PDA

View Full Version : Tipping method isn't great :/

LetiB
03-31-11, 04:01 PM
Over all, I think the new game is very cute :) BUT... I'm not liking the tipping method. It's a bit harder for lower levels to get a lot of "likes" since it takes longer to make 1,000 coins to buy a clothing rack and 5,000 coins for a display table. It's not like BS where it doesn't take as long to make 100 coins for a table, so more ppl can leave tips.
Since everyone is just starting out on this game, I've noticed there's many times where I can't tip someone back because there's just not enough racks or tables.
So, maybe the price for the clothing racks and display tables, should be lowered?

Anyone else agree?

kudzo
03-31-11, 04:22 PM
I'm not able to like the racks.. how do u do it?!!!!????? i just keep tappin and nothing.

LetiB
03-31-11, 04:32 PM
I noticed if the racks don't have clothes on them, then you're not able to "like" them. Which makes sense cause you're suppose to be liking a clothing item, but it also makes it difficult if you can't keep up w/ adding more cloths to the rack before they sell out.

cityerror
03-31-11, 06:01 PM
Yeah.. this "liking" thing is gonna become a problem soon :/

seastripes
03-31-11, 10:33 PM
yes, i'm not a fans of the tipping system too.

Solangel14
04-02-11, 01:22 PM
I agree, and I think the problem is we can't make enough money quick enough to expand our shop and that's a shame. I think they need to make the items that take longer to make worth more. The longer it takes, the more it's worth.

LetiB
04-02-11, 04:52 PM
I REALLY don't like how ppl can only "like" on racks and counters that ONLY have clothes or items on them. We should be able to "like" on empty one's too.

wendysue22
04-02-11, 07:43 PM
The only real way to make money is to get to the point where you can master items in production. Then you get big bonuses and gems.

sehana
04-02-11, 10:11 PM
I agree with everyone who've posted...

please fix :(

deadpixel
04-03-11, 04:35 AM
I REALLY don't like how ppl can only "like" on racks and counters that ONLY have clothes or items on them. We should be able to "like" on empty one's too.

I'll have to disagree on this one, I really did not like visiting the giant table and building farms of Restaurant, Bakery and City Story where there the only purpose in the arrangements was to collect tips and cleaning services. I've found that in FhS, I am able to earn coins at a reasonably quick rate if I order regularly and stock up.

sophiacml
04-03-11, 05:15 AM
I still can accept the coins & stars bouncing here & there at the moment. I'm pretty sure sooner or later, I'll get annoyed! One of the thing is no offense SOME ladies, they can be so scary that keep on liking my garments until every average 10 secs I have to delete my wall when they keep asking to add them. Thing is, I hate most gamers that don't hang long enough & quit very soon that in the end, I've to delete them in a very long list! Such a dilemma for me!

gr8fulgrace
04-03-11, 06:45 AM
Me too and I play the other games where tipping or watering is no prob. And yes, I only try to tip where there is merchandise

gr8fulgrace
04-03-11, 06:49 AM
What I was referring to is that I tap repeatedly and can't get the tip to register as a "like". Sry

iloveyummie
04-03-11, 09:46 AM
I like this 'liking'!

Sure it's too bad I can't always 'like' back because the other person has no stocked racks or tables, but I figure they will understand.

RageofMars
04-04-11, 02:28 PM
I like this "like" system. I had really enjoyed playing Restaurant and Bakery, but it's no fun visiting a friend who has his/her entire storefront full of tables for tips; or vising Farm that is just a large grid of crops. That takes the fun of seeing others' design creativity out of it.

It's probably annoying right now when everyone is so low level and have very few shelves and racks to stock up. But with a few levels and more inventory space, you can easily expand the store and have many racks stocked for liking.