PDA

View Full Version : Free Gift Videos will not run

TeabytheSea3
04-15-18, 07:43 AM
Videos for free gifts and extra coins when opening game at start of day will not run. This started for me last night and is still going on today. I have tried force closing game, uninstalled and reinstalled game, but I continue to get the error.

katbtodd
04-15-18, 10:37 AM
Yes I am having trouble with it too

jen7779
04-15-18, 12:08 PM
Keep getting Video Failed To Load. Must of tapped OK about 8 times and only watched 2 videos. Help! Fix Please!

VersaceMorrow
04-15-18, 12:12 PM
Keep getting Video Failed To Load. Must of tapped OK about 8 times and only watched 2 videos. Help! Fix Please!

I've been getting errors for the past couple days on the double coins award, when you log in to the game for the first time each morning and they double your daily coins for watching the video. You just have to hit "try again" a couple of times but it is frustrating.

ratdogs4
04-15-18, 12:54 PM
Keep getting Video Failed To Loa d. Must of tapped OK about 8 times and only watched 2 videos. Help! Fix Please!

I'm having the same issues with videos.

PrincessCupOButter
04-15-18, 01:00 PM
I’ve been having this issue too. I know some players have been experiencing it for a long time but it’s new to me. Sometimes a force close helps and sometimes if I leave the game for a while, they work when I come back to it.
I think it must be only certain videos, because sometimes I can watch one or two before I get the failure notice.

danzplace
04-15-18, 01:06 PM
A recent development for me as well. But be persistent, I just won an Ali!!! It was a lovely surprise.:)

AnnirasSweets
04-15-18, 01:28 PM
I?ve been having this issue too. I know some players have been experiencing it for a long time but it?s new to me. Sometimes a force close helps and sometimes if I leave the game for a while, they work when I come back to it.
I think it must be only certain videos, because sometimes I can watch one or two before I get the failure notice.

This is exactly how my videos are behaving. My problems started at the same time as the new event. I've never had any issues before but I can't get a video to load for anything this week, it's very irritating. Hopefully it's just a bug with the new update and they'll get it fixed.

SpiritWind00
04-15-18, 02:37 PM
Moving to the bugs and issues forum.

This has been flagged with S8.

CeceGma
04-18-18, 05:11 AM
Here it is the 18th and losing out on free gifts because videos won’t run.