PDA

View Full Version : Neo Gold Dragon: April 20 2018 (GOAL)

kooky panda
04-20-18, 10:48 AM
Goal: Golden Days

Hatch a Neo Gold Dragon
Breed white + Yellow

Rewards: 3000 Small Gifts

17 Hours

Got Neo Gold on the first try breeding Gold and Angel. Shockingly, this is the second dragon in a row where I've bred the needed dragon on the first try. (Party was the previous by breeding Gold/Crusader) The egg is below. Feel free to blow the pic up.

Rarity: Super Rare
Type: White Yellow
Habitat: White Meadow, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 800 Gold {on sale for 400 gold}
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 17 hours
Exp Gained: 975

Rfs04
04-20-18, 10:58 AM
Kooky, can you pass along to S8, in case they're not aware, that when Android gets alot of these side goals the reward on the bottom shows up as 3000 purple stars so i have to come to forum and hope i can find out what the bonus really is.

On some goals but not very many they add the symbol of the reward in the top right corner. This one is blank. Maybe they can be more mindful in future and consistently put the symbol in that top right corner area.

Thanks

kooky panda
04-20-18, 11:01 AM
Kooky, can you pass along to S8, in case they're not aware, that when Android gets alot of these side goals the reward on the bottom shows up as 3000 purple stars so i have to come to forum and hope i can find out what the bonus really is.

On some goals but not very many they add the symbol of the reward in the top right corner. This one is blank. Maybe they can be more mindful in future and consistently put the symbol in that top right corner area.

Thanks
I will pass this over.

SassyRum
04-20-18, 11:04 AM
1st- sunrise fail 24 hours �� This is gonna take some tiiiiiiimmmmeeeee!!!!

Sugarcat5
04-20-18, 11:11 AM
I got a sunrise as well on my first try. Good luck everyone!

skyharbor602
04-20-18, 11:31 AM
Got Neo Gold on the first try breeding Gold and Angel. Shockingly, this is the second dragon in a row where I've bred the needed dragon on the first try. (Party was the previous by breeding Gold/Crusader) The egg is below. Feel free to blow the pic up.

sophiensissi
04-20-18, 12:00 PM
First try I got 9 hours.

amerirish
04-20-18, 01:14 PM

Rarity: Super Rare
Type: White Yellow
Habitat: White Meadow, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 800 Gold {on sale for 400 gold}
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 17 hours
Exp Gained: 975

kooky panda
04-20-18, 01:22 PM

Thanks

This is a known issue. Hopefully a fix will be out soon!

Nuicakes
04-20-18, 01:38 PM
Air x Angel = 24 hour common Sunrise.

pod5124cra
04-20-18, 01:53 PM
Neo Air and Angel first try.

orson32
04-20-18, 02:43 PM
A Sunrise fail with one combo, a Leopard with another combo, then Neo Gold first try with Air and Light

eagleville2
04-20-18, 02:56 PM
Got neo gold first try, With sunrise and griffin

amalsaba
04-20-18, 03:00 PM
Air and light gave me 24hrs lol

cat_chick10
04-20-18, 04:34 PM
Light + Air, first try. And here I was dreading getting a million Sunrises

amerirish
04-20-18, 05:31 PM
Light & Air = Sunrise :mad:

amerirish
04-20-18, 07:06 PM
Angel & Gold - 17 hours - fingers crossed that it's not Inuit :D

skyharbor602
04-20-18, 07:18 PM
Angel & Gold - 17 hours - fingers crossed that it's not Inuit :D

Congratulations on getting Neo Gold amerirish! Inuit's expired and Neo Gold is the only 17 hour possibility from that match. And I saw you used the same dragons I used - nice!

AnnirasSweets
04-20-18, 08:06 PM
I do think the dragon is pretty but another Neo? I'm not knocking the dragon but the whole Neo thing is getting a bit extreme. No luck yet on my island, and there I was complaining earlier this week about the Party dragon and the awful fails I got while trying for it. How in the world could I forget the dreaded Sunrise?! It is my most hated fail, it drives me bonkers when rares and commons have such a long breed time; especially when we've got a limited we're trying to breed. With this in mind I've given myself until Sunday evening and if I haven't gotten it by then I'm going to throw in the towel.

While I appreciate new dragons, I'm over all these limited blink-and-you-miss-them dragons. I kind of wish they'd just put the breedables on monthly rotation, like in January dragon group A is available and then in February it switches to a different group but we wouldn't have to worry if we didn't get the dragon because in a few months it would be back and available to breed for a month. Don't mean to sound cranky, I think I'm just getting burned out on this game...again. Might be time for another break from DS, until I can play and actually enjoy myself instead of constantly feeling at least mildly frustrated if not irritated.

Good luck to everyone and may the Sunrise lose your island's address.

cherrycastleorchard
04-21-18, 02:18 AM
Sunrise for me too and still no party, not sure I want another week of sunrise fails, might give it a couple of tries and see.

amerirish
04-21-18, 02:21 PM
Congratulations on getting Neo Gold amerirish! Inuit's expired and Neo Gold is the only 17 hour possibility from that match. And I saw you used the same dragons I used - nice!

Well thanks for the news and for the combo suggestion!! :D

71smoky
04-21-18, 07:52 PM
Four sunrise, a griffin and I don't have it yet. Thought of gold and angel only thing that's getting me is sunrise. Ugh!!

fabsbygabby
04-22-18, 03:05 AM
Four sunrise, a griffin and I don't have it yet. Thought of gold and angel only thing that's getting me is sunrise. Ugh!!
I really could have purchased the dragon by now so I know I'm defeated. No more of my gold or time on this just wanted the last 1700 cards for that neo unicorn.

amalsaba
04-22-18, 07:33 AM
43873 What a joke????

css24
04-22-18, 08:50 AM
I think I got it, breading for the Bingo: Peacock & Sunbeam... 17 hours and the egg looks like the one shown in this discussion board!

AnnirasSweets
04-22-18, 09:49 AM
43873 What a joke????

That's pretty much what my island looks like as well. I gave myself til this evening before I gave up in order to save myself the frustration. We'll see if I've got the willpower to stop trying or not.

EDIT: Well, I just got 44hrs trying for this one so at least it's not a total loss. Could always use more diamond hybrids to trade for Essence!

Aaaaaannnnndddd on what I swore would be my final try, there it was the lovely 17hrs I've been waiting for. Fingers crossed for you that the Power of the Post will prevail and you'll get it soon.

AnnirasSweets
04-22-18, 10:04 AM
I really could have purchased the dragon by now so I know I'm defeated. No more of my gold or time on this just wanted the last 1700 cards for that neo unicorn.

Just wanted to see if you could double-check, on my Neo Gold goal it offers 3,000 birthday presents for the Neo Kitsune. Where are you offered Birthday Cards for the Neo Unicorn in the Neo Gold goal? Am I missing it?

random59
04-22-18, 01:09 PM
Just wanted to see if you could double-check, on my Neo Gold goal it offers 3,000 birthday presents for the Neo Kitsune. Where are you offered Birthday Cards for the Neo Unicorn in the Neo Gold goal? Am I missing it?

No cards in the goal just presents, have already crafted New Kitsune and have another 38,000 presents in storage from trying to breed these dragons that just don’t like my Isle, don’t see the point in crafting anymore Neo’s as we can’t trade them.

AnnirasSweets
04-22-18, 03:14 PM
No cards in the goal just presents, have already crafted New Kitsune and have another 38,000 presents in storage from trying to breed these dragons that just don’t like my Isle, don’t see the point in crafting anymore Neo’s as we can’t trade them.

Okay, I was wondering because my goals weren't offering cards either but the one post mentioned getting cards for the Neo Gold thus my confusion. Thanks for clarifying, I was worried for a second that I missed some step to get those much needed cards!

divanightclub
04-22-18, 06:37 PM
Unfortunately the Angel and Gold combo didn't work for me. It resulted in not just ANOTHER gold, but 2 Sunrise dragons(which I only benefit from due to "breed a sunrise" task for bingo=300 points). So I decided to switch combo and JUST got 17 hours with griffin and leopard dragon(First try)..

Please S8.. No more white and yellow dragons to complete a goal, UNLESS Sunrise is removed completely. It's takes waaaayyy too long, especially when it results in multiple fails.. NOT FUN!

71smoky
04-22-18, 08:51 PM
At least you got some benefit, I just got more sunrises. No more, I give.

polar71004
04-23-18, 05:24 AM
On my 3rd in a row 24hr fail trying for this dragon it’s so frustrating!!

Passera
04-23-18, 01:47 PM
17 hour breed time using Gold and Light.

baohanew
04-23-18, 02:12 PM
I got it by chance when I play my bingo. It require me to breed with a never ending dragon. It' so surprised! I dont know what it is until it hatch.

ozigal
04-23-18, 04:02 PM
After many fails including the dreaded sunrise ,I am very surprised to have finally bred it with peacock / chronicler. Doing a little happy dance .

glenngenius
04-23-18, 04:43 PM
Got this with Light/Air! :D

FTZ4
04-24-18, 03:28 AM
3 sunrise and now a leopard - feel my pain!

NeidusBluetip
04-24-18, 05:13 AM
Didn’t even notice the breeding for points because my sidebar is always so jam packed...First try with Neo Air + Light = Sunrise...

Xyn25
04-24-18, 07:25 AM
First fail was Griffin and then Sunrise non stop. Ugh.

CranberryMil
04-24-18, 03:55 PM
Neo Air + Light = Sunrise
Neo Air + Light = Another Sunrise
Neo Air + Light = Three in a row Sunrise

dumping for the leaderboard.

CaRee215
04-24-18, 04:54 PM
Ok can someone be explain the craze of neo dragons. Really same [] dragon but with the word neo in front. Neo air n neo fire n many many more... Guess i'll be sitting out these *****erbords putt, all major dragon in these events have been freaking neo..... Really?

random59
04-24-18, 05:51 PM
Ok can someone be explain the craze of neo dragons. Really same **** dragpn but with the word neo in front. Neo air n neo fire n many many more... Guess i'll be sitting out these *****erbords putt, all major dragon in these events have been freaking neo..... Really?

Neo denotes New! Yes, it appears to be the new craze but I for one am getting a little tired of this already and I don’t want another 1000 odd dragons all with the word Neo in front of them!

DR0G0N
04-24-18, 08:45 PM
Neo denotes New! Yes, it appears to be the new craze but I for one am getting a little tired of this already and I don’t want another 1000 odd dragons all with the word Neo in front of them!

Me too...I didn’t even have most of the originals...why do I want CopyCats of the originals? I’m still trying to figure out if there’s any difference in terms of strength in the arena compare to it’s predecessors. I didn’t get a clarify response when I posted the same concern in another thread (“What is this dragon?”).

Edit: My dear friend Sky heard my cry and answered my concern, but if there’s others who would like to share their input, feel free to do so. Would love to hear what others think about Neo.

NeidusBluetip
04-25-18, 05:14 AM
Me too...I didn’t even have most of the originals...why do I want CopyCats of the originals? I’m still trying to figure out if there’s any difference in terms of strength in the arena compare to it’s predecessors. I didn’t get a clarify response when I posted the same concern in another thread (“What is this dragon?”).

Edit: My dear friend Sky heard my cry and answered my concern, but if there’s others who would like to share their input, feel free to do so. Would love to hear what others think about Neo.

I honestly think it’s pretty ridiculous. As if many players don’t already have issues with lack of space/habitats for their island, now they’re adding more and more of these ‘Neo’ dragons to clutter things up. Probably many others, like myself, don’t even have 85% of the *regular* dragons, let alone adding all these ‘new’ ones.

I really do not understand why they can’t take more time to focus on polishing the game with all of its current issues, (ie Battle Arena element categories, Arctic Isles for Android?? Better crop selections, etc.) instead of continuously spewing out back-to-back events and buttloads of dragons, even though a lot of their players scream for the opposite direction.

Neilisha
04-25-18, 05:27 AM
After countless Griffen and Sunbeam fail I saw someone suggested peacock and Sunbeam so I evolved my sunbeam to level 9 and I got it thank you for the suggestion

suesbakery46
04-26-18, 08:18 PM
Well thats it for me. 2 breeding nests going all the time and all i got were sunrises. 9 of them. Aren't i lucky. :((

LilliDee
04-26-18, 09:21 PM
I ended up with two of these thanks to boosted breeding. I'm not bragging. I had multiple Sunrise failures so I'm sorry for you all with that struggle. My reason for posting is I can't trade it. So we're on that ride again. I can sell it but not trade it for essence. Come on S8. You make some great fixes but not being able to trade any dragon for essence that we choose is irritating!!!

KevinW07
04-27-18, 01:45 AM
43873 What a joke????

Totally agree! I've been getting Sunrise just about every try even with using the free Boosted Breed over the last 2 days. Even speed bred my Breeding Den and Roost to no avail! Only getting Commons. Too bad there isn't a Tales event on right now requiring Sunrise as the target common! :-)

Just had my last try with 8.5 hours to go using the free "Boosted Breed" with Griffin & Leopard, and guess what, yet another common Sunrise!

KevinW07
04-27-18, 01:51 AM
Well thats it for me. 2 breeding nests going all the time and all i got were sunrises. 9 of them. Aren't i lucky. :((

I feel for you. You're not the only one. I have 2 going as well and everything I bred was Sunrises and one Griffin! Boosted breed over the last 2 days proved to be useless! However, on my smaller island, I got it with a single breeding den on the third attempt.

summersalt
04-27-18, 07:11 AM

So what's the story? Better or worse fighters than the originals? Like this neo glasswing.. I don't even care to feed it up if it's all the same or worse.

summersalt
04-27-18, 07:14 AM
Totally agree! I've been getting Sunrise just about every try even with using the free Boosted Breed over the last 2 days. Even speed bred my Breeding Den and Roost to no avail! Only getting Commons. Too bad there isn't a Tales event on right now requiring Sunrise as the target common! :-)

Just had my last try with 8.5 hours to go using the free "Boosted Breed" with Griffin & Leopard, and guess what, yet another common Sunrise!

That's why I refused to do this one. I have never ever gotten one of these dragons. However I do get lucky enough to bred common tales dragon most times. But not these limited rares and super rares. Sunrise is my nemesis.. I saw yellow white and I never looked back. Just thought I'd stop by and see how many actually got it. I won't even breed two hybrids together that contain a yellow and a white on each side for fear it will be a sunrise outcome.

orleansparish
04-27-18, 07:35 AM
Oh great! I get 17 hours in the den with less than three hours left. After spending $4.99 plus taxes on gold to speed bred and four sunrises in my nests. They are SO lucky I really want this Neo Unicorn.