PDA

View Full Version : Make succulent crops, Succulent Stand and crafts permanent

ankavale1000
04-29-18, 01:30 PM

My request is making the succulents permanent. No offense to sugar spinner and dehydrator, but no matter how colorful the cotton balls are, they pale in comparison to the succulents craft items. My faves are the globes, terrariums, and lanterns ... they are so beautiful!!! Even the succulent crops look splendid too.

Fairyreserve
04-30-18, 09:38 AM
Storm8, please please please. PLEASE. can u PLEASE make the succulents a permanent crop? Add a few of the recipes, lower the price for non-event regular daily tasks, and what a great and fun challenge it would be. The sugar spinner is not a winner. Sorry, but me no likey. But this Succulent stuff? Brilliant. Keep it. Please!

Beans67
04-30-18, 09:57 AM
I agree, Fairyreserve! The plants are fun, and if we don't want to harvest, at least our plots won't end up like the catnip ones. We'll be able to make pretty plant things and have a desert theme on our farm!! Succulent snake and all!!

PookieBear50
04-30-18, 10:55 AM
Storm8, please please please. PLEASE. can u PLEASE make the succulents a permanent crop? Add a few of the recipes, lower the price for non-event regular daily tasks, and what a great and fun challenge it would be. The sugar spinner is not a winner. Sorry, but me no likey. But this Succulent stuff? Brilliant. Keep it. Please!

I agree, Fairyreserve! The plants are fun, and if we don't want to harvest, at least our plots won't end up like the catnip ones. We'll be able to make pretty plant things and have a desert theme on our farm!! Succulent snake and all!!

Perhaps--just perhaps--these (or similar) recipes might be relocated from the Succulent Stand (though it is a nice building--I might leave it out after the event, if I have enough space) to the Floral Shop? Then, in addition to having floral arrangements we can also have succulent arrangements.

Fairyreserve
04-30-18, 03:52 PM
Perhaps--just perhaps--these (or similar) recipes might be relocated from the Succulent Stand (though it is a nice building--I might leave it out after the event, if I have enough space) to the Floral Shop? Then, in addition to having floral arrangements we can also have succulent arrangements.

This makes a ton of sense.

Rynetory2
05-01-18, 08:01 AM
The designers did such an excellent job on the succulent crops, crafts and building. I love to have them back too including the Succulent Stand as regular farm items.

tya_bakery
05-01-18, 10:01 AM
Yes. I love them!
Please make them permanent in our farm :)

pspoiled65
05-01-18, 05:01 PM
I agree make them permanent

tintin1964
05-04-18, 06:53 PM
Yes yes yes please make them permanent

1946Jenny
05-07-18, 12:30 AM
Yes, please make them permanent.

Fairyreserve
05-07-18, 05:51 PM
Any word? Want soooo bad!

Rynetory2
05-07-18, 07:35 PM
The event just ended lol. I've submitted a request for them.

akireznarf
05-07-18, 08:24 PM
Make them permanent please.

griffithpack
05-08-18, 03:17 AM
Fantastic idea. Bringing them back gets my vote - even making them in the floral shop would be nice. Bringing the prices down on the crops and crafts made with them would be nice too! Like they did with the passion fruit....

JadeValleyMasseys
05-12-18, 04:12 AM
I agreed the succulents were a big success and I would love to see them added permanently. Please think seriously about that!!!!

tayven12
03-12-19, 12:51 PM
Yes, please! I love the succulents and just collected from a nearby coffee shrub and lost 2 purple succulents. Only have 1 left😔😔😔😔 please make them a permanent crop. Lots of farmers love them!