PDA

View Full Version : Spring Puppies Cruise - 2018 Apr 19 (POLL ADDED)

Rynetory2
04-19-18, 07:43 PM
Spring Puppies Cruise This is a 10 days cruise.

Reggie is excited to take the day off with her favourite puppy pals! Find her in your restaurant and she'll bring some Hot Pepper Sauce for her Spicy Cheese Dip recipe!

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=43816

Cruise Guide
Refer to Cruise Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide) for more information.

Cruise Day
This cruise uses Set C in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide&p=1343792&viewfull=1#post1343792
- On Day 2, we'll know if Set A is being used.
- On Day 8, we'll know if it's Set B or C.

Prizes
Once you have completed all 10 days, Reggie the Referee will visit your restaurant every ? hours and drop you the ingredient to make the Spicy Cheese Dip (gem recipe).

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=43817

Gem Recipe

Spicy Cheese Dip - 3 chicken + 5 basil + 6 cheese + 7 hot pepper sauce (Jubilee Oven)

Rynetory2
04-19-18, 07:55 PM
Goals

Goal 1
Unlock Roquefort from the General Store
Serve Cheesy Beef Sliders x1
Win a Goal Post from Day 2 of the Spring Puppies Cruise
REWARD: 1,000 coins, 6 Roquefort

Goal 2
Master Cheesy Beef Sliders to Star Level 1
Serve Crispy Potato Skins x1
Win a Puppy Cafe Corner from Day 6 of the Spring Puppies Cruise
REWARD: 1,000 coins, 3 Silver Stamps

Goal 3
Master Cheesy Beef Sliders to Star Level 2
Master Crispy Potato Skins to Star Level 1
Serve Corn Dogders x1
REWARD: 1,000 coins, 9 Roquefort

Goal 4 (Make sure you scroll down to see Task 4)
Master Cheesy Beef Sliders to Star Level 3
Master Crispy Potato Skins to Star Level 2
Master Corn Dodgers to Star Level 1
Serve Spicy Cheese Dip x1
REWARD: 4 Gold Stamps

Limited Time Recipes
Cheesy Beef Sliders (Diner Stove)
Crispy Potato Skins (Commercial Range)
Corn Dogders (Celebration Stove)

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=43818

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=43837

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=43838

Paul__
04-19-18, 08:33 PM
First recipe:

Crispy Potato Skins:

Corn Dodgers:

killmypatience
04-20-18, 06:10 AM
Goal 2:

Master Cheesy Beef Sliders to Star Level 1
Serve Cripsy Potato Skins!
Win a Puppy Cafe Corner from Day 6 of the Spring Puppies Cruise!

Reward: 1000 coins and 3 sliver stamps.

killmypatience
04-20-18, 11:25 AM
Goal 3:

Master Cheesy Beef Sliders to Star Level 2
Master Crispy Potato Skins to Star Level 1
Serve Corn Dogders!

Reward: 1000 coins and 9 Roquefort.

Paul__
04-20-18, 12:43 PM
Goal 4
Master Cheesy Beef Sliders to Star Level 3
Master Crispy Potato Skins to Star Level 2
Master Corn Dodgers to Star Level 1
Serve Spicy Cheese Dip!
REWARDS: 4 Golden Stamps

karengar
04-25-18, 02:59 AM
Anyone else having trouble getting garlic? I had an abundance now NOTHING! I might get lucky and get one planted in 12 garden plots! Can you please fix this issue?

Paul__
04-25-18, 11:54 AM
Anyone else having trouble getting garlic? I had an abundance now NOTHING! I might get lucky and get one planted in 12 garden plots! Can you please fix this issue?

I’m not having trouble with the garlic.

anicak84
04-26-18, 07:14 PM
does anyone know if S* is recycling the temporary ingredients for temporary recipes? i noticed a few cruises ago i already had in stock some ingredients that the new recipes used but the last couple cruises i did not have any, were they completely new? TY!!

Paul__
04-28-18, 07:02 AM
does anyone know if S* is recycling the temporary ingredients for temporary recipes? i noticed a few cruises ago i already had in stock some ingredients that the new recipes used but the last couple cruises i did not have any, were they completely new? TY!!

The temporary ingredient is new I believe but the texture is not.

Lioness907
04-28-18, 03:24 PM
What happens if Reggie already comes to my restaurant and drops off hot pepper sauce? I know it?s for a new recipe, but just wasn?t sure if I would have two Reggies visiting or if the new recipe will unlock if I don?t complete this cruise.

Paul__
04-28-18, 03:27 PM
What happens if Reggie already comes to my restaurant and drops off hot pepper sauce? I know it?s for a new recipe, but just wasn?t sure if I would have two Reggie?s visiting or if the new recipe will unlock if I don?t complete this cruise.

Have you collected from Reggie since the cruise started? I think that the reggie's are different. This character is named "Reggie" and the other one was "Reggie the Referee"

Paul__
04-28-18, 06:06 PM
Just finished my cruise and won the Spicy Cheese Dip.

Lioness907
04-28-18, 06:31 PM
Ah...thank you for the clarification. I was beginning to wonder if the characters were starting to get recycled.

Rynetory2
04-28-18, 09:02 PM
What happens if Reggie already comes to my restaurant and drops off hot pepper sauce? I know it?s for a new recipe, but just wasn?t sure if I would have two Reggies visiting or if the new recipe will unlock if I don?t complete this cruise.

You wont get this Reggie nor the new recipe if you dont complete this cruise.

Rynetory2
04-28-18, 09:11 PM
1. Did you like this cruise?
2. Did you like this character?
3. Which prizes did you like?
4. Did you like the limited time recipes?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Paul__
04-29-18, 08:30 AM
I am really getting tired of the same cruise themes re-released over and over again. This is the 3rd time this content has been re-released and the second time in a cruise. The character is cute but again, this is the second time we've seen her in a cruise and the ingredient looks exactly the same. The recipe is also the same design as a recipe that is already in the game. The limited time recipes thing has been redone now five times and its starting to get old. Sorry to be so negative but im tired of the same thing every week... Absolutely no diversity in events! For the last 1 and a half years it has been Cruise/Lani/Cruise/Lani with a few exceptions. I really at this point would rather see recycled quests than the same content used in a cruise or Lani's Goals.

Can we just get a diversity of event formats at least? Can we get new cruise themes, new decorations, and new characters/recipes every time? More recycled cruises will just lead to more and more old players quitting. Why would they play if all they get is re released events they already finished. Maybe can we get a new expo, quest, or other type of event soon. I don't mind this type of cruise, but every week it gets old. All as I am asking for is a diversity in events. People seemed to really like the Lucky Leprechaun Cruise and the Lunar New Year one when we got new decorations. And it seems as people liked the expos besides for the last recipe that took 16 hours and the impossible to complete goals.

In Farm Story 2, they stopped releasing new content for a while and it seems as the events are now back and more and more players are now playing the game. Hoping that the same happens for Restaurant Story 2. Yes, we get new events, but most of them are re-released.

killmypatience
04-29-18, 10:14 AM
I agree with you Paul, i like the cruises, but i already made most of them and i have duplicate characters visiting my restaurant.

A food truck would be nice and would bring new ingredients and recipes.

msmeow308
05-01-18, 05:34 PM
I completed the cruise event for the first time yesterday (after failing to finish 5 events). So far I've only got 3 of the special ingredient, and 7 is needed to make the gem recipe. I'm thinking I will never successfully finish this type of special event haha. Am I missing something? Do we know yet how often Reggie the Referee will visit??

Rynetory2
05-01-18, 10:56 PM
Welcome to the forum. :)

Congrats on finishing your cruise! I dont have the exact time but I see Reggie twice in a day. Keep collecting from her. :)

msmeow308
05-03-18, 06:33 PM
thanks for your reply :) i managed to collect enough hot sauces from Reggie and successfully finished the event!

Rynetory2
05-08-18, 11:06 PM
Thank you Everyone for voting.

Your votes are submitted.