PDA

View Full Version : Fairy Aideen has stopped dropping golden items

Ginnyfe
05-04-18, 05:43 AM
I purchased fairy Aideen with gems. First month or so she dropped golden items at almost every single collection. Then she stopped. After that she has only dropped wheat and jewels. It has been a month since last time I got a golden item. I feel very disappointed because she was expensive. Can I do anything about this?

regards Ginnyfe / EarthWispVille

Aysiaboo
03-30-19, 10:52 PM
I purchased fairy Aideen with gems. First month or so she dropped golden items at almost every single collection. Then she stopped. After that she has only dropped wheat and jewels. It has been a month since last time I got a golden item. I feel very disappointed because she was expensive. Can I do anything a

regards Ginnyfe / EarthWispVille I also brought aideen I only got mostly wheat and jewels I feel I got sucher into buying her cause I need the gold nugget for my quest
G

meme1098
03-31-19, 08:05 AM
I've had Aideen since the original event & have only gotten a gold item once a week or more. So seems only a chance.

SofiaDeo
04-02-19, 08:57 PM
I purchased fairy Aideen with gems. First month or so she dropped golden items at almost every single collection. Then she stopped. After that she has only dropped wheat and jewels. It has been a month since last time I got a golden item. I feel very disappointed because she was expensive. Can I do anything about this?

regards Ginnyfe / EarthWispVille
I got only wheat/jewel except for 1 time a golden egg. There is nothing to do, the drops are not guaranteed. I believe it's a random thing; eventually more gold items will drop. The card attached to Aideen says "chance of XXX drop" not "Drops XXX". Look how the Gold Toll tokens randomly drop from the Lorelei fountain while other fountains Never give anything Gold. There are lots of animals & creatures that Never give gold, we are paying for the Chance. Check the Card next time before you buy, when they say "high chance of" or "chance of" it's not a common item to drop. Hope this helps!