PDA

View Full Version : No more Spin to Win?

Xyn25
05-02-18, 08:17 PM
So I came back to the game around 3-4 months ago and in that time there was not a single Spin to Win (the standalone one, not the one that comes with the Leaderboard).
Is that feature no longer in the game? When was the last time there was one?

AnnirasSweets
05-02-18, 11:01 PM
So I came back to the game around 3-4 months ago and in that time there was not a single Spin to Win (the standalone one, not the one that comes with the Leaderboard).
Is that feature no longer in the game? When was the last time there was one?

I'm pretty sure the last STW was the wheel that offered the Breakup dragon which was at the beginning of February 2018 and before that it was at the beginning of December 2017 and there was one in November 2017. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to their releases that I can find, sometimes they're close as listed above and other times it's much longer between them.

Xyn25
05-03-18, 05:25 AM
I'm pretty sure the last STW was the wheel that offered the Breakup dragon which was at the beginning of February 2018 and before that it was at the beginning of December 2017 and there was one in November 2017. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to their releases that I can find, sometimes they're close as listed above and other times it's much longer between them.

Huh, I must have missed the last one by a couple days... hopefully they'll release another one soon