PDA

View Full Version : Neo Taurus Dragon

chloesisland
04-27-18, 03:05 PM
Is this a Prime dragon or a Neo dragon? How do we breed it?

( This has been changed to Neo Taurus Dragon - KP)

I researched Prime Taurus and you don't need two level 15 dragons to breed it. You just need to breed black + yellow and it's a 16 hour breed time. I think they just made a mistake in naming him. It should be called Neo Taurus because it doesn't have the prime symbol above it.

Prime Taurus Dragon
Rarity: Ultra Rare
Type: Zodiac, Yellow
Habitat: Zodiac Zone, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 40
Buying Price: 1,200 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000 Exp

Availability:
The Prime Taurus Dragon is obtainable:

For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
By purchase at the market for 1,200 Gold.
By breeding a dragon that provides the Black type with a dragon that provides the Yellow type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.

The1stCaretaker
04-27-18, 07:20 PM
I was wondering this too. Title says prime but description Neo. No goal saying the colors to breed either

AnnirasSweets
04-27-18, 08:37 PM
I was so happy to finally see a thread for this, I've been checking in all day hoping we'd hear something about this dragon. I don't want to start trying for it until we know what parents we should be trying with. I have enough trouble getting the desired dragon when I use the correct pairing, going in blind seems like an invitation for failure. The description and name are not helpful at all...Is it a Neo? Is it a Prime? Heck at this point I'm wondering if it's even a dragon, lol. Guess I'll keep breeding my usual downtime pairings (pairs with the most diamond hybrid possibilities) until we hear for sure.

random59
04-28-18, 03:27 AM
Okay, for me the term Prime means 2 Level 15 dragons, so a Zodiac at Level 15 and a Yellow at 15!

Going for Cerebus and Prime Magic with my 2 dens at the moment and I don’t have a level 15 Zodiac!

The1stCaretaker
04-28-18, 06:55 AM
It's got to be a Neo Taurus and they were careless in the label of it. We can't do anything without knowing the breeding parents and I'd say storm 8 is waiting til free boosted breeding is over before telling us. That would be a typical move of theirs

skyharbor602
04-28-18, 07:44 AM
Neo Taurus Dragon
Rarity: Ultra Rare
Type: Zodiac, Yellow
Habitat: Zodiac Zone, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 40
Buying Price: 1,200 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000 Exp

Availability:
The Neo Taurus Dragon is obtainable:

For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
By purchase at the market for 1,200 Gold.
By breeding a dragon that provides the Black type with a dragon that provides the Yellow type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.

AnnirasSweets
04-28-18, 07:59 AM
I had seen something about the Black+Yellow combo but I'm always hesitant until I s8 confirms it.

kooky panda
04-28-18, 02:15 PM
I will get some confirmation on if this really a Prime dragon.

bodragonmom
04-29-18, 03:38 AM
Hello
Any word yet if we can breed this without level 15 parents?
Thanks

Sugarcat5
04-29-18, 08:57 AM
I just got a 16 hour timer on my baby acct using neo air and lotus. I think the only other possibility is an ambassador dragon. I just put a boost on it to speed it up. Keeping my fingers crossed!

glenngenius
04-29-18, 10:36 AM
Got a 16 hour timer but it turned out to be Ambassador. Ugh. (-_-)

Lauridan
04-29-18, 12:18 PM
I can confirm that it is possible to breed a Prime Taurus dragon without having level 15 parents. I have a Prime Taurus egg on my nest currently. Parents were Neo Air level 14 and Night Elf level 10.

MajicHearts
04-29-18, 01:21 PM
i can confirm that it is possible to breed a prime taurus dragon without having level 15 parents. I have a prime taurus egg on my nest currently. Parents were neo air level 14 and night elf level 10.

congrats to you!

The1stCaretaker
04-29-18, 02:14 PM
I can confirm that it is possible to breed a Prime Taurus dragon without having level 15 parents. I have a Prime Taurus egg on my nest currently. Parents were Neo Air level 14 and Night Elf level 10.

Thanks for the confirmation. If only this company took a little more pride in their work

Sugarcat5
04-29-18, 03:14 PM
I just got a 16 hour timer on my baby acct using neo air and lotus. I think the only other possibility is an ambassador dragon. I just put a boost on it to speed it up. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Unfortunately it wasnt prime taurus. It's fortune teller. My second try is a 10 hr.

AnnirasSweets
04-29-18, 03:37 PM
Unfortunately it wasnt prime taurus. It's fortune teller. My second try is a 10 hr.

Still better off than me. After Lauridan confirmed the parents, I went ahead and my first try was Penumbra at 25 hours and my second was Wizard at 22. I honestly don't know why I'm trying, I've yet to be able to breed any of these new Zodiacs they've put out.

Lauridan
04-29-18, 04:50 PM
Took me several attempts. Fails included a Leo, 2 Social, 2 Bubble and a Seafarer. ��

glenngenius
04-30-18, 12:11 AM
Ugh. Another 2 16-hour eggs but they turned out to be Ambassador and Summer Elf. This dragon is indeed Ultra Rare. (>_<)

Xyn25
04-30-18, 10:39 AM
I'm getting a ton pf Socials this time and a couple of Mists for good measure. No sign of this one yet.

random59
04-30-18, 12:35 PM
Summer Elf’s and Messenger for me, whist Breeding for Cerebus with Neo Air and Trojan.

AnnirasSweets
04-30-18, 01:38 PM
Just got a pop-up but they're now calling it the Neo Taurus dragon. Guess there was some confusion on the name at the release time?

css24
04-30-18, 04:14 PM
I got 16 hrs for Astro & Neo Air... first try Neo Taurus! :eek: Whoa, that was a first for me! Good luck every one!

Mbrill75
04-30-18, 05:58 PM
I don?t know what everybody?s talking sbout whether it?s prime or Neo. My goal states clearly that it?s a Neo Taurus and the combotouse to breed it is black and yellow. Hope this helps the confusion.

NeidusBluetip
04-30-18, 07:01 PM
Haha poop. I totally got the combo wrong on the first try and bred Zodiac+Neo Air. 21 hours xP

The1stCaretaker
04-30-18, 07:13 PM

Please make something like these from fantasy forest story that make 4 habitats into 1 giant habitat for all the new zodiac types. These habitats are amazing and seamless. Also make them hold 5 dragons please

Valkyrie2018
04-30-18, 10:17 PM
It's got to be a Neo Taurus and they were careless in the label of it. We can't do anything without knowing the breeding parents and I'd say storm 8 is waiting til free boosted breeding is over before telling us. That would be a typical move of theirs

OMG. Did we have free boosted breeding? How did I miss that? I live on this Island. Only leave when I need more provisions. Grrrr

MajicHearts
05-01-18, 07:34 AM
OMG. Did we have free boosted breeding? How did I miss that? I live on this Island. Only leave when I need more provisions. Grrrr

I don’t know about free boosted breeding, but during the Leaderboard we get 1/2 price boosted breeding...

The1stCaretaker
05-01-18, 07:48 AM
I said free boosted breeding but I guess it's 200 coins instead of gold. Anyway seeing how many coins I have and how there is nothing really expensive to buy everything that costs coins is basically free to me

Valkyrie2018
05-01-18, 12:00 PM
I said free boosted breeding but I guess it's 200 coins instead of gold. Anyway seeing how many coins I have and how there is nothing really expensive to buy everything that costs coins is basically free to me

Yes, I understand that. I just cannot believe that I didn't pick up on that offer. Any opportunities to use coin vs gold is golden opportunity to me. Thanks.

Valkyrie2018
05-01-18, 12:02 PM
I got 16 hrs for Astro & Neo Air... first try Neo Taurus! :eek: Whoa, that was a first for me! Good luck every one!

Congrats!!! Pic plz?

PrincessCouture2014
05-01-18, 09:42 PM
no success yet. a social fail, a 17 hours fail andnow 14 hours. this time using leo n black/yellow type dragon

AnnirasSweets
05-02-18, 04:49 PM
I don?t know what everybody?s talking sbout whether it?s prime or Neo. My goal states clearly that it?s a Neo Taurus and the combotouse to breed it is black and yellow. Hope this helps the confusion.

The confusion was because the day it was originally released we all got a pop up and info regarding the Prime Taurus dragon then the written info for the dragon in game called it both Prime and Neo Taurus. Sure, this seems trivial and unimportant but when there is a breeding difference between the two we wanted to be absolutely positive as to which information source was correct before we wasted valuable time breeding the incorrect parents.

Xyn25
05-02-18, 08:00 PM
Still trying but I least got Bat which I didn't have yet and a second Leo.

71smoky
05-03-18, 07:55 PM
No luck all kinds of fails, to many to keep track of. Try try again.

PrincessCouture2014
05-04-18, 04:01 AM
no success yet

71smoky
05-04-18, 08:01 PM
Got it!!! Libra and twin star. Egg is on the nest. Twin star is black and air.

glenngenius
05-05-18, 01:55 AM
Still no luck. The 16-hour eggs I get are all Ambassador. Ugh.

Kaseymay69
05-05-18, 04:30 AM
Still trying with Astro and Neo Air
First up 21 hours and it was a Leo Dragon woohoo not complaining as I didn’t have one and had tried for ages previously
Second is another 6 hour Cosmos
Third is 10 hours guess I will find out what it is tomorrow when I will try again for this dragon

fabsbygabby
05-05-18, 09:24 AM
I haven't been lucky enough to get any of these dragons even with the extra den and speed breeding. It can be discouraging at times.

Sugarcat5
05-05-18, 08:06 PM
Finally got it on my main acct. It's my zodiac sign so I'm super happy. Still trying on baby acct.

love4kolkata
05-05-18, 09:30 PM
Finally got it on my main acct. It's my zodiac sign so I'm super happy. Still trying on baby acct.

What is the combo used?

MajicHearts
05-06-18, 12:21 PM

What are you talking about? What zodiac sign?

AnnirasSweets
05-06-18, 02:18 PM

I'm pretty sure that the OP means that they were born under the sign of Taurus; as in between April 20th and May 21st.

71smoky
05-06-18, 03:32 PM
The description says it is Zodiac and Air, the breeding instructions say to breed black and yellow. You seem to have to have black and yellow , but some have been getting it faster with black ,yellow and Zodiac. After I don't know how many fails with just black and yellow I switched and used Libra and Twin star. Got it the first time.

Sugarcat5
05-06-18, 11:26 PM
What is the combo used?

Night elf and neo air

Sugarcat5
05-06-18, 11:28 PM

I'm a Taurus(zodiac sign) my birthday is today actually so neo Taurus was a nice bday present:)

The1stCaretaker
05-07-18, 04:48 AM

Please make something like these from fantasy forest story that make 4 habitats into 1 giant habitat for all the new zodiac types. These habitats are amazing and seamless. Also make them hold 5 dragons please

Am I really the only one who likes and wants something like these zodiac habitats that form 1 giant habitat?

AnnirasSweets
05-07-18, 06:15 AM
Am I really the only one who likes and wants something like these zodiac habitats that form 1 giant habitat?

I agree that having the habitats fit together in such a way would be visually appealing. The only downside would be: with expansions taking so long it would months before I could actually have the room for it! It is a neat idea though.

As for the newest zodiac to the bunch, I've had no luck Neo Taurus despite trying several different combos both with and without zodiac involved. It's no surprise since I haven't been able to breed a single one of the new zodiacs but still disheartening.

pod5124cra
05-07-18, 08:06 AM
Still no Taurus or the other one story of my life.

amerirish
05-07-18, 10:31 AM
Still no Taurus or the other one story of my life.

Right there with ya :(

fabsbygabby
05-07-18, 03:03 PM
I tried every listed combination here plus many more and no neo Taurus but I couldn't get neo Pisces either.

MajicHearts
05-07-18, 06:31 PM
I'm a Taurus(zodiac sign) my birthday is today actually so neo Taurus was a nice bday present:)

Thank you for explaining, and, a belated Happy Birthday!

summersalt
05-07-18, 07:32 PM
If u could possibly be breeding it u don't have to speed it up before the timer runs ou right. If it is the right dragon there s no need to hatch early ?

AnnirasSweets
05-07-18, 10:02 PM
If u could possibly be breeding it u don't have to speed it up before the timer runs ou right. If it is the right dragon there s no need to hatch early ?

Exactly. So long as it's on the den before the timer runs out you're fine leaving it there for however long you like.

cindysdream
05-08-18, 01:11 AM
Happy birthday what did you use to get Neo Taurus

Xyn25
05-08-18, 07:49 AM
Haven't managed to breed it and I've been toying with the idea of buying since it's my sign it but honestly I don't really like the look of it. Doesn't look like a Taurus dragon to me at all, with the yellow and black coloring and the flames (?) in the wings.

amerirish
05-08-18, 10:00 AM
Oh well, just took my last shot and failed for the millionth time :( I had a 16 hour egg and was so excited, but it turned out to be a Fortune Teller fail :mad:

Sugarcat5
05-08-18, 10:10 AM
Thank you for explaining, and, a belated Happy Birthday!
Thank you!

Sugarcat5
05-08-18, 10:11 AM
Happy birthday what did you use to get Neo Taurus

Thank you! I used neo air and night elf

AnnirasSweets
05-08-18, 10:29 AM
Oh well, just took my last shot and failed for the millionth time :( I had a 16 hour egg and was so excited, but it turned out to be a Fortune Teller fail :mad:

Yeah, no luck at my place either. I would like to see polls added to these limited breeding dragons. I think it would be cool to see how many forum users actually were able to breed it vs how many were not. I know people post when they get it but I'd still like to see it all laid out there plainly the percentages.

chaselance
05-08-18, 05:45 PM
So another neo zodiac egg that hardly anyone got. I've tried for everyone they have put out and even with 2 breeding dens and speed breeding I haven't gotten any of them but it seems like hardly anyone gets any of these ones either

amalsaba
05-08-18, 11:12 PM
So another neo zodiac egg that hardly anyone got. I've tried for everyone they have put out and even with 2 breeding dens and speed breeding I haven't gotten any of them but it seems like hardly anyone gets any of these ones either

Same here. I had 2 dens running non stop, speed breeding x10 and hatching many times. I still managed to blow over 400 gold and no results. If it's not ultra rare then the game is rigged.

pod5124cra
05-09-18, 08:18 AM
Same here. I had 2 dens running non stop, speed breeding x10 and hatching many times. I still managed to blow over 400 gold and no results. If it's not ultra rare then the game is rigged.
Maybe it’s that way just to get us to spend gold cause that’s how they make their money.

summersalt
05-09-18, 09:18 AM
Yeah, no luck at my place either. I would like to see polls added to these limited breeding dragons. I think it would be cool to see how many forum users actually were able to breed it vs how many were not. I know people post when they get it but I'd still like to see it all laid out there plainly the percentages.

That would be a great idea. A poll. My 16 hours waz ambassador I would have welcomed any other 16 hour fail. Boo too these limited time nonsense dragons. I'm done wasting my time on these. And the fails are usually horrendous like sunrises. Naaa I'm over them all.