PDA

View Full Version : Koi Pond missing?

camcohn
04-26-18, 05:28 PM
I can?t find my koi pond from the current event. I received it and thought I placed it next to the Blossom bridge (next to a string of ponds in the middle of my kingdom). Can someone take a look as see if it?s somehwere else before I file a ticket? I did this once before and just didn?t notice where my missing item was. My storm Id is camcohn, kingdom name is Salisbury Hill. Thanks.

SpiritWind00
04-26-18, 10:53 PM
Nope couldn't see it. Try collecting from the Dojo once more and check the event screen in case it rolled back and the no of fans required dropped under the ant required. Double check decorations tab and if no success Support can definitely help. Here's the link for easy access. :) good luck!

S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new)

camcohn
04-27-18, 09:38 AM
Thanks Stormwind. Last time I reported something missing it was on my board, so I wanted to be sure.

PikaSquirrel
04-27-18, 10:42 AM
I can?t find my koi pond from the current event. I received it and thought I placed it next to the Blossom bridge (next to a string of ponds in the middle of my kingdom). Can someone take a look as see if it?s somehwere else before I file a ticket? I did this once before and just didn?t notice where my missing item was. My storm Id is camcohn, kingdom name is Salisbury Hill. Thanks.

You should see your Koi Pond in your storage now.

camcohn
04-28-18, 07:41 AM
Got it! Thanks for your help!