PDA

View Full Version : Missing Blue Unicorn

Coatiowner
04-22-18, 03:50 PM
I won the blue unicorn, went to take it out....and guess what it?s gone. I sent pm, how long on responses usually. Thanks

nagmad
04-22-18, 04:22 PM
I won the blue unicorn, went to take it out....and guess what it?s gone. I sent pm, how long on responses usually. Thanks
That has happened to me in the past, I try to take screen shots when I win something in that circumstance, it’s like a time lapse, or I notice it when someone visits the farm, it just goes back a little and I need to redo things but have lost things or they didn’t count in the process

Coatiowner
04-22-18, 04:35 PM
No, there’s wasnt a glitch this time or a visit. I went to get habitat, and when went back unicorn gone. Too late on a screen shot.

Rynetory2
04-23-18, 01:21 AM
Can you restart your device and check your cellar again? You may need to scroll to the end to make sure. Please let me know if it's still missing.

Coatiowner
04-23-18, 06:11 AM
I tried that, it’s still not there. Thanks

Rynetory2
04-23-18, 08:28 PM
I've reported this over for them to check.

kissmekissmekissme
04-25-18, 03:36 AM
Hi again. I?ve tried restarting a couple of times and still no unicorn 😢

Rynetory2
04-25-18, 07:40 AM
Thanks for letting me know. I've added you to my report.

Rynetory2
04-25-18, 07:58 PM
They have checked and couldn't find a record of your Blue Unicorn in your accounts. I'm sorry guys... :(

Coatiowner
04-26-18, 07:13 AM
Sorry that’s a lie, an unexceptable one. I want my blue unicorn. When their game screws up the honable thing to do is correct their mistake. Sad thing is I knew they would lie about it since I have played their games for years. Like on C.S. when they went in and took every ones Ali. Or the fantasy fairy tail game, and they kept all my gems I was saving. Theres a lot more, but I made my point. I paid for the special package. I got the blue unicorn on the 4 th try. All I’m asking is they correct their error and give me what’s rightfully mine. Do the right thing Storm 8.

kissmekissmekissme
04-26-18, 10:08 PM
I?m very sorry but that is disgusting. I and many others won the unicorn in the event and according to Storm 8 it?s too bad. Do you not think that that is completely unfair to your dedicated and loyal players? People like me invest a lot of time and money in your game, win events and don?t receive the items they work so hard to get. I?ve read the forums and I know from playing the drop rate is appalling in some instances so we buy gems to try and get the items we want, win them only to be told sorry you can?t have what you rightfully deserve for one pathetic reason or another. That is akin to purchasing something then being told no sorry you can?t keep it but we?ll take your money and keep it. Atrocious ��

Rynetory2
04-27-18, 11:09 PM
@ Coatiowner & kissmekissmekissme

Thanks for your feedback. I'm afraid they couldn't find record of it in your accounts which was why they couldn't action on this.

They could share your logs with you if you would like to send a private message to Community Manager Elsa. https://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=154

If possible, please include the approximate date/time when you won the unicorn in your private message. Thanks.