PDA

View Full Version : U should add Male features!

CityBoss
03-31-11, 03:57 PM
U really should add Male customers, owners and clothes!! Maybe suites, ties...

Would be fun to either Do a Male or Female only shop or split your store to have The 2 together! Fun with a mix of customers entering The door..

cityerror
03-31-11, 05:57 PM
Haha I agree. This seems to aim only for girls.. xD

mattdiner
03-31-11, 06:19 PM
Even if it was just one small section of suits, it would get my download.

sehana
03-31-11, 06:38 PM
I agree... much more downloads and possibilities if you include the male audience.

sophiacml
03-31-11, 08:50 PM
Totally agree with the male features!

cubsrock1908
05-20-12, 09:35 AM
I agree

sweetstuff525
05-20-12, 09:37 AM
I agree let's keep this thread up so tl. Can see it

Limaxa
05-20-12, 10:40 AM
Noo.. I don't want clothes for men.. It's a girl game :p

bigbux3
05-20-12, 11:11 AM
I suggested Male Story... no one has responded to that thread.

jojopeanut
05-20-12, 04:24 PM
Im a girl and vote yes for this. A few catalog options and would be cool to have male shoppers added to.

bigbux3
05-20-12, 05:25 PM
I suggested if we could have a different game or if it should be combined. There's also a poll.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20183-Suggestion-Male-Story-%28Men-s-Version-of-Fashion%29

ariesblu
05-20-12, 08:56 PM
This would be nice to see.

AnnasCoffee
05-20-12, 09:52 PM

I agree. It's nice to have a girls game. Please don't add boy stuff. You may lose your girl players. Sometimes girls need a break from boys/men.

bigbux3
05-21-12, 07:15 AM
I agree. It's nice to have a girls game. Please don't add boy stuff. You may lose your girl players. Sometimes girls need a break from boys/men.

And back at cha! Oh yeah! I stepped over the (imaginary) line!!!

sweetstuff525
05-21-12, 07:35 AM
Well it's fashion story both girls and boys have fashion so both should be Included .... Man and women clothing ...... Some say it will loose girl players which I dont think it should happen...but more boys will be playing it than ready do... Cuz I know boys must play this game

bigbux3
05-21-12, 07:47 AM
Well it's fashion story both girls and boys have fashion so both should be Included .... Man and women clothing ...... Some say it will loose girl players which I dont think it should happen...but more boys will be playing it than ready do... Cuz I know boys must play this game

I just didn't understand why TeamLava would make a game only for girls though. I've seen a few updates that FS has gotten and I kinda like them. I like the idea of running my own store too, but only if it was a unisex game. And has there been "guy" updates in this game?

coolgirl1908
05-21-12, 07:48 AM
I agree!

sweetstuff525
05-21-12, 07:54 AM
I just didn't understand why TeamLava would make a game only for girls though. I've seen a few updates that FS has gotten and I kinda like them. I like the idea of running my own store too, but only if it was a unisex game. And has there been "guy" updates in this game?

No guy stuff hope they bring some... That had a football girl outfit but that's about it.

AnnasCoffee
05-21-12, 10:22 AM
I just didn't understand why TeamLava would make a game only for girls though.

Same reason why there are real life clothing stores for only woman/girls.

I like the idea of running my own store too, but only if it was a unisex game. And has there been "guy" updates in this game?

A unisex game would change the whole concept of what this game is about. It's a girls fashion store. I have no objection to stores that carry clothing for girls and boys... But that's not what this game is.

This isn't just about girls/boys. There is also no childrens clothing in the game. I would prefer no kids stuff either. Some times us girls just need a break from husbands/boyfriends/kids. It's a form of escape. I like the game how it is. It was made a girls game and I hope it stays that way. I don't want the girls game to be taken away from us.

It's fine if they make a unisex game but please leave this one as it is.

PRECIOUSGEM12
05-21-12, 04:13 PM
Im a girl and vote yes for this. A few catalog options and would be cool to have male shoppers added to.
I'm also a girl and agree

dalula
05-21-12, 04:38 PM
A male section would be nice, but ONLY if it were in a separate game. I want Fashion story to be the way it is.

Limaxa
05-22-12, 09:27 AM
A male section would be nice, but ONLY if it were in a separate game. I want Fashion story to be the way it is.

Yes that's a good idea, a Men Version with blue background (so we can keep the Pink One)

pinksugar800
05-24-12, 05:16 AM
Yeah, like for fathers day:)

Ic3e
05-25-12, 08:32 PM

And whats wrong about guys playing a girls game???

Signed,
A guy playing a "girls" game

Ic3e
05-25-12, 08:34 PM
I also would like a male feature...seperately. Fashion Story (the mens version) I'm pretty sure you can work something out for a title...

cubsrock1908
05-25-12, 08:38 PM

Signed,
A guy playing a "girls" game
I know a TON of dudes that play Fashion story!

seanboals
05-26-12, 04:09 PM
Christian Dior. Yves Saint Laurent. Gianni Versace. Dolce and Gabbana, Alexander McQueen and Tom Ford.

Not really much to add to that other than to say, I'm a guy and I play it. Mostly what I would like is better playability. The crashes, problems with layers and the Dragon Story zombies are more likely to factor into my decision to uninstall the game than is the lack of any male clothing.

ButterPanda
05-26-12, 05:29 PM
Even if it is a female oriented game, these are good suggestions. Ill pass them on to the developers.

AnnasCoffee
05-27-12, 01:37 PM

This thread is about the fact that there are only girls' clothes and girl avatars/customers in the game. Therefore... Calling it a "girls' game" is correct.

This thread is not about the gender of the players... No one said you couldn't play.

seanboals
05-27-12, 03:30 PM
Kind of sexist, don't you think?

AnnasCoffee
05-27-12, 05:41 PM

Could you please clarify your question? What is it that you find sexist?

cubsrock1908
05-27-12, 07:10 PM

Yeah AnnasCoffe is right!

AnnasCoffee
05-29-12, 11:41 AM

I've been waiting for a reply. I guess there isn't one. So, here's what i think. I think using the word "sexist" is a bit of an exaggeration. (more on this later).

First, I want want to explain this "boys/men's clothing issue".

Imagine your perfect store. Think about all the things they carry, they have everything you love. Now imagine, one day the store adds a baby section (cloth diapers, burp rags, little bitty clothes, etc.). You don't need any of that stuff, but you don't mind, babies are cute. The following week the store adds a geriatric line (orthopedic shoes, bath robes, adult "undergarments", etc). There are people with walkers, strollers and crying kids all over the place. Now your "favorite" store is one third baby, one third elderly, and only one third are items you want. Because of the new sections, the store no longer has room to carry some of your favorite items. Your favorite store is no longer what it was.

Some of my favorite things in this game are the DRESSES and JEWELRY. If this game becomes a game for both boys and girls... Only HALF the new updates will be the things girls love. We may only get new dresses every other week. I want to shop in a store that carries the things I love, the things I picture MYSELF wearing, the things I identify with.

In real life there are countless stores for girls/women only. I like to shop in these stores because they are focussed on meeting my needs and interests. If this games doesn't meet your needs or interests... Either don't play or ask for a new game. But don't ask them to take away the game we love.

As far as the word "sexist".... I don't think that was a necessary or warranted comment. Why can't women have a store that is focused on our needs/interests? Just because I want a store with things I love, doesn't have anything to do with whether or not I respect men. I love my dad... But I don't want to go shopping in the same store he buys his clothes from!

miragez
06-02-12, 12:54 AM
i'm male. Just keep coming out new catalogs for me to get free gems. U can add grandma knickers for all i care. lol. 35 slots now. 36 after the new 5hrs.

rubikrox
06-05-12, 07:48 PM
agree. It's nice 2 have a girl' game

rubikrox
06-05-12, 07:55 PM
I've been waiting for a reply. I guess there isn't one. So, here's what i think. I think using the word "sexist" is a bit of an exaggeration. (more on this later).

First, I want want to explain this "boys/men's clothing issue".

Imagine your perfect store. Think about all the things they carry, they have everything you love. Now imagine, one day the store adds a baby section (cloth diapers, burp rags, little bitty clothes, etc.). You don't need any of that stuff, but you don't mind, babies are cute. The following week the store adds a geriatric line (orthopedic shoes, bath robes, adult "undergarments", etc). There are people with walkers, strollers and crying kids all over the place. Now your "favorite" store is one third baby, one third elderly, and only one third are items you want. Because of the new sections, the store no longer has room to carry some of your favorite items. Your favorite store is no longer what it was.

Some of my favorite things in this game are the DRESSES and JEWELRY. If this game becomes a game for both boys and girls... Only HALF the new updates will be the things girls love. We may only get new dresses every other week. I want to shop in a store that carries the things I love, the things I picture MYSELF wearing, the things I identify with.

In real life there are countless stores for girls/women only. I like to shop in these stores because they are focussed on meeting my needs and interests. If this games doesn't meet your needs or interests... Either don't play or ask for a new game. But don't ask them to take away the game we love.

As far as the word "sexist".... I don't think that was a necessary or warranted comment. Why can't women have a store that is focused on our needs/interests? Just because I want a store with things I love, doesn't have anything to do with whether or not I respect men. I love my dad... But I don't want to go shopping in the same store he buys his clothes from!

I agree

KaRiiNa1
06-08-12, 06:49 PM
I think this is a great idea!!