PDA

View Full Version : I'm Sorry I Can't See Your Post On My Wall

beefus
05-04-18, 06:07 AM
MOo all ya'all,

instead of posting on everyones wall, I thought this would be a good way to let all ya'all's know or comment on this subject too.

So first off, thank you one and all for the posts you leave on my wall. You are fantastic, and appreciated. (I don't always NEED a 5 posted to the wall, as I can see when so-n-so visited X hours ago. I know you touched me, I see the sparkles and feel the tingles.
I'm not going to tell you to stop doing your thing. You do you MOo!)

... however for all your awesome posts, I cannot see most of them. (Example, I miss like 95% of Moon's posts) #sad

It's the emoji's. Or the lack of emoji's. Where did they go? Did I down grade somewhere? Did I turn off an option I didn't know I had?

When Team Lava ran the game I was able to see emoji's posted to my wall from any other player. In fact, I used an old device the other day, with an old version of the game, logged in... (I could see all the emoji's and images and acsii chars posted!! Quite colorful and festive.) Where'd it all go? Why was something removed... why is it not considered for being added back in... IS it being considered for being added back in... why was that feature removed in the first place.

Enquiring minds want to know. Please oh please S8, return the glory of the emoji to the Kingdom Walls and allow the spray paint of happiness to flow freely once more.

For now, in order to view my wall, I have to take my sons iThing, play his game, visit *MY* kingdom, and view\read *MY* wall.
#pain

I currently use an Android device.

Oh where, oh where has my emjoi's gone?
Oh where, oh where could they beeeee?
With their colors enhanced and their sizes reduced,
Oh where, oh where could they beeeee?
MOo!
(Sung to the tune of Oh where, has my little dog gone?)

All Hail the MOothraki!
Chief Beef
MOo!

meme1098
05-04-18, 08:33 AM
For IOS, you have to enable the emoji keyboard in General Settings.

For Android? Maybe an Android player can assist you there but I'd guess it's an app to download?

I just found this article. Maybe it will help

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-get-emojis-on-your-android-phone/

beefus
05-04-18, 10:06 AM
For IOS, you have to enable the emoji keyboard in General Settings.

For Android? Maybe an Android player can assist you there but I'd guess it's an app to download?

I just found this article. Maybe it will help

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-get-emojis-on-your-android-phone/

Hrmmmmmm no.... this isn't "my" problem...

I can see Emoji's when viewing Google and searching for Emoji's.
I can see Emoji's when texting and typing on my device in any window
I can see Emoji's IN Castle Story when I use a version of Castle Story that was NOT designed by Storm 8
I can NOT see Emoji's when I log into Castle Story using my Samsung Galaxy model#: SM-G920V with Android Version 7.0 and Castle Story Version v 2.2.0.1g

MOo

[S8] Elsa
05-04-18, 10:12 AM
Did you recently update software? It may be a device setting.

We did change emojis for Android in 2015 to resolve an issue where some combinations of Androids would crash when viewing emojis on their wall. We haven't made any changes since then, so if you saw them before and suddenly don't see them now then it's likely a device setting.

beefus
05-04-18, 11:26 AM
Elsa;1513005']Did you recently update software? It may be a device setting.

We did change emojis for Android in 2015 to resolve an issue where some combinations of Androids would crash when viewing emojis on their wall. We haven't made any changes since then, so if you saw them before and suddenly don't see them now then it's likely a device setting.

Nope, they have been missing for a couple of years...

The only "new" change is me attempting to grow as a person and trying to not be as anti social as we all think I can be.

MOo Elsa,
Chief Beef

[S8] Elsa
05-04-18, 11:42 AM
Nope, they have been missing for a couple of years...

The only "new" change is me attempting to grow as a person and trying to not be as anti social as we all think I can be.

MOo Elsa,
Chief Beef

Wishing you the best on your new journey to be more social. It can be hard, but you can do it!

Sorry about the emojis! We don't want you to crash because then it'd be even harder for you to talk to your friends.

beefus
05-05-18, 05:23 AM
*yawn* stretch... wake up... log in for the mornings collections...

Ya... now ALLLLLLL my neighbors think they funny

Everyone one of ya'all are posting nothing but emojis *shake fist* MOo!

You think I wanted you off my lawn before...

See, that's what happens when ya try and grow. Hope my kids iThing is charged

MOo!
Chief Beef

katbtodd
05-05-18, 05:32 AM
I'm on iPad 3rd gen and I know I get a lot of question marks in a box on my wall ,
Chief Beef I wrote on your wall saying some thing like
It's so windy here it can blow a belted off a belted Gallaway

beefus
05-07-18, 05:49 AM
Yep, saw all of that.

Right now, in the evenings, when I either remember or have time, I'm grabbing my sons iThing and reading my wall before I remove posts via my device.

Not the best of ways, BUT it lets me see my Kingdom without all the bouncing arrows over everything. ;)

MOo