PDA

View Full Version : Looking Sharp, Farmer! - 2018 Apr 26 (POLL ADDED)

Pages : [1] 2

Rynetory2
04-26-18, 12:15 AM
Looking Sharp, Farmer! Android and iOS. This is a Goal Event.
Have fun and enjoy your event! Rynetory2 :D

Greetings fellow Farmers,

It's time to prepare your farms for upcoming event. I can't wait to see what exciting prizes the Farm 2 team has for us! :D Let's start our preparations...

https://i.imgur.com/3165GlZ.jpg

Before we dive in when the event starts, I like to suggest that players read the Guidelines for Events to understand how event works, know what to do or not to do for the event. Read sections Tips and Notes.

Guidelines for Goal Event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

Always check Posts #1 and #2 for updates and event information.

Please be mindful of forum rules (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies) when posting.

Help Morgan grow Succulent plants and complete Goals to win decorations and the super cute Hedgehog Pet! Event until May 7.

Succulent Pot images - force close and restart game to resolve this.

Some farmers may experience an issue with the Succulent Pot images showing up in-game, but a quick force close and re-open should resolve the issue. Sorry for any inconvenience! The team is looking for a fix in the meantime.

Event crops will be removed after the event. Plots and building will turn into decorations.

The new crops can only be grown in the Succulent Pot and Gold Succulent Pot which are limited time items. Once the event is over, the new crops will no longer be able to be grown. Sorry for the confusion folks and have fun with the event!

Hanging Succulent

The Hanging Succulent is animated and drops Succulent Pieces, Cactus Proof Gloves, and Watering Pots when you collect from it. The birds flying around it means it's ready to collect. You can collect from it every 7 hrs. Take note that the drops do not accumulate. You need to collect from it before the timer counts down.

Decorative Stone - mine
Moss - fishing pond
Cactus Proof Gloves - deliveries
Succulent Pieces - deliveries
Watering Pot - deliveries

You will get a Rodent Grotto, if you didn't already have one, in you cellar after you win your hedgehog.

Hedgehog goes into the Rodent Grotto

Succulent Garden Kits

They are invisible and you wont find them in your barn after you have crafted and collected them. They will appear in Goal 7.

judyandthecat
04-26-18, 03:48 AM
Oh, Oh I wonder what kind of event and prizes...
A HEDGEHOG AND SUCCULENTS

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=43938

Getting Started
1. Buy Succulent Pots
2. Follow instructions in each goal
3. Plant SUCCULENTS.

Goals
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Goal 1 of 7: The Farm is Looking Sharp
I've been thinking lately that I'd like to try adding a little drought resistant plantlife to the farm. What do you think? These plants are easy to take care of and maintain, as they don't need too much water. If you're feeling a little unthirsty, get a Succulent Pot in the Market to get started!
Buy 6 Succulent Pots from the market
Plant 3 Green Succulent
Plant 3 Blooming Cactus
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Yellow Bloomin' Cactus, 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 7: The Farm is Looking Sharp
Succulents are amazing! They can grow just about anywhere, and you can propagate new succulents using pieces of ones you already have! I have a place in mind that will allow us to make anything we want with our succulents!
Acquire the Succulent Stand from the market
Find 10 Cactus Flowers..random drop from cows
Make 3 Succulent Vase (Make this in the Succulent Stand)
Reward: 200 Coins, 15 Watering Pots, 3 experience points

Goal 3 of 7: The Farm is Looking Sharp
There's a lot of different ways out there to display your Succulent plants. That's the beauty of this type of growth! It can grow just about anywhere. Let me show you what I mean.
Give Morgan 7 Succulent Vases
Give Morgan 6 Succulent Lanterns
Make 1 Blue Succulent Garden Kit
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 HEDGEHOG planter, 3 experience points

Goal 4 of 7: The Farm is Looking Sharp

Morgan's got you making a bunch of sharp, old plants? I love watering plants, but she says these only need a little bit..what kind of plants are they? I thought we were going to make the farm look "sharp!" Cactuses weren't what I had in mind when I agreed to help out with this project.
Give Morgan 5 Succulent Lanterns
Give Morgan 4 Succulent Terrariums
Make 1 Green Garden Succulent Kit
REWARDS: 200 coins, 21 Cactus Proof Gloves, 3 experience points

Goal 5 of 7: The Farm is Looking Sharp
It's cacti, Piper, not cactuses! Help me make all the succulent items I need, and I will make sure you get a little pet that will make you super sharp!
Give Morgan 2 succulent terrariums
Give Morgan 4 succulent hearts
Have the purple succulent garden kit x1
REWARD: 200 coins, Succulent Snakeling (animated), 3 xps

Goal 6 of 7: The Farm is Looking Sharp
Don't tell Morgan, but either cactuses or cacti is acceptable! Trust me, I looked it up in the dictionary! I'd argue with her, but I really want to see what kind of pet she has for us!
Give Morgan 6 succulent hearts
Give Morgan 5 succulent globes
Have the golden succulent garden kit x1
REWARD: 200 coins, Succulent Garden (animated), 3 xps

Goal 7 of 7: The Farm is Looking Sharp
You've done amazing work! You're a succulent superstar! I need all the kits you've made put together into a new planter.. The name of the planter should give you an idea of what kind of pet you've earned!
Make a hedgehog succulent x1
Give Morgan the hedgehog succulent x1
REWARD: 200 coins, 1 hedgehog, 3 xps

Side Goal
Good as Gold Succulent Pot
Are you sure you have enough room to grow the Succulents you want? There's always the Golden Succulent Pot in the market, if you're looking for more pots to get your hands dirty in!
Buy 1 Gold Succulent Pot
REWARDS: 5 Gems , 3 Experience points

Special Succulent Deliveries
I hear ya might need a little help with growin! Ya can find the items ya need to make yer Succulents grow when ya do deliveries in the Order Warehouse.
Get 5 Succulent Pieces..random drop from planes
Get 2 Cactus Proof Gloves ..random drop from planes
Get 1 Watering Pot..random drop from planes
Rewards: 200 Coins, 3 experience points

Hanging with my Succulents
I put together a little tree I think you and Morgan may like! It'll give you more Succulent Pieces, Cactus Proof Gloves, and Watering Pots when you collect from it. Just look out for the birds!
Buy 1 Hanging Succulents
Reward: 25 gems, 3 experience points

Event Prizes
Hedgehog
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost
Hanging Succulents (90 gems)

Crafts
Succulent Stand
Succulent Vase (10 minutes) - 6 Green Succulent + 3 Blooming Cactus + 1 Cactus Flower..from Cow

Succulent Lantern(15 minutes) - 2 Green Succulent + 2 Blooming Cactus + 5 ******d Succulent + 1 Moss..from pond

Succulent Hearts (30 minutes) - 8 Blooming Cactus + 8 ******d Succulent + 5 Cactus Flower + 1 Moss

Succulent Globes (15 minutes) - 30 ******d Succulent + 34 Purple Succulent + 3 Moss + 3 Decorative Stone..from mine

Succulent Terrarium (45 minutes) - 16 Purple Succulent + 1 Moss + 3 Decorative Stones

Blue Succulent Garden Kit (5 minutes) - 10 Succulent Pieces + 7 Cactus Proof Gloves + 4 Watering Pots

Green Succulent Garden Kit (5 minutes) - 20 Succulent Pieces + 10 Cactus Proof Gloves + 6 Watering Pots

Purple Succulent Garden Kit (5 minutes) - 22 Succulent Pieces + 15 Cactus Proof Gloves + 8 Watering Pots

Golden Succulent Garden Kit (5 minutes) - 35 Succulent Pieces + 25 Cactus Proof Gloves + 10 Watering Pots

HEDGEHOG Succulent (5 minutes) - one of each of the Garden Kits

Paul__
04-26-18, 04:13 AM
Yay! A new event.

judyandthecat
04-26-18, 02:36 PM
Beautiful Cactus for sale in the store!

Scalezzzz
04-26-18, 02:40 PM
Every time I think I will take a break from events, S8 announces another cute event! :p

PookieBear50
04-26-18, 02:40 PM
Looks like it has started...

Looking Sharp, Farmer!
Help Morgan grow Succulent plants and complete Goals to win decorations and the super cute Hedgehog pet!
Available until 5/7!

Start with
4 Green Succulent
4 Blooming Cactus
4 ******d Succulent
4 Purple Succulent
Note: these all appear in the Silo.

Special Succulent Deliveries
"I hear ya might need a little help with growin! Ya can find the items ya need to make yer Succulents grow when ya do deliveries in the Order Warehouse."
Get 5 Succulent Pieces (Use this to propagate more Succulents!)
Get 2 Cactus Proof Gloves (Wear these so you don't get poked!)
Get 1 Watering Pot (Not too much water now!)
Rewards: 200 C + 3 XP
Note: all of these will go into the Barn.

The Farm Is Looking Sharp! (1/7)
"I've been thinking lately that I'd like to try adding a little drought resistant plantlife to the farm. What do you think? These plants are easy to take care of and maintain, as they don't need too much water. If you're feeling a little unthirsty, get a Succulent Pot in the Market to get started!"
Set up 6 Succulent Pot (You can find this in the Market!)
Plant 3 Green Succulent (Grow this in the Succulent Pot!)
Plant 3 Blooming Cactus (Check your Succulent Pot!)
Reward: 200 C + 1 Yellow Bloomin' Cactus + 3 XP

The Farm is Looking Sharp (2/7)
"Succulents are amazing! They can grow just about anywhere, and you can propagate new succulents using pieces of ones you already have! I have a place in mind that will allow us to make anything we want with our succulents!"
Acquire the Succulent Stand (Check out the Market for this!)
Find 10 Cactus Flowers (Get this from Cow Pasture)
Make 3 Succulent Vase (Make this in the Succulent Stand)
Reward: 200 C + 15 Watering Pot + 3 XP

Side Goal
Hanging with my Succulents
"I put together a little tree I think you and Morgan may like! It'll give you more Succulent Pieces, Cactus Proof Gloves, and Watering Pots when you collect from it. Just look out for the birds!"
Buy 1 Hanging Succulents (Check it out in the Market!) [cost = 90 gems/tree]
Reward: 25 gems + 3 XP
[Appears to be one-time use]

Side Goal
Good as Gold Succulent Pot
"Are you sure you have enough room to grow the Succulents you want? There's always the Golden Succulent Pot in the market, if you're looking for more pots to get your hands dirty in!"
Get 1 Gold Succulent Pot (The only thing better than Succulents is more Succulents!) [cost = 35 gems/pot]
Reward: 5 Gems + 3 XP

Paul__
04-26-18, 02:52 PM
Step 2:
Acquire the succulent stand
find 10 cactus flowrs
make 3 succulent vases
reward: 15 watering pots

judyandthecat
04-26-18, 02:52 PM
Everyone remember making items ahead of the goal ...
When you get to the goal what you make ahead does not count.

PookieBear50
04-26-18, 02:53 PM
Is it only in my game, or do other players' Succulent Pots look more like the Catnip and Kitty-Nip Plots from the Kitty-in-the-Tree events?

Meowmeowbeans
04-26-18, 02:59 PM
Is it only in my game, or do other players' Succulent Pots look more like the Catnip and Kitty-Nip Plots from the Kitty-in-the-Tree events?

Some farmers may experience an issue with the Succulent Pot images showing up in-game, but a quick force close and re-open should resolve the issue. Sorry for any inconvenience! The team is looking for a fix in the meantime.

PookieBear50
04-26-18, 03:03 PM

That worked. Thank you!

judyandthecat
04-26-18, 03:05 PM
For anyone buying the gold Succulent pot I had to force close to make the gold appear around it.

Scalezzzz
04-26-18, 03:05 PM
Can we buy from neighbors? Just saw something in the newspaper that I have never seen before

Paul__
04-26-18, 03:07 PM
Saw this in the newspaper! We can trade event items! Thank you.

judyandthecat
04-26-18, 03:08 PM
Saw this in the newspaper! We can trade event items! Thank you.

This is permanent crop

Scalezzzz
04-26-18, 03:09 PM
I saw a stone in the newspaper that says you get from the mine.

fastory2
04-26-18, 03:13 PM
Start with 4 each of Green Succulent, Pink Succulent, ******d Succulent, Purple Succulent

I don’t have starter plants?

PookieBear50
04-26-18, 03:15 PM
Start with 4 each of Green Succulent, Pink Succulent, ******d Succulent, Purple Succulent

I don’t have starter plants?

They initially appear in your Silo, but...have you purchased the Succulent Pots yet? It's possible they won't appear until you buy at least one. I'm not exactly sure how or when they first appear.

Paul__
04-26-18, 03:18 PM
This is permanent crop

Are you sure?

PookieBear50
04-26-18, 03:23 PM
Are you sure?

Generally, if the new crop thumbnail doesn't include a clock-face, it's a permanent crop. However, it's hard to tell. It's unlikely that we'll continue to receive drops from the cows (and others) once the event ends, so unless there is a plan for the crafts involving succulents to move to the Floral Shop or for the Succulent Stand to remain active with new recipes, they may actually be temporary.

S8, can we get some clarification on this?

Scalezzzz
04-26-18, 03:29 PM
I have been seeing stones (which come from the mine) and also items that drop when you make deliveries in the newspaper.

ClassySnakeS8
04-26-18, 03:32 PM
Generally, if the new crop thumbnail doesn't include a clock-face, it's a permanent crop. However, it's hard to tell. It's unlikely that we'll continue to receive drops from the cows (and others) once the event ends, so unless there is a plan for the crafts involving succulents to move to the Floral Shop or for the Succulent Stand to remain active with new recipes, they may actually be temporary.

S8, can we get some clarification on this?

The new crops can only be grown in the Succulent Pot and Gold Succulent Pot which are limited time items. Once the event is over, the new crops will no longer be able to be grown. Sorry for the confusion folks and have fun with the event!

judyandthecat
04-26-18, 03:37 PM
Thank you for clarifying that they are not permanent.
Sigh they are so pretty.

PookieBear50
04-26-18, 03:39 PM
Thank you for clarifying that they are not permanent.
Sigh they are so pretty.

Although it might be unlikely (it didn't happen with the original Flower Plots), perhaps--like with the Catnip and Kitty-Nip Plots--we will be able to keep the Succulents (though we won't be able to store the pots unless we harvest from them).

krissyone2
04-26-18, 04:11 PM
I?m not getting any pink cactus from cows? Collected from 12 cows twice and nothing?Anyone else having this problem?

Never mind got 2 flowers after 3rd collection!

Scalezzzz
04-26-18, 04:19 PM
I’m not getting any pink cactus from cows? Collected from 12 cows twice and nothing?Anyone else having this problem?

Have been seeing many selling them in the newspaper.

Scalezzzz
04-26-18, 04:20 PM
Just got a bag of moss from the pond. It floated up.

krissyone2
04-26-18, 04:20 PM
I have been seeing stones (which come from the mine) and also items that drop when you make deliveries in the newspaper.
Yes you can mine them already! Worth 7000 coins!

Paul__
04-26-18, 04:32 PM
Yes you can mine them already! Worth 7000 coins!

ummm... Is it just me or is that a little overpriced?

zxzxzp
04-26-18, 04:38 PM

waywardwood
04-26-18, 04:48 PM
I'm not sure if this matters per se, but instead of succulent-like burst shaped planting plots, mine show up as paws in my farm. And, I purchased on of the gold ones and it deducted gems, but it looks the same as the other 6 regular ones.

waywardwood
04-26-18, 04:51 PM

Oops, I should have read the earlier posts before posting :o Mine issue is now resolved after closing and reopening. Thanks, super excited for the hedgehog pet (one of my favorite animals)!!!

ankavale1000
04-26-18, 05:00 PM
I really like the cactus plants in the market, thank u for the lovely deco, am going to buy tons !

PookieBear50
04-26-18, 05:28 PM
Shhhhh....don?t say that out loud...lol... it will turn into passion fruit price...and tools are really hard to come by...

Never mind. I see what u mean...it’s going to challenging for lower levels to buy stuff... but good for the higher levels. But might be a chance for them to earn coins...idk...but nice to have a event where being at a higher level is not against you(I’m guessing...not sure how this unfolds...keeping fingers crossed...last time I spoke to soon)

Keep in mind that whatever you collect from the Mine or the Fishing Pond right now (or buy in the Market) quite possibly will NOT count if there is a goal to acquire those items later. It will depend entirely on the wording of the goal itself.

waywardwood
04-26-18, 05:29 PM
Although it might be unlikely (it didn't happen with the original Flower Plots), perhaps--like with the Catnip and Kitty-Nip Plots--we will be able to keep the Succulents (though we won't be able to store the pots unless we harvest from them).

I was so sad when I harvested my remaining catnip after that event by accident...I wanted to keep it as decoration.

zxzxzp
04-26-18, 06:16 PM

Scalezzzz
04-26-18, 06:18 PM
The prize for goal 3 is cute But I hope it’s a decent size :eek:

PookieBear50
04-26-18, 06:36 PM
Thanks for the reminder!
Anyidea what the drops from the delivary house are for. I got the required gloves and watering can and it dissappeared!

No idea. I'm stuck on goal 2 (the Cactus Flowers aren't dropping well).

The prize for goal 3 is cute But I hope it’s a decent size :eek:

Does the 3rd goal make any mention of the gloves and succulent pieces and watering can?

Scalezzzz
04-26-18, 06:41 PM
No idea. I'm stuck on goal 2 (the Cactus Flowers aren't dropping well).

Does the 3rd goal make any mention of the gloves and succulent pieces and watering can?

You need to make 1 garden kit which requires 7 gloves, 4 watering cans and 10 succulent pieces. You also need to give 7 succulent vases and 6 succulent lanterns.

Paul__
04-26-18, 06:51 PM
Anyone know how the event boost works?

PookieBear50
04-26-18, 06:55 PM
You need to make 1 garden kit which requires 7 gloves, 4 watering cans and 10 succulent pieces. You also need to give 7 succulent vases and 6 succulent lanterns.

With the Cactus Flowers not dropping, it's going to take me forever to even get to Goal 3, let alone start crafting everything. Oh, well...

Where is the garden kit made? Is it a new recipe that appears for the Succulent Stand, or at another building?

Scalezzzz
04-26-18, 07:03 PM
With the Cactus Flowers not dropping, it's going to take me forever to even get to Goal 3, let alone start crafting everything. Oh, well...

Where is the garden kit made? Is it a new recipe that appears for the Succulent Stand, or at another building?

It is a new recipe that appears in the succulent stand!

PookieBear50
04-26-18, 07:05 PM
It is a new recipe that appears in the succulent stand!

Thanks for the heads-up :)

zxzxzp
04-26-18, 08:17 PM

Scalezzzz
04-26-18, 08:26 PM
Thanks for the heads-up :)

No problem! (:

Scalezzzz
04-26-18, 08:27 PM
Tnx! Just reached level three...it’s going to take a while...

The worst is waiting for succulents to grow so you an craft whatever it is you need. :(

Rynetory2
04-26-18, 08:34 PM
Anyone know how the event boost works?

The Hanging Succulent is animated and drops Succulent Pieces, Cactus Proof Gloves, and Watering Pots when you collect from it. The birds flying around it means it's ready to collect. You can collect from it every 7 hrs. Take note that the drops do not accumulate. You need to collect from it before the timer counts down.

PookieBear50
04-26-18, 08:45 PM
The worst is waiting for succulents to grow so you an craft whatever it is you need. :(

I agree. And since the crops boost doesn't work on event crops/items, that's all we can do...wait.

kindefarm1890
04-26-18, 08:47 PM
The Hanging Succulent is animated and drops Succulent Pieces, Cactus Proof Gloves, and Watering Pots when you collect from it. The birds flying around it means it's ready to collect.

Thanks Rynetory2. I have not picked up anything yet but the tree has a 7 hour timer.

Rynetory2
04-26-18, 08:53 PM
Thanks Rynetory2. I have not picked up anything yet but the tree has a 7 hour timer.

Haha great minds think alike. I was just checking on the interval. Updated my post and Post 1. Thanks.

Fairyreserve
04-26-18, 08:54 PM

I'm disappointed! I really love this new crop and would love if it were permanent. D'oh! Really b'ful artwork on these!

Fairyreserve
04-26-18, 08:55 PM
ummm... Is it just me or is that a little overpriced?

It's insane.
And I love it...

goodies70
04-26-18, 09:23 PM
Can you harvest more succulents from the Golden Succulent Pot than from the regular succulent plot?

MartianDeeb
04-26-18, 10:36 PM
Anybody know what habitat the hedgehog goes in? Hopefully something I already have. I'm running out of room.

krissyone2
04-26-18, 10:55 PM
Anyone know where the blue potting mix drops from please?

krissyone2
04-26-18, 11:03 PM
Never mind! I see it’s from fishing!

waywardwood
04-26-18, 11:15 PM
The prize for goal 3 is cute But I hope it?s a decent size :eek:

I thought the exact same thing when I saw it! ☺️

nagmad
04-27-18, 02:52 AM
Where do the watering cans come from for the succulent deliveries, I have sent out many deliveries and havnt got one so wasn’t sure if they come from somewhere else

CierzoKitchen
04-27-18, 02:54 AM
Cactus fruits are ridiculously lucrative
O.o

judyandthecat
04-27-18, 02:57 AM
Goal 3
Give Morgan 7 Succulent Vases
Give Morgan 6 Succulent Lanterns
Make 1 Blue Succulent Garden Kit
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 HEDGEHOG planter, 3 experience points

Recipes
Succulent Vase (10 minutes) - 6 Green Succulent + 3 Blooming Cactus + 1 Cactus Flower..from Cow

Succulent Lantern(15 minutes) - 2 Green Succulent + 2 Blooming Cactus + 5 ******d Succulent + 1 Moss..from pond

Blue Succulent Garden Kit (5 minutes) - 10 Succulent Pieces + 7 Cactus Proof Gloves + 4 Watering Pots

judyandthecat
04-27-18, 03:21 AM
Can you harvest more succulents from the Golden Succulent Pot than from the regular succulent plot?

I got the same but extra growing pots.
When I bought was thinking was permanent crop but that's ok.
More SUCCULENTS

gdr4gon
04-27-18, 04:09 AM
I don't think so... The weekend is coming. And that kit, it's a new one.

Paul__
04-27-18, 04:18 AM
It's insane.
And I love it...

Yeah but the problem is that I used almost all of my 100 mining tools on rhe last two events...

LadyFencer
04-27-18, 05:18 AM
I?ve read through the thread, and I must be missing something. What are we using the items we get from deliveries for? I don?t see anything to boost, and they are not yet part of any craft.

gc0912
04-27-18, 06:07 AM
Lots of parts being sold in the maket - including completed items we’ll need later! Have some people finished already? If so well done to them and there’s good money to be made!

sheepishjaina
04-27-18, 06:08 AM
I?ve read through the thread, and I must be missing something. What are we using the items we get from deliveries for? I don?t see anything to boost, and they are not yet part of any craft.

A new item to craft will open up when you get to part 3

kindefarm1890
04-27-18, 06:34 AM
Let me first say that I appreciate that the team opened up the event items to be sold in the newspaper. I know that some players will disagree with me but the event prices are way, way too high. I have never seen event items with such high price point. I just saw 10 terreriums in the newspaper for 175,000 coins. Higher players may have that amount of coins saved but I don't see lower level farms being able to afford the items. Could the team adjust the prices on the events items before the weekend?

I received one watering can from the tree this morning.

Rynetory2
04-27-18, 09:57 AM
Where do the watering cans come from for the succulent deliveries, I have sent out many deliveries and havnt got one so wasn?t sure if they come from somewhere else

Decorative Stone - mine
Moss - fishing pond
Cactus Proof Gloves - deliveries
Succulent Pieces - deliveries
Watering Pot - deliveries

LadyFencer
04-27-18, 09:59 AM
A new item to craft will open up when you get to part 3

Thank you! I'm glad I'm getting lots now because usually once I need items, the drop rate falls off tremendously.

Rynetory2
04-27-18, 10:02 AM
Anybody know what habitat the hedgehog goes in? Hopefully something I already have. I'm running out of room.

Rynetory2
04-27-18, 10:03 AM
The Farm is looking sharp
Goal 5

Goal 6

Goal 7
Make a hedgehod succulent x1

krystab33
04-27-18, 11:06 AM
Does anyone have the recipie for the hedgehog succulent for goal 7? I want to make sure I don?t sell anything I need 😁

earthangell2
04-27-18, 11:28 AM
Does anyone have the recipie for the hedgehog succulent for goal 7? I want to make sure I don?t sell anything I need ��
and please give the recipe for the golden succulent kit. The purple kit is 22 succulent pieces, 15 gloves, and 8 watering cans.

JBdeL17
04-27-18, 11:33 AM
Thanks Rynetory! I haven’t seen anything posted for Goal 4. What’s needed?

krystab33
04-27-18, 11:44 AM
Golden succulent kit: 35 succulent pieces, 25 gloves and 10 watering cans

Scalezzzz
04-27-18, 11:46 AM
Does anyone have the recipie for the hedgehog succulent for goal 7? I want to make sure I don?t sell anything I need ��

You will use the kits you made and it willl take about 5 min

earthangell2
04-27-18, 11:57 AM
You will use the kits you made and it willl take about 5 min
only the kits? you don't need vases, globes, hearts, etc.? Please advise so I can sell what I have to help others, thank you!

earthangell2
04-27-18, 11:58 AM
Golden succulent kit: 35 succulent pieces, 25 gloves and 10 watering cans

Thank you~ I figured it was more of same :) the other kits are all pieces, gloves, and cans, too...

Scalezzzz
04-27-18, 12:13 PM
only the kits? you don't need vases, globes, hearts, etc.? Please advise so I can sell what I have to help others, thank you!

Nope you just need the four kits!

waywardwood
04-27-18, 12:20 PM
The Farm is looking sharp
Goal 5

Goal 6

Goal 7
Make a hedgehod succulent x1

Thanks! What's Goal 4? Didn't see it listed anywhere in this thread...

earthangell2
04-27-18, 12:37 PM
Nope you just need the four kits! wow! thank you...I already spent about $700,000 and now am on the way to making it back. I still need 10 hearts, so 'only' need 50 cow flowers, 80 bloomers, 80 ******s, and 10 moss, and the bloomers, ******s, and watering cans are all I'm missing...yippee! some angel(s) sold me the globes already.

ploppy4
04-27-18, 01:16 PM
Love this event, already won a very cute hedgehog! My guinea pig is so happy to have a friend!

nagmad
04-27-18, 01:36 PM
Let me first say that I appreciate that the team opened up the event items to be sold in the newspaper. I know that some players will disagree with me but the event prices are way, way too high. I have never seen event items with such high price point. I just saw 10 terreriums in the newspaper for 175,000 coins. Higher players may have that amount of coins saved but I don't see lower level farms being able to afford the items. Could the team adjust the prices on the events items before the weekend?

I received one watering can from the tree this morning.

Totally agree, I appreciate that we can buy in the market but when you have no coins and no quick way of making coins, it doesn?t help at all, coming straight out of 1 quest that I used everything I had then straight into another means no time to replenish coins or tools

judyandthecat
04-27-18, 02:05 PM
Judy went cross border shopping for the day....returns to find farmers are done already.

Judy goes to update post two from the nice players that posted next steps.

All steps are posted in post two page one.

akireznarf
04-27-18, 02:09 PM
the succulent garden kits are different for each goal and only appears in succulent stand once you get to that goal? i was wondering what happend to the one i crafted in goal 3

earthangell2
04-27-18, 02:14 PM
Totally agree, I appreciate that we can buy in the market but when you have no coins and no quick way of making coins, it doesn?t help at all, coming straight out of 1 quest that I used everything I had then straight into another means no time to replenish coins or tools I had almost $2,000,000 before the event, and quickly went down to about $1,300,000. I'm now back to $1,600,000 in a couple of hours, just selling parts for the event. If you make tons of cow food and fish bait, you can sell the pink flowers and moss, if you have a mine, and make lots of deliveries, or constantly harvest your pets, you can use the rocks to sell, not to mention the gloves, pieces, and watering cans from the deliveries. I constantly sell all my harvests and etc. for the last 4 years, I sell when I have more than 10 or 20, depending, 10 at a time usually. I always keep my plots full, and my store is the maximum 12 items and full. I only like neighbors that keep their stores full, and if I can't find the delivery items in their stores, or the newspapers, and it isn't easy to make, I refresh the plane.

nagmad
04-27-18, 03:32 PM
I had almost $2,000,000 before the event, and quickly went down to about $1,300,000. I'm now back to $1,600,000 in a couple of hours, just selling parts for the event. If you make tons of cow food and fish bait, you can sell the pink flowers and moss, if you have a mine, and make lots of deliveries, or constantly harvest your pets, you can use the rocks to sell, not to mention the gloves, pieces, and watering cans from the deliveries. I constantly sell all my harvests and etc. for the last 4 years, I sell when I have more than 10 or 20, depending, 10 at a time usually. I always keep my plots full, and my store is the maximum 12 items and full. I only like neighbors that keep their stores full, and if I can't find the delivery items in their stores, or the newspapers, and it isn't easy to make, I refresh the plane.

I am at $4,800, I had to buy the juicer in the last quest and had some awesome neighbours help me get there, but then the coins drop, I have my shop full most of the time, all crops full, etc but for the event items to costs thousands of dollars how are the farmers like me supposed to get them, not getting a lot of moss, have only about 10 mining tools after using at least 40 trying in the last event, but I will keep going and see how far I get

Lilliepaddd
04-27-18, 03:42 PM
What does the succulent hedgehog consist of? Thx
Never mind. I got it and done...fastest event ever lol. Yippee!

celisesdragonden
04-27-18, 04:16 PM
I am at $4,800, I had to buy the juicer in the last quest and had some awesome neighbours help me get there, but then the coins drop, I have my shop full most of the time, all crops full, etc but for the event items to costs thousands of dollars how are the farmers like me supposed to get them, not getting a lot of moss, have only about 10 mining tools after using at least 40 trying in the last event, but I will keep going and see how far I get

Clear out your shop...collect from cow's as often as possible...sell the pink cactus pieces for their maximum peice of $2450 each (try to bundle in larger groupings if you can) Keep one slot in your shop free so that you can collect and dump milk. Keep an eye on the newspaper...once you've sold a few pink cactus you'll be in a better postion to buy event pieces that people are selling cheap. I have seen people selling 10x pink cacti for $9000....seems like a lot until you realise you can buy and onsell with a $15000 profit. They wont sell straight away, hence trying to do larger groups, but there are plenty of bot farms that will buy whatever your selling usually within 12 -24 hrs in my experience.
You still have 11 days. You can make a LOT of money and still get the hedgehog.

earthangell2
04-27-18, 04:41 PM
Judy went cross border shopping for the day....returns to find farmers are done already.

Judy goes to update post two from the nice players that posted next steps.

All steps are posted in post two page one. Hi Judy, please also post the recipes for the purple and gold kits, I don't see them. I'm on step 5, so I can see the purple kit needs 22 pieces, 15 gloves, and 8 watering cans, and from my notes, I see that the gold kit needs 35 pieces, 25 gloves, and 10 watering cans. I was also told that the hedgehog succulent needs all the kits. Knowing this enabled me to sell a lot. Thank you!

judyandthecat
04-27-18, 04:50 PM
Hi Judy, please also post the recipes for the purple and gold kits, I don't see them. I'm on step 5, so I can see the purple kit needs 22 pieces, 15 gloves, and 8 watering cans, and from my notes, I see that the gold kit needs 35 pieces, 25 gloves, and 10 watering cans. I was also told that the hedgehog succulent needs all the kits. Knowing this enabled me to sell a lot. Thank you!

Thank you for the recipes going to add

mummyb55
04-27-18, 04:52 PM
I don’t have the mine. Can I get the stones elsewhere?

judyandthecat
04-27-18, 04:57 PM
I don’t have the mine. Can I get the stones elsewhere?

Did you look at the goal in your to do list?
It sometimes tells where to find on your farm.

The paper is full of the stones too.

Scalezzzz
04-27-18, 04:58 PM
I think lower levels get the stones from the passion fruit vines

mummyb55
04-27-18, 05:00 PM
I think lower levels get the stones from the passion fruit vines

Yes you were right. Thank you.

Scalezzzz
04-27-18, 05:02 PM
For the people who already got their pet, are you still able to craft event items? I would like to continue to craft items to help others but don’t know if the option to craft disappears once you give Morgan the hedgehog succulent. My hedgehog succulent has been in my barn and I don’t want to give it to her until I know for sure.

mummyb55
04-27-18, 05:16 PM
Yes you were right. Thank you.

What about the moss? I have the pond but I’ve not received anything from it yet.

lennumber1
04-27-18, 05:19 PM
The hardest part for me is getting the crops to craft the items. I would like to more offerings in the newspaper to buy the crops. I see people selling finished items in my newspaper but not the crops. If players sold the crops they don’t need that would help players craft needed items and it would save on coins for those of us that are low on coins.

PookieBear50
04-27-18, 05:42 PM
For the people who already got their pet, are you still able to craft event items? I would like to continue to craft items to help others but don’t know if the option to craft disappears once you give Morgan the hedgehog succulent. My hedgehog succulent has been in my barn and I don’t want to give it to her until I know for sure.

The hardest part for me is getting the crops to craft the items. I would like to more offerings in the newspaper to buy the crops. I see people selling finished items in my newspaper but not the crops. If players sold the crops they don’t need that would help players craft needed items and it would save on coins for those of us that are low on coins.

I have to agree. If those who finished would continue to grow and sell the Succulents, it would be much appreciated. It isn't so much that I'm reluctant to spend so much (okay, yes, it is) that I also want to be careful in case a goal requires that I craft something rather than just have it (which would be easier, but I'd still rather craft it instead).

akireznarf
04-27-18, 07:19 PM
What about the moss? I have the pond but I’ve not received anything from it yet.

For lower levels, you get the moss from cocoa trees.

LadyFencer
04-27-18, 07:23 PM
I have to agree. If those who finished would continue to grow and sell the Succulents, it would be much appreciated. It isn't so much that I'm reluctant to spend so much (okay, yes, it is) that I also want to be careful in case a goal requires that I craft something rather than just have it (which would be easier, but I'd still rather craft it instead).

Ditto. I need the crops. Can't grow them fast enough.

filet888
04-27-18, 07:35 PM
Can somebody help me on how to plant the succulent on the plot please?? I don’t know what I am doing wrong but i cant seem to plant or grow any succulent..��

Scalezzzz
04-27-18, 08:03 PM

I noticed that people weren?t selling succulents. I got lucky that a couple neighbors were selling items very cheap including some succulents.
Decided to do this instead because my barn is getting full of event items but the succulents aren?t growing fast enough. :)

waywardwood
04-27-18, 10:15 PM
Ditto. I need the crops. Can't grow them fast enough.

Agreed! Want succulent crops most.

Fairyreserve
04-27-18, 10:34 PM

Thank GAWD.

Rynetory2
04-27-18, 11:19 PM
Thanks Rynetory! I haven?t seen anything posted for Goal 4. What?s needed?

Thanks! What's Goal 4? Didn't see it listed anywhere in this thread...

Judy has kindly updated them in Post 2. :)

All steps are posted in post two page one.

Rynetory2
04-27-18, 11:28 PM
For the people who already got their pet, are you still able to craft event items? I would like to continue to craft items to help others but don?t know if the option to craft disappears once you give Morgan the hedgehog succulent. My hedgehog succulent has been in my barn and I don?t want to give it to her until I know for sure.

I think we can still craft them as I still have the craft options but I'm not 100% definite until I try. I cant try now as I have sold off my raw materials to help others. I usually sell off the ingredients instead of making because I think it's cheaper for players to make the crafts themselves.

Rynetory2
04-27-18, 11:30 PM
Can somebody help me on how to plant the succulent on the plot please?? I don’t know what I am doing wrong but i cant seem to plant or grow any succulent..��

Tap on your succulent plot and you will see a list of succulents at the bottom of your game. Tap on respective option to plant.

You may need to restart your game if it's not working and make sure you are playing on the latest regular version.

Scalezzzz
04-27-18, 11:37 PM
I think we can still craft them as I still have the craft options but I'm not 100% definite until I try. I cant try now as I have sold off my raw materials to help others. I usually sell off the ingredients instead of making because I think it's cheaper for players to make the crafts themselves.

You are right we can still craft them! I went ahead and gave Morgan the succulent because you’re also right about the raw material being cheaper for others. Thank you. (:

1212Joanna
04-28-18, 02:13 AM
Great event, I loved it but just wish we could have another Rodent Grotto as I hate having to have 2 guinea pigs in storage! S8 can you also add extra space available as I think most of us are running out of farm space. Good luck getting the hedgehog to all

cavegirl1
04-28-18, 02:59 AM

Agree. And for me it is also more satisfying to make items to achieve a goal rather than just buying everything. Plenty of time to go in this event, and with the amount of completed items already for sale, I guess that will only increase if I do feel I need to buy any towards the end.

But no rush at this stage.

QueenBeeMia
04-28-18, 03:06 AM
Is there a way to opt out of the event? Don't get me wrong it seems like fun, but I don't have the space or resources to play and my deliveries are no longer providing what I need to expand? I am making a lot of money though ��

cavegirl1
04-28-18, 03:08 AM

I don't have a rodent grotto (only started playing again after a long break) and there isn't one in the market. Will it appear once I get the hedgehog?

gdr4gon
04-28-18, 03:22 AM
Where do the lower levels get the stones if they don't have a mine?

akireznarf
04-28-18, 03:40 AM
Where do the lower levels get the stones if they don't have a mine?

From passion fruit.

Kinky_Candy
04-28-18, 03:42 AM
Hello All :) Im very happy about this event! :D At last an event without stress!! THANK YOU TEAM!! Good Luck to All:D

Fairyreserve
04-28-18, 07:07 AM
Is there a way to opt out of the event? Don't get me wrong it seems like fun, but I don't have the space or resources to play and my deliveries are no longer providing what I need to expand? I am making a lot of money though ��

I would use that as a way to make hug coin then. Just sell stuff instead.

Fairyreserve
04-28-18, 08:09 AM
Ya know what? If u read the thread, ur questions are almost always answered. I just asked how long it takes for the trees to drop, and then I went to post 1 again. I just answered my own question. 7 hours. Take ur own advice, Fairy. Read the thread!

Paul__
04-28-18, 09:25 AM
Saw in Stormie's shop!

gdr4gon
04-28-18, 04:07 PM
I made a garden kit and I can't find it in my barn... Do they just disappear?

Scalezzzz
04-28-18, 04:08 PM
I made a garden kit and I can't find it in my barn... Do they just disappear?

Yes and they will reappear when you need them for the final step. When you go to make the hedgehog succulent, you will see all the kits are there.

zxzxzp
04-28-18, 04:13 PM

gdr4gon
04-28-18, 04:21 PM
Thank u both scalezzz and zxzxzp :)

That means I just lost it :/ I made it to sell it :(

goodies70
04-28-18, 04:39 PM
GREAT event!! I loved that we could help each other out but we still have to grow & craft items! I also LOVE all of the prizes! Most of them are sized great & I love that most are animated! My only complaint is over pricing the items but that’s something that us players can change by not selling or buying them for the maximum amount. Thanks Storm8 please have more goals like this!

Scalezzzz
04-28-18, 04:58 PM
Thank u both scalezzz and zxzxzp :)

That means I just lost it :/ I made it to sell it :(

I was going to do this too but realized I wouldn’t be able to sell it. Though you can sell the hedgehog succulent for 3 coins I think.

Scalezzzz
04-28-18, 05:02 PM
:eek:

Scalezzzz
04-28-18, 05:05 PM
Loving the event so far. Never thought I’d see an event like this again. The hardest part is waiting for the plants to grow. I found some at the beginning of the first day of the event in the newspaper and with nbrs....bought them since they went into silo and not barn...I’m so glad I did ...helped speed stuff up...

Though I have noticed a very very very low drop rate for mining tools and paper...I have been sending tons of deliveries ..but got less than ten!
It’s not too bad for the event...since everything is there in the newspaper...but I’m running out of metals....

Usually when there is an event that requires lots of deliveries, usually you get enough parts to atleast explain barn and silo once...was hoping I could expand the barn and silo during this event too...But that’s not happened...but sending the deliveries has kept managing barn space ok...

I was wondering if anyone else had a low drop in mining tools and papers! I usually don’t have a low drop in those items but right now it seems I am mostly getting event items. I was hoping to expand my barn and silo and collect tools to helps others out if they are running low.

PookieBear50
04-28-18, 05:19 PM
I gave in and bought some of the completed Terrariums because the growing time--though only 90 minutes long--feels like so much longer. I wish more players would sell plants than items, but oh well.

Oh, deities...I just did the math to see how many of each plant I'll need to grow to finish from where I am...
- 10 Green Succulents
- 90 Blooming Cactus
- 155 ******d Succulents
- 170 Purple Succulents

PLEASE tell me there's hope to finish all this growing while still being able to get a decent night's sleep?!

Paul__
04-28-18, 07:19 PM
I gave in and bought some of the completed Terrariums because the growing time--though only 90 minutes long--feels like so much longer. I wish more players would sell plants than items, but oh well.

Oh, deities...I just did the math to see how many of each plant I'll need to grow to finish from where I am...
- 10 Green Succulents
- 90 Blooming Cactus
- 155 ******d Succulents
- 170 Purple Succulents

PLEASE tell me there's hope to finish all this growing while still being able to get a decent night's sleep?!

i think people don?t sell the event crops becusde they can make more profit off of the event Crafts. Even now we can buy and sell items I?m not happy because they are WAY overpriced

orca1006
04-28-18, 08:23 PM
- 10 Green Succulents
- 90 Blooming Cactus
- 155 ******d Succulents
- 170 Purple Succulents

lol totally feel you....i did the same thing too and realized it'd be best if i just go ahead and buy the 5 globes... since they require the most ridic amount of plants....-_- yeah, spending that many coins hurt quite a bit, but once i did that, i feel so much less stressed.... :)

zxzxzp
04-28-18, 08:29 PM

zxzxzp
04-28-18, 08:32 PM

PookieBear50
04-28-18, 08:37 PM
lol totally feel you....i did the same thing too and realized it'd be best if i just go ahead and buy the 5 globes... since they require the most ridic amount of plants....-_- yeah, spending that many coins hurt quite a bit, but once i did that, i feel so much less stressed.... :)

Lol, I did the same when I saw a set of 5 globes. Maybe, AFTER I finish my own goals, I'll be able to craft some globes and return the favor to someone else. In the meantime, I still have those Succulent Hearts to craft...

PookieBear50
04-28-18, 08:44 PM
Thanks to the generosity of neighbors and lucky finds in the newspaper and other players' shops, I may actually have a chance at sleeping during this event!

Updated requirements:
- 48 Blooming Cactus (currently have 18)
- 48 ******d Succulents (currently have 5, with 5 growing)

Maybe, with any luck, I'll be able to finish what's needed by mid-day tomorrow, and I can spend the rest of the event growing the succulents since it takes longer to grow than it does to craft.

To those I purchased from, thank you, thank you, thank you!

And now...back to growing!

MartianDeeb
04-28-18, 09:07 PM
FYI - if you decide to buy event items, despite the steep prices, be aware that there does not appear to be a maximum, and you could be paying way more than the market value.

Rynetory2
04-28-18, 09:26 PM
I don't have a rodent grotto (only started playing again after a long break) and there isn't one in the market. Will it appear once I get the hedgehog?

Dont worry, your hedgehog wont be homeless. You will get the habitat once you get it.

GP1988
04-28-18, 09:52 PM
Hooray! Finally an event where I actually got the pet! Just wanted to say Good job on this one, Storm 8, keep them coming!

lilhobby4ever
04-28-18, 09:56 PM
Wow finished the quest! Thanks Storm8 for still making it challenging, but reasonable. I agree with others; the high cost of the event items in newspaper was extreme. I'm down over half a million in coins since event started. I'll still keep growing the succulents and will put them up for sale instead of crafted event items. Good luck to all! Also big thanks for all the posts in this thread that helped me get through all the steps! ��

1946Jenny
04-29-18, 12:07 AM
I have actually managed to complete this event and win the hedgehog. He was fine last night wandering around my farm, but this morning he had disappeared. I managed to get him back by force closing, but he is just sitting there and can’t be fed. What can I do?

PookieBear50
04-29-18, 12:15 AM
I have actually managed to complete this event and win the hedgehog. He was fine last night wandering around my farm, but this morning he had disappeared. I managed to get him back by force closing, but he is just sitting there and can’t be fed. What can I do?

Try scooping with the bucket. Perhaps he has collected something?

1946Jenny
04-29-18, 01:00 AM
Try scooping with the bucket. Perhaps he has collected something?

Thank you so much. I have been playing this game for 3 years and have collected loads from my pets, but I hadn’t actually realised that you can’t feed until you have collected!!

tintin1964
04-29-18, 01:54 AM
I have the hedgehog sitting in my store....but there is no rodent grotto showing in the shop...ive looked everywhere...i think

PookieBear50
04-29-18, 02:03 AM
I have the hedgehog sitting in my store....but there is no rodent grotto showing in the shop...ive looked everywhere...i think

Did you go all the way to the bottom of the Pets Market Menu? Usually it appears there "Locked by Goal" until you finish. Alternately, if you received the Guinea Pig in an earlier event, then you would already have it and it may be somewhere in your Cellar inventory.

tintin1964
04-29-18, 02:57 AM
Ref no rodent grotto showing in pets market. Not in my cellar. I didn't do the guinea pig one.

tintin1964
04-29-18, 02:59 AM
Lol opened cellar again...and rodent grotto appeared!

cavegirl1
04-29-18, 03:29 AM
Dont worry, your hedgehog wont be homeless. You will get the habitat once you get it.

Thanks. Hard to remember how these things work after a long break ;)

liliyah007
04-29-18, 04:17 AM
What do you need to make the hedgehog succulent? Apologies if info is in thread have tried to find it.. trying to get prepared... thank you

judyandthecat
04-29-18, 05:50 AM
What do you need to make the hedgehog succulent? Apologies if info is in thread have tried to find it.. trying to get prepared... thank you

You will have everything when you get there.
One of each of the Garden kits...which you make as you do each quest.

orleansparish
04-29-18, 06:38 AM
This event is very cute and fun but these prices are ridiculous. I understand almost everyone is taking advantage of it and trying to make as much money as they can, but I’ve tried my hardest to keep prices minimal and am noticing other farmers are also selling no more than two items at a time to allow more people to afford/buy what they need.

I started off this event with a little over $600,000. Now I’m at less than $60,000. Churching out many high prices items as possible, while ignoring the train and truck deliveries. Yet I have seen people selling the items I need to be done with this and cannot afford any of it! Yet at level 71 I can keep doing my best to farm, produce and sell to make more coins. I pity the lower level players.

But for those whom are finished, pretty please consider selling items 1-3 at a time to give us mere plebs (lower and higher level alike) the chance to afford things.

Bobbar1
04-29-18, 07:29 AM
We all should realize that we can radically discount the items to make them reasonably cheap and this way help others gain the prize. I see so many items with rediculos prices and wonder if they are selling or just sitting. Let?s change the prices so we all win

milu2011
04-29-18, 07:37 AM
Can somebody help me on how to plant the succulent on the plot please?? I don?t know what I am doing wrong but i cant seem to plant or grow any succulent..😩

Hello,
You need to shut down your tablet/iPad or whatever you use for playing, after you turn in on you should be able to grow suculents.
Greetings,
Milu2011

doodlebug8
04-29-18, 11:26 AM
I cant believe I finished so fast and there are still 9 days left. Well, I guess I cant believe other people finished so fast because I purchased most of what I needed from the shop. I only had to make the 1st two items in the stands and the rest I purchased. I'm glad I'm going to get a break from events for 9 days, lol, but it feels a bit weird.

I will sell off the extra stuff. I usually sell at the lowest price anyway but I will take some other posted advice and start selling a few at a time instead of 10 at a time since people's coins are getting wiped out. I had about 2.5 million to start and now have 1.9.

I must say that succulent snakeling is creeping me out but the succulent garden is amazing.

PookieBear50
04-29-18, 11:35 AM
But for those whom are finished, pretty please consider selling items 1-3 at a time to give us mere plebs (lower and higher level alike) the chance to afford things.

We all should realize that we can radically discount the items to make them reasonably cheap and this way help others gain the prize. I see so many items with rediculos prices and wonder if they are selling or just sitting. Let?s change the prices so we all win

I will sell off the extra stuff. I usually sell at the lowest price anyway but I will take some other posted advice and start selling a few at a time instead of 10 at a time since people's coins are getting wiped out. I had about 2.5 million to start and now have 1.9.

I know the normal tendency is to sell in the largest quantities possible--all too often I see items being sold x10--which works well for train, truck, and balloon deliveries, but for planes it is too much (except for crops, which sometimes go above 10) and for an event such as this, it is definitely too much. I generally put crafted items up x2 and harvested crops at x5 or x10, but for events it will depend on the asked for quantities. When I had extra Terrariums (because I panicked and ended up buying them), I sold them in x4 and x2 lots (for the two different goals that asked for those amounts). They sold almost immediately, and I hope they were most helpful to the buyers because it satisfied their needs without making them purchase extra. Everything for the kits, though, can be sold at the x10 amount because a lot of each item are required by the end.

ankavale1000
04-29-18, 01:30 PM
This post is for the Team that created this most wonderful, most marvelous event.

I have two requests, but before I get to them, allow me to say the ability to sell event items brought back some very nice memories of my experience with this game. Thank u for allowing us to sell event items once again.

My first request is to switch the hedgehog succulent from barn -- event craft item -- to cellar, making it a decoration. To make the hedgehog succulent isn't exactly cheap and the crafted item itself looks a lot like the hedgehog planter. Thus, players that are finished have the option of crafting a decoration or two or three .. how fun is that? Well, to me, crafting my own decoration sounds sublime! There are plenty of garden kits items in the newspaper and nine more days to go. This could give players that r finished but still want to play farm something to do until the next event. Anyway, I would really like to craft more hedgehog planters, the deco is sooooo cute on my farm. Maybe turning hedgehog succulents into a decoration could be an option?

My second request is making the succulents permanent. No offense to sugar spinner and dehydrator, but no matter how colorful the cotton balls are, they pale in comparison to the succulents craft items. My faves are the globes, terrariums, and lanterns ... they are so beautiful!!! Even the succulent crops look splendid too.

I truly enjoyed this event. Everything is just perfect. The craft items are one of the best I've seen since I started playing this game. Thank u so much for putting this event together. Thank u, thank u, thank u.

(Ps I have no idea how this game is made, so if my requests r ridiculous in terms of execution, please just ignore me)

goodies70
04-29-18, 01:51 PM
My advice for those who have not finished the goal yet is to grow your own succulents or shop around for lower prices. You still have plenty of time left so don?t get snookered by those who are selling items for the maximum amount. For those who are over pricing their items, just remember there are new players & lower level players who don’t have the coin to spend that would like to win too!

LadyFencer
04-29-18, 03:18 PM
I agree with the comments about the items being overpriced and cutting out many players. I've been playing for about 5 years now and have never seen prices like this for event items. Usually the prices have been ridiculously low, like less than 10 coins for parts and less than 100 for the complete items (on the occasion we've been able to sell them). I'm nearly done because I have purchased a number of completed items, being selective in how much I purchase but which has still taken me from over 500,000 coins to under 150,000. Thank you to all who have been selling items, though, and I'm grateful we can purchase anything!

I should be finished in the next day or two, and I am already selling off parts, and doing so in smaller lots and trying to keep prices down.

Scalezzzz
04-29-18, 03:21 PM
There really is plenty of time to complete this event and win the pet without having to spend too much. For those still trying to complete it, I would recommend using the Buy/Sell thread to ask for what you need. I check that thread all the time and since I have more than enough coins I tend to lower the price way below market price.

zxzxzp
04-29-18, 04:36 PM

pspoiled65
04-29-18, 05:40 PM
Has anyone else have the flowers come up as an order in their warehouse. I have had it twice now? Event flowers

Scalezzzz
04-29-18, 06:03 PM
Has anyone else have the flowers come up as an order in their warehouse. I have had it twice now? Event flowers

Often but i discard them! I prefer to sell them to someone else (:

pspoiled65
04-29-18, 06:53 PM
I didnt send them either

MiriellaBella
04-29-18, 08:10 PM
I guess I may have chosen wrongly. I put the cow flowers on in quantity 10 at max price hoping the robot would buy them and give me enough coins to be able to purchase some of the other items I need. I still can?t get quantities enough from plane deliveries, and the plane asks for the only items i could sell in my market to replenish some coins.
I thought the cow drop rates were high and would stay high. Of course the drop rates have now fallen. :(

MiriellaBella
04-29-18, 08:21 PM
Just wondering, how good is the drop rate on the tree? Is it worth it to spend the diamond nds on it?

MartianDeeb
04-29-18, 08:41 PM
In my opinion, not worth it. It usually drops one pair of gardening gloves.

Fairyreserve
04-29-18, 10:05 PM
It doesn't look like u need the cactus flowers from the cows after the vase, right? So by the time I'm on goal 4 I can just sell them off? I won't need them?

I appreciate the sale of event items, but I really prefer the parts. I can't make enough purple flowers or ******d pieces to get very far. I still have 4 terrariums to make before I even get to the next goal.

orca1006
04-29-18, 11:56 PM
It doesn't look like u need the cactus flowers from the cows after the vase, right? So by the time I'm on goal 4 I can just sell them off? I won't need them?

if you choose to craft the hearts yourself for goal 5 and goal 6, you will need the flowers again. i'd recommend you take a look at judy's wonderful complete guide of the goals on page 1, post 2. it tells you everything you need. :)

for me, i decided to spend some coins and bought the hearts from my neighbors since plant-growing has really been a slow pain. :p

FarmerIreneOK
04-30-18, 12:04 AM
Thanks, Storm8, for another enjoyable event...it seems do-able and It is SO nice to be able to buy and sell parts to help each other. Also, the hedgehog is very cute!

MiriellaBella
04-30-18, 05:19 AM
Thanks MartianDeeb. I appreciate the honesty.

Fairyreserve
04-30-18, 06:29 AM
if you choose to craft the hearts yourself for goal 5 and goal 6, you will need the flowers again. i'd recommend you take a look at judy's wonderful complete guide of the goals on page 1, post 2. it tells you everything you need. :)

for me, i decided to spend some coins and bought the hearts from my neighbors since plant-growing has really been a slow pain. :p

Thanks much. I live these succulents, but they co fuse me and all look alike in my pea brain, heh. I couldn't tell in Judy's guide if those were needed later. Looks like they are. OK, Thank you!

MisterBlu
04-30-18, 06:49 AM
Will the hedgehog and its habitat be available to buy with gems at the end of the event? I would love to have them but I simply do not have the time to spend spend on this event.

Beans67
04-30-18, 10:01 AM
Quick question for anyone, and I don't know if it has already been answered in previous posts: once we win the hedgehog, do all the drops stop so we cannot farm for the moss, blooming cactus, etc, anymore?

segelj
04-30-18, 10:50 AM
Quick question for anyone, and I don't know if it has already been answered in previous posts: once we win the hedgehog, do all the drops stop so we cannot farm for the moss, blooming cactus, etc, anymore?
The drops will continue after winning pet. I won yesterday and I'm still collecting event items to sell.

lennumber1
04-30-18, 12:24 PM
If your a player that wants to help others, please consider selling the ******d or purple succulent crops. Those two crops are needed in the largest amounts in the final steps to complete this event. Thank you to those that help others instead of crafting items to gouge players for an insane amount of coins that many do not have.

Fairyreserve
04-30-18, 03:55 PM
If your a player that wants to help others, please consider selling the ******d or purple succulent crops. Those two crops are needed in the largest amounts in the final steps to complete this event. Thank you to those that help others instead of crafting items to gouge players for an insane amount of coins that many do not have.

And yes, I'm begging u. Sell ******s and purples. I'm not buying crafted items cuz I only ha e 250k coins, and it'll wipe me out, and I must have bought something in my sleep last night cuz 75k coins disappeared overnight. There's a reason the tips for this game say do not play tired. So all that to say, please sell the crops. I'm dyin', here. Only on step 5. I don't know how ppl finished 2 days ago, even if they do have the boost.

sheepishjaina
04-30-18, 04:42 PM
I’m loving this event. There’s none of the stress. I’m able to tend to my crops and make my items as my schedule allows rather than feeling like I’m spending all day for weeks just playing. I’m going to finish the event with a bit of time to spare. I’ve made most of my things so far, bought a few items. The crazy prices are interesting, but haven’t been a detriment for me as far as the event goes. I love that we can buy and sell stuff with our neighbors. THIS is the kind of event I want to see. This makes me want to continue playing, even spend a bit of money on. Please for all the sheep and chickens on the farm, keep events with this in mind. Let us help our neighbors. Make us feel like we’re playing, not being played by horrible game mechanics. This is just great.

tya_bakery
04-30-18, 05:58 PM
Now I am doing Goal 6.
But I am missing the blue/green/purple/golden garden succulent kits that I made before.
Where are they? I didn't find them in my barn or silo or cellar.
Goal 7 will make an item that needs all garden succulent kits.
So, it means we have to make all garden kits again, is it right?

Paul__
04-30-18, 06:21 PM
I am almost 99% sure i already made by Green kit and now it says i dont have one and I don't have any of materials.

Rbkhfrnkln
04-30-18, 06:22 PM
THIS IS THE BEST EVENT SO FAR!! we can make money really good money from most of the items being sold everyone is selling parts so it was super easy to finish and i really hope these are permanent items and prices i love this event thank you whoever created this one <3

damat8581
04-30-18, 06:24 PM
hi there! wondering how I get the rodent grotto? i do not see it in the shop 😮. anyone else having this problem?

damat8581
04-30-18, 06:40 PM
never mind lol, for watever reason it took forever to show up in my cellar 😊😊😊

nagmad
04-30-18, 06:59 PM

And yes, I'm begging u. Sell ******s and purples. I'm not buying crafted items cuz I only ha e 250k coins, and it'll wipe me out, and I must have bought something in my sleep last night cuz 75k coins disappeared overnight. There's a reason the tips for this game say do not play tired. So all that to say, please sell the crops. I'm dyin', here. Only on step 5. I don't know how ppl finished 2 days ago, even if they do have the boost.

I have seen a few more crops appearing in the market so keep your eye out and check the market regularly, it is much cheaper to buy then the items already made

PookieBear50
04-30-18, 08:26 PM
Now I am doing Goal 6.
But I am missing the blue/green/purple/golden garden succulent kits that I made before.

The kits will reappear in your inventory when you reach Goal 7.

PookieBear50
04-30-18, 08:29 PM
I am almost 99% sure i already made by Green kit and now it says i dont have one and I don't have any of materials.

You probably did, since you need to make the kit to advance to the next goal. If you are not on Goal 7 yet, do not worry. The kit--or, rather, all the kits you craft--will reappear once you reach Goal 7. If you are on Goal 7 and the kits have not reappeared, then you will need to make them again.

Fairyreserve
04-30-18, 08:49 PM

I was about to panic. Whew!

Rynetory2
05-01-18, 12:42 AM
Now I am doing Goal 6.

I was about to panic. Whew!

No worries guys. PookieBear50 is correct. They are invisible and you wont find them in your barn after you have crafted and collected them. They will appear in Goal 7.

tya_bakery
05-01-18, 12:58 AM
No worries guys. PookieBear50 is correct. They are invisible and you wont find them in your barn after you have crafted and collected them. They will appear in Goal 7.

Thank you for your answers!
Yes, I saw my kits when Goal 7 was reached.
And now I already got the super cute hedgehog in my farm.
Thank you Storm8 and all players who sells the event's item.
:) :) :) :)

Rynetory2
05-01-18, 01:11 AM
Congrats and glad that you liked this event. :) The hedgehog is really adorable beyond words. The animated prizes and the recipes looks superb. The designers team really out did themselves and did an excellent job! :D

Fairyreserve
05-01-18, 03:38 AM
Congrats and glad that you liked this event. :) The hedgehog is really adorable beyond words. The animated prizes and the recipes looks superb. The designers team really out did themselves and did an excellent job! :D

They truly did. It would be a shame to let these be temporary. Right?! ��

Rynetory2
05-01-18, 08:04 AM
They truly did. It would be a shame to let these be temporary. Right?! ��

Lol I got the hint. :) I'll make sure the team knows that you guys love these and want them back as regular items.

I've moved some posts and started a request thread in the mean time. Other members who like them to return can post there to support this request.
Thread: Make succulent crops, Succulent Stand and crafts permanent (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104300-Make-succulent-crops-Succulent-Stand-and-crafts-permanent)

Nanaof8and2great
05-01-18, 09:50 AM
Hi, I was wondering if there is going to be a new game with some of the items from the last game. My tree is still giving me items and the cows are still giving flowers and I went to the mines and it gave me rocks. They are taking up space so I wanted to know if I should get rid of them or keep for the next game? Thank you.

zxzxzp
05-01-18, 12:04 PM

PookieBear50
05-01-18, 01:54 PM
Hi, I was wondering if there is going to be a new game with some of the items from the last game. My tree is still giving me items and the cows are still giving flowers and I went to the mines and it gave me rocks. They are taking up space so I wanted to know if I should get rid of them or keep for the next game? Thank you.

The current event is still going on, so your cows will still give Cactus Flowers, your Succulent Tree will still drop items, and the Mine will still produce rocks. You can sell everything, including the Succulents you may still be growing, and whatever items are dropping from Deliveries or from the Fishing Pond.

Rynetory2
05-01-18, 10:30 PM

The event has not ended yet. You will not need them after the event; you can sell them in your shop.

Merged to event thread.

Rynetory2
05-01-18, 10:49 PM
That’s great...is it also possible to add a post to delete spinner:p or give us two more windmills to make all the sugar...
It could be the next event prize ...two new windmills and 4 new feed mills;)

Haha very funny! lol... you guys really got me in laughing stitches while trying to answer your "tough" questions. Thanks for the chuckle. ;)

You arent expecting me to answer this, right? :p lol... Ok, in case you were... We cant remove regular buildings and crafts, not part of game design.

Fairyreserve
05-01-18, 11:16 PM
Haha very funny! lol... you guys really got me in laughing stitches while trying to answer your "tough" questions. Thanks for the chuckle. ;)

You arent expecting me to answer this, right? :p lol... Ok, in case you were... We cant remove regular buildings and crafts, not part of game design.

Maybe they can open up a secret plot of land in a corner in, like the hinterlands or something, where we can relegate unwanted buildings, like the sugar spinner. Hee!

Rynetory2
05-01-18, 11:33 PM
Awwww pooooor Spinner.... forsaken and unwanted... It's pretty, let's give it a chance guys. :) It was a very massive game update, I know cos I spent days updating the Guides for that particular update. I think the team was very busy at that time but they wanted to us something, let's appreciate their effort and thoughts, at least they tried.

Ops let's get back on topic of event before I get into trouble lol... :p

The team did a superb job with this event. It's not easy making events on multiple platforms, and they have been giving us events which cater to everyone. Well done Farm 2 team! :D

bessbee
05-02-18, 04:32 AM
Thank you for this event! Thank you for the adorable hedgehog. But most of all thanks for letting us buy and sell parts to each other. It felt like the old days and the spirit of game that originally got me hooked. Keep it up!

Beans67
05-02-18, 04:51 AM
Yes!!! This event was great! I LOVE being able to find parts in the newspaper! It was a VERY pleasant surprise! Hedgehog and decs are wonderful! So glad my little hedgehog made friends with my guinea pigs and he didn't have to go live by himself. I think he would have gotten lonely. Well done, S8!!!! Big kudos to you!!

Alida2014
05-02-18, 04:58 AM
Although I have not sold much (there are farmers who have a lot more in their store): The event made me rich :cool:

akireznarf
05-02-18, 05:09 AM
Awwww pooooor Spinner.... forsaken and unwanted... It's pretty, let's give it a chance guys. :) It was a very massive game update, I know cos I spent days updating the Guides for that particular update. I think the team was very busy at that time but they wanted to us something, let's appreciate their effort and thoughts, at least they tried.

Ops let's get back on topic of event before I get into trouble lol... :p

The team did a superb job with this event. It's not easy making events on multiple platforms, and they have been giving us events which cater to everyone. Well done Farm 2 team! :D

congratulations on this event!
i don?t understand the problem with the sugar spinner though, i like it!

zxzxzp
05-02-18, 06:07 AM

Lillialove
05-02-18, 07:48 AM
Hi Everyone!

Yesterday I made a green succulent stand in preparation for the step seven (I'm on six now) and immediately clicked on it so it would go into storage. Seconds later when I searched it wasn't there. I double and triple checked, rebooted and nothing. I began this game four years ago and that's never happened. There have been countless bugs but never this. I clicked on a lemon candle and the same thing happened! In addition and out of nowhere -trust that I pay VERY close attention- 100 gems have poof! disappeared. The succulent used 36 items. Thirty six is a massive number for one plant and the gems, well, it took countless days to earn each and every one of them.

Normally, I let things like this go even when I shouldn't. When the game has been practically unplayable because of its bugs or when I've accidentally used gems by clicking too quickly, I've let it go. But this gem and item loss that I know i'm not responsible for is too much to overlook.

I'm posting here because I'm assuming the errors have something to do with this event. Has anyone else experienced this?

racrgrl
05-02-18, 06:55 PM
I hadn't played for a while, but my daughter loves this game and stumbled back into it a few days ago. She is dying because hedgehogs are her all time favorite, but I really don't think we are going to make it...even with mommy working nearly all night for her to get her little critter. Any tips for this late starter? We are on 4/7.

PookieBear50
05-02-18, 07:18 PM
I hadn't played for a while, but my daughter loves this game and stumbled back into it a few days ago. She is dying because hedgehogs are her all time favorite, but I really don't think we are going to make it...even with mommy working nearly all night for her to get her little critter. Any tips for this late starter? We are on 4/7.

Check the market regularly/constantly. Now that a lot of players have finished the event, they are selling whatever event items they are receiving as well as the succulents themselves. Buy what you can to save yourself time, and focus on crafting as much as possible. There are still 4+ days to complete the last 4 goals, so you should be able to finish. The biggest struggle is likely to be the Purple Succulents because you need so many, but also the Stones and the Moss...but since those two are not time-sensitive (rather, they are luck-based), those may be easier to get on your own.

Check the Buy/Sell thread, or post in there what you need, and hopefully players will respond to your call for help.

Rynetory2
05-02-18, 09:27 PM
Yesterday I made a green succulent stand in preparation for the step seven (I'm on six now) and immediately clicked on it so it would go into storage. Seconds later when I searched it wasn't there. I double and triple checked, rebooted and nothing.

Are you referring to the Green Succulent Garden Kit? If yes, you wont be able to see it until you reached Goal 7. See Post 1.

amsodopey1
05-03-18, 01:01 AM
Great event!! Help though most appreciated - I have my hedgehog but no rodent grotto?? only wildlife one?
Also last but one event past i bought the wrong tree for my budgies - lovebirds instead of parakeets - is there any way of getting that in storage?

driver1711
05-03-18, 06:12 AM
Are you referring to the Green Succulent Garden Kit? If yes, you wont be able to see it until you reached Goal 7. See Post 1.

If you are on level 6, did you make the gold succulent garden kit? If not, you will need it for level 7. I had to slide those goals to the left to see the last one.

driver1711
05-03-18, 06:59 AM
Great event!! Help though most appreciated - I have my hedgehog but no rodent grotto?? only wildlife one?
Also last but one event past i bought the wrong tree for my budgies - lovebirds instead of parakeets - is there any way of getting that in storage? Rodent grotto should have been in your cellar when you won the hedgehog.

amsodopey1
05-03-18, 08:16 AM
Got the hedgehog but no rodent grotto? I have checked animal/pet's and buildings part grrrr

orca1006
05-03-18, 09:55 AM
Got the hedgehog but no rodent grotto? I have checked animal/pet's and buildings part grrrr

try looking carefully in your cellar. it may be hiding further down in your cellar.

amsodopey1
05-03-18, 01:21 PM
Not in cellar or in shop ?

PookieBear50
05-03-18, 01:29 PM
Not in cellar or in shop ?

I just checked your farm. You already have the Rodent Grotto out. It is the same habitat that the Guinea Pigs stay in.

cavegirl1
05-03-18, 04:13 PM
I managed to complete the event just by buying succulent crops, rather than any crafted items so very happy about that. For some reason I seemed to have more luck finding crops for sale just by visiting random community members, rather than from the newspaper itself. So maybe that might work for others wanting to buy crops.

As others have said, the graphics are lovely and my hedgehog is very happy running around my fields with his new friends :)

claeystrails
05-03-18, 08:25 PM
Help? I have the rodent grotto but I have 3 guinea pigs. There isnt another Rodent Grotto in my market. Have I maxed out? If so can I transfer one of my guinea pigs to the cellar to bring out my hedgehog? If so, how?

PookieBear50
05-03-18, 08:32 PM
Help? I have the rodent grotto but I have 3 guinea pigs. There isnt another Rodent Grotto in my market. Have I maxed out? If so can I transfer one of my guinea pigs to the cellar to bring out my hedgehog? If so, how?

If you are on iOS (Apple), then yes. I would suggest waiting until they are back at the Rodent Grotto, ready to be collected from. Collect from them all, then tap the habitat. Tap the kennel-looking icon that shows up. This will allow you to choose one (or more) of the Guinea Pigs to return to the cellar. Once you have sent it back to the cellar, you can go into the cellar and drag your hedgehog onto the Rodent Grotto to add it to the roaming pets.

If you on Android, I'm not sure if it's possible for pets to be stored. Rynetory2 might have an answer for you.

claeystrails
05-03-18, 08:36 PM
If you are on iOS (Apple), then yes. I would suggest waiting until they are back at the Rodent Grotto, ready to be collected from. Collect from them all, then tap the habitat. Tap the kennel-looking icon that shows up. This will allow you to choose one (or more) of the Guinea Pigs to return to the cellar. Once you have sent it back to the cellar, you can go into the cellar and drag your hedgehog onto the Rodent Grotto to add it to the roaming pets.

If you on Android, I'm not sure if it's possible for pets to be stored. Rynetory2 might have an answer for you.

I am Android. Thank you for trying to help.

amsodopey1
05-03-18, 11:42 PM
I just checked your farm. You already have the Rodent Grotto out. It is the same habitat that the Guinea Pigs stay in.

:rolleyes:OMG thank you pookiebear I am sooooo
embarrassed lolol
You may all see that the choosing of my screen name was no accident!!!i lol
Thank you again and mwaaaaaaahhhhssss x

tya_bakery
05-04-18, 12:39 AM
I love, love, love this event very much!
Got the adorable hedgehog, amazing decorations & now having 1 million coins for the first time, after playing farmstory2 for years, LOL.
I'm glad can help other players too.
Hope S8 will give us more events like this :) :) :)

racrgrl
05-04-18, 06:35 AM
Well, we are getting there. The hold up now is moss, pink flowers and rocks. The last 6 times I've collected the cows, no flowers. I also can't get moss from my pond to save my life. Are there any tricks? Wait a certain amount of time, stand on my head while collecting? The rocks are a nightmare. Can't get the mining tools and then no luck in the mine. They are selling for way too much for us.

Fairyreserve
05-04-18, 11:20 AM
This was an awesome amazing gift of an event. Not only was it attainable, but it was COMPLETELY attainable while also being a challenge. It wasn't a gimme, bit it was far from impossible, so extremely satisfying. But wait, there's more. Storm8 so gave us enormously high prices for these items that no matter what the bots will buy. Which means we can make huge coins for the future. What?! Omg. Then there's this first for me, we get to sell TO EACH OTHER. this was an amazing event. Bravo, storm8. Big hugs!

Can we get a 2nd hedgie if we have the materials?

claeystrails
05-04-18, 02:54 PM
Anyone know if I can trade a guinea pig for a hedgehog. I am on Android.

claeystrails
05-04-18, 03:10 PM

No kennel-looking thing that comes up after or before you collect from the Guinea Pigs. Only feed and a bell

Fairyreserve
05-04-18, 03:15 PM

U cannot swap out one pet for another. And Android players cannot store pets.

Meowmeowbeans
05-04-18, 03:21 PM

Send me a PM and I'll see if we can have someone assist you. :) Any other Android users with stuck pets or habitats can do the same.

claeystrails
05-04-18, 04:38 PM
So what will happen to my hedgehog? Will I be able to get another grotto?

tisiphonic
05-04-18, 06:46 PM
Soooooo, if I make another planter, can I get another hedgehog?

Fairyreserve
05-04-18, 07:53 PM

I wonder this, too. U can make another one, I think? but I've seen none in the paper.

PookieBear50
05-04-18, 08:24 PM
You can make more hedgehog planters, but there is no one to exchange it with, so there is no way to get a second hedgehog. Also, since it is being crafted, it also cannot be placed out as a decoration, though it and the prize from one of the goals look practically identical.

Rynetory2
05-04-18, 10:13 PM

I wonder this, too. U can make another one, I think? but I've seen none in the paper.

Haha good try guys. Glad to see that you like the hedgehog to want more. We are only allowed 1 hedgehog.

Who knows we may get different hedgehogs in future events? Save some room in Rodent Grotto for future ones. :)

Rynetory2
05-04-18, 10:17 PM
So what will happen to my hedgehog? Will I be able to get another grotto?

We are allowed only 1 Rodent Grotto. Send a pm to Meowmeowbeans and they help you further.

MisterBlu
05-05-18, 01:17 AM
I am curious about the guinea pig and rodent grotto people are talking about. I play on iOS and I have never seen either in all the time I have been playing this game. There is no grotto in my market. Would it appear there if I reach the end of this event, not that I will as I am still only on level 4.

PookieBear50
05-05-18, 02:08 AM
I am curious about the guinea pig and rodent grotto people are talking about. I play on iOS and I have never seen either in all the time I have been playing this game. There is no grotto in my market. Would it appear there if I reach the end of this event, not that I will as I am still only on level 4.

The guinea pig and rodent grotto were introduced earlier this year during the "Hay There Farmer" event. If you want to see what they look like, you can take a look on my farm.

If you are working on the current event, the Rodent Grotto should probably appear--locked--at the very bottom of the Pets Menu.

Fairyreserve
05-05-18, 06:42 AM
Haha good try guys. Glad to see that you like the hedgehog to want more. We are only allowed 1 hedgehog.

Who knows we may get different hedgehogs in future events? Save some room in Rodent Grotto for future ones. :)

That's ok, I'm not greedy, I'm overjoyed and grateful for one!

I have to tell u, I'm completely inspired to go buy some succulents. I may go today and get some for the deck and inside in my kitchen window. I also saw a great Succulent planter in a catalogue I get and thought if u all.

Scalezzzz
05-05-18, 12:59 PM
That's ok, I'm not greedy, I'm overjoyed and grateful for one!

I have to tell u, I'm completely inspired to go buy some succulents. I may go today and get some for the deck and inside in my kitchen window. I also saw a great Succulent planter in a catalogue I get and thought if u all.

Same! I have been wanting to buy some as well :o

MiriellaBella
05-05-18, 09:32 PM
I seemed to have a few backbacks I crafted disappear from my barn today. Has anyone else encountered disappearing items during the event? Just wondered. My barn was near full, now I have 39 spots. I?m not sure what else is gone yet.
I did earn the hedgehog! It is very cute! It agree it would have been nice to be able to make and keep the hedgehog planter as a decoration!!! It would be very nice to put beside a cactus. Would make me want to make a desert landscape.

Rynetory2
05-05-18, 10:02 PM
I seemed to have a few backbacks I crafted disappear from my barn today. Has anyone else encountered disappearing items during the event? Just wondered. My barn was near full, now I have 39 spots. I?m not sure what else is gone yet.
I did earn the hedgehog! It is very cute! It agree it would have been nice to be able to make and keep the hedgehog planter as a decoration!!! It would be very nice to put beside a cactus. Would make me want to make a desert landscape.

Drop a post in the Bugs forum and I'll help you further there. Be as specific as you can and let me know what are missing. FYI nope I dont have this issue. https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?215-Farm-Story-2-Bugs-amp-Issues

MiriellaBella
05-06-18, 12:16 PM
The gem drop from pets has been kind of low, but not absent.
On a very positive note, the planters have stayed in the root cellar after getting the hedgehog, and can be put out as decoration!!! Yay!!

goodies70
05-06-18, 07:03 PM
I said this earlier but it’s worth repeating, I absolutely LOVED this event! All of the prizes are Great! It’s great that they are animated, it adds so much to my farm! The hedgehog is the CUTEST, when he’s ready to be feed, on his back feet up, he looks like my (real) great Great Pyrenees when she rolls around to scratch her back. I wish we could have won more! Also, it was great being able to help each other out! I was so close to closing my farm because of not being able to finish events & win prizes. Please, Please make more like this! For those who have finished & still have parts/ingredients, please don’t be greedy & sell them for the maximum amount. Give others the chance to win these awesome prizes!

Paul__
05-06-18, 07:24 PM
I'm very happy with this event and my favorite part is that we were able to trade and I liked the high prices as well. I'm happy that they aren't low either because then that would ruin the challenge of the event. We had a perfect amount of time to complete the goals. Unlike most events, I didn't have to wake up every few hours in the middle of the night to play!

Fairyreserve
05-06-18, 08:41 PM
The gem drop from pets has been kind of low, but not absent.
On a very positive note, the planters have stayed in the root cellar after getting the hedgehog, and can be put out as decoration!!! Yay!!

Wait wait wait, if we make planters after the hedge, we can put them out as decorations?! Just the hedgehog planter, or all planters?

PookieBear50
05-06-18, 08:53 PM
Wait wait wait, if we make planters after the hedge, we can put them out as decorations?! Just the hedgehog planter, or all planters?

That's news to me...

There was a prize from one of the goals that looks almost identical to the Hedgehog Succulent we made and gave for Goal 7, but it is NOT the same. The Hedgehog Succulent was made using the different Kits we crafted along the way, but the Hedgehog Planter was awarded as a prize.

Paul__
05-06-18, 08:56 PM

I accidently made a second blue kit and it is not a decoration.

racrgrl
05-07-18, 12:33 PM
I was under the impression that we got the grotto with the hedgehog. I have the hedgehog, but no where to put him. Note what??? I looked through my storage twice.

judyandthecat
05-07-18, 12:45 PM
I was under the impression that we got the grotto with the hedgehog. I have the hedgehog, but no where to put him. Note what??? I looked through my storage twice.

Do you perhaps have the guinea pigs...same habitat

akireznarf
05-07-18, 06:16 PM
what happens now to the event items/crops? they are locked LV 1000 in my neighbor?s shop, also i received an order for an event crop from the order warehouse but when the event ended, it was replaced by regular crops

Paul__
05-07-18, 06:23 PM
what happens now to the event items/crops? they are locked LV 1000 in my neighbor?s shop, also i received an order for an event crop from the order warehouse but when the event ended, it was replaced by regular crops

I'm not sure. I started growing some before the event ended and they are still growing, but i dont think you can grow new ones after harvesting (Can someone confirm this?).

Paul__
05-07-18, 06:44 PM
Is there a way we can get the crops to not Harvest when swiping over them, I know one day I’ll do it by accident and harvest the crops.

LadyFencer
05-07-18, 07:32 PM
I spent a LOT of coins buying parts and completed projects and finished last week. I kept harvesting several times a day and sold the plants as well as whatever parts I got from deliveries, mining and the pond. My cows stopped speaking to me during the event, but I was able to coax a few more cacti from them too. Even with selling the stuff below the automatic prices, I still nearly recouped my expenses.

As others have said, thank you for letting us work together on this event. I love the hedgie, and my piggie is happy to have company. This was the most enjoyable one I have had in a long, long time!

akireznarf
05-07-18, 07:51 PM
I'm not sure. I started growing some before the event ended and they are still growing, but i dont think you can grow new ones after harvesting (Can someone confirm this?).

You cant grow new ones after harvesting and the pots can be stored in the cellar. The stand has an option to be upgraded, just not sure what it does after upgrade. It requires 1 nail, 1 screw and 1 paint. I dont have paint so i cant upgrade lol.

PookieBear50
05-07-18, 07:52 PM
Is there a way we can get the crops to not Harvest when swiping over them, I know one day I’ll do it by accident and harvest the crops.

Your best bet is to move them off into an area that you design to highlight them, but which you are not likely to scan over regularly, so as to avoid swiping (or tapping) the crops accidentally.