PDA

View Full Version : Flavor Button - unable to gift

AnnirasSweets
04-13-18, 09:40 PM
Quick question: On the current goals, the second appliance the Prankster Oven requests these parts

But I've gone through my inventory several times and can find nothing that matches the picture or the title of Flavor Button.

Will this unlock with future goals or is this something we can only obtain by requesting from our neighbors?

This has been resolved. :)

FijneAvond
04-14-18, 07:55 AM
Missing item in Parts list for gifting

Bakery Story ...

Need 8 Flavor Buttons ... Can ONLY request ... Why can't it be gifted?

Please add this part to our gifting list

Rynetory2
04-14-18, 08:25 AM
Quick question: On the current goals, the second appliance the Prankster Oven requests these parts

But I've gone through my inventory several times and can find nothing that matches the picture or the title of Flavor Button.

Will this unlock with future goals or is this something we can only obtain by requesting from our neighbors?

Missing item in Parts list for gifting

Bakery Story ...

Need 8 Flavor Buttons ... Can ONLY request ... Why can't it be gifted?

Please add this part to our gifting list

Checking on this but I may not get the answer soon given it's weekend. Best to send requests in the mean time.

AnnirasSweets
04-16-18, 06:14 PM
Checking on this but I may not get the answer soon given it's weekend. Best to send requests in the mean time.

The Flavor Button is now available for gifting, thanks!

roxierocket
04-16-18, 07:14 PM
Customers are also complaining all over that the gifts & requests are not operating properly at all making it very difficult to meet the goal timeframes. Apparently servers are not working properly?? And it does not matter which type device is being used, so it must be some issue with the servers.

Rynetory2
04-16-18, 07:49 PM
This has been resolved. :)