PDA

View Full Version : Let us use our millions go buy stuff we like

alchaves
03-30-11, 02:16 PM
Dear Team Lava, c/o Norman,

I am sure a lot of FS players have millions of unused money. I have 23 million. You could make this game more exciting and practical if you could allow all players to spend their unused money on stuff in the treasure chest, giving them the freedom to choose what they want. You could add more stuff, too, in the treasure chest.

Also, is it possible to have additional crops like mangoes, papayas, and other green-leafy veggies?

Thanks!

Amy's Farm

sissy8
03-30-11, 02:20 PM
agree, i want a tractor

Bandtx
04-16-11, 10:50 AM
you guys have to understand their only way of making money since this is a free game is with the chests, they will not make those items buyable with ingame money

chvchv
04-16-11, 11:42 AM
Forget it. There will be no updates. TL NEVER listened to us and NEVER updated any of the games with what we want. Take it as it is. There are no (free weekly) updates and not even monthly or annually updates. They keep on rolling out vast amounts or new flavors of Story games, while at the same time they ignore and completely abandon the old games.

DoubleZ
04-16-11, 05:06 PM
I am sure a lot of FS players have millions of unused money. I have 23 million. You could make this game more exciting and practical if you could allow all players to spend their unused money on stuff in the treasure chest, giving them the freedom to choose what they want. You could add more stuff, too, in the treasure chest.

This would be nice, but would be totally unfair to those that have used gems to purchase the chest. It also completely defeats the purpose intended behind the chest. The only improvement to the chest I want to see is making it to where we don't receive duplicate items. The option to trade unwanted items with neighbors would be a welcome sight too!

alchaves
04-18-11, 09:32 AM
It is more unfair to accumulate all these millions of coins without being spent than buying gems. Even those who have bought gems might also want to convert their coins into gems.

This is the bigger picture: we have worked hard and in the process have saved millions of coins. If we have bought gems that's a totally different issue. I have bought a lot of gems now I want to convert my coins into gems.

GroupMagma
04-18-11, 01:47 PM
We just updated Farm Story with more content. Some of these items are purchased with Coins, and others can be purchased with Gems. :)

Rachael98
04-20-11, 01:33 PM
Dear Team Lava, c/o Norman,

Also, is it possible to have additional crops like mangoes, papayas, and other green-leafy veggies?

Thanks!

Amy's Farm

You can't exchange money for gems. TL would go out of business. It would be good to have more things, but it seems that FS has just been updated. Happy farming.

Rachael98
04-20-11, 01:36 PM
Forget it. There will be no updates. TL NEVER listened to us and NEVER updated any of the games with what we want. Take it as it is. There are no (free weekly) updates and not even monthly or annually updates. They keep on rolling out vast amounts or new flavors of Story games, while at the same time they ignore and completely abandon the old games.

Untrue. I refuse to stick up for TeamLava, because you have a decent point in that there ARE NOT free WEEKLY updates. They are also quickly rolling out the new games. However, they do have rare updates. That doesn't mean they're good updates, but updates all the same. They also listen, but only at support. You'd have a fair point to say that they don't really listen to the forums.

Rachael98
04-20-11, 01:38 PM
We just updated Farm Story with more content. Some of these items are purchased with Coins, and others can be purchased with Gems. :)

That doesn't answer one of the points made here: there are NOT free WEEKLY updates. This needs to either stop being advertised or made true. I would love you to do the latter, but I'm pretty certain hounding anyway.

Rachael98
04-20-11, 01:39 PM
That doesn't answer one of the points made here: there are NOT free WEEKLY updates. This needs to either stop being advertised or made true. I would love you to do the latter, but I'm pretty certain hounding anyway.

*you won't, not hounding. Stupid keyboard.