PDA

View Full Version : Looking Sharp, Farmer! - 2018 Apr 26 (POLL ADDED)

Pages : 1 [2]

Paul__
05-07-18, 07:58 PM
Your best bet is to move them off into an area that you design to highlight them, but which you are not likely to scan over regularly, so as to avoid swiping (or tapping) the crops accidentally.

Yeah, i just feel like im going to accidently harvest them on my iphoneif i put them on show that is..

Rynetory2
05-07-18, 08:05 PM
1. Did you like this event?
2. Did you complete the goals?
3. Which prizes did you like?
4. Do you want the Succulent crops, building and crafts to return as regular items?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

I have added an additional optional Question 4. You can drop a request post in Thread: Make succulent crops, Succulent Stand and crafts permanent (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104300-Make-succulent-crops-Succulent-Stand-and-crafts-permanent) to show your support.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Rynetory2
05-07-18, 08:12 PM
The stand has an option to be upgraded, just not sure what it does after upgrade. It requires 1 nail, 1 screw and 1 paint. I dont have paint so i cant upgrade lol.

Not anymore. Restart your game and it should be a decoration.

Fairyreserve
05-07-18, 08:18 PM
Is there a way we can get the crops to not Harvest when swiping over them, I know one day I?ll do it by accident and harvest the crops.

I just lost a purple this way. I moved them all the way away from any of my other crops. Probably the only thing we can do.

Paul__
05-07-18, 08:23 PM
Also cam all of the cactus decorations be permanent? I was going to buy the cacti but I acccidntly forgot. :(

akireznarf
05-07-18, 08:36 PM
So, the event items i put in my shop BEFORE the end of the event was cleared/bought AFTER it ended. I see my neighbors also sold all their event items now. To clear my barn and silo of event items and crops, i put them in my shop again for sale AFTER the event but no one is buying them now. Lol. Do I just discard them or storm8 will still clear/buy all event items from shops?

PookieBear50
05-07-18, 09:03 PM
The event was a good one overall.

Pluses: new pet, new crops, new items, new prizes (as opposed to prizes recycled from prior events)
Changes: almost excessively difficult recipes, confusion about items disappearing from our inventory, only to reappear at the end
Suggestions: keep the succulents around with new recipes (either keep the Succulent Stand active, or introduce them into the Floral Shop); given the popularity of the Hedgehog Planter, perhaps allow members to buy decorations given as awards, but keep them LOCKED until after the first is awarded.

Can't really think of anything else at this time; if anything comes to mind, I'll add it.

Scalezzzz
05-07-18, 10:55 PM
Also cam all of the cactus decorations be permanent? I was going to buy the cacti but I acccidntly forgot. :(

Oh no. I felt like I forgot to do something and I just realized i forgot to buy cacti. :(
I couldn’t make up my mind on which to get and decided to wait until the last day. That was a bad idea haha

sheepishjaina
05-08-18, 01:41 AM
Can the flying birds be turned on for the hanging succulents? That animation was so cute

Paul__
05-08-18, 04:20 AM
So, the event items i put in my shop BEFORE the end of the event was cleared/bought AFTER it ended. I see my neighbors also sold all their event items now. To clear my barn and silo of event items and crops, i put them in my shop again for sale AFTER the event but no one is buying them now. Lol. Do I just discard them or storm8 will still clear/buy all event items from shops?

You can wait for the bots to buy, also they seem to sell faster now. And also they won’t appear in the shop anymore because rhe evenr is over?

suncatchers
05-08-18, 08:00 AM
Thank you for this event, loved it! Cute prizes, so happy to be able to buy/sell event parts to other farmers, plenty of time to finish on my own. I did buy some event items, but even with the high prices I was able to make that money back by selling extra items of my own (even without raising the prices). I don’t mind spending real money to buy gems for things here and there, as long as I know it’s not for EVERY event because they are unable to be completed without using real money/a lot gems. I’m so glad that this event was not one of those! I can’t remember the last time I enjoyed an event this much, so thank you again to Storm 8!

olcastle
05-08-18, 09:41 AM
Perfect event! Maybe the best from the beginning of the game which was exactly 5 years ago, I believe.
Happy birthday, Farm Story 2!

sheepishjaina
05-09-18, 01:56 AM
Thanks for turning the bird animations back on! They look so cute buzzing around my succulents!

Fairyreserve
05-09-18, 05:38 AM
Thanks for turning the bird animations back on! They look so cute buzzing around my succulents!

Ya know, I'm really impressed that alot of the things we ask for like this, storm8 does for us. We asked for the passion fruit vines to be 1x2,they did it. We asked for the flowers to go back i to the wheelbarrow they did. Now they've turned the birdies back onto the tree boost. I appreciate that they listen to a lot of our requests.

mrscash50a
05-11-18, 09:45 AM
Thank you so much for this event. It was the first time i wasnt stressed to the max at the end and broke. Thank the powers that be for letting us sell to one another. First time i finished got prize and still recouped 80% of my coinage. That was actually fun!!! Since i spent most of my youth in west Tx. I could decorate my whole farm with these plants.

Rynetory2
05-18-18, 05:18 AM
Thank you Everyone for voting.

Your votes are submitted.