PDA

View Full Version : Game processing

giadyl
04-12-18, 06:49 AM
Something is wrong with this game. It goes into eternal “processing”. I usually end up restarting my iPad. This game is getting very tedious,

Hey guys,

The team checked on this but haven't been able to reproduce this. Are you able to get into your game?

Do you have anymore info that you can provide, such as a specific action that causes this issue?

reflection37
04-12-18, 11:18 PM
Hi everyone. Is anyone of you experiencing some sort of issue in bakery story, I am, it takes forever to load and or not able to get on. I have had this for 2 days. I restart my phone, and I deleted the game, just now for a short time, I saw the robot people having blue broken hearts.

cios
04-13-18, 05:17 AM
Is anybody else having troubles get to the game? Mine keeps on saying loading / processing and can?t get to screen to see wall or news

gransgreats
04-13-18, 05:34 AM
Having the same problem.Have to shutdown and then reopen on my iPad in order to access Bakery story.

Rynetory2
04-13-18, 05:41 AM
Hi everyone. Is anyone of you experiencing some sort of issue in bakery story, I am, it takes forever to load and or not able to get on. I have had this for 2 days. I restart my phone, and I deleted the game, just now for a short time, I saw the robot people having blue broken hearts.

Is anybody else having troubles get to the game? Mine keeps on saying loading / processing and can?t get to screen to see wall or news

Having the same problem.Have to shutdown and then reopen on my iPad in order to access Bakery story.

Mine is working fine and I have no issues getting into it. Can you check your network? Try disconnecting from current network or an alternative network or restarting your connection devices.

norywalker
04-13-18, 06:13 PM
Do you leave it running in the background when you quit playing or force close it? I have the same problem if I do not force close the game each time I stop playing for a while, the next time I go in it gets stuck "processing", and I have to force close it while it's doing that, and I lose any coins earned when first going back in.

Same here, started 2 days ago for both my account and my daughters, both iOS. Have to force close it every time I want to stop playing, and if I forget and have to force close when the "processing" pop up is up, I lose the coins earned while I wasn't playing.

Rynetory2
04-13-18, 08:30 PM
It's recommended that we do not leave our games running in the background and always force close to exit game. :)

reflection37
04-13-18, 11:42 PM

Yes, I am. I posted above you, I am sorry that you are having issues too. yet, I glad its not just me, if that makes sense? I thought it was fixed, I almost went all day without issues, but It started again. I did post on my game wall letting my neighbors know, I am having issues. My star rate went down to 2 stars :(

Do you leave it running in the background when you quit playing or force close it? I have the same problem if I do not force close the game each time I stop playing for a while, the next time I go in it gets stuck "processing", and I have to force close it while it's doing that, and I lose any coins earned when first going back in.

What I do, when its locked in the reloading process part, I only wait about 5 seconds, then I hit my home button (meaning my phone home button) and delete the game, wait for about a min, than go into app store and reload it has if I am getting it for the first time. It will work, but not always, then I shut my phone down, that seemed to work but it goes back to the stuck reloading. Then I did both, delete the game and shut my phone down, this time I thought it worked for good, because I pretty much went all day without any issues. The Moderator said to check our internet? But that doesnt make sense, if there is now 4 of us having issues. I dont think its the internet, I'm not quite sure if its the game either? Dumbfounded regarding this?

Same here, started 2 days ago for both my account and my daughters, both iOS. Have to force close it every time I want to stop playing, and if I forget and have to force close when the "processing" pop up is up, I lose the coins earned while I wasn't playing.

PS, Note: I did look at my internet before I saw the Moderators post, all is good. :) Also my other games work fine and no problems what so ever. best reguards

reflection37
04-14-18, 12:02 AM
Mine is working fine and I have no issues getting into it. Can you check your network? Try disconnecting from current network or an alternative network or restarting your connection devices.

Hello there, I did all of those, plus some. Thank you for your respond.

Best reguards

It's recommended that we do not leave our games running in the background and always force close to exit game. :)

Hello. I'm not quite sure what you mean 'not leave our games running in the background'? :confused: You mean, set your phone down and the game is still open and running? If yes, I dont do that, It makes sense to hit the home button on phone (when done), for me at least. :)

Rynetory2
04-14-18, 08:24 AM
What I do, when its locked in the reloading process part, I only wait about 5 seconds, then I hit my home button (meaning my phone home button) and delete the game, wait for about a min, than go into app store and reload it has if I am getting it for the first time. It will work, but not always, then I shut my phone down, that seemed to work but it goes back to the stuck reloading. Then I did both, delete the game and shut my phone down, this time I thought it worked for good, because I pretty much went all day without any issues. The Moderator said to check our internet? But that doesnt make sense, if there is now 4 of us having issues. I dont think its the internet, I'm not quite sure if its the game either? Dumbfounded regarding this?

I am sorry that 4 of you are having issues. I asked you to check on your end because if the game is down, then all players worldwide would be affected. If it's not the internet connection, try checking your device. Make sure you have plenty of space and memory. Try the suggestions in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues? (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98332-Bakery-Story-WIP-thread&p=1413156&viewfull=1#post1413156). Thanks.

Hello. I'm not quite sure what you mean 'not leave our games running in the background'? :confused: You mean, set your phone down and the game is still open and running? If yes, I dont do that, It makes sense to hit the home button on phone (when done), for me at least. :)

As in minimised but running in the background. Not force shut completely.

reflection37
04-14-18, 02:15 PM
I am sorry that 4 of you are having issues. I asked you to check on your end because if the game is down, then all players worldwide would be affected. If it's not the internet connection, try checking your device. Make sure you have plenty of space and memory. Try the suggestions in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues? (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98332-Bakery-Story-WIP-thread&p=1413156&viewfull=1#post1413156). Thanks.

*As in minimised but running in the background. Not force shut completely.

Thank you for your concern, supportive, and suggestion. :) I checked my memory on my phone, all good.

Note: I?m still not getting what your saying by reducing, unwanted, and not force shut. Force shut what? And reduce unwanted (minimised) what? Apologize for not able to get what your asking not to do? :p

Thank you in advance
Best regards

norywalker
04-14-18, 04:12 PM
I usually just click the button to lock my phone when done using it. It's extra effort to force close all apps I was using instead of putting phone to sleep. The game isn't down completely, but it hangs when you wake it back up. And this just started a few days ago. It used to wake back up fine for years until the update a few days ago. This is happening on multiple accounts and multiple devices with plenty of space and good internet.

heyjude24
04-15-18, 08:26 AM
I usually just click the button to lock my phone when done using it. It's extra effort to force close all apps I was using instead of putting phone to sleep. The game isn't down completely, but it hangs when you wake it back up. And this just started a few days ago. It used to wake back up fine for years until the update a few days ago. This is happening on multiple accounts and multiple devices with plenty of space and good internet.

I am having the same issue...on all of my iOS devices. It?s not an individual issue. It?s a game bug every since the latest update.

Minerva79
04-15-18, 09:01 AM
Something is wrong with this game. It goes into eternal “processing”. I usually end up restarting my iPad. This game is getting very tedious,

I have the same problem.
Eternal “processing”...
It’s very frustrating

Minerva79
04-15-18, 09:06 AM
I am having the same issue...on all of my iOS devices. It?s not an individual issue. It?s a game bug every since the latest update.

I have the same problem since the latest update...:(

reflection37
04-15-18, 02:55 PM
@heyjude24 @minerva79

I have the same problem since the latest update...

I'm sorry that you two are also having difficulty. I?ve been struggling with this a few days now. I thought it was a temporary thing, but after a couple days I came here to find out if anyone else was having the same or something similar. I was the first to post regarding this, that?s when I thought it was my phone. A few hours later, 2 game players added to the situation. The next day, 2 more players put a post, and now you 2, I feel good that it?s not my phone.

Note: I forgot to add in my other post.
-When loading into the game, I?ve noticed, the walls and tiles are white, few decorations are missing, while it?s in the loading mode. Once I?m in the game, it?s still white for a few seconds, then everything starts popping up, walls, floors and decorations. And yesterday, it started doing the same thing when visiting neighbors, walls and titles are white and a few decorations missing, and so forth, etc.

*Does that happens on your end?

Nice meeting you both. :)
Best regards

I have the same problem.
Eternal ?processing?...
It?s very frustrating

hi Minerva79 :)
We both were on bug and issues page, and I was searching for something that perhaps that was resolved. I?m still having problems.

Something is wrong with this game. It goes into eternal ?processing?. I usually end up restarting my iPad. This game is getting very tedious,

Hi there. :) Im sorry you are having the same problem, you are not the only one. it?s not glitch or bug from my understanding. Minera79 and I already been to the bakery story bug and issue page, over there, are others too.

Best regurds

Rynetory2
04-16-18, 06:57 AM
Note: I?m still not getting what your saying by reducing, unwanted, and not force shut. Force shut what? And reduce unwanted (minimised) what? Apologize for not able to get what your asking not to do?

Hitting the Home Button once only minimise the app and it's still running in the background. Hit your Home Button twice and swipe off the app - this will force close the app completely.

Rynetory2
04-16-18, 07:02 AM
For players who are stuck at processing screen, please make sure you force close the app when you are not playing. This will also help to avoid sync errors. Storm8 recommends that players do not leave their games running in the background. Thanks.

reflection37
04-16-18, 07:24 PM
Hitting the Home Button once only minimise the app and it's still running in the background. Hit your Home Button twice and swipe off the app - this will force close the app completely.

Why thank you for taking the time on giving more details. :) Note: I didnt know that was what you were referring to, lol. I did already known that. I?m pretty good about clearing up things, emails, photos, and that yellow note app, etc. history, cache, data, etc. I even have a scanner that I use after clearing and or I will just scan.

Best regards

Rynetory2
04-16-18, 09:17 PM
Hey guys,

The team checked on this but haven't been able to reproduce this. Are you able to get into your game?

Do you have anymore info that you can provide, such as a specific action that causes this issue?

yumoes
04-17-18, 04:32 PM
I have ghost food and tips. I can serve the food but it still looks like it?s cooking and I can collect tips but they are still on the tables.

Rynetory2
04-17-18, 09:42 PM
I have ghost food and tips. I can serve the food but it still looks like it?s cooking and I can collect tips but they are still on the tables.

Did this start to happen only after the game update? Which game version are you playing on?

sofancy14
04-18-18, 12:26 PM
I have been having these same issues since the update. My customer rating drops and goes into an eternal processing mode. I do a hard shut down and then it may or may not fix it. I can serve food and then go back in a little while later and the food is on the counter again. This is really irritating in the middle of a goal. Luckily I?m done with the goals and hopefully they can fix this issue. I have no problems with my internet or device and the game was working perfectly before the update.

my607
04-18-18, 01:50 PM
It takes processing forever so lately I have reinstalling day after day. I think it?s gotten better yesterday or day before very annoying when you are in a hurry or not.

heyjude24
04-18-18, 05:03 PM
Problems began since last update. When the game tries to refresh, like for a new day, it locks up and says ?processing?. The only way to fix it is to reboot the app by removing it from the background. Prior to this last update, this was not necessary. I?m using iOS devices and it happens on all of them.

Rynetory2
04-18-18, 09:44 PM
I have been having these same issues since the update. My customer rating drops and goes into an eternal processing mode. I do a hard shut down and then it may or may not fix it. I can serve food and then go back in a little while later and the food is on the counter again. This is really irritating in the middle of a goal. Luckily I?m done with the goals and hopefully they can fix this issue. I have no problems with my internet or device and the game was working perfectly before the update.

It takes processing forever so lately I have reinstalling day after day. I think it?s gotten better yesterday or day before very annoying when you are in a hurry or not.

Problems began since last update. When the game tries to refresh, like for a new day, it locks up and says ?processing?. The only way to fix it is to reboot the app by removing it from the background. Prior to this last update, this was not necessary. I?m using iOS devices and it happens on all of them.

Was there any specific action that caused this?

Hey guys,

ST4CoolGames
04-19-18, 10:25 AM
This is an issue. I recently updated BS on my iPad. I'm running the most recent version of iOS 11 and I will have two problems:

First, the perpetual "Processing ..." screen from bringing it back from the background. Okay, force close, open. No biggie ... except I never had this problem with previous versions.

Second, when I'm either requesting parts or gifting my neighbors, it brings up the neighbor screen but it takes over a minute to attempt to load my neighbors before I get the "Oh Darn! BS is an online game ...", blah, blah, blah. I have to press "Try Again" numerous times before it finally loads the game back and my neighbors show up. My network is fine, as evidenced by the fact that I have nine other devices that connect just fine and are online at the time my iPad gives me this message.

I've had enough of it and uninstalled the game and installed an older version of the game. You can do this only if you haven't upgraded iTunes 12, where they got rid of the ability to manage your apps. And you must not have updated the app in iTunes if you do have a version below 12.

Update: Well, I went back to previous versions and experienced the same problem with the "Oh Darn! ..." screen. My other iOS devices sometimes have the same issue. I thought maybe it might be iOS 11.3 but the games running on my iPad Mini running iOS 9.whatever do the same thing. Since this is going to be a problem regardless, I reinstalled the most recent versions of RS and BS on my iPad Air. I force close the apps on all my devices and run them fresh but the problem still exists. Hope there's a solution soon.

yumoes
04-19-18, 12:28 PM
Yes the ghost tips and food only started after the update. And I have found out that other neighbors using iOS are experiencing this too.
Also, I tried tapping the home button twice but this just brings up another window with all my recent apps. I have to close everything down to get the game to stop processing and this never happened prior to the update. Thanks for inquiring about this.

sofancy14
04-19-18, 02:51 PM
This sometimes happens as soon as I go in my bakery. I will go to collect tips and it will start the eternal processing and I have to restart my device. Sometimes I have to restart multiple times. Also I actually had this happen at someone else?s bakery today. I was tipping them and then it wouldn?t let me finish. I had to close and restart and then go back to finish tipping them. It just happened right now when I went in my bakery to collect tips.

Rynetory2
04-19-18, 08:50 PM
Thanks guys for your updates and information. I've passed them over.

AuntLaLa62
04-23-18, 07:20 PM
I have been having the same issues. Plus collecting tips, but the coins stay in the table. Making dishes & the cookbook stays there. Taking dishes off of the stoves & the prep icons stay above the appliance. Won't load messages tabs other than profile and invite friends tab. Goes into "processing" & it takes forever. Have to pres sthe home button to get away from game because it never stops otherwise. Tried deleting game & reloading. Restarted device, but when I started the game again, same thing. Getting irritating. Restaurant Story was doing this same thing to me a year ago. I quit playing it because of this.

AuntLaLa62
04-23-18, 07:53 PM
I can get into my game, but once in there and if I go to open the messages it say "loading" and it never loads 8 can X out of that then finish a dish or something and it starts "processing" and it hangs there. My issues started when it did the update on April 8th or so. Worked perfectly before that.

Rynetory2
04-23-18, 08:38 PM
Welcome to the forum and thanks for your feedback. :) I've passed it in.

glitter77779
04-24-18, 10:04 AM
I am having these same issues along with ::: L Hi I am an ios 1.8.2 I actually am having two problems.
My Get Free Gem Button has only shown once on my main bakery in the almost four months I have been playing. Very annoying!!! I am playing all my bakery?s from the same device and I am able to get it for all my other bakery?s. I have even deleted the app from my phone and reinstalled it, nothing works.
However my new issue is a game quitting issue if not resolved at some point. This started about three weeks ago. As I was putting on new food to cook the food I had taken off completely disappeared out of two of my bakery?s as soon as I had taken it off. Now for the past three weeks the only bakery that is making money is the bakery I am logged into at the time and the food is moving very slowly. At this rate the food I am cooking is building everyday and my money is declining. At some point I will run completely out of money as I cannot be logged into all my games at the same time. Thank you for your time..

glitter77779
04-27-18, 08:48 AM
I can get into my game, but once in there and if I go to open the messages it say "loading" and it never loads 8 can X out of that then finish a dish or something and it starts "processing" and it hangs there. My issues started when it did the update on April 8th or so. Worked perfectly before that.

I am having that as a hangup sometimes as well but when I close mine out and try again it will work then. What device are you playing on? Mine started with the update as well just wasn’t for sure exactly when it start. I sure hope they get this fixed. I was hoping with the new goal coming out it would fix then but mine is still doing the same thing. If I’m unable to make money I won’t have much reason to keep playing because I can’t expand or purchase at some point I will run out of money to keep baking then I won’t even be leveling up. Ugh ��

glitter77779
04-27-18, 08:58 AM
I have been having the same issues. Plus collecting tips, but the coins stay in the table. Making dishes & the cookbook stays there. Taking dishes off of the stoves & the prep icons stay above the appliance. Won't load messages tabs other than profile and invite friends tab. Goes into "processing" & it takes forever. Have to pres sthe home button to get away from game because it never stops otherwise. Tried deleting game & reloading. Restarted device, but when I started the game again, same thing. Getting irritating. Restaurant Story was doing this same thing to me a year ago. I quit playing it because of this.

What device are you playing on? Did your game work Fine when you came back and just started again? Mine started with the update just wasn’t for sure exactly when it start. I sure hope they get this fixed. I was hoping with the new goal coming out it would fix then but mine is still doing the same thing. If I’m unable to make money I won’t have much reason to keep playing because I can’t expand or purchase at some point I will run out of money to keep baking then I won’t even be leveling up. Ugh ...... I was surprised & disappointed with the response I received when I reported it too..............

glitter77779
04-27-18, 09:01 AM
Welcome to the forum and thanks for your feedback. :) I've passed it in.

Thank You so much Doll. �� Hugs ~N~ Kisses ��

sofancy14
05-01-18, 06:32 PM
This problem is getting worse and making it harder to do goals. I keep getting the eternal processing still and losing my star rating. Has anyone?s problems with this gotten any better? Mine seems to be getting worse.

PismoBelle01
05-02-18, 06:05 PM
After completing this goal, I’m leaving BS. I’ve been playing for 6 enjoyable, problem-fee years. Since our current problems are not being corrected, it’s time fo go. I won’t baby a game.

PismoBelle01
05-02-18, 06:09 PM
This means of course, of course, that my credit card is going, as well.

sofancy14
05-09-18, 10:22 AM
Are they trying to fix this issue still? It?s getting to the point that I can?t even finish sending gifts before it starts the eternal processing. I am having a hard time playing now no matter what I?m doing. Thanks.

snnyday
05-31-18, 08:19 PM
I am having the same problem! I have to keep deleting my game and loading it back up. I reported the problem but not given support! 😑

Rynetory2
05-31-18, 11:03 PM
I've passed in all your bug posts. Will post as soon as I get an update. Sorry that you guys are having this issue. :( Feel free to post if you have more information that can help with the investigation. Thanks.

coolh2ondn
10-11-18, 02:01 AM
Please initiate an update that will fix the ?processing? issue that a lot of us are having. There is a lag/delay when this happens. Whatever you have done in the game last approximately 30-45 seconds is lost if you quit the game. You have to keep the game open until you can catch up. This has been going on for a while now. Is there an update in the very very very near future to fix this?

Ebejo
10-25-18, 07:26 AM
Something is wrong with this game! My account shows processing for awhile and then nothing (I had to hit the home button and exit the app). I was gone from the game just recently for seven(7)days (Doors were open and I have a ton of food) and when I came back, I did not have anymore coins than when I left. What the heck? So I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and shut my device down, but nothing is working. Unless I buy coins or leave the app open I am not generating coins. I sent a ticket to support and immediately I got a reply that my ticket was closed and that they “Do not recover in game loss” Eventually, I will stop playing since I have to buy coins and l will be leaving as many truthful unsavory reviews about this game ripping off the gamers and taking no responsibility.

coolh2ondn
11-02-18, 01:53 AM
I have played for 7+ years and it?s more stressful than relaxing now:( some of my neighbors are having the same issues. It keeps processing continuously while playing and it keep resetting. For instance, I start to cook food, then it processes, (at this point it either kicks me out of the game or I have to close and reopen the game) and the food I started to cook is gone. This morning I can?t play because it won?t load my neighbors bakeries so I can tip them. I don?t think there?s been an update for 6 months or more. Please, I think it?s time for one. I am seriously thinking about quitting this game unfortunately because I used to love it.