PDA

View Full Version : Videos gone?

savage_mel
05-01-18, 10:52 AM
Where the *bleep* did my videos go?? For YEARS I was able to watch 4 vids a day for 1 gold each. Then one day they changed it to 2 videos for a measly 150 food. They changed that again and the prizes sucked but at least I could use them to speed up battle rounds. But suddenly the videos stopped. Seriously S8, all you do is take take take. There is no give with you guys. And it?s sickening

kooky panda
05-01-18, 11:02 AM
Promotions features are subject to change. My video feature in dragon comes and goes. I will have it for a few days, then it disappears, then will show back up.

savage_mel
05-01-18, 11:50 AM
Promotions features are subject to change. My video feature in dragon comes and goes. I will have it for a few days, then it disappears, then will show back up.
That has never happened to me though. I have had videos consistently for several years so I?m sure you could understand why this would be frustrating and disappointing

kooky panda
05-01-18, 02:04 PM
That has never happened to me though. I have had videos consistently for several years so I?m sure you could understand why this would be frustrating and disappointing
I do understand. Same for me.

awesome6204
05-01-18, 08:59 PM
I am still getting videos, but they are mostly for a game making donuts - and if you don't play the game, the video won't end??? what's with that? so I am unable to use them unless I play their game for at least a few rounds. Not impressed!

keshiaxo
05-02-18, 12:33 AM
I still get the videos daily. I most get bulk fruit or bulk cash, sometimes bombs. It's kinda a shame that S8 really do revolve around gold, which = $ spent. I had spent hundreds already on the game and I'm done. It would be nice if S8 would do a sale, even limited to a few hours or one day, where we can purchase dragons for a certain coin amount instead of gold :( it'll really help out the players who love the game but can't spend real money on it.

kooky panda
05-03-18, 10:04 AM
I am still getting videos, but they are mostly for a game making donuts - and if you don't play the game, the video won't end??? what's with that? so I am unable to use them unless I play their game for at least a few rounds. Not impressed!
Some of the videos are timed and you may see a little count down number, then it will end.
On some a really small x will show up in the corner to close out the video.

savage_mel
05-05-18, 08:40 AM
Some of the videos are timed and you may see a little count down number, then it will end.
On some a really small x will show up in the corner to close out the video.
Not in this one. I know what awesome6204 is taking about. The donut video does have an x that shows up but if you tap it, it asks if you want to forfeit your reward. Even if you play along, when it?s time to exit the video you?re told you?ll forfeit your reward. There?s no way out of it

kooky panda
05-05-18, 08:54 AM
I did get one last night like this. I stopped and this morning that video is gone and my new ones are working okay. If you get this one again, Let me know what the video is called
( I did not write it down and forgot it!) and I will report that specific one over.