PDA

View Full Version : Dragons won on spinning wheel not in storage.

kayjco
04-26-18, 07:57 PM
I tried to post this before and thought I did but I can't find it, so I'm asking again.

I have won dragons on the spinning wheel thing three times so far. None of them are in my storage. Are they somewhere else? What's the deal? Have I looked in the wrong place or what?

AnnirasSweets
04-26-18, 08:55 PM
I tried to post this before and thought I did but I can't find it, so I'm asking again.

I have won dragons on the spinning wheel thing three times so far. None of them are in my storage. Are they somewhere else? What's the deal? Have I looked in the wrong place or what?

The dragons on the current wheel are decos, not actual dragons so they'll most likely be in the decorations tab. If you're still not seeing them, check through with 'ALL' selected because I've noticed sometimes the new items only show up that way until after the event ends

kayjco
04-26-18, 11:56 PM
The dragons on the current wheel are decos, not actual dragons so they'll most likely be in the decorations tab. If you're still not seeing them, check through with 'ALL' selected because I've noticed sometimes the new items only show up that way until after the event endsI did look in decorations, but I'll keep checking.

Good to know they aren't dragon dragons missing. It did seem surprising to me that I got 3 so quickly.
Thank you!

kooky panda
04-27-18, 10:02 AM
I did look in decorations, but I'll keep checking.

Good to know they aren't dragon dragons missing. It did seem surprising to me that I got 3 so quickly.
Thank you!
If you do not find the decorations, try restarting your game. If they are still missing, please contact support for assistance.
See link to support in my signature.