PDA

View Full Version : Missions

baw24
03-31-11, 07:14 AM
Unlike most people I kind of liked the missions. I didn't so much like that there were ones that required inviting people, but I like that it added an extra element to the game.
That being said, I seem to have run out of missions... There aren't any on my screen anymore. What gives?
If they were going to come out with missions, I think there should have been more of them. Like one for every food item. Or different mixes, like a vegetarian combo, or dessert combo.
I do agree that the purchase items ones would be difficult for someone just starting out, but I'm pretty high in levels and have way too many coins, so those were a snap.

goldpeachez
04-13-11, 05:51 PM
I agree bring back the missions

GroupMagma
04-13-11, 06:09 PM
This feature should soon be expanded and made available to all users. But thanks for your interest! :D

JenKate77
04-18-11, 07:07 AM
I like them too! I'm assuming I'm on the last one, because I only have one left. (The column & candelabra one.) More soon please! :)

ericayy
04-18-11, 04:56 PM
I like them too! I'm assuming I'm on the last one, because I only have one left. (The column & candelabra one.) More soon please! :)

Same to me! But one day I found that the Candelabra has been purchased while I didn't do so! I can't find it in inventory nor in the restaurant. And I'm not sure if the money has gone down (I'm always poor in figures).

I think the xp rewards for missions could be higher, I remember that once I spent a lot to buy expensive chairs n tables which are totally out os my design concept, ended up I just got 50 xp and coins. I think that the rewards could be more exciting, such as a level up, a gift box...

Thank you for the hard works TeamLava!

pepeconpe
04-23-11, 02:57 PM
I don't have missions! I did the lst one (cook 10 cheeseburgers) and then no more mission cames. What's happen? Thanks

Rachael98
04-23-11, 03:08 PM
I don't have missions! I did the lst one (cook 10 cheeseburgers) and then no more mission cames. What's happen? Thanks

I don't know. Was cooking cheeseburgers really the first one? I don't think it can be because then you'd do it at LVL. 1. But that wouldn't be possible because cheeseburgers require a grill-LVL. 15!

lilicy99
04-23-11, 03:09 PM
i recently made a Password for my storm id account and need to get my iphone replaced. if i download restraunt story on my new device, will i be able to recover mny account or will i gave to start all over?

Rachael98
04-23-11, 03:11 PM
Same to me! But one day I found that the Candelabra has been purchased while I didn't do so! I can't find it in inventory nor in the restaurant. And I'm not sure if the money has gone down (I'm always poor in figures).

I think the xp rewards for missions could be higher, I remember that once I spent a lot to buy expensive chairs n tables which are totally out os my design concept, ended up I just got 50 xp and coins. I think that the rewards could be more exciting, such as a level up, a gift box...

Thank you for the hard works TeamLava!

Did you accidentally spend gems on a skip? I agree, things should have higher rewards or we won't want to do them (eg. The one where you have to buy 2 red chairs. Probably completely out-of-concept, and you spend 8000 coins. As a reward, you get 100 coins and 100xp. That means that you spend 7900 coins on 100xp. Now, you get a lot of food for 7900 coins and you get a lot more xp than the challenge by doing that.

Rachael98
04-23-11, 03:14 PM
i recently made a Password for my storm id account and need to get my iphone replaced. if i download restraunt story on my new device, will i be able to recover mny account or will i gave to start all over?

There's a thread for this, but I can't remember where. PM a SuperModeraror (Norman, GroupMagma or SavoyTruffle) and ask for the link. You'll need to record details from your phone, so don't get rid of it until it's transferred. You can also e-mail support@teamlava.com who should be willing to help you.

pepeconpe
04-24-11, 09:22 AM
I don't know. Was cooking cheeseburgers really the first one? I don't think it can be because then you'd do it at LVL. 1. But that wouldn't be possible because cheeseburgers require a grill-LVL. 15!
Obviosly I cooked in the grill. The mission was 1.- buy a grill. 2.- Cook 10 cheesburgers. I did it, and then I got the message of mission done, and no more missions appears. This mission was the only that I had in this moment. I'm now in the level 20 and no missions in. Thanks.

pepeconpe
04-26-11, 12:32 PM
Any suggest?

Rachael98
04-26-11, 12:50 PM
Any suggest?

No, no, what I'm saying is that I don't think that the cheeseburgers on the grill can be the first one. The first mission would be aimed at low levels and you have to be level 15 to buy a grill! I haven't though any idea why there are no more. Apparently, there was a different last one. However, I recommend PM-ing GroupMagma or e-mailing support@teamlava.com

GroupMagma
04-26-11, 12:58 PM
The missions are a new feature that is still being changed. The missions are currently not available for all users, so it's possible they are no longer available for you right now. I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling to see if the missions recover; if not, then you have likely completed the last one available to you at the moment.

pepeconpe
04-26-11, 01:16 PM
Ok, but if I reinstall the game, will I have to begin again from the beginning?

badger8
04-26-11, 04:22 PM
Nope. Your game is saved on their servers, not your device. Go ahead and reinstall.

pepeconpe
05-02-11, 06:37 AM
It doesn't solve the problem. Bad luck!