PDA

View Full Version : Server Issue And Opinions and ADD-On You Should Do

gears88
03-30-11, 07:24 PM
Seems like every 10mins it said Oh Darn ! server isnt sync then i lose everything and its happen every 10 mins and i have 156 Neighbors and that expand button goes away and does not let me expand after having 7 or 10 Neighbors which is very very disappointing in my part i mean why have a button to expand and wont let you , also why does this always have to be on a network why can you play offline i mean i understand its a social game but at least most social games can be offline ? not everyone has wifi and when they go where there is and downloads this game and they leave the games dead and pointless . so i think most likely your co. should make a source code for offline play .

The Gem System is dumb Because you have little kids that play this and are loving this game then they want something cool which makes them press that gem add button and buy from a credit card from there mom or dad card , i think you should get gems for leveling up i mean if you wanna charge people you shouldn't make this app free then you get money , more simple then a rip off.

Donnahh
03-30-11, 10:34 PM
The Gem System is dumb Because you have little kids that play this and are loving this game then they want something cool which makes them press that gem add button and buy from a credit card from there mom or dad card , i think you should get gems for leveling up i mean if you wanna charge people you shouldn't make this app free then you get money , more simple then a rip off.

There is an easy fix for that, disable in-game purchases on your device. Then no money gets spent.