PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story 05/03: Freshening up with Florals event + more! | see page 1 for details

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

CharmOfLea
05-05-18, 08:14 AM
I dreamt about CS last night and the flower shope , it let us store flowers in it..and it let us tap it and what ever flowers we had in it we got Pretty cool !

:D Ive dreamt about CS too. Remember when the Dragon Bones were in the tent first? I dreamt I was climbing them from the inside and they seemed to stretch as tall as the Eiffel Tower. lololol

RogueDagger
05-05-18, 08:20 AM
Hey all, extremely late start for me today. I carefully collected my alis this morning one at a time, each and every one of them (except my fairy) all gave 4 energy. Fairy dropped 8 on me today. While I am pleased a 2 didn't appear, today was a disappointing morning for energy collecting. Between alis, adventures, and schools I barely escaped with 80 energy.
If all goes well, I will be off goal 7 in a few more hours. 1 guard topiary collected and on display, garlands for the second topiary completed, waiting for 3 of the hour bouquets as I messed up somewhere lol.

fish63
05-05-18, 08:22 AM
Just chopped a rock outcrop. 3 Spring skunupines, 3 Golems, one boar! This is going to take awhile. Forgot to count blue roses, but they were scares.

CharmOfLea
05-05-18, 08:39 AM
Just chopped a rock outcrop. 3 Spring skunupines, 3 Golems, one boar! This is going to take awhile. Forgot to count blue roses, but they were scares.
I find the trees are giving up spring skunks steadily. Im chopping the rocks with a parked beast now, the boars were jumping out at every 2nd chop, eating up too much energy.

katbtodd
05-05-18, 09:04 AM
:D Ive dreamt about CS too. Remember when the Dragon Bones were in the tent first? I dreamt I was climbing them from the inside and they seemed to stretch as tall as the Eiffel Tower. lololol

Oh my ... We need to get a life out side of CS,
Thinking the tiny Daisies are going to be slow getting

katbtodd
05-05-18, 09:05 AM
Hey all, extremely late start for me today. I carefully collected my alis this morning one at a time, each and every one of them (except my fairy) all gave 4 energy. Fairy dropped 8 on me today. While I am pleased a 2 didn't appear, today was a disappointing morning for energy collecting. Between alis, adventures, and schools I barely escaped with 80 energy.
If all goes well, I will be off goal 7 in a few more hours. 1 guard topiary collected and on display, garlands for the second topiary completed, waiting for 3 of the hour bouquets as I messed up somewhere lol.

What fairy gives energy

gilachaya
05-05-18, 09:06 AM
I made 1 of the fountains in step 9 before making the 5th Floral Garland. It set my counter on the Floral Garland back to 2. Apparently I needed to make the 5th garland before making the fountain. I can’t upload the photo of the screenshot. It says upload failed.

I also posted this in the bugs section but wanted to alert others.

The fountain is pretty. It is animated.

MoonVillage3
05-05-18, 09:18 AM
What fairy gives energy
that would be the Faerie Ali.. purple wings, wearing a green dress

RogueDagger
05-05-18, 09:23 AM
What fairy gives energy

My fairy Ali, not an actual fairy. My apologies for the confusion.

VersaceMorrow
05-05-18, 09:39 AM

lol probably my second least favorite Ali aesthetically

katbtodd
05-05-18, 10:37 AM

Wow thanks for clarifying this I had to go back to see if I had any.. I have 3

katbtodd
05-05-18, 10:38 AM
lol probably my second least favorite Ali aesthetically

My favorite is aquamarine and I only have one

Lavenderdale
05-05-18, 10:45 AM
I made 1 of the fountains in step 9 before making the 5th Floral Garland. It set my counter on the Floral Garland back to 2. Apparently I needed to make the 5th garland before making the fountain. I can?t upload the photo of the screenshot. It says upload failed.

I also posted this in the bugs section but wanted to alert others.

The fountain is pretty. It is animated.

OUCH! worth repeating for others "just in case"

Thank you so much for warning us all amidst your disappointment.

Lavenderdale
05-05-18, 10:51 AM
was hoping shibuya or someone had checked my math by now for the flowers needed. I have become math-challenged. Also I am level 27 - not sure if I am a low level or a high, lol.

For me, one floral garland is 24 lilies, 8 roses, 8 orchids (made into 2 wild, 2 mystic bouquets) and 2 scented petals.

For step 7 we needed 3 garlands plus 4x2 bouquets for each knight. My muddy math brought those 6 garlands plus the extra 8x2 bouquets to 80 Wild Orchids, 240 Wild Lilies, 80 Wild Roses, 12 Scented Petals for the pair of knights.

someone posted that step 9 wants us to build 2 spring fountains, which they said are 4 Floral Garlands, 20 Water, 50 Stone - 1hr. That will be less painful than the knights, I think.
Back to 1 garland: 24 lilies, 8 orchids, 8 roses, and 2 Scented Petals.
8 garlands: 192 lilies, 64 orchids, 64 roses, 16 scented petals.

An important thing for some will be start cooking a fountain as soon as you make your fifth garland rather than making all the garlands first. Might as well build up some stone in between.

The weekend warrior got me enough parts for both knights and enough lilies for both fountains. I was fortunate this time - was able to reboot quickly and got 9 minutes from each one.

It occurs to me that events with incremental prizes are a bit more fun for most people. During egg event I got all the cute animals but didn't have the time/money to go for Alicorn.

gilachaya
05-05-18, 11:12 AM
OUCH! worth repeating for others "just in case"

(p.s. typo - step 9 is fountains. Thank you so much for warning us all amidst your disappointment.)

Thank you Lavenderdale. I appreciate the empathy. I edited the post.

It ended up being alright. Step 10 needed more Floral Garlands and counted the one I had in inventory. Big sigh of relief!,

Ginnyfe
05-05-18, 11:18 AM
If someone buys the Mother Goose, please report on the drops. She looks lovely.

MoonVillage3
05-05-18, 11:22 AM
has any word come in re the flower shoppe? will it be functional after event?

mistycarrie
05-05-18, 11:48 AM
If someone buys the Mother Goose, please report on the drops. She looks lovely.

I got her she is lovely - just eggs and soft feathers so far but only had a few collections
Oh and a collection rate of 3 hours

katbtodd
05-05-18, 12:14 PM
has any word come in re the flower shoppe? will it be functional after event?

Yes please check on this I would love to know too

ladlasse
05-05-18, 02:23 PM
Spiritwind - check event goal 3 - making wild bouquet on the first page. I think it should say 12 lilies not 12 orchids.

Thank you and all others contributing to the information that helps through these events. I didn't find out about the forum until later. I think I might have been level 50 already, but I can't remember. I just know it was harder doing the challenges and not knowing what was coming next. I appreciate the tips and strategy, too.

gilachaya
05-05-18, 02:39 PM
Step 10:

Brew Spring Water (4). Brew in Potion Shop - Each uses 5 water, 1 Wild Orchid, 4 Wild Lilies
Gather Tiny Daisies (3) Rare drop from Rocket, Rocket Jr. or Spring Skunkupea
Make Floral Garlands (4)
Make Enchanted Bouquets (4) Each uses 4 Spring Water, 3 Tiny Daisies and 4 Floral Garland

gilachaya
05-05-18, 04:00 PM
Step 10:

Brew Spring Water (4). Brew in Potion Shop - Each uses 5 water, 1 Potted Orchard, 4 Wild Lilies
Make Floral Garlands (4)
Make Enchanted Bouquets (4) Each uses 4 Spring Water, 3 Tiny Daisies and 4 Floral Garland

I just realized: To make 4 Enchanted Bouquets we need 16 more Floral Garlands.

ShibuyaCloth
05-05-18, 04:09 PM
I just realized: To make 4 Enchanted Bouquets we need 16 more Floral Garlands.

The limitating factor will be the Orchid & Scented Petals. That's a lot of ****s!

Anaboe
05-05-18, 04:27 PM
The limitating factor will be the Orchid & Scented Petals. That's a lot of ****s!

I think the limiting factor will be time.

Don't know how much time it takes, but I'm beginning to wonder if it's possible.

Seems that S8 is making events more and more time-consuming, you need to be glued to your game atleast 16 hours a day... not good, no fun.

Anaboe
05-05-18, 04:28 PM
Step 10:

Brew Spring Water (4). Brew in Potion Shop - Each uses 5 water, 1 Potted Orchard, 4 Wild Lilies
Make Floral Garlands (4)

What's a Potted Orchard?

Anaboe
05-05-18, 04:29 PM
Ow, and I think the Spring Skunkupine looks a lot like Pepe le Pew, really loved the Loony Tunes character :)

gilachaya
05-05-18, 06:11 PM
What's a Potted Orchard?

I made a mistake: It should read wild orchid

Lavenderdale
05-05-18, 06:47 PM
I agree with Anaboe, the limiting factor will be time. Not just because of collecting wild orchids from pots, or having enough energy - it's because of the time in the workshops to assemble bouquets and garlands, etc. And remember, Storm8 also called out the Magic Forge in the Featured list, so there's something yet to see for that, as well.

Please, someone, anyone, check my assumptions and math. I promise you I can't be trusted, lol.

Assessment of Totals needed for Goal 10
(interim: 4 Spring Water for one enchanted bouquet: 20 water, 4 orchids, 16 lilies)
16 Spring Water: 80 water, 16 orchids, 64 lilies
(reminder: 1 garland: 24 lilies, 8 orchids, 8 roses (made into 4 bouquets) and 2 Scented Petals.)
16 garlands: 384 lilies, 128 orchids, 128 roses (made into 64 bouquets) and 32 scented petals.
12 Tiny Daisies

NET NEEDED FOR GOAL 10, 4 Enchanted Bouquets is:
144 Wild Orchids
448 Wild Lilies
128 Wild Roses
32 Scented Petals
12 Tiny Daisies
Plus 80 water

Light under the tunnel: a second weekend warrior next Friday? I gathered 450 lilies and a goodly amount of roses last night. Fighting monsters are a poor use of unlimited energy because they are so time consuming, but if we can get them done during the week ...

I don't even want to sum up the totals from steps 7, 9 and 10 into one total here. And we still don't know what might be in later steps. Seeing that kind of number was why I quit the moothraki event right away, lol. I could see that I didn't have the time or coins to do that one. Although I envy y'all the cannons, lol.

And I'm starting to question this one. If I'm getting a Spring Steed that only has a CHANCE of dropping energy, which might just be ... two? I don't think this is gonna turn out "worth it."

EDIT: assessments for steps 7 and 9 https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104334-Castle-Story-05-03-Freshening-up-with-Florals-event-more!-see-page-1-for-details&p=1513322&viewfull=1#post1513322

podunkiana
05-05-18, 06:49 PM
All you guys with fields of Alicorns really hurt the regular guy.. S8 thinks everyone has bottomless energy.. kinda sad

Lavenderdale
05-05-18, 06:55 PM
Just got the spring steed. Max 1. Have to let 5 times for it to grow up. First collection gave 4 energy.

Just noticed this post from around 22 hours ago. Why didn't we jump all over this person to get more info, lol? Timer, at least?

Lavenderdale
05-05-18, 06:57 PM
All you guys with fields of Alicorns really hurt the regular guy.. S8 thinks everyone has bottomless energy.. kinda sad

I feel the same way podunkiana. I started in March and have 0 energy droppers aside from wizard's guild. (I didn't go for the alicorn that month because I didn't even KNOW about energy droppers, lol).
I guess if we want to be mean we could say that the higher requirements for high levels are a balance against their unlimited energy ... but I don't think they really are?

EDIT1: And of course, not all high levels have been around since the Olden Days of big droppers.

EDIT2: as someone pointed out, Weekend Warrior has been helpful for "catching up." I was pleased to get 450 lilies and idk how many roses during the event.

podunkiana
05-05-18, 07:06 PM
I feel the same way podunkiana. I started in March and have 0 energy droppers aside from wizard's guild. (I didn't go for the alicorn that month because I didn't even KNOW about energy droppers, lol).
I guess if we want to be mean we could say that the higher requirements for high levels are a balance against their unlimited energy ... but I don't think they really are? And of course, not all high levels have been around since the Olden Days of big droppers.

We,will,get blamed for,being complainers. But imho S8,has totally forgot about the 35 to 45 player. And the post Love Shack players according to S8 can pound sand. But the Love Shack still lives

Off topic. Please remove as quick as you dont care to but have to cause you have to

federerGOAT
05-05-18, 08:02 PM
The art work has been very nice lately.
But have to say, the knight topiary is one big UGLY thing!

Yes, it needs to be bolded and in caps. That's how ugly it is.:p

riverly
05-05-18, 08:04 PM
Still working on knight topiaries. Goal 7.
Just read the above post. Now I really have something to look forward to.

I have my storage cellar all ready.

brigadoon365
05-05-18, 08:20 PM
I agree with Anaboe, the limiting factor will be time. Not just because of collecting wild orchids from pots, or having enough energy - it's because of the time in the workshops to assemble bouquets and garlands, etc. And remember, Storm8 also called out the Magic Forge in the Featured list, so there's something yet to see for that, as well.

Please, someone, anyone, check my assumptions and math. I promise you I can't be trusted, lol.

(interim: 4 Spring Water for one enchanted bouquet: 20 water, 4 orchids, 16 lilies)
(reminder: 1 garland: 24 lilies, 8 orchids, 8 roses (made into 4 bouquets) and 2 Scented Petals.)
16 garlands: 384 lilies, 128 orchids, 128 roses (made into 64 bouquets) and 32 scented petals.
12 Tiny Daisies

144 Wild Orchids
448 Wild Lilies
128 Wild Roses
32 Scented Petals
12 Tiny Daisies
Plus 80 water

Light under the tunnel: a second weekend warrior next Friday? I gathered 450 lilies and a goodly amount of roses last night. Fighting monsters are a poor use of unlimited energy because they are so time consuming, but if we can get them done during the week ...

I don't even want to sum up the totals from steps 7, 9 and 10 into one total here. And we still don't know what might be in later steps. Seeing that kind of number was why I quit the moothraki event right away, lol. I could see that I didn't have the time or coins to do that one. Although I envy y'all the cannons, lol.

And I'm starting to question this one. If I'm getting a Spring Steed that only has a CHANCE of dropping energy, which might just be ... two? I don't think this is gonna turn out "worth it."
I was just coming to see if anyone had posted the totals needed. I am on step 7 and already thinking that this is one heck of a lot of bouquets. And four skunk fights per garland is a HUGE requirement in my opinion.

Overall, I like the concept of the event. The storyline is super cute and the collection items are nice. The spawn rate for the spring skunks is good. But SHEESH! That is still a lot!

mistycarrie
05-05-18, 09:49 PM
It?s all the scented petals needed from the skunkapine for step 10 that?s going to be the energy ****er - just hit step 10 and I?m very close to just giving up and I?ve been enjoying it up to now

AnnirasSweets
05-05-18, 10:11 PM
I find I'm still waffling over whether or not to purchase the Wisp Garden and was looking for some thoughts from the folks that have it. I haven't seen much posted about it's drops or how people felt about it so I figured I'd gather some intel before dropping the gems on it.

Lavenderdale
05-06-18, 12:00 AM
I find I'm still waffling over whether or not to purchase the Wisp Garden and was looking for some thoughts from the folks that have it. I haven't seen much posted about it's drops or how people felt about it so I figured I'd gather some intel before dropping the gems on it.

All I have seen is this https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104334-Castle-Story-05-03-Freshening-up-with-Florals-event-more!-see-page-1-for-details&p=1512629&viewfull=1#post1512629

SpiritWind00
05-06-18, 12:31 AM
I've put as much known info on page 1 about the non-event related items. I have the wisp garden and it is basically a pond. The other 2 I'll think about getting, but not quite yet. I've 5 golden mines so I don't need another gold dropping source.

ShibuyaCloth
05-06-18, 12:52 AM
My little math contribution:

Items # Wild Bouquet Mystic Bouquet Floral Garland Enchanted Bouquet Spring Water Wild Lily Wild Orchid Scented Petals Wild Rose Tiny Daisies
Garden Bench: 2 4 4 48 16 16
Knight Topiary: 2 20 20 6 240 80 24 80
Spring Fountain: 2 16 16 8 192 64 32 64
? 1 32 32 16 4 16 448 144 64 128 12
Total 72 72 30 4 16 928 304 120 288 12

Up to goal #10!

In terms of materials, the Scented Petals will be a long process to get, that's a lot of Spring Skunk to defeat! Wild Orchid is doable, but be sure to gather as often as you can. But as mentioned, crafting will be the biggest factor. I am still crafting for the Topiary, all the materials up to the fountain I have, just crafting takes a lot of time.

daddyoooz
05-06-18, 01:01 AM
Up to goal #10

Gotta **** 96 more of those little skunk buggers between goal 9 and goal 10. That's more energy than I can muster with 7-10 energy just to get a monster... And more than half the time it's a fangbeast, dire boar or golem. Go thru 40 energy and end up with 1 single scented petal. To me that is close to 4,000 energy for 96 scented petals I need... And still more goals to come..

Ginnyfe
05-06-18, 01:03 AM
Mistycarrie, thank you for the info. I sent you a neighbor request (EarthWispVille).

Anaboe
05-06-18, 01:11 AM

12 Tiny Daisies

144 Wild Orchids
448 Wild Lilies
128 Wild Roses
32 Scented Petals
12 Tiny Daisies
Plus 80 water

EDIT: assessments for steps 7 and 9 https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104334-Castle-Story-05-03-Freshening-up-with-Florals-event-more!-see-page-1-for-details&p=1513322&viewfull=1#post1513322

I totally agree with you. The number of items needed is what made me quit the Moothraki-event right away. I'm still on step 7, with 1 Tropriairy Knight, so I stull have lots and lots to do.

It's not about energy, or materials. Thanks to a lot of Ali's, and good use of the Weekend Warrior, I have over 1.600 energie, and enough Wild Lillies and Wild Roses to make it to step 10 atleast, and no shortage in Wild Orchids or Scented Petals, due to decent drops, but I do need te set my alarm every hour or 2 hour, and I really don't like that.

Anaboe
05-06-18, 01:14 AM

Please, don't look at us. Look at S8. We're not the bad guys here. For me, I'ver never spent any money on this game, to me it's the greatest fun to finish everything without spending gems or money. But I've been playing for years, carefully planning event after event.
It's not my fault others didn't or that S8 is unfair.

PurpleScorpion76
05-06-18, 01:57 AM

I?ve only ever earnt my Ali?s through game play, I have 1 40+ energy giving weekly animal per day plus just got the Armoured Direwolf which appears to give various amounts. Plus a variety of daily Ali?s. I didn?t have one of any of the above until the Wedding of Thurston and Sabrina when I got my first through the event. The rest have been earnt by going on adventures daily and earning gems, trading for gems, throwing cabbages at the Baron or watching videos. I waited until I?d purchased all gems items In the market before saving the gems for the Ali?s. I?ve been playing for 4 years now. We can all play or pay how we wish. Even I haven?t finished all of these events. Either by choice or not enough time.

kolakid2
05-06-18, 02:39 AM
Though don?t want to promote spending cash...
(normally packs have at least 1 item that is easy to get/don?t need as much)
Think this time the Value Pack is really worth it to get a slight edge on game:
If only for Wild Orchids... & getting Scented Petals
The 10 Skunkupea Traps which give a guaranteed 10 scented petals
Saves energy chopping for random Skunkupea
Use the 80 Energy to chop Traps & rest to chop more rocks/trees & possibly more Skunkupeas

Anaboe
05-06-18, 02:44 AM
Are the Enchanted Bouqets decoration? Or are they usefull? Or just material in your cellar?

ShibuyaCloth
05-06-18, 02:59 AM
Up to goal #10

Gotta **** 96 more of those little skunk buggers between goal 9 and goal 10. That's more energy than I can muster with 7-10 energy just to get a monster... And more than half the time it's a fangbeast, dire boar or golem. Go thru 40 energy and end up with 1 single scented petal. To me that is close to 4,000 energy for 96 scented petals I need... And still more goals to come..

Those events are always very energy hungry. I think in average you need 20 energy per Scented Petals, many other materials comes for free when hunting Skunks. And you need to dedicated to 100% your workshops to craft the goodies, that will be the major issue. Well this is what I have, on Friday and Saturday I had little time to play, so no much crafted. I have all materials, but no craft power!

AnnirasSweets
05-06-18, 04:15 AM

I think I'm kind of glad that this is the case. Normally I try to make extras of everything but if it's not something I want then perhaps this one time I'll be okay with merely making the needed amount which will save me probably a good day of work.

I've put as much known info on page 1 about the non-event related items. I have the wisp garden and it is basically a pond. The other 2 I'll think about getting, but not quite yet. I've 5 golden mines so I don't need another gold dropping source.

Thanks, SW! I make sure to always check the front page daily for new info but my eyes must've slid right past it. Since I'm not lacking in the gold drops either I think I'm actually going to let this new item pass me by; it's rare but some items I just can't justify spending the gems.

wamboltia
05-06-18, 04:58 AM
I’m so depressed right now. I’m away for the weekend so only popping on when I can. Missed the weekend warrior, and now I just realized I didn’t read the goal requirements correctly and need two nights topiary... it has taken me 2 days just to make one. And from what I’m reading it doesn’t get any easier... :(

beefus
05-06-18, 05:34 AM
Those events are always very energy hungry. I think in average you need 20 energy per Scented Petals, many other materials comes for free when hunting Skunks. And you need to dedicated to 100% your workshops to craft the goodies, that will be the major issue. Well this is what I have, on Friday and Saturday I had little time to play, so no much crafted. I have all materials, but no craft power!

Good MOorning all ya'all,

as one of my Unicorns said this morning, "I can't hold it any more Young Ruler," and we started watching the ever-rare? Spellbound Dew get black flagged.

Not as hard to get as unobtainium, but it is a limited site collection resource. Much like Vibranium.

So it is with a heavy heart as we stand there watching the Dew drip softly onto the kingdom ground.

It'd be nice if I could store more than 99 Dew, or maybe allow the Tinker Camp the ability to craft Earthen Items if my Work shops are going to be taken over, literally, by the developer. (I know I have a choice, but do I really?)

I did some math, mostly in my head... Bran helped... I needed extra fingers a couple of times. I broke down and bought the Hippy Flower Shop.
I just don't know... The third shop may work against me, as I may not be able to keep enough Wild Orchids on hand to keep all 3 running. We'll see, I know I was seeing a surplus working with only two.
I just kicked off the last step of #7, the two topiary's, making them at the same time. Used early mornings and over nights to craft the 4 hr bits, annoyed and bothered that I have to set 1 and 2 hr alarms for the lesser bits throughout the day. At this point, people in the office just think Im an <edited for content> because by now, I should know how to not have the alarm on my phone going off ALL THE TIME.

With the addition(acknowledgement/implementation) of the 99 limit on the Alicorn, this is why we are now seeing other "things" controlling our energy. We can't have Ali's as event rewards anymore because long time players could potentially receive the reward as a black flag.

Special horses, lil critters, Unicorns, stCupid Troll, all these things don't count toward the 99, so it's one less, well, one different, reward that allows them to not have to worry about someone losing a reward... moving forward.

Well at least that's Bran's interpretation anyway. *I* don't know anything, I don't even work here.

It's nice outside today... maybe I'll spend some time walking about my Kingdom... see if I can get a neighbor or two to bow to me.
If I can raise my head from the screen long enough to acknowledge my Dilly Dilly's!

All Hail the MOothraki!
Chief Beef
MOo!

ShibuyaCloth
05-06-18, 06:13 AM
I?m so depressed right now. I?m away for the weekend so only popping on when I can. Missed the weekend warrior, and now I just realized I didn?t read the goal requirements correctly and need two nights topiary... it has taken me 2 days just to make one. And from what I?m reading it doesn?t get any easier... :(

Don't give up, I have not yet my two Topiaries. Still crafting like hell by bouquets.

riverly
05-06-18, 06:13 AM
I did the dew. Topiaries had to wait.

katbtodd
05-06-18, 07:13 AM
Good MOorning all ya'all,

as one of my Unicorns said this morning, "I can't hold it any more Young Ruler," and we started watching the ever-rare? Spellbound Dew get black flagged.

Not as hard to get as unobtainium, but it is a limited site collection resource. Much like Vibranium.

So it is with a heavy heart as we stand there watching the Dew drip softly onto the kingdom ground.

It'd be nice if I could store more than 99 Dew, or maybe allow the Tinker Camp the ability to craft Earthen Items if my Work shops are going to be taken over, literally, by the developer. (I know I have a choice, but do I really?)

I did some math, mostly in my head... Bran helped... I needed extra fingers a couple of times. I broke down and bought the Hippy Flower Shop.
I just don't know... The third shop may work against me, as I may not be able to keep enough Wild Orchids on hand to keep all 3 running. We'll see, I know I was seeing a surplus working with only two.
I just kicked off the last step of #7, the two topiary's, making them at the same time. Used early mornings and over nights to craft the 4 hr bits, annoyed and bothered that I have to set 1 and 2 hr alarms for the lesser bits throughout the day. At this point, people in the office just think Im an <edited for content> because by now, I should know how to not have the alarm on my phone going off ALL THE TIME.

With the addition(acknowledgement/implementation) of the 99 limit on the Alicorn, this is why we are now seeing other "things" controlling our energy. We can't have Ali's as event rewards anymore because long time players could potentially receive the reward as a black flag.

Special horses, lil critters, Unicorns, stCupid Troll, all these things don't count toward the 99, so it's one less, well, one different, reward that allows them to not have to worry about someone losing a reward... moving forward.

Well at least that's Bran's interpretation anyway. *I* don't know anything, I don't even work here.

It's nice outside today... maybe I'll spend some time walking about my Kingdom... see if I can get a neighbor or two to bow to me.
If I can raise my head from the screen long enough to acknowledge my Dilly Dilly's!

All Hail the MOothraki!
Chief Beef
MOo!

The dew is wasting here too which saddens me ..BECAREFUL walking around your kingdom please don't fall as I did ,, a skunk might of dug a hole in the ground you did not noticed .. Tis that time of year,
The Baron would not like it here with all my flowers coming ..
Not sure with all the flowers I have been making I ever want to see another flower ,,

nateryd
05-06-18, 07:19 AM
I keep crafting things in my workshops for this event, only to come back later and find that the game reset somehow while closed and undid my crafts. It’s gettin irritating because it keeps happening over and over again... even though I check 10 minutes later and it’s still crafting, it’s not an hour or two later.

Anyone else??

katbtodd
05-06-18, 07:21 AM
I have had the little baby sping pea ( the baby skunk) since day one of this event not once have I seen her drop the little daisies ,, I know rare but this is rarer then rare lol not unless they made a mistake and forgot to put her one

katbtodd
05-06-18, 07:23 AM
I keep crafting things in my workshops for this event, only to come back later and find that the game reset somehow while closed and undid my crafts. It’s gettin irritating because it keeps happening over and over again... even though I check 10 minutes later and it’s still crafting, it’s not an hour or two later.

Anyone else??

Yes this has happen a couple time where I came back one of my work shops were setting empty

ShibuyaCloth
05-06-18, 07:38 AM
I have had the little baby sping pea ( the baby skunk) since day one of this event not once have I seen her drop the little daisies ,, I know rare but this is rarer then rare lol not unless they made a mistake and forgot to put her one

Start dropping only when you reach the right goal. Usual with timed events.

katbtodd
05-06-18, 07:47 AM
Start dropping only when you reach the right goal. Usual with timed events.

Your so right when I went back to my kingdom the little guy was ready again. And lo and behold he droped me the tiny daisy ,thinking he only did cuz I came here to complain and he wanted to make a lier out of me

RogueDagger
05-06-18, 08:06 AM
Your so right when I went back to my kingdom the little guy was ready again. And lo and behold he droped me the tiny daisy ,thinking he only did cuz I came here to complain and he wanted to make a lier out of me

Been on the proper goal since yesterday and have not gotten any from the baby. Have 2 from Rocket.

MoonVillage3
05-06-18, 08:12 AM

We,will,get blamed for,being complainers. But imho S8,has totally forgot about the 35 to 45 player. And the post Love Shack players according to S8 can pound sand. But the Love Shack still lives
Off topic. Please remove as quick as you dont care to but have to cause you have to

Just some words of encouragement..
I'm sure the Weekend Warrior energy was dedicated to such players without much energy resources, and, they should organize collecting all basic materials bashing and pounding just ready for crafting.
Those guys with fields of Alicorns/D'alicorns, once upon a time.. were lower levels too with none. Only after years of dedicated play.. planning each hour of an event, investing also, they built up their flock.
I don't have the Love Shack, but not because I was not playing at the time.. it's, I like you, at that moment of play.. having a weak kingdom.. couldn't and didn't finish the event. Certainly I felt bad, but concentrated on building up my kingdom to be stronger and stronger, hoarding everything, filling inventory and plodding on.
Don't feel bad about it 'cause if you hang on.. one day you'll be strong too after such effort. Hard work and passion always repays. :p

PrincessCupOButter
05-06-18, 08:14 AM
I am reaching the point where I have to stop looking ahead at the requirements to avoid getting discouraged. As it is, I am already thoroughly sick of fighting skunkupines, and making bouquets and garlands, and all I am seeing for the rest of the steps, is more of the same. Sigh.
This is the same formula as the warrior event a few weeks ago and this type of event becomes extremely tedious very quickly. For me, the tasks are not difficult, just incredibly boring.

Edited to add……… I finally have the topiaries crafting. And I’ve already reserved their places in the cellar.
I thought I was wise to use a rune boost for the bouquets, but I have realized that I forget to check in at 1/2-1 hour just as easily as I forget to check in at 1-2 hours. I can remember a time when setting alarms was not necessary, because I would never forget to check in. Yawn. :(

On the bright side, I am rediscovering life outside of CS Land. And that is a good thing!

PrincessCupOButter
05-06-18, 08:28 AM

I'm sure the Weekend Warrior energy was dedicated to such players without much energy resources, and, they should organize collecting all basic materials bashing and pounding just ready for crafting.
Those guys with fields of Alicorns/D'alicorns, once upon a time.. were lower levels too with none. Only after years of dedicated play.. planning each hour of an event, investing also, they built up their flock.
I don't have the Love Shack, but not because I was not playing at the time.. it's, I like you, at that moment of play.. having a weak kingdom.. couldn't and didn't finish the event. Certainly I felt bad, but concentrated on building up my kingdom to be stronger and stronger, hoarding everything, filling inventory and plodding on.
Don't feel bad about it 'cause if you hang on.. one day you'll be strong too after such effort. Hard work and passion always repays. :p

I agree! I am a post love shack player who does not have fields of Alis, but after several years of play, I have acquired enough of them to be comfortable energy-wise. Blaming a long term player for having more resources than a newer player is like blaming a college graduate for having more knowledge than a high school freshman. (And unfortunately, none of us can control, or even really influence, what S8 decides to do. if we could, the game would be VERY different indeed.)

Thanks Moon, for your calm, understanding and sensitive words of encouragement. Much better (and less caustic) than the ones I typed and deleted. :p

meme1098
05-06-18, 09:00 AM

I agree! I am a post love shack player who does not have fields of Alis, but after several years of play, I have acquired enough of them to be comfortable energy-wise. Blaming a long term player for having more resources than a newer player is like blaming a college graduate for having more knowledge than a high school freshman. (And unfortunately, none of us can control, or even really influence, what S8 decides to do. if we could, the game would be VERY different indeed.)

Thanks Moon, for your calm, understanding and sensitive words of encouragement. Much better (and less caustic) than the ones I typed and deleted. :p

You guys both know, since we're neighbors, I'm one of those field of Ali's players. As Moon stated, I worked hard over the last 5 1/2 years to get where I am today. But....I'm also one of the players whose been asking S8 for years to play fair & allow other players a chance to build the Love Shack from Valentine's 2013 too.

Sorry...SW.. I know we're off topic here but felt I had to answer since I'm one of *those* players...lol.

To stay on topic: The constantly crafting of the same 2 or 3 things over & over & over again becomes drudgery & just plain monotonous, S8. I know you can change it up a bit between those goals. It's really easy to just use the same template all the time but can you please just give us a break once after something like goal 7 & throw in a different step that doesn't require crafting all the same items - just to make it interesting again. Even just visiting a few of our citizens or town buildings - Old Thomas', Sabina's, a jeweler's or cottage once or twice. You get the idea. It's at least a break from constant crafting until the next exhaustive go round of crafting. S8, CS is in one big rut & you can make it more fun & interesting with just a bit of change here & there.

AnnirasSweets
05-06-18, 09:12 AM
I am reaching the point where I have to stop looking ahead at the requirements to avoid getting discouraged. As it is, I am already thoroughly sick of fighting skunkupines, and making bouquets and garlands, and all I am seeing for the rest of the steps, is more of the same. Sigh.
This is the same formula as the warrior event a few weeks ago and this type of event becomes extremely tedious very quickly. For me, the tasks not difficult, just incredibly boring.

Unfortunately I agree with your feelings. For me, these events lately are sort of numbing my mind and even the adorable artwork and funny story line can't make up for the insanely boring bits in between.

I realized a few events back that my continual obsessing about the numbers needed in my kingdom were making events (that are already tiresome) practically unbearable for me and my sanity. I'm trying to just focus on the task in front of me compared to before where I would collect all of one item needed for the entire event before moving on to the next. Now, I do a quick peek to see if I need to get anything out of storage beforehand but when I see all the lovely charts and posts listing exact numbers needed, I let my eyes skim over the actual figures. I still have take a moment to appreciate the poster's dedication and time spent compiling numbers, though. Nothing makes me happier than organization!

CharmOfLea
05-06-18, 09:52 AM

I guess if we want to be mean we could say that the higher requirements for high levels are a balance against their unlimited energy ... but I don't think they really are? And of course, not all high levels have been around since the Olden Days of big droppers.

Yeah, I know how that feels, but don?t worry, S8 knows about the many weekly alis. They made it possible. Nothing *these guys* post or don?t will change S8?s perception and hurt you.

Plus, for years, it?s been *these guys* who went ahead and brought back the next steps of the events, so lower level ppl like me even had a chance to complete.

The higher requirements balance things out more for ppl like me now towards lower levels. Which is how it should be. But there?s no unlimited energy here, just once a day I get to collect what I want and not what I have to. Plus, when I was lower level, daily alis didn?t even exist and weren?t an option. Which was the first one, does anyone remember?

Lavenderdale
05-06-18, 09:54 AM

Anyone else??
Yes, this has happened to me, but only 3 times so far.

fish63
05-06-18, 09:55 AM
Spirtwind, how did you get 5 gold mines? I have two and thought that was the limit!

sarahmarah888
05-06-18, 09:57 AM
i'm also new.sure,daily allis are OK because players are working hard to get them-doing events,collecting gems,spending real money,etc. sure,new players cannot be equal to the older because of time they already spend on game,it's how it works always every single game,it should be so!.:rolleyes: but...
i was super curious how it looks like with love shack if i'll involve math in it. so:
average player:
monday-friday 8h sleep 8 hours school/work 8 hours rest
variant a) 5xharvest=200 energy variant b) 6xharvest=240 energy
saturday,sunday 8xharvest=320 energy
whole week variant a) 200*5 + 320*2= 1640 energy
whole week variant b) 240*5 + 320*2= 1840 energy
players with love shack COULD have max 99 alis,99x40=3960 extra energy in a week, 3960/40=565,71 extra energy in a day
whole week ali player variant a) 1640+3960=5600 energy
whole week ali player variant ) 1840+3960=5800 energy
a)5600/1640=3,41
b)5800/1840=3,15
such difference. how could it be equal for players with allis and without?and why is S8 doing nothing with it?

i have lower requirements this event,but i'm already 31 lvl so i'm afraid in nearly future i'll have to spend whole game playing CS in order to finish an event because i have no alis,but for S8 in order to my high lvl i'll have to have high requirements.

CharmOfLea
05-06-18, 10:08 AM
What do you suggest S8 should do? These guys got their 99 fair and square. Let them be.

katbtodd
05-06-18, 10:27 AM
What do you suggest S8 should do? These guys got their 99 fair and square. Let them be.

I feel bad for those trying to build their herd ( a blessing ) of Ali's and unicorns now , Cuz of the new energy drop of 2 not fair not really for the newbies and lower levels

MoonVillage3
05-06-18, 10:43 AM
Yeah, I know how that feels, but don?t worry, S8 knows about the many weekly alis. They made it possible. Nothing *these guys* post or don?t will change S8?s perception and hurt you.

Plus, for years, it?s been *these guys* who went ahead and brought back the next steps of the events, so lower level ppl like me even had a chance to complete.

The higher requirements balance things out more for ppl like me now towards lower levels. Which is how it should be. But there?s no unlimited energy here, just once a day I get to collect what I want and not what I have to. Plus, when I was lower level, daily alis didn?t even exist and weren?t an option. Which was the first one, does anyone remember?

The first Daily Alicorn was Pink Alicorn.. then followed by the Wedding one.
Sorry SW for off topics.. but this event is so 'repetitive' I guess we need to think of something else while crafting.. lol!

MoonVillage3
05-06-18, 10:46 AM
Spirtwind, how did you get 5 gold mines? I have two and thought that was the limit!

limit is 5.. those that have more it's because max cap had not been placed.. yet!

MoonVillage3
05-06-18, 10:57 AM

As soon as I finished crafting the first one.. I was so frightened when I placed it. The first thing that came into my mind was a 'JONKANOO' and believe me they are CREEPY! google the word.. I mean the Jamaican ones. The only thing missing are the rags hanging off and shaking :eek: but same idea with the green bush.
run and hide and don't come out till they're gone! :eek:

Denkris111
05-06-18, 11:19 AM
WOW those are some high numbers #s!!! After weekend warrior, I thought I was in a pretty good place. I had 999 lilies, over 450 roses, and about 40 scented petals. Now I realize im not even close on those petals, and even the other stuff may not be enough depending on how much stuff the next few levels require!

CharmOfLea
05-06-18, 11:35 AM
Sorry SW for off topics.. but this event is so 'repetitive' I guess we need to think of something else while crafting.. lol!

Ah, thanks. That’s what I thought. I was already 50 at that point. So everybody who is under 50 now and has even 1 daily has an advantage compared to all oldies who had to reach 50 with 0 daily and 0 weekly alis.

Lavenderdale
05-06-18, 11:37 AM
I thought the topiaries were kinda cute, but then again, I play zoomed out, lol. Turn them backward - they have "long hair" made of roses. Turn them facing each other - also okay with me.

(I apologize for contributing to the Ali resentment - it started when reading the posts last month from people saving up 1400 energy. Some of us playing with 40 felt like peasants. Yes, you guys paid your dues (and real-world money!) and deserve it. Only it feels like dropping in to dinner with the Rockefellers and Vanderbilts who made their fortunes back when times were different, lol. Modern Ali's are not the same producers, it seems - I don't have one yet, so I don't know, lol! And that's just life - if they gave them to everyone it would imbalance the game. In real life, if everyone in the world received $1000 worth of gold tomorrow, we wouldn't all be rich - the value would drop to nothing. I'm grateful that Weekend Warrior gives me a chance to keep up!)

daylily9
05-06-18, 11:38 AM
And you are blessed indeed! I love visiting neighbors with lots of Alicorns its such a happy place! That's where I would like to be with a blessing of Alicorns!

PrincessCupOButter
05-06-18, 12:19 PM
i'm also new.sure,daily allis are OK because players are working hard to get them-doing events,collecting gems,spending real money,etc. sure,new players cannot be equal to the older because of time they already spend on game,it's how it works always every single game,it should be so!.:rolleyes: but...
i was super curious how it looks like with love shack if i'll involve math in it. so:
average player:
monday-friday 8h sleep 8 hours school/work 8 hours rest
variant a) 5xharvest=200 energy variant b) 6xharvest=240 energy
saturday,sunday 8xharvest=320 energy
whole week variant a) 200*5 + 320*2= 1640 energy
whole week variant b) 240*5 + 320*2= 1840 energy
players with love shack COULD have max 99 alis,99x40=3960 extra energy in a week, 3960/40=565,71 extra energy in a day
whole week ali player variant a) 1640+3960=5600 energy
whole week ali player variant ) 1840+3960=5800 energy
a)5600/1640=3,41
b)5800/1840=3,15
such difference. how could it be equal for players with allis and without?and why is S8 doing nothing with it?

i have lower requirements this event,but i'm already 31 lvl so i'm afraid in nearly future i'll have to spend whole game playing CS in order to finish an event because i have no alis,but for S8 in order to my high lvl i'll have to have high requirements.

Unfortunately, it can never be equal. For that to have happened we would have all had to start playing at the exact same time, achieved all the same goals, and spent (or not spent), exactly the same amount on the game.

Players who have been around longer than me can correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t believe it was S8 who gave players the Love Shack. There was a different company running the game back then. S8 actually has provided a type of solution. They are now offering the weekend warrior, which is free unlimited energy, most older players never had unlimited energy ever until a few months ago when it started being available for purchase in bundles. Plus, we are all welcome to purchase as many weekly alicorns as we’d like to, using gems. (up to 99 that is)

I personally can’t afford that, but I can tell you from experience that once you’ve been higher level for a while, energy requirements change dramatically depending on your style of play. For example, I rarely harvest crops anymore unless a goal calls for it, and the same with collecting petals from multiple flowers. Eventually they just aren’t needed anymore. Plus prizes from all these events add additional sources for multiple drops, which makes collecting materials using less energy possible. (The new guard dogs that come with the new walker (Knight) actually drop simple and hearty feasts fairly consistently. That eliminates a lot of collecting right there.) It feels like you’ll never reach that point of needing less energy, but it does happen.

So true! I’ve read the thread, and although we are somewhat off topic (although energy and its sources are necessary for this event) there haven’t been any questions or tips concerning the actual event for quite a while. There’s really nothing to discuss...chop trees, chop rocks, pick orchids, make bouquets. Rinse, repeat, repeat, repeat. :rolleyes:

I feel bad for those trying to build their herd ( a blessing ) of Ali's and unicorns now , Cuz of the new energy drop of 2 not fair not really for the newbies and lower levels

I’ve been saying this since Sweet Tooth and Cupid. A minimum of 2 energy per day is an insult, considering the gem price and/or quest requirements to obtain them is equal to or greater than it was for the older ones. Players just starting out will need twice as many daily Alis and twice as much real estate to get energy comparable to the older dailies. If I’m calling anything unfair in this game, that is definitely it! I can’t believe that extra 2-3 energy per day is really harming the games economy. Especially considering how energy intense all the quests are becoming.

katbtodd
05-06-18, 12:35 PM
Unfortunately, it can never be equal. For that to have happened we would have all had to start playing at the exact same time, achieved all the same goals, and spent (or not spent), exactly the same amount on the game.

Players who have been around longer than me can correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t believe it was S8 who gave players the Love Shack. There was a different company running the game back then. S8 actually has provided a type of solution. They are now offering the weekend warrior, which is free unlimited energy, most older players never had unlimited energy ever until a few months ago when it started being available for purchase in bundles. Plus, we are all welcome to purchase as many weekly alicorns as we’d like to, using gems. (up to 99 that is)

I personally can’t afford that, but I can tell you from experience that once you’ve been higher level for a while, energy requirements change dramatically depending on your style of play. For example, I rarely harvest crops anymore unless a goal calls for it, and the same with collecting petals from multiple flowers. Eventually they just aren’t needed anymore. Plus prizes from all these events add additional sources for multiple drops, which makes collecting materials using less energy possible. (The new guard dogs that come with the new walker (Knight) actually drop simple and hearty feasts fairly consistently. That eliminates a lot of collecting right there.) It feels like you’ll never reach that point of needing less energy, but it does happen.

So true! I’ve read the thread, and although we are somewhat off topic (although energy and its sources are necessary for this event) there haven’t been any questions or tips concerning the actual event for quite a while. There’s really nothing to discuss...chop trees, chop rocks, pick orchids, make bouquets. Rinse, repeat, repeat, repeat. :rolleyes:

I’ve been saying this since Sweet Tooth and Cupid. A minimum of 2 energy per day is an insult, considering the gem price and/or quest requirements to obtain them is equal to or greater than it was for the older ones. Players just starting out will need twice as many daily Alis and twice as much real estate to get energy comparable to the older dailies. If I’m calling anything unfair in this game, that is definitely it! I can’t believe that extra 2-3 energy per day is really harming the games economy. Especially considering how energy intense all the quests are becoming.

My theory is they want us to buy it in their value package ,
To my all the new events we have to use so much energy
Like chopping the rock to get the wild rose ,I might get 2 or3 per 20 chops but the trees give me a lot of the lily
And the requirement are outrageous
And 15 hits with the skunkie and hardly any return

PrincessCupOButter
05-06-18, 01:17 PM
My theory is they want us to buy it in their value package ,
To my all the new events we have to use so much energy
Like chopping the rock to get the wild rose ,I might get 2 or3 per 20 chops but the trees give me a lot of the lily
And the requirement are outrageous
And 15 hits with the skunkie and hardly any return

I agree. Limited extra energy sure makes those value packs more attractive. I also believe that is why S8 will never reintroduce the love shack, to prevent the possibility of any more players actually crafting 99 alicorns. (But I will continue to request it in suggestions, because A) I’d sure like to try! and B) I’d like to have the other crafts and the adventure that go along with it.) I understand that S8’s goal is to sell as much as possible. Just like my goal is to avoid buying as much as possible. But there are a lot of players that are willing to spend on things they would like to have in their game.
That’s why I find it so strange that S8 imposes limits on deco items, alicorns, wizard schools, etc. Basically, I’m surprised they limit anything that costs gems, considering that gem purchases often times require actual cash purchases to acquire the gems.

katbtodd
05-06-18, 01:26 PM
Step 10
Look like NO rewards

The fountains are very cute , dropped 2 water 1 fish 1 mermaid scales frist collection

Lavenderdale
05-06-18, 01:36 PM
All this time I've been wondering what was appealing about the Love Shack, lol. So none of the other chocolates etc matters, just the Ali's, and just until you've maxed them?

Changing topic back to the event, I am getting scented petals 100% drop from the spring skunkupine (the regulars don't, of course.) The 15 hit points is painful, but I get anywhere from 3 to 5 critical hits (2 points) using the center sword style, so I'm expending less energy on an easy one. Universally, any style will randomly get some critical hits, but this "feels" more consistent, lol.

I know that research years ago showed that no one style was superior to the others, but in other games the best sword style varies by the creature. Regular skunkupines and fangbeasts never seem to get critical hits from the left style. Skunkupines are weaker to center. Trolls are indifferent to center - can't recall if left works better than right. Maybe the left-right-center feature was put in and then the developers decided (without malice) to not assign any significance to it. Just wondering if anyone else has experimented with this.

Also I am wondering what differences high or low levels encounter for this event. I worked from the values posted in the forum, which have said 2 scented petals. Are they requiring 3?

wamboltia
05-06-18, 01:46 PM
My apologies if someone has already stated this... I am going to buy extra blossoming willow trees and put them in storage and pull them out during next monster hunt and I should easily be able to knock out the fangbeast goal. Although something tells me their spawn rate has purposely been increased during this event and probably will not produce a fangbeast outside of this event, but I guess it’s worth a shot

CharmOfLea
05-06-18, 02:04 PM

That?s funny. Just placed mine. They are delightful. Can?t believe I?m on 8 now.

katbtodd
05-06-18, 02:10 PM
That?s funny. Just placed mine. They are delightful. Can?t believe I?m on 8 now.

The fountains are very nice ..drop rate is good two .water,mermaids scales and two different type of fish

CharmOfLea
05-06-18, 02:17 PM
The fountains are very nice ..drop rate is good two .water,mermaids scales and two different type of fish

Fantastic! Looking forward to now. :)

Edit: Just saw them in person at Meeka’s. Heavens, yes, eventually, flowing water at last! I feel I did cross a desert and dug my toes into an oasis. :D

Thanks for pointing that out to me, what a delight. :)

CharmOfLea
05-06-18, 02:44 PM
My apologies if someone has already stated this... I am going to buy extra blossoming willow trees and put them in storage and pull them out during next monster hunt and I should easily be able to knock out the fangbeast goal. Although something tells me their spawn rate has purposely been increased during this event and probably will not produce a fangbeast outside of this event, but I guess it’s worth a shot
That’s a plausible hypothesis and it’s worth testing. I haven’t heard of anything that would neither support nor discourage it, so I’m definitely looking forward to the results. S8 say, they don’t manipulate the spawn rate, but come on... I for 1 do not believe them. :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-06-18, 04:03 PM
That’s a plausible hypothesis and it’s worth testing. I haven’t heard of anything that would neither support nor discourage it, so I’m definitely looking forward to the results. S8 say, they don’t manipulate the spawn rate, but come on... I for 1 do not believe them. :)
I may be wrong but I don't think S8 has ever said that... you're thinking of TL. lol

Arrgghhhh!!! OMG y'all. I'm sooo farrrrr behind!
I've been dilly dallying & dilly dillying so much that I haven't even made my first jonkanoo topiary yet!! *scream!*

federerGOAT
05-06-18, 04:52 PM

Lol. Beauty is certainly in the eye of the beholder!

Thought I was being too critical so pulled them out of storage to get another good look.
Nope, still big and ugly. Back in they went.

CharmOfLea
05-06-18, 05:10 PM
Lol. Beauty is certainly in the eye of the beholder!

Thought I was being too critical so pulled them out of storage to get another good look.
Nope, still big and ugly. Back in they went.
Ahh, you made me genually lol. Cheers! :)

HuckleTown
05-06-18, 06:14 PM
I don't think I can finish even with 10 days left. I've been pretty steady working on step 7 since Friday but won't finish until sometime Monday (I need 8 hours for the orange bouquets and then craft the knights) So I'm not sure with sleeping and actual life I can make 16 more of the garlands... �� WOW. Crazy requirements and the number of Ali's you have don't really affect this event (except collecting materials quicker). The time to craft is exhausting.

beefus
05-06-18, 06:43 PM
Grrrrr, right after I got my Knight Topiarys, one of them was naughty and now he's standing in a corner.
No, dont ask. Site rules prohibits details. Sorry.
Bah.
Errrr, MOo...

Step 8 was easy, just 8 hrs long, spent that time making extra bouquets, should have the pieces to complete both fountains tomorrow afternoon.

All Hail the MOothraki!!
Chief Beef
MOo!

Lavenderdale
05-06-18, 07:23 PM
I think this is where the flower shoppe comes in as that 3rd workshop. I entirely stopped doing kingdom to focus on this, and I'm online using my phone all day, so I'll just say it. The fountain is awesome. It is animated. Feel free to come by my otherwise-completely-wrecked realm to see it if you wish. lavenderdale.

fish63
05-06-18, 08:11 PM
I’m confused about Spring Stunkpine, Rocket and Rocket Jr. Made the Spring in Ivy’s workshop, He didn’t require feeding, Got Rocket from quest. Had to grow him. Where does Rocket, Jr. come from? He is on sale for gems. Spring doesn’t drop tiny daisies. Rocket has dropped two. With 8 hour timer not good! Help!

nateryd
05-06-18, 08:24 PM
I don’t think I’ll finish this event in time... I can’t seem to craft anything and it stick. Once again checked my workshops ( also used an eleven boost) and ..... it wasn’t there AGAIN. ( But my elven boost was going strong just wasting away my silver runes for nothing)
What’s going on with this game?? How can it reset my game ALL. . THE . TIME. When I’m not even on it???????????

So the grand prize is a daily horse of a drop of 4 energy or more??
Need to know to make a decision on if this all worth it. I’m getting so frustrated now. This isn’t fun

RogueDagger
05-06-18, 08:26 PM
I’m confused about Spring Stunkpine, Rocket and Rocket Jr. Made the Spring in Ivy’s workshop, He didn’t require feeding, Got Rocket from quest. Had to grow him. Where does Rocket, Jr. come from? He is on sale for gems. Spring doesn’t drop tiny daisies. Rocket has dropped two. With 8 hour timer not good! Help!

My spring has not dropped daisies either (2 days of collecting)
Rocket from the quest and rocket jr. are one in the same. One is grown, the other is not. For collectors of baby animals, rocket jr. was placed in sales...(or possibly another way of forcing player to spend money/gems to gather the daisies, hence Rockets 8hr timer).

riverly
05-06-18, 09:18 PM
Are the Enchanted Bouqets decoration? Or are they usefull? Or just material in your cellar?I haven't seen an answer to this question. I wonder if they're going to be a part of future goals.
Adding: I'm beginning to think that tiny daisy drops from Spring Skunk is a myth.

Lavenderdale
05-06-18, 10:10 PM
Need to know to make a decision on if this all worth it. I’m getting so frustrated now. This isn’t fun

The Grand Prize is a horse that CAN drop energy. Picture shows other drops. Whether it's random or reliable daily energy ... idk. I encourage you to continue for the fountain if you like pretties. :-) I only did the glimmeregg thing in March to get my darling little piggies, heh.

sarahmarah888
05-06-18, 10:49 PM
My spring has not dropped daisies either (2 days of collecting)
Rocket from the quest and rocket jr. are one in the same. One is grown, the other is not. For collectors of baby animals, rocket jr. was placed in sales...(or possibly another way of forcing player to spend money/gems to gather the daisies, hence Rockets 8hr timer).

i have spring skunk since 2 days,just 1 single tiny daisies drop, i'm impressed about that nice drop rate:D

PurpleScorpion76
05-07-18, 02:04 AM
I think I'm kind of glad that this is the case. Normally I try to make extras of everything

I gave up on doing this months ago, don?t have the time or inclination anymore. The time doesn?t bother me, it?s the inclination. I loved this game, now it?s more a case of ok I?ll play. Maybe that?s normal because my life is very different from when I found this game 4 years ago. But the repetition of this event along with the various others recently is driving me a bit bonkers.

babysx1
05-07-18, 02:19 AM
Make sure 5th garland goal is ticked off before making fountain in step 9 or you will lose them all

katbtodd
05-07-18, 03:35 AM
Fantastic! Looking forward to now. :)

Edit: Just saw them in person at Meeka?s. Heavens, yes, eventually, flowing water at last! I feel I did cross a desert and dug my toes into an oasis. :D

Thanks for pointing that out to me, what a delight. :)

Yes very nice

katbtodd
05-07-18, 03:37 AM
I don't think I can finish even with 10 days left. I've been pretty steady working on step 7 since Friday but won't finish until sometime Monday (I need 8 hours for the orange bouquets and then craft the knights) So I'm not sure with sleeping and actual life I can make 16 more of the garlands... �� WOW. Crazy requirements and the number of Ali's you have don't really affect this event (except collecting materials quicker). The time to craft is exhausting.
I been using my boost cuts it in half ,,but getting low on my silver runes now

kendysek
05-07-18, 04:07 AM
Does the garden peacock drop golden items regularly or rarely?

suzishine
05-07-18, 04:38 AM
Hi all,
Curious, can you store trees? The blossoming willow? ... ?cause when I click on the edit button and the three all I can do is turn it... (and place it some where else ofcourse)...

I?m at goal nine; raising rocket right - looking forward to see the fountains - but need to clear my kingdom/ 😂😂😂😂

Irma_Isle
05-07-18, 05:00 AM
Make sure 5th garland goal is ticked off before making fountain in step 9 or you will lose them all

Thank you so much. We will lose so many time of we do that.

PrincessCupOButter
05-07-18, 05:00 AM
Hi all,
Curious, can you store trees? The blossoming willow? ... ?cause when I click on the edit button and the three all I can do is turn it... (and place it some where else ofcourse)...

I?m at goal nine; raising rocket right - looking forward to see the fountains - but need to clear my kingdom/ ��������

The willows can be stored, but it has to be done immediately after purchasing them. Place them, and before leaving the game for any reason, (closing, visiting a neighbor, etc) click edit and choose store. They will then be storable as long as you don’t chop them.

Irma_Isle
05-07-18, 05:01 AM
Hi all,

I?m at goal nine; raising rocket right - looking forward to see the fountains - but need to clear my kingdom/ ��������

Yes you can. But only right after you buy it. So buy it. Edit, and put it in storage. It can storage in and out later but only if you dont chop it.

beefus
05-07-18, 05:44 AM
GOod MOorning all ya'all,

with all the good talk about the fountains, history has shown us that the only thing that matters is original "ponds" and "wells". Everything else, while politely providing water to us in a potable form; Weekly quests\goals\tasks seem to never count anything but ponds and or wells.

Example: Its the same argument that Gnome\Turkey\Costumed\Valintined Cows don't count as Cows that can drop stuff, only OG Cows. (Etc.)

As much as we'd like to include some of the newer items, or artwork, or make our Kingdoms look different, it's hard when you are limited on space (erf, EIGHT Expansion Permits... #notCool because with events like this I can work on 240 Trade Tickets when??!?) and limited on resources that provide what is being asked for.

Got 6 Garlands made overnight(middle of the night collection and reset.) Yawn. I can make two more while making additional advance Bouquets this morning then start the fountains around Lunch.

I chopped a ton of rocks during the WW, even with four resets, I concentrated on the rocks. Now, my turns are just beating the trees til a critter falls out I can whack. Skunks, Fangs and Spring Skunks are all that come from the trees. vs the higher healthed mobs that spawn from Rocks.

MOo you all later,

All Hail the Moothraki!
Chief Beef

ps - Yes, my Knight Topiary is still in time out in the corner.

AnnirasSweets
05-07-18, 06:02 AM
Does the garden peacock drop golden items regularly or rarely?

Like all things CS, results may vary. I sort of imagine that is the unofficial CS tagline, lol.

It dropped a Golden Apple for me on the second collection so the gold items are in there but I can't say how often they'll drop.

AnnirasSweets
05-07-18, 06:20 AM
I don?t think I?ll finish this event in time... I can?t seem to craft anything and it stick. Once again checked my workshops ( also used an eleven boost) and ..... it wasn?t there AGAIN. ( But my elven boost was going strong just wasting away my silver runes for nothing)
What?s going on with this game?? How can it reset my game ALL. . THE . TIME. When I?m not even on it???????????

Need to know to make a decision on if this all worth it. I?m getting so frustrated now. This isn?t fun

I've seen people post with this problem before and the standard recommendation is to visit a neighbor after starting your crafts. I can't say whether or not this works but it seems like it couldn't hurt anything if you tried it before closing the game. If it continues perhaps a support ticket is in order? Again, can't hurt to have them take a look and see if there's something to be done for your constant resets.

butterfly_25
05-07-18, 06:34 AM
Yes this has happen a couple time where I came back one of my work shops were setting empty

This happened to me too last night.

CharlieGirl9
05-07-18, 07:35 AM
Just got the spring steed. Max 1. Have to let 5 times for it to grow up. First collection gave 4 energy.

So is the spring steed goal 11?
I'm trying to work out if there is much more after goal 10 ...
I'm still on 7; feeling a bit left behind, wondering if I can complete, or just relax and aim for the fountain.

garysafb
05-07-18, 08:04 AM
So is the spring steed goal 11?
I'm trying to work out if there is much more after goal 10 ...
I'm still on 7; feeling a bit left behind, wondering if I can complete, or just relax and aim for the fountain.

I'm going to stop after fountains. This is boring me to death and I'm not going to knock myself out for a prize that may or may not drop energy. For all this work it should be a guarantee energy drop. Good luck to those that succeed.

wamboltia
05-07-18, 09:09 AM
Going to start the “Still on goal 7” club, lol... *sobs*...this is so monotonous

nukesters2
05-07-18, 10:21 AM

I literally read this immediately after putting my first fountain on to craft! Argh! Why do they do these things? They should all still count toward the goal!
On a side note, I can not stay logged in to the forum! By the time I type a reply and try to post I have been booted out!

waterbushbabies
05-07-18, 10:38 AM
I literally read this immediately after putting my first fountain on to craft! Argh! Why do they do these things? They should all still count toward the goal!
On a side note, I can not stay logged in to the forum! By the time I type a reply and try to post I have been booted out!

This has just happened to me too. They don’t say anywhere you need to make the 5 garlands before you make the fountains.
Please correct ASAP S8 .
Another mess they ve made. They must be losing people by the hundreds. I’m truly getting sick of the game

Lavenderdale
05-07-18, 10:52 AM
The first person to say they lost extra garlands when starting fountain - reported that the missing garland came back on the next Step (10? I've lost track.) Maybe it will happen for y'all? I hope so. I'm sorry for your loss. I guess we need to keep repeating such warnings in later posts. :-(

kiteflyer62
05-07-18, 11:44 AM
So my step 9 only has me making 4 garlands... still have to make 2 fountains though so who knows.

PrincessCupOButter
05-07-18, 11:54 AM
This has just happened to me too. They don?t say anywhere you need to make the 5 garlands before you make the fountains.
Please correct ASAP S8 .
Another mess they ve made. They must be losing people by the hundreds. I?m truly getting sick of the game

The goal really should read Have 5 garlands in inventory. We?ve had this happen before, where the goal counter resets everytime some are used for crafting. The good (very bad) good news is that we still need even more, so just make sure you make 5 before crafting the next fountain.

The first person to say they lost extra garlands when starting fountain - reported that the missing garland came back on the next Step (10? I've lost track.) Maybe it will happen for y'all? I hope so. I'm sorry for your loss. I guess we need to keep repeating such warnings in later posts. :-(

Technically they don?t lose the garlands. They use them for the fountain and it resets the goal counter. And if I understood correctly, we need quite a few more for a later goal, so making more will just apply toward those. (I really hope I misunderstood!)

stanis87
05-07-18, 12:07 PM
5 times i played for boost,but it does not fall,it's not fair because i lost many valuable materials...

[S8] Elsa
05-07-18, 12:46 PM
This has just happened to me too. They don?t say anywhere you need to make the 5 garlands before you make the fountains.
Please correct ASAP S8 .
Another mess they ve made. They must be losing people by the hundreds. I?m truly getting sick of the game

The goal has been updated to only require 4 Floral Garlands instead of 5.

robotparade
05-07-18, 12:53 PM
Need to know to make a decision on if this all worth it. I?m getting so frustrated now. This isn?t fun

I myself stopped playing this event. My rule is: if it ain't fun, don't do it!

jen7779
05-07-18, 01:13 PM
What the heck is going on?!?! Last night, before I went to sleep, I put the last 2 bouquets to make so I could make both Knight hedges today....and what do I find when I get up?!?! No sign of the previously made bouquets. So now, that I am so frustrated and angry, I have to make them all over again! I am so tired of making things and having them disappear! Also, the glitch, that I have previously posted about, that I collect from something and then the screen blips back, as if I had collected, Still is not fixed! This is not right TL! Fix this stuff!!!����

nukesters2
05-07-18, 02:21 PM
I looked but could not see, do we know how many crowns we get in total if we complete this challenge? Hoping enough to craft the knight? I just finished chapter 9 and got 100, I now have 350 ( shouldnt have bought the baron) I really hope I earn another 400 in this event!

nukesters2
05-07-18, 02:22 PM
Elsa;1513700']The goal has been updated to only require 4 Floral Garlands instead of 5.

Too bad I made one fountain before this! :( on a side note, do you know why I can not stay logged in here on the forum?

Denkris111
05-07-18, 02:31 PM
Has anyone made it past the enchanted Bouquet goal yet to know what's coming?

CharlieGirl9
05-07-18, 02:36 PM

Godric84 has:

I also want to know if Goal 11 is make/dress the steed and the end. Not sure I'm going to make it if there is anything after 10. Sadly, I can see that there are 13 dots on the line that shows progress towards your goals.
I just finished goal 7.

CharlieGirl9
05-07-18, 02:46 PM
And apparently it's not bad enough that the trees spawn fang beasts. They spawn ordinary skunkupines as well:

And no, it did not drop anything (black flag for a rat tail).

katbtodd
05-07-18, 02:47 PM

I was wondering the same thing ,, making my last two garland then I can make my first two bouquet what a long process just to do it all again tomorrow

VersaceMorrow
05-07-18, 04:43 PM
Is it me or does the Guardsman look like he is going around trying to poke everyone's butt with his sword?

meme1098
05-07-18, 05:05 PM
Is it me or does the Guardsman look like he is going around trying to poke everyone's butt with his sword?

I gotta see this...lol! Do you have him in your kingdom?

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-07-18, 05:13 PM
I do, Lorrainne, come peek..he *is* carrying it funny; it's more a spear than a sword, really.

VersaceMorrow
05-07-18, 05:15 PM

I do! It's Versace Manor

VersaceMorrow
05-07-18, 05:17 PM
I do, Lorrainne, come peek..he *is* carrying it funny; it's more a spear than a sword, really.

I only noticed it because when he walked past my purple cow, not only did the spear seem to jab her backside, but the timing of her lifting her head made it hilarious!

Irma_Isle
05-07-18, 06:11 PM
Going to start the ?Still on goal 7? club, lol... *sobs*...this is so monotonous

Count me in. High Five. Lol

gilachaya
05-07-18, 08:07 PM
Goal 11:

Visit Old Thomas’ house
Calm the Enraged Spring Skunkupine (takes less than 25 taps)

Goal 12:

Repair the Garden Staff (1 Broken Garden Staff, 25 Wild Lillies, 10 Wild Roses). The broken garden staff was in my inventory
10 minutes in the Magic Forge

Return to Old Thomas’ house

Fight off the enraged skunkupine

Goal 13

Tame the Spring Stead - Workshop (4 Enchanted Bouquet, 4 Tiny Daisies, 4 Scented Petals). Reward Stead and 150 crowns

RogueDagger
05-07-18, 08:12 PM
Goal 11:

Visit Old Thomas’ house

Goal 12:

Repair the Garden Staff (1 Broken Garden Staff, 25 Wild Lillies, 10 Wild Roses). The broken garden staff was in my inventory

Return to Old Thomas’ house

Thx for the heads up😇

SpiritWind00
05-07-18, 08:20 PM
no more garlands! hooray! Thanks so much for posting these last goals - much appreciated :)

gilachaya
05-07-18, 08:25 PM
Thx for the heads up

☺️

gilachaya
05-07-18, 08:27 PM
no more garlands! hooray! Thanks so much for posting these last goals - much appreciated :)

☺️I was relieved. And pleasantly surprised that I didn’t have to visit community members and wait for friends to gift me something.

riverly
05-07-18, 08:32 PM
Well this is great news! I had to read it a couple of times to believe it. And I finally see where the enchanted bouquets are needed.
Now to remember to tap Rocket as often as possible.

Somebody needs to learn to take care of their tools. We're always fixing broken things. Wands, swords......

federerGOAT
05-07-18, 09:45 PM
This one is really tough.

Feel for the lower level players and those with a few alis only.

zoroak
05-07-18, 09:55 PM
Goal 11:

Visit Old Thomas? house

Goal 12:

Return to Old Thomas? house

Goal 13

Tame the Spring Stead - Workshop (4 Enchanted Bouquet, 4 Tiny Daisies, 4 Scented Petals). Reward Stead and 150 crowns

Thanks for heads up.

Darn, I was hoping for more crowns as rewards in the last goals, will be 150 crowns short for summoning the guardsman.

Lavenderdale
05-07-18, 10:06 PM
Somewhere along the line we "lower levels" have reduced requirements, although I completely don't know where. Only one that stood out was only having to "finish" 3 garlands before starting fountains. But everything else is same as y'all that I have seen. I'm mystified.

EDIT: nvm, I think we only need 3 garlands per fountain. Sorry guys.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-08-18, 05:24 AM
I only noticed it because when he walked past my purple cow, not only did the spear seem to jab her backside, but the timing of her lifting her head made it hilarious!
LOL!!!.. too funny!!

A question for the owners of the Flower Shoppe ~ Does it have the actual fountain craft in it or just the flower bouquets & garland & stuff to *make* the fountain?

mistycarrie
05-08-18, 05:58 AM
Well I?ve done it - took a lot of elven runes speeding up crafting and I had to abandon my kingdom but I love the prizes - well apart from the topiary figures lol - took full advantage of the weekend warrior as well.
I even had enough crowns to get the knight, dogs and torches
I nearly gave up at level 10 especially as I was expecting more crafting in the final stages but was worth persevering

Oh and just a note the flower shop does revert to no crafts when finished

meme1098
05-08-18, 05:59 AM

I did check him out & that spear looks awfully dangerous...lol. I just need to finish the goal I'm on (1 fountain left) for the last 100 crowns to get him. Never bought the Baron. He can stay in there forever....lol!

And thanks, gilachaya, for posting the last steps! 👍🏻 So glad to hear crafting has taken a bit of a break....finally.

29vanilla
05-08-18, 06:57 AM
Is it really 24 more floral garlands after completing Goal 7? Uugghhh! Did I count right? I don’t know if I even have the desire to try to complete this one. Still need to make 1 more topiary as it is, so it may just not even be doable.

beefus
05-08-18, 07:23 AM
LOL!!!.. too funny!!

A question for the owners of the Flower Shoppe ~ Does it have the actual fountain craft in it or just the flower bouquets & garland & stuff to *make* the fountain?

I can't confirm or deny that the fountain is in the flower shoppe, because I am past that step. I want to say it WAS there... but it is also gone from my workshops so... as the step completes, the items go away.

Thanks to Gilachaya for posting the last steps...

If you have NOT purchased the Flower Shoppe yet, don't. I can see where I could have completed this event without the 3rd crafting building, but with the steps being so intensive in steps 7 and 9 I broke down, then saw step 10 ... erf. BUT patience would have completed these steps AND kept 225 gems in my pocket. The Shoppe will allow me to complete this with about 6 days left, giving me some Kingdom building time, vs if I had not purchased the Shoppe, I would have ended with 2 Days left. (These are only my estimates, your mileage may vary.)

All Hail the MOothraki!
Chief Beef

ps - Oh, Bran returned after taking the "Blue Bird of Happiness" back to the Hanaconda tribe. He was so annoyed when he returned... they didn't give him an egg for us to hatch, or any reward really... just another mouth to feed, wandering the Kingdom lookin for handouts.
Bran felt the whole of the Hanaconda people just stiffed us for all the hard work and effort we freely gave them.
Sure we are a fair and kind kingdom and are willing to help others, but Bran pointed out we don't need to let ourselves just be taken advantage of. Remember his words of wisdom, "*Burp* *burp* *burp* *burp."

Then he corralled my entire herd animal population and claimed it his. *shake head*
That boy ain't right.
MOo!

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-08-18, 07:30 AM
Chief Beef ~ First, ...hail! *Sword ting in air to your Cattle Prod*

The only reason I ask about the fountain is cuz if I wanted to make 4 (so it's not an uneven THREE), the only way to do that & keep the goal from ticking off is to make 1, then 3 all at once (which can only be done if it's in the Flower Shoppe, too, ol).

CharlieGirl9
05-08-18, 07:32 AM
I had a late start to this challenge, and I missed the weekend warrior (life got in the way), but I'm pretty hopeful.
I've collected at least 50% of everything other than daisy petals (only two out of the 16 needed so far).
But since we are not yet half way through, and I have a chance at a weekend warrior on Friday (I hope), I think it's on track.
I'm on goal 9: I made my first fountain an hour ago, and I have the raw materials to make the second one.
If you finish a 13 day challenge in 6 days, you are trying too hard.

ashley224
05-08-18, 07:46 AM
I had a late start to this challenge, and I missed the weekend warrior (life got in the way), but I'm pretty hopeful.
I've collected at least 50% of everything other than daisy petals (only two out of the 16 needed so far).
But since we are not yet half way through, and I have a chance at a weekend warrior on Friday (I hope), I think it's on track.
I'm on goal 9: I made my first fountain an hour ago, and I have the raw materials to make the second one.
If you finish a 13 day challenge in 6 days, you are trying too hard.

No worries, you are doing great. I started right away, took full advantage of weekend worrier. I just ran out of the supplies I gained from weekend warrior this morning. I have stayed on top of the crafting with alarms through the day doing the longer crafts when I knew I?d be tied up with real life. The only exception is the dew, I couldn?t bare to allow it to drip in the fields so made spellbound items overnight when dew exceeded 60. I?m just about to finish step 7. Will chop rocks, trees and spring skunkupines as I need supplies to continue crafting. If I still need more supplies come Friday evening will do weekend warrior again. Hoping to finish without extraordinary measures aside from my extraordinary flock (can?t remember the proper term) of alicorns. Saving my silver ruins...until/unless I know I?ll need them. Will re-evaluate on the weekend.

katbtodd
05-08-18, 08:04 AM

I can't confirm or deny that the fountain is in the flower shoppe, because I am past that step. I want to say it WAS there... but it is also gone from my workshops so... as the step completes, the items go away.

If you have NOT purchased the Flower Shoppe yet, don't. I can see where I could have completed this event without the 3rd crafting building, but with the steps being so intensive in steps 7 and 9 I broke down, then saw step 10 ... erf. BUT patience would have completed these steps AND kept 225 gems in my pocket. The Shoppe will allow me to complete this with about 6 days left, giving me some Kingdom building time, vs if I had not purchased the Shoppe, I would have ended with 2 Days left. (These are only my estimates, your mileage may vary.)

All Hail the MOothraki!
Chief Beef

ps - Oh, Bran returned after taking the "Blue Bird of Happiness" back to the Hanaconda tribe. He was so annoyed when he returned... they didn't give him an egg for us to hatch, or any reward really... just another mouth to feed, wandering the Kingdom lookin for handouts.
Bran felt the whole of the Hanaconda people just stiffed us for all the hard work and effort we freely gave them.
Sure we are a fair and kind kingdom and are willing to help others, but Bran pointed out we don't need to let ourselves just be taken advantage of. Remember his words of wisdom, "*Burp* *burp* *burp* *burp."

Then he corralled my entire herd animal population and claimed it his. *shake head*
That boy ain't right.
MOo!

I did not buy the flower shop , and I'm making the bouquet to make the garland to make the last two bouquets so I'm working on the last steps of step 10, I'm thinking waiting 8 hours for our tiny daisies will hurt us all ,we need 12 this step
I gotten 9 so far ,so waiting on those I'm so happy I didn't waste my gems , but I thought hard about buying it ,,but thanks for your in put

beefus
05-08-18, 08:11 AM

The only reason I ask about the fountain is cuz if I wanted to make 4 (so it's not an uneven THREE), the only way to do that & keep the goal from ticking off is to make 1, then 3 all at once (which can only be done if it's in the Flower Shoppe, too, ol).

*Ting*

Understood... I want to say it WAS there... but due to my whining's in post #360, I talked myself out of any additional fountains, (I don't think it matters if I end up placing 2 or 4 fountains into my storage.)

MOo my Liege!
Chief Beef

Denkris111
05-08-18, 09:06 AM

I can confirm, it is in my flower shop right now

meme1098
05-08-18, 09:18 AM

All Hail the MOothraki!
Chief Beef

That boy ain't right.
MOo!

Oh, that Bran! He's a stinker for sure! LOL! Please keep us in the loop to any more of his shenanigans...lol.
Your posts are making this whole thing a bit more fun & I thank you for that!

MOo!

AnnirasSweets
05-08-18, 09:46 AM

This is the exact reason I purchased the extra crafting building. I was planning to do 4 of all the decos so I made enough materials to do so before crafting the first bench but then I found out they didn't offer drops so I stuck with the 2 needed for the goals. Good news is I have a head start on the materials needed for all those garlands so perhaps crafting that many fountains won't be as long as I initially feared.

PurpleScorpion76
05-08-18, 11:16 AM
Only my 8 Hour Spring Skunk is providing tiny petals is this correct? Not the spawned ones nor Rocket.

CharlieGirl9
05-08-18, 11:18 AM
Only my 8 Hour Spring Skunk is providing tiny petals is this correct? Not the spawned ones nor Rocket.

I haven't had a petal from my baby spring skunkupie. I click on him each time he's ready, but nothing so far.
I still need 14 daisy petals, and I should be able to get 2 or 3 a day, so hopefully 5 or 6 more days?

RogueDagger
05-08-18, 11:39 AM
Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post

I haven't had a petal from my baby spring skunkupie. I click on him each time he's ready, but nothing so far.
I still need 14 daisy petals, and I should be able to get 2 or 3 a day, so hopefully 5 or 6 more days?

Agreed. Not a SINGLE tiny daisy from my baby spring since day 1 of the event when I crafted. Only receive from Rocket.

ethan1brothers
05-08-18, 11:49 AM
yeah I noticed the emphasis on the word rare in the petal description

CharlieGirl9
05-08-18, 12:12 PM
I think the coders didn't do a great job with the spring skunkupine spawns. Or maybe the lilies drops are too high.
I keep a big spreadsheet that I update far too often during the day. Each time I update it, it tells me what percentage of each resource I still have to go (amongst other things). #nerd
Usually when we have to collect something from a spawn (scent from the spring skunkupines, in this case), by collecting something else (like lilies from trees), I manage to collect more than enough from the spawn. In this case, I have never left a monster out when collecting lilies, but I've collected all the lilies I need, but I still have 22 (38% of the total 120) scent to collect. It wouldn't be too bad if the spring skunkupines would also spawn from wheat, because at least then I would be collecting something useful. At my current rate, I will end up with 290 more lilies than I need, just to get the scent. About half the time when I'm collecting lilies, I get a fang beast or an ordinary skunkupine (which doesn't drop scent).
Is anyone else having this imbalance, or is it just down to the random variance in the game?

katbtodd
05-08-18, 12:14 PM

8 hour skunk drops every time . The little pea skunk only a rare chance

Lavenderdale
05-08-18, 12:38 PM
I will end up with enough lilies to build several more things, lol, if the other materials were as plentiful (they aren't.) When the event started, trees were dropping lilies maybe half the time, but now they are a 100% drop.

The red-eyed skunkupine we got from step 7, with an 8-hour drop, is Rocket. (Click him to see it.) He drops daises 100% for me. (I refused to make a skunkupea in magic nursery, nor buy Rocket Jr. for gems from Market.)

The spring skunk spawn rate from the trees is DARN regular tho - never more than 5 chops. I have 450 lilies and switch off to rocks just to get an occasional troll (need for diff quest.) And the angry blue-eyed spawned skunkupine drops scent 100% of the time.

RogueDagger
05-08-18, 01:12 PM
I think the coders didn't do a great job with the spring skunkupine spawns. Or maybe the lilies drops are too high.
I keep a big spreadsheet that I update far too often during the day. Each time I update it, it tells me what percentage of each resource I still have to go (amongst other things). #nerd
Usually when we have to collect something from a spawn (scent from the spring skunkupines, in this case), by collecting something else (like lilies from trees), I manage to collect more than enough from the spawn. In this case, I have never left a monster out when collecting lilies, but I've collected all the lilies I need, but I still have 22 (38% of the total 120) scent to collect. It wouldn't be too bad if the spring skunkupines would also spawn from wheat, because at least then I would be collecting something useful. At my current rate, I will end up with 290 more lilies than I need, just to get the scent. About half the time when I'm collecting lilies, I get a fang beast or an ordinary skunkupine (which doesn't drop scent).
Is anyone else having this imbalance, or is it just down to the random variance in the game?

I have over 850 lilies thx to ww and the need to spawn skunk from trees. Ratio of spawn rate with rocks is disheartening in my realm, mostly spawning everything but the skunk. I can get 2-3 skunk spawns on average from my trees. And according to my math, still need to fight another 39 skunks to complete my goals (10-13).

RogueDagger
05-08-18, 01:16 PM
Wish I could trade realms with you for the spawn rate!! I get 2-3 per tree IF lucky, and I have had 6 trees so far this event that have not spawned 1. On the plus side, it appears as if I have managed to tame the fabled fang beast.🙄 he currently enjoys getting underfoot and slobbering everything in sight... sigh

CharlieGirl9
05-08-18, 01:32 PM
I have over 850 lilies thx to ww and the need to spawn skunk from trees. Ratio of spawn rate with rocks is disheartening in my realm, mostly spawning everything but the skunk. I can get 2-3 skunk spawns on average from my trees. And according to my math, still need to fight another 39 skunks to complete my goals (10-13).

Yay, and thank you. I didn't know they could also spawn from rocks. I just mined two rocks and got three spring skunks (and a direboar). I still need to chop 14 more rocks, so if this single experiment is indicative, I could get about 20 scent from that. And if I have to chop a few extra rocks, that's not so bad. At least then I have a chance to get gold nuggets and other resources.

MoonVillage3
05-08-18, 01:48 PM
Yay, and thank you. I didn't know they could also spawn from rocks. I just mined two rocks and got three spring skunks (and a direboar). I still need to chop 14 more rocks, so if this single experiment is indicative, I could get about 20 scent from that. And if I have to chop a few extra rocks, that's not so bad. At least then I have a chance to get gold nuggets and other resources.

Gold Nuggets are missing in the rocks.. :(
I have seen only ONE with all the demolition since thursday. if some of them dropped I would gladly forgive the super invasion of direboars, but at this point I think the gold streak has dried out completely.

kolakid2
05-08-18, 02:20 PM
Goal 13:
Tame the Spring Steed (found in Workshop after Goal 12) Craft time:10 mins
4 x Enchanted Bouquet (from Goal 10 count)
4 x Tiny Daisies
4 x Scented Petals

Reward 1000 coins, 100 XP, 150 Crowns

kolakid2
05-08-18, 02:39 PM

Collection time: 10 mins
Drops so far after 3 collectionsk: only 1XP ...no black flag but am maxed on horse hair :-(

kolakid2
05-08-18, 02:46 PM
8 hour skunk drops every time . The little pea skunk only a rare chance

My crafted Baby Spring Skunkpea dropped 1 tiny daisy when first placed...then nothing till Goal 11 then got 3 in a row

riverly
05-08-18, 02:52 PM

Collection time: 10 mins
Drops so far after 3 collections: only 1XP ... no black flag :-(Hopefully you just need to feed him a few times. And then the drops start.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-08-18, 02:54 PM
*Ting*

Understood... I want to say it WAS there... but due to my whining's in post #360, I talked myself out of any additional fountains, (I don't think it matters if I end up placing 2 or 4 fountains into my storage.)

MOo my Liege!
Chief Beef
No, doesn't matter, but I'm a "decorator" & when the mood hits me, I wanna be able to take FOUR out of my cellar for all 4 corners, not 2 & not 3, lol :p

I can confirm, it is in my flower shop right now
Cool, thanks for the confirmation!

This is the exact reason I purchased the extra crafting building. I was planning to do 4 of all the decos so I made enough materials to do so before crafting the first bench but then I found out they didn't offer drops so I stuck with the 2 needed for the goals. Good news is I have a head start on the materials needed for all those garlands so perhaps crafting that many fountains won't be as long as I initially feared.
Once I got a peek at what all of the craft-decos were gonna be, I decided to craft 3 of the benches and only the 2 required jonkanoo topiaries but I really want 4 fountains, mainly cuz they're animated...so, I'm gonna build up the supplies and hold out for the Flower Shoppe to hopefully go on sale in a few days. Trying to determine how much time I'll need for the last steps AFTER the fountain, so I don't run outta time to get the steed, lol.

ladyperidot
05-08-18, 02:55 PM
Count me in. High Five. Lol

I'm in!
I'm crafting the last bouquets to make the second topiary. Should be able to have it craft overnight. Looking at what's ahead, I may call it quits after rocket is grown. I really don't need another horse and I'm in no hurry to acquire more kingdom walkers. I have enough crowns to get one of them as it stands right now.
My queendom is starting to get really cluttered, I need space not stuff
I may just use the rest of the time on this one to work on the mermaid line.

kolakid2
05-08-18, 02:58 PM
Hopefully you just need to feed him a few times. And then the drops start.

Hopefully but 6 collections so far with 1XP each time doesn’t overwhelm me after all the effort!... but guess
something with a 10 min timer won’t be giving much!!! Ok if need Horse Hair I guess!!!

meme1098
05-08-18, 03:02 PM
Hopefully but 6 collections so far with 1XP each time doesn?t overwhelm me after all the effort!... but guess
something with a 10 min timer won?t be giving much!!! Ok if need Horse Hair I guess!!!

Whoa! 1 XP?. Wow! I'm dumbfounded! SMH!

kolakid2
05-08-18, 03:06 PM
As expected Flower Shoppe becomes useless after Goals finish !!!

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-08-18, 03:06 PM
Is the steed a baby? 1XP every 10 mins just means you're raising it. It won't give the goods til it's an adult.

meme1098
05-08-18, 03:07 PM
Is the steed a baby? 1XP every 10 mins just means you're raising it. It won't give the goods til it's an adult.

Ah, yes...that's right. Didn't realize the steed came as a baby. Hopefully that's the reason.

kolakid2
05-08-18, 03:10 PM
Hopefully you just need to feed him a few times. And then the drops start.

Okay after 7/8 Collections Spring Steed NOW has 22hr Timer!!!

kolakid2
05-08-18, 03:12 PM

seems to be the case ... Now with 22 hr timer... wished they had mention it or if did didn’t see

kolakid2
05-08-18, 03:19 PM

Comes as Baby need to do around 8 hits (10 mins) to be adult with 22 hr timer

riverly
05-08-18, 03:31 PM
I noticed the inventory card says a "medium chance". I don't think I've seen that wording before. I guess we'll find out.

meme1098
05-08-18, 03:40 PM

Comes as Baby need to do around 8 hits (10 mins) to be adult with 22 hr timer

Ok.. let's us know tomorrow what you get...thanks for the info kolakid

Denkris111
05-08-18, 03:43 PM
No, doesn't matter, but I'm a "decorator" & when the mood hits me, I wanna be able to take FOUR out of my cellar for all 4 corners, not 2 & not 3, lol :p

Just in case you hadn't seen yet, the fountains are huge!!! 2x2 and very tall. It surprised me lol

kolakid2
05-08-18, 03:54 PM

Will do

Drops still happening from Trees etc but crafts go away from Workshop after last Goal & Flower Shoppe also made redundant!

gilachaya
05-08-18, 03:59 PM
The flower shop did not have any crafts after I crafted the Spring Stead.

Once I know the drops I will post it.

kolakid2
05-08-18, 04:08 PM
I noticed the inventory card says a "medium chance". I don't think I've seen that wording before. I guess we'll find out.

With other animals... sometimes says on card “ tiny/medium/high ... e.g Albino pig has “medium chance of truffle drops”

VersaceMorrow
05-08-18, 04:19 PM
I did check him out & that spear looks awfully dangerous...lol. I just need to finish the goal I'm on (1 fountain left) for the last 100 crowns to get him. Never bought the Baron. He can stay in there forever....lol!

And thanks, gilachaya, for posting the last steps! 👍🏻 So glad to hear crafting has taken a bit of a break....finally.

I skipped the Baron as well, he can pound salt.... my crowns have been collecting dust so I splurged because I loved the look of the dogs, they are the closest thing we've had to greyhounds (I have 5 Italian Greyhounds lol), and while they don't drop the feasts or swords as often as I'd like, at least trying for those drops will keep my kingdom's milk volume up.

VersaceMorrow
05-08-18, 04:20 PM

All Hail the MOothraki!
Chief Beef

That boy ain't right.
MOo!

Maybe I am dating myself but "Little Shop of Horrors" keeps coming to mind, especially after reading your post....

StarThrower2
05-09-18, 04:10 AM
Rocket (a spring skunkupea) is the Reward from Goal 7, Have to raise in Goal 8

Rocket Jr isn?t a goal... can buy in Market (120 gems) after Goal 7/8

Can also craft a Baby Spring Skunkupea in Ivy?s Nursery
Can the Spring Skunkupea be crafted BEFORE the goal requirement appears? If so, will it still count towards the goal? Thanks!

MoonVillage3
05-09-18, 04:33 AM
Can the Spring Skunkupea be crafted BEFORE the goal requirement appears? If so, will it still count towards the goal? Thanks!
yes it will. I crafted during goal 1 but it's optional

we can only craft one.. then the option is shaded out.
I haven't seen any daisy drops yet from, Spring Skunky.. only from Rocket every 8 hrs.

wamboltia
05-09-18, 06:09 AM
Used up my last silver runes, bummer. Crafting garlands for fountains. Don’t want to see another garland as long as my kingdom stands.

katbtodd
05-09-18, 08:11 AM
Used up my last silver runes, bummer. Crafting garlands for fountains. Don’t want to see another garland as long as my kingdom stands.

Sorry to say your going to be making so much more Garland if you want to finish I was still making garland this morning done now .the next two steps are quick (11 and 12 ) 44258 then last one I waiting on cuz we need more of those tiny daisies

riverly
05-09-18, 08:19 AM
I'm making the 2 types of bouquets. I think we need 32 of each for goal 10. I'll make garland overnight.
We still have over a week, but getting monotonous.

AnnirasSweets
05-09-18, 10:57 AM
I'm making the 2 types of bouquets. I think we need 32 of each for goal 10. I'll make garland overnight.
We still have over a week, but getting monotonous.

That's the strategy I'm employing at the moment and I agree with the monotony of it all. It's so boring just churning out bouquet after bouquet then garland after garland. How do they expect us to remain engaged and want to continue the event when all we have to do are these mind numbing tasks for days on end?

Please S8, look back over the events from a few years ago and take notes on the diversity that was offered in goals and the crafts needed to complete the events. There are more ways to frame a goal then chop fill-in-the-blank to craft fill-in-the-blank, repeat ad nauseam!

meme1098
05-09-18, 11:11 AM
That's the strategy I'm employing at the moment and I agree with the monotony of it all. It's so boring just churning out bouquet after bouquet then garland after garland. How do they expect us to remain engaged and want to continue the event when all we have to do are these mind numbing tasks for days on end?

Please S8, look back over the events from a few years ago and take notes on the diversity that was offered in goals and the crafts needed to complete the events. There are more ways to frame a goal then chop fill-in-the-blank to craft fill-in-the-blank, repeat ad nauseam!

My thoughts exactly! Change it up, S8, please! The monotony & drudgery hit already by day 3 of a goal.

PurpleScorpion76
05-09-18, 12:34 PM
Am i correct I?m thinking I don?t t need to make any more flora garlands after goal 10? It says make enchanted bouquets but it appears they don?t get used until later and I can?t see anymore? Sorry I?m tired just want confirmation.

perry5
05-09-18, 01:02 PM
My thoughts exactly! Change it up, S8, please! The monotony & drudgery hit already by day 3 of a goal.
⚔️Dilly Dilly!⚔️
On a happy note, I DID just receive a tiny daisy petal from my Spring Skunupea, so hope springs eternal!! (ok...back to churning out bouquets)

wamboltia
05-09-18, 02:01 PM
What does, “make sure make 4 garlands goal is ticked off before making fountains or you will lose them”????!! This has me terrified!! I don’t want to screw up and somehow lose my garland I have worked so hard on ( something seems wrong there. Why is this even possible?!).

Completely agree with monotonous complaints. I’m expecting ye ole wage’n labor to come shut me down any moment now. Whoever is working in my workshops haven’t had a break in days now. Working through lunch even... I feel like I’m running a sweatshop.

RogueDagger
05-09-18, 02:06 PM
What does, “make sure make 4 garlands goal is ticked off before making fountains or you will lose them”????!! This has me terrified!! I don’t want to screw up and somehow lose my garland I have worked so hard on ( something seems wrong there. Why is this even possible?

Make sure (and be positive) that you have 4 garlands made (and the goal checkmarked in the goalbook) BEFORE you continue on with the next goal. I assume you are on the goal with the fountains?

ShibuyaCloth
05-09-18, 02:09 PM
Based on the latest updates:

Items # Wild Bouquet Mystic Bouquet Floral Garland Enchanted Bouquet Spring Water Wild Lily Wild Orchid Scented Petals Wild Rose Tiny Daisies
Garden Bench 2 4 4 48 16 16
Knight Topiary 2 20 20 6 240 80 24 80
Spring Fountain 2 16 16 8 192 64 32 64
Garden Staff 1 25 10
Spring Steed 1 32 32 16 4 16 448 144 68 128 16
Total 72 72 30 4 16 953 304 124 298 16
Collector 83 83 35 5 21 1 106 354 145 343 20

If you go for a collector round, that's a bit more.

MoonVillage3
05-09-18, 02:10 PM
What does, “make sure make 4 garlands goal is ticked off before making fountains or you will lose them”????!! This has me terrified!! I don’t want to screw up and somehow lose my garland I have worked so hard on ( something seems wrong there. Why is this even possible?!).

Completely agree with monotonous complaints. I’m expecting ye ole wage’n labor to come shut me down any moment now. Whoever is working in my workshops haven’t had a break in days now. Working through lunch even... I feel like I’m running a sweatshop.

Look in your goalbook 'Raising Rocket Right' is the name of the goal. You'll see there are Garlands to complete. Do this and let it tick off BEFORE you start crafting the Fountains.
On Page #1 SW explained too.. you'll see the note in a different color.

riverly
05-09-18, 02:16 PM
Look in your goalbook 'Raising Rocket Right' is the name of the goal. You'll see there are Garlands to complete. Do this and let it tick off BEFORE you start crafting the Fountains.
On Page #1 SW explained too.. you'll see the note in a different color.Is this also true for the enchanted bouquets. I was going to make a couple tonight.
Nevermind, I'll everything ready.
I think I'm delirious.

kolakid2
05-09-18, 02:56 PM

1st collection from Spring Steed:
? Horse Hair & 2 Energy!

meme1098
05-09-18, 03:03 PM
1st collection from Spring Steed:
? Horse Hair & 2 Energy!

Thanks, kolakid! So still at the minimum of 2...smh!

wamboltia
05-09-18, 03:05 PM
Thanks guys. I would probably cry if I lost my garlands, but I’m safe. I don’t have an extra pile of garlands laying around, so it will complete as should.

kolakid2
05-09-18, 03:08 PM
Am i correct I?m thinking I don?t t need to make any more flora garlands after goal 10? It says make enchanted bouquets but it appears they don?t get used until later and I can?t see anymore? Sorry I?m tired just want confirmation.

You are correct ... NO more garlands need to be made after Goal 10!
The 4 Enchanted Bouquets made are used / count in Goal 13

kolakid2
05-09-18, 03:19 PM
In Goal 12

For Garden Staff:
1 Broken Garden Staff
25 wild Lilies
10 wild ROSES not wild ORCHIDS

ladyperidot
05-09-18, 03:47 PM

My fun meter is pegged. I got thru the first 8 goals. Saw I have to make 2 fountains, which need 4 garlands each (each garland needing 2 of each bouquet plus the other whatever it is) and decided I don't need another horse.
Good luck to those persevering, I'm off to attend to the mermaid quest line

StarThrower2
05-09-18, 04:29 PM
yes it will. I crafted during goal 1 but it's optional

we can only craft one.. then the option is shaded out.
I haven't seen any daisy drops yet from, Spring Skunky.. only from Rocket every 8 hrs.
Thank you very much!

danzplace
05-09-18, 04:57 PM
Did I read that right? We need 16 more garland to get the steed? And a pink one at that? Think I’ll be making my fountains and moving on, the skunk chasing is too time consuming and monotonous too.
⚔️Dilly Dilly ⚔️

PrincessCupOButter
05-09-18, 05:08 PM

Ditto a thousand times!! This is extremely boring, and the prizes are really not even worth the effort, but I?m determined because I?m stubborn and playing for free!

Thanks guys. I would probably cry if I lost my garlands, but I?m safe. I don?t have an extra pile of garlands laying around, so it will complete as should.

Technically you do not lose your garlands. They are used in the fountain. The point is to craft 4 of them before crafting the first fountain. This really only mattered before the goal was changed to “make four garlands”. It was originally make 5 garlands, and the counter would reset to zero when players crafted the first fountain and used 4. Now, since we need 4 to craft the fountain, we complete the goal before we can craft a fountain, so no worries

~~~~~~~~~~~
My spring skunkupea finally dropped one daisy today. I have collected faithfully, but one is all I’ve gotten. At least Rocket Sr is guaranteed, it’s just another Ivy’s hut situation, waiting, and waiting some more. Yawn.

Lavenderdale
05-09-18, 05:17 PM
My fun meter is pegged. I got thru the first 8 goals. Saw I have to make 2 fountains, which need 4 garlands each (each garland needing 2 of each bouquet plus the other whatever it is) and decided I don't need another horse.
Good luck to those persevering, I'm off to attend to the mermaid quest line

In fairness, the fountains are cute, but of course I'm a fan of water features. I've barreled through most of this, largely because weekend warrior got me enough lilies to go from 0 to completing fountains, so I felt confident. But I'm 6 garlands into the 16 for the Enchanted Bouquets and tiring. I think I finally have enough flowers to finish, and can go back to working on kingdom. Just needing the 8 hour daisy pickups. Hard to pursue other goals in parallel without workshops. I hate "wasting" all this stone and wood that I could use, lol!

About to build Sabina's house, but I'm down to 80k cash so I can't do Troll Lair or Jousting level 3, nor upgrade buildings to level 4. Everything wants cash. Still holding off on Magic Garden to keep making "easy" trade tickets, and no fruit trees to advance in several quests.

Yes, I will have some cheese with my whine, thanks. :-D

podunkiana
05-09-18, 06:50 PM
In fairness, the fountains are cute, but of course I'm a fan of water features. I've barreled through most of this, largely because weekend warrior got me enough lilies to go from 0 to completing fountains, so I felt confident. But I'm 6 garlands into the 16 for the Enchanted Bouquets and tiring. I think I finally have enough flowers to finish, and can go back to working on kingdom. Just needing the 8 hour daisy pickups. Hard to pursue other goals in parallel without workshops. I hate "wasting" all this stone and wood that I could use, lol!

About to build Sabina's house, but I'm down to 80k cash so I can't do Troll Lair or Jousting level 3, nor upgrade buildings to level 4. Everything wants cash. Still holding off on Magic Garden to keep making "easy" trade tickets, and no fruit trees to advance in several quests.

Yes, I will have some cheese with my whine, thanks. :-D

Sometimes you have to cut bait.. you seem deep into this one.. hope you finish.. some events / quests are a roll of the dice. Should i stop storyline or pursue what looks like an awesome reward?/. Its a question and a mystery. Unless you have like 900 alicorns you will always be on verge of fail or success

SpiritWind00
05-09-18, 07:58 PM
So I just finished the fountains, got the next goal and then had a good look at this last hurdle. Good grief!! 16 more garlands to go... I knew we needed a lot more, but to be honest, I didn't really take in when writing the goals up just how many more garlands we needed for this last goal. This is going to take a while.

Slrasnake1
05-09-18, 08:00 PM
The spring skunkupine slaughter of 2018 is over. I finally have all the petals I need to finish. Now to just craft all the garland. Very tedious. But now that I have finished the mermaid I have nothing else to do anyway.

GlvtenFree
05-09-18, 09:44 PM
all i can say is these requirements are ridiculous.
more and more every event.
i am lvl 50 for 2 years now with a fair share of alicorns. but i think this is finally a goal i cannot complete.. sad.

PurpleScorpion76
05-09-18, 11:33 PM
You are correct ... NO more garlands need to be made after Goal 10!
The 4 Enchanted Bouquets made are used / count in Goal 13

Thank you! And I?ve just seen ShibuyaCloths table which is also fabulous. I just can?t do the mathmatics at the moment, work is so busy and I hate wasting energy. Now I?ve just got to work out how many I?ve already made and deduct those. Lol.

ShibuyaCloth
05-10-18, 12:03 AM
With crafting time:

Items # Wild Bouquet Mystic Bouquet Floral Garland Enchanted Bouquet Spring Water Wild Lily Wild Orchid Scented Petals Wild Rose Tiny Daisies Crafting (h) Crafting (d)
Garden Bench 2 4 4 48 16 16 16,0 0,7
Knight Topiary 2 20 20 6 240 80 24 80 88,0 3,7
Spring Fountain 2 16 16 8 192 64 32 64 82,0 3,4
Garden Staff 1 25 10 0,2 0,0
Spring Steed 1 32 32 16 4 16 448 144 68 128 16 172,2 7,2
Total 72 72 30 4 16 953 304 124 298 16 358,3 14,9
Collector 83 83 35 5 21 1 106 354 145 343 20 414,8 17,3

Which means that for the collectors, without the Flower Shoppe: very challenging.

For the rest, it will be tight like hell, you must be hocked on the game all the time to start production. This event is not energy the biggest constraint, but time!

Anaboe
05-10-18, 12:41 AM
Oeps, my bad...

mistycarrie
05-10-18, 02:24 AM
The spring skunkupine slaughter of 2018 is over. I finally have all the petals I need to finish. Now to just craft all the garland. Very tedious. But now that I have finished the mermaid I have nothing else to do anyway.

Sorry about this you may have noticed but level 13 needs up to 4 more scented petals 😢

Varinamom
05-10-18, 03:32 AM
This is becoming the most monotonous game I have ever played. It reminds me of a teacher giving 50 math equations to do to practice the same s**** over and over and over. I didn't see the point when I was in school and I don't see it now...pure drudgery :(

katbtodd
05-10-18, 03:35 AM
Attn: Collectors if you want the extra tiny daisies you will have to collect them before you grow the Spring steed my skunk just droped coins this morning

jbfps116
05-10-18, 04:07 AM
if anyone is at the enchanted garland step like i am, calm down folks we have a week left! [i have the flower shoppe though] those garlands are what you use to make the horse so they're basically the last insane thing to do lol

Slrasnake1
05-10-18, 05:00 AM
Sorry about this you may have noticed but level 13 needs up to 4 more scented petals 😢

I know, thanks to shibuyacloths chart. I accounted for those in my numbers. I now only need 30 more roses and 6 more daisies and I am done collecting resources. Hopefully I have enough time to craft everything.

riverly
05-10-18, 05:39 AM
if anyone is at the enchanted garland step like i am, calm down folks we have a week left! [i have the flower shoppe though] those garlands are what you use to make the horse so they're basically the last insane thing to do lolYes with a week to go it's doable. If I can keep enough bouquets made, I'll be making garlands when I can't check in every 1 to 2 hours.
I had the opportunity to focus on the 2 small bouquets yesterday, and got enough for 7 garlands.
I don't have the Flower Shop.

mistycarrie
05-10-18, 06:00 AM
I know, thanks to shibuyacloths chart. I accounted for those in my numbers. I now only need 30 more roses and 6 more daisies and I am done collecting resources. Hopefully I have enough time to craft everything.

Aww that?s good - I hadn?t noticed before I got there - good luck and fingers crossed

beefus
05-10-18, 06:18 AM
⚔️Dilly Dilly!⚔️
On a happy note, I DID just receive a tiny daisy petal from my Spring Skunupea, so hope springs eternal!! (ok...back to churning out bouquets)

Hey Me TOo HOoHOo!!

My eyes are so red from ... churning out bouquets TOo that I can barely contain my fun level.

I should be done with Goal 10 when I wake tomorrow, we'll see... I believe I have enough Wild Orchids to finish out... I need more fingers, but I see Shibuya has come through below, so MOo in advance for that :)

All Hail the MOothraki!
Chief Beef
MOo!

ps - I seem to be missing several of my Geese.

pps - On a side note, since I've been distracted in the Little Flower Shoppe of Horrors (asssit credit @VersaceMorrow, ty), Bran went through my Inventory and found Ivy's Cauldron... I've told him it's 'useless' right now, but he isn't paying any attention to me. He said after sending him out on that "Wild Goose chase" of whats lately been described less of a return of the Blue Bird of Happiness to the Hanaconda, and more of a where did the dang thing go and hope you don't loose site of it! He can do what he dang well pleases within HIS area of the Kingdom.
mmmm Sure... just don't get TOo big for your britches there little man... remember, we all have to get along.

This is a small Kingdom, and we have welcomed many refugees over the years. Once we needed people to help us expand, to populate our Kingdom, to rescue and rule over. But now, we are almost to the point where we need to pick and choose who we can save and who we cannot.

And no one wants to make that choice.

...Bran nodded in agreement, and indicated he understood. Actually Bran said he'd do something nice for everyone in the Kingdom later. I'm excited to see he's willing to listen and consider getting on board with the whole "Team" concept.

I can't wait to see where it goes from here.

He's placed the Cauldron in the center of his stockaded area for now... says he can see it best from his Throne. (It's not his throne. He still has not returned Agni's, but that's a story for another day). I don't think concern is necessary right now, but I appreciate all you asking.

ppps - Bran's nice thing, he offered to make dinner for the entire Kingdom last night! So excited!! The table settings for the Bountiful Table were the most extravagant I've seen in a long while AND the first time I've ever seen skulls used as part of a centerpiece.
Our main dish was a... stew almost? Meat, vegetables, in a thick soup\sauce. Served with fresh bread and butter from the Kitchens to soak up the juices. OMG flavor was really good... and it had a familiar taste to it... almost... I... I just couldn't quite place it.

I asked Bran. He just said, "*burp* *burp*." No secrets from the chef it seems. Oh well, it was delicious.

Hmmmm, I wonder. Naw... nevermind.

MOo!

daylily9
05-10-18, 07:47 AM
Hey Me TOo HOoHOo!!

My eyes are so red from ... churning out bouquets TOo that I can barely contain my fun level.

I should be done with Goal 10 when I wake tomorrow, we'll see... I believe I have enough Wild Orchids to finish out... I need more fingers, but I see Shibuya has come through below, so MOo in advance for that :)

All Hail the MOothraki!
Chief Beef
MOo!

ps - I seem to be missing several of my Geese.

pps - On a side note, since I've been distracted in the Little Flower Shoppe of Horrors (asssit credit @VersaceMorrow, ty), Bran went through my Inventory and found Ivy's Cauldron... I've told him it's 'useless' right now, but he isn't paying any attention to me. He said after sending him out on that "Wild Goose chase" of whats lately been described less of a return of the Blue Bird of Happiness to the Hanaconda, and more of a where did the dang thing go and hope you don't loose site of it! He can do what he dang well pleases within HIS area of the Kingdom.
mmmm Sure... just don't get TOo big for your britches there little man... remember, we all have to get along.

This is a small Kingdom, and we have welcomed many refugees over the years. Once we needed people to help us expand, to populate our Kingdom, to rescue and rule over. But now, we are almost to the point where we need to pick and choose who we can save and who we cannot.

And no one wants to make that choice.

...Bran nodded in agreement, and indicated he understood. Actually Bran said he'd do something nice for everyone in the Kingdom later. I'm excited to see he's willing to listen and consider getting on board with the whole "Team" concept.

I can't wait to see where it goes from here.

He's placed the Cauldron in the center of his stockaded area for now... says he can see it best from his Throne. (It's not his throne. He still has not returned Agni's, but that's a story for another day). I don't think concern is necessary right now, but I appreciate all you asking.

ppps - Bran's nice thing, he offered to make dinner for the entire Kingdom last night! So excited!! The table settings for the Bountiful Table were the most extravagant I've seen in a long while AND the first time I've ever seen skulls used as part of a centerpiece.
Our main dish was a... stew almost? Meat, vegetables, in a thick soup\sauce. Served with fresh bread and butter from the Kitchens to soak up the juices. OMG flavor was really good... and it had a familiar taste to it... almost... I... I just couldn't quite place it.

I asked Bran. He just said, "*burp* *burp*." No secrets from the chef it seems. Oh well, it was delicious.

MOo!
Thank you for a new and entertaining storyline ! keeps the boredom and delirium at bay! lol

wamboltia
05-10-18, 08:14 AM
So.....I can construct an entire fountain in 1hour, but it takes 4hours to string some flowers together?!?! I will never understand you castle story.

CharlieGirl9
05-10-18, 08:52 AM

MOo!

Mmmm. Goose stew.

meme1098
05-10-18, 08:57 AM
So.....I can construct an entire fountain in 1hour, but it takes 4hours to string some flowers together?!?! I will never understand you castle story.

Aw, yea. Those mason & water works guys are quick & should receive bonuses. Whereas, the flower arrangers are dilly, dallying big time...lol.
Dilly! Dilly! ⚔️#️⃣1️⃣6️⃣⚔️

And MOo, to you Chief Beef, for keeping us entertained thru all this awful drudgery.

confuzzled88
05-10-18, 09:16 AM
I play as often as I can but still stuck on goal 7. I don't thinks its possible to finish in time. Time for me to Give up. :(

daylily9
05-10-18, 11:12 AM
the flower power Alicorn is on sale in the market for 180 gems!

suzishine
05-10-18, 11:23 AM
Is The flower Power manticore as good as the regular manticore? .... huge price difference now.. also - the flower power alicorn - doesn't say energy refil on the back of the card.. 🤔

Destiel0918
05-10-18, 11:46 AM
Does anyone else start to get tired of endless animals - like - seriously, they can be cute and all - but lately it seems we are just drowning in all sorts of baby animals and special animals - it is kingdom game, not local zoo..

ashley224
05-10-18, 12:27 PM
Is The flower Power manticore as good as the regular manticore? .... huge price difference now.. also - the flower power alicorn - doesn't say energy refil on the back of the card.. ��

The hippie alicorn (flower power) is a daily alicorn, typically drops 4 or 5 energy daily with a small chance of up to 10 energy and a tiny rare chance of 20-100

riverly
05-10-18, 12:32 PM
Does anyone else start to get tired of endless animals - like - seriously, they can be cute and all - but lately it seems we are just drowning in all sorts of baby animals and special animals - it is kingdom game, not local zoo..Yes! I just recently put so many in storage. They were just so cluttered looking, especially with that collection thing bobbing over their heads.
I'm now considering putting all those baby monsters in storage.
But I kept my two guard dogs out. I like them.

PS. Beefus, you might need to keep inventory on your livestock. Sounds like something could come up missing.(again)

katbtodd
05-10-18, 01:00 PM
s/8 is not listening to us,my spring steed drop a whooping 2 energies I don't know what they are thinking changing the energy 4 was low enough

suzishine
05-10-18, 01:04 PM
The hippie alicorn (flower power) is a daily alicorn, typically drops 4 or 5 energy daily with a small chance of up to 10 energy and a tiny rare chance of 20-100

Thanks! I?ll get it then! Energy is everything!! ❤️👍🏼🦄 ...

... psst.. getting tired of goal 10.... 🙈

katbtodd
05-10-18, 01:20 PM
Thanks! I?ll get it then! Energy is everything!! ❤️������ ...

... psst.. getting tired of goal 10.... ��
I bought 10 of them on Black Friday .. They drop all color flower pedals too

jbfps116
05-10-18, 01:20 PM
FYI the flower power alicorn is usually only 100 gems when it's available.

Kudos to s8 for NOT dethroning the elite Flower Power Horse that was ONLY available to any insane people who shelled out $100. Such an elite item!

MoonVillage3
05-10-18, 03:22 PM
(calculation table)

Which means that for the collectors, without the Flower Shoppe: very challenging.

For the rest, it will be tight like hell, you must be hocked on the game all the time to start production. This event is not energy the biggest constraint, but time!

With this said...

How is it possible to collect the 16 daisies... eventually have time to craft the bouquets... and finish the remaining goals... in the 7 days left?
I've been collecting regularly from Rocket twice a day because the third collection I'm humanly sleeping, but see this goal NOT doable in calculations?

Are we forced to BUY Rocket Jr to complete this goal? We already have a Spring Skunk, who drops NO daisies and a Rocket Skunk who does.

We're then forced again to add money to buy gems either to get another Skunk or gem so as to move ahead so we can finish?

I agree with spending gems... but don't think it's fair to 'miscalculate' purposly, making play so tight so players HAVE TO spend.

It's simply taking the fun out of play! And taking away OUR pleasure of spending money on things WE like!

I would just love if some fellow player explain the timing.. as to how to complete this.. so as to prove I'm wrong in assuming this.

nukesters2
05-10-18, 03:36 PM
Getting closer! 1 last daisy to collect from that skunk!! But now I just read I need 4 more for last chapter! Yeesh! I crafted spring skunk the day he was available, have not got a single daisy from him yet!
Complete off topic here.... just collected from gold mine did NOT get anything gold!!! This is since the update with new sales today. Anyone else have that problem?

PrincessCupOButter
05-10-18, 03:42 PM
Getting closer! 1 last daisy to collect from that skunk!! But now I just read I need 4 more for last chapter! Yeesh! I crafted spring skunk the day he was available, have not got a single daisy from him yet!
Complete off topic here.... just collected from gold mine did NOT get anything gold!!! This is since the update with new sales today. Anyone else have that problem?

Are you maxed on any of the Golden items? I am maxed on eggs and apples, and of course those are what my golden mines tried to drop today. So I all got was coins and the black banner of doom.

I did a golden trade, so I will be watching closely when I collect tomorrow, to make sure I get drops, just in case this is a new bug.

PrincessCupOButter
05-10-18, 03:50 PM
With this said...

How is it possible to collect the 16 daisies... eventually have time to craft the bouquets... and finish the remaining goals... in the 7 days left?
I've been collecting regularly from Rocket twice a day because the third collection I'm humanly sleeping, but see this goal NOT doable in calculations?

Are we forced to BUY Rocket Jr to complete this goal? We already have a Spring Skunk, who drops NO daisies and a Rocket Skunk who does.

We're then forced again to add money to buy gems either to get another Skunk or gem so as to move ahead so we can finish?

I agree with spending gems... but don't think it's fair to 'miscalculate' purposly, making play so tight so players HAVE TO spend.

It's simply taking the fun out of play! And taking away OUR pleasure of spending money on things WE like!

I would just love if some fellow player explain the timing.. as to how to complete this.. so as to prove I'm wrong in assuming this.

I haven?t read all the calculations (too depressing!) but I currently have 12 daisies and need only four more to complete the quest. I only have the adult rocket and the spring skunkupea, who has dropped exactly one daisy. I have collected from Rocket Sr twice daily since acquiring him and I have not sped him up or purchased Junior, because I refuse to spend money or gems on this quest. But I can see how people who got him later will definitely run out of time. I agree with Shibuya, energy is not the issue for this one, it is time, that and trying to stay focused on the monotonous crafting of bouquets and garlands. ⚔️Dilly! Dilly!⚔️ And a great big yawn!

Ps. Giant Kudos to Chief Beef, keeper of the lucious green lawns, for telling us the rest of the story and adding a much needed and appreciated break from the monotony that is this quest. You are MOo-arvelous! Dilly Dilly! Or as Bran would say Burp! Burp!

[S8] Elsa
05-10-18, 03:52 PM
Removed some off-topic posts. Please stay on topic. :)