PDA

View Full Version : **Award problem with Artichoke & Black Current**

DoubleZ
03-29-11, 08:15 PM
I just mastered both artichoke and black currant, and the normal window popped up for each telling me I was awarded a gnome. However, when I went to my inventory to retrieve my gnomes, they weren't there. What I found instead was 1 artichoke plant and 1 black currant plant. I took a screen shot to prove what I'm seeing.
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/pupsavr4life/Misc/af8c5f4e.jpg

What's going on? What kind of award is that?? How do I get my gnomes? I would, however, forgo my 2 gnomes for 30 gems, which is what it would cost to buy them. In fact, I personally could do without the gnomes all together and would be thrilled to be awarded gems instead every time a crop is mastered.

Your prompt attention to this issue is greatly appreciated!

ID: DoubleZ
Farm Story V1.7.4

sophiacml
03-30-11, 01:26 AM
Your gnome will come out after awhile with the Game Center refresh. By the way, what's with the Jack Rabbit?

DoubleZ
03-30-11, 01:35 AM
Your gnome will come out after awhile with the Game Center refresh. By the way, what's with the Jack Rabbit?

Thank you for the info...I hope so!

The Jack Rabbit is a Discovery Chest item. People tend to water him when he's out and not bother to leave a note, so it's impossible for me to tell if they actually watered crops, especially with all the watering issues going on right now. So, until Team Lava takes the time to fix the issue of being able to water chest animals, Mr. Jack Rabbit will forever reside in my Inventory.

DoubleZ
03-30-11, 01:42 AM
Gnomes finally appeared. I would still prefer to receive gems over gnomes, though...if anyone from TL is reading this. :rolleyes:

epiphany
03-30-11, 02:48 PM
Gnomes finally appeared. I would still prefer to receive gems over gnomes, though...if anyone from TL is reading this. :rolleyes:

now thats just being greedy, since you already received a gem at rank 2..............:p

SusanVette
04-02-11, 06:20 AM
Same here, but with my orange trees. I mastered level 4, received the notice, but no gem and no gnome. But got another orange tree, ugh. Went to Game Center as suggested, still nothing. Hope they fix this soon. And my gems come out at rank FOUR, not two.

DoubleZ
04-07-11, 02:23 AM
Same here, but with my orange trees. I mastered level 4, received the notice, but no gem and no gnome. But got another orange tree, ugh. Went to Game Center as suggested, still nothing. Hope they fix this soon. And my gems come out at rank FOUR, not two.

1 gem is awarded at rank 2 only. There have never been gems awarded at rank 4.