PDA

View Full Version : Armored Flyger vs. Unicorn in the MRC?

dinoTT
04-17-18, 01:44 PM
I am trying to decide on my next token animal and debating between Armored Flyger soon or holding out for the Unicorn. So does the Flyger really drop expansion permits? Does it take a billion tries to get one? I have a decent amount of energy sources but am always struggling to expand.... what do you all think? Also does the Unicorn drop monster tokens outside of the hunts?

MoonVillage3
04-17-18, 02:03 PM
all Flygers eventually drop permits.. more frequent in the Armored Flygers, but only about 2 per month.
Unicorns always drop energy, frequent troll tokens.. rarely gold tokens and a good supply of spellbound dew if you have all 4.
expansion permit drops helps alittle with expanding, but the major part of them you must craft and keep crafting.

dinoTT
04-26-18, 01:30 PM
all Flygers eventually drop permits.. more frequent in the Armored Flygers, but only about 2 per month.
Unicorns always drop energy, frequent troll tokens.. rarely gold tokens and a good supply of spellbound dew if you have all 4.
expansion permit drops helps alittle with expanding, but the major part of them you must craft and keep crafting.

Thanks for the info. I bought a Flyger...hoping for expansion help with wisps too. Now wil start saving for a Unicorn next.