PDA

View Full Version : Norman items selling too fast

kooky panda
03-31-11, 02:15 PM
Norman
I know this is brand new, but wanted to let you know the items are selling way to fast.
Please adjust a little.
thanks

GroupMagma
03-31-11, 02:30 PM
Thanks for the input. Is anyone else experiencing this problem, or feels the items need to sell slower?

LetiB
03-31-11, 04:33 PM
I agree! It seems like the only way you can have a lot of items out and not run out for a while, is if you "order" the ones that take 1 min or 5 mins.
But even then, I noticed as long as it takes for them to order, that's how long it takes for them to sell out. So then you're not making that much money or gaining that much xp from them, so it takes even longer to buy more racks or counters to have different items out and for tipping :/

kudzo
03-31-11, 05:36 PM
Yesi agree... the items are going way too fast im thinking about quiting the game b/c of it

sophiacml
03-31-11, 05:48 PM
It is kinda funny. The items on Fashion Story is selling too fast while on Nightclub Story, the drinks took FOREVER to sell!

sehana
03-31-11, 06:41 PM
Yes, way too fast in Fashion, but I don't mind the drinks selling too slowly in Nightclub as I like having most of my counters full of pretty drinks. :P

sophiacml
03-31-11, 08:53 PM
Probably you didn't reckon the average customers that enter your club is about 15 of them & they linger in the club for about 1 mins before another customer comes in to buy another drink! Turn out, the money isn't generating! What's the point to have all the counter full when the club can't be expanding through business. Hey, I like the idea too having the counters full! But not too slow with drinks that I made since 3 days ago are still hanging on my counters!
Yes, way too fast in Fashion, but I don't mind the drinks selling too slowly in Nightclub as I like having most of my counters full of pretty drinks. :P

CityBoss
04-02-11, 11:07 PM
A solution is to lower your customer rate far under 100... 50-60... Then everytime your in, you put something by The door and you Can take care of everything without customers coming in! In that way your rate doesn't change, and you Can have your clothes for a longer time!

Haven't come up with a perfect rate yet... 70 is perfect in Restaurant and Bakery Story... But here your things were sold over Night with that rate!

Good luck!

sophiacml
04-02-11, 11:21 PM
Does it still sell when you have the door blocked even with the same customers got in?
A solution is to lower your customer rate far under 100... 50-60... Then everytime your in, you put something by The door and you Can take care of everything without customers coming in! In that way your rate doesn't change, and you Can have your clothes for a longer time!

Haven't come up with a perfect rate yet... 70 is perfect in Restaurant and Bakery Story... But here your things were sold over Night with that rate!

Good luck!

CityBoss
04-03-11, 12:11 AM
Does it still sell when you have the door blocked even with the same customers got in?

Of course you have to take it away when you leave The app! So The door is free... But The rate doesn't move as long as your not in The app. That's why you block it when your in! ; )

CityBoss
04-03-11, 12:13 AM
Of course you have to take it away when you leave The app! So The door is free... But The rate doesn't move as long as your not in The app. That's why you block it when your in! ; )

Oooh... Didn't answer... No, you Don't sell something while your in!

deadpixel
04-03-11, 01:06 AM
Thanks for the input. Is anyone else experiencing this problem, or feels the items need to sell slower?

Yes, the rate of sell is much too high. Lowering it to half its current speed would make things a lot more manageable.

That being said, please ask the programmers not to adopt the model they used in Restaurant and Bakery Story where items are returned and coins deducted at regular intervals to regulate the consumption rate.

deadpixel
04-03-11, 03:57 AM
I just noticed something and was wondering whether anyone else had the same observations.

Due to the sync bug that cleared out my store in an instant, I resorted to using the gifts that I got from my neighbors to fill up the racks and counters - you don't want to leave them empty because when neighbors and community members drop by, they can't "like" empty racks and counters. I only had a thousand+ shoes and 500 black slacks. I put everything out and exited the game, coming back in about 3 hours later expecting everything to be gone, but was pleasantly surprised to see that they were still selling. When I checked the quantities, I noticed that there were still slightly more than a thousand shoes and about a hundred slacks.

I started ordering more items and left the game on to wait for the orders to arrive but found that the shoes and slacks were selling at an accelerated rate!! :confused:

I've since tried it a couple more times and this seems to hold true for me, that the sell rate is higher when the game is running in the foreground than when it is shutdown.

Is there some discrepancy in the why the server calculates the sell rate versus the way the client calculates the sell rate?

deadpixel
04-03-11, 04:03 AM
Is there some discrepancy in the why the server calculates the sell rate versus the way the client calculates the sell rate?

I mean "in the way" :p

CityBoss
04-09-11, 11:24 PM
I've now tried 30 in rate for some time... But even that is too high!!? When I open for The night... All is gone in The morning! I mean... 30!! C'mon...

In the other games 70 lets you have your things left perfectly! Do I need to Try 10...!!??? Slow sellingspeed down please...

Solangel14
04-10-11, 08:28 AM
Yes items selling waaaaay too fast. I often block my door overnight to prevent everything selling because I like to have racks full for my neighbors to like them. But I got hit with the bug and when I woke up yesterday all my items had sold (despite my door being blocked). Since I still get the money that way I'm not all that upset but it is annoying to have to spend the time building up my shop again.

justshasha
04-11-11, 06:18 AM
I agree, I spend all day stocking the shelves only to wake up every day and have almost everything gone. Cant make any of the longer ordering time items because then the store is empty all day. Need to slow down the selling speed. Losing interest in the game quickly for this reason. No fun not to be able to look at a fully stocked store. Always looking at a bunch of empty racks or racks with the same quick ordering things.

CityBoss
04-15-11, 10:48 PM
This is weird..??! I'm now up on 100 in rate, and not closing The program with dubbleclick on The homebutton on your iPhone... And The clothes are selling slower than ever!!!!

I tried 10 in rate after I realised that 30 was too much also... But even on 10 My clothes where gone!!? And when I did see that all My neighbours had 100 I gave up and let everyone in! So maybe it is that I Don't quit The program anymore... Even the bug that makes your clothes disappear in a blink is gone when I'm not quitting! ...Yes I did this before the update! Go figure...?!

jenni27
04-16-11, 01:49 AM
When I close my game the customers stop coming ? nothing is selling at all unless i leave the game open......i have a ton of clothes now :/

scorms
04-16-11, 03:59 PM
My sell out problem is pretty bad - If I open my store the next time I log in - sometimes as short as 30min later, everything is gone. I"m getting the $ but losing all the stock at once is really frustrating.