PDA

View Full Version : Land expansion

violetfarm105
04-14-18, 12:57 PM
S8, PLEASE release more room to expand! I love this game but really can?t play much now. If you can?t release more places to expand, can you allow us to buy animals & habitats & participate in the events without having to hatch animals to get the rewards until you can release land to expand? The reason we are in this situation, is because we have been loyal, long time players. PLEASE HELP US OUT!

Players, let’s let S8 know that we need more expansions. Perhaps write an idea for S8 to help us out.

Amyrae74
04-14-18, 01:01 PM
I run into that problem occasionally!!

Callyvitale19
04-14-18, 04:42 PM
Well it seems I've reached that point again where I can no longer expand anymore. Please S8 let us expand some more land for all the habitats you keep releasing with every new event. Thanks

mysticalfairy320
04-16-18, 09:53 AM
About 2 weeks now I am maxed out with land expansions they have been good at adding new plots maybe next month!

sarahsquash
04-16-18, 12:09 PM
Oh noooooo!! I’m at max expansions again!! I cannot upgrade any more habitats either as they are all 4 animal ones.... pleeeeease can we have more space ������

tahitii
04-23-18, 11:17 AM
I'm in need of some space too... 🙁
It would be nice to have expansions in a different area and in the low plots next to the water

https://preview.ibb.co/gwqLDc/2018_04_23_20_06_51.jpg (https://ibb.co/knKDYc)

Callyvitale19
04-23-18, 12:10 PM
I'm in need of some space too... ��
It would be nice to have expansions in a different area and in the low plots next to the water

https://preview.ibb.co/gwqLDc/2018_04_23_20_06_51.jpg (https://ibb.co/knKDYc)hopefully they will include some more land expansion with the next event.

Sakrysta
04-30-18, 09:06 AM
What I would like to see is the different islands separated into separate countries or regions that are accessed by some sort of portal, so that one's entire collection of habitats would not have to load at once. This would make it easier to add expansions, as the display memory burden could be reduced significantly. We already "travel" to different locations when we mine or battle. If some of the surrounding land plots were converted into separate sections, wouldn't that make game play more flexible!

Doesn't Dragon Story do something like this? It's been ages since I played, but I think there were portals in your kingdom where you traveled to another land where you could expand and add habitats separate from your main location?

I get that the game is constantly becoming more and more memory intensive. I appreciate that apparently there's now code that stops the animal animations when the load starts to become extreme. I think having our forests separated into different locations would be a big help and allow adding expansions to be a lot easier.

Callyvitale19
05-01-18, 12:24 PM
I was hoping for more land available but I guess I have to wait a little longer but not too long. I've already had to cut back on what quests or events I can play this month, which isn't a bad thing because I don't need as much gems this month.

littelprince0313
05-05-18, 10:51 PM
Also need new expantions soon!

Callyvitale19
05-09-18, 07:55 AM
Every time there is a new event or quest I keep hoping for the ability to expand. I have deleted any dups I have in storage, I 've crowded all my habitats and was able to squeeze in 2 small habitats that hold only 2 animals. I have over 200 realm runes just waiting to expand. Please, please let us expand. Every event you release several animals and new habitats that I can't purchase because there is no land available. Any new animal I get has to go into storage but I'm not able to buy the new habitat and store it until you release more land to expand. Please don't make us wait too long. Thanks

tahitii
05-14-18, 07:21 AM
Can we at least sell Treent of Life and its habitat, please? I don't like it and don't even use it for tournaments...
Hopefully we'll get new expansions soon! but please let us expand in a new territory.. my habitats look pretty messy in the green area 🙁

Callyvitale19
05-15-18, 01:00 PM
Well another new download but no new land expansion. S8 please, without land there is nowhere to put a habitat and with no new habitats there is nowhere to place new animals that may be available to win. I know that I'm not alone with this problem.

Edit: I have just spent over an hour trying to find one animal in a sea of over 570 animals. S8 can you please put in some sort of means for being able to locate an animal? You won't give us land expansion but every week there are a lot of new animals and I can't sell what I can't find.

BBHome20
05-18-18, 04:51 PM
Please give us land expansions!!!!

Callyvitale19
05-26-18, 08:58 AM
I'm sorry to keep repeating myself but without new land available I can't get new habitats for event animals so I have to find dups to sell so I can at least hatch what I need to get pts or complete a quest. The event animals i hatched are scattered thru out my forest. If there isn't any extensions very very soon I definitely won't be able to do any future events. I've been playing FFS for a few yrs now and I hate the thought that I may have to quit playing. This has happened before with one other game because all my new animals just went into storage. After several months I just uninstalled the game and downloaded FFS and now here I go again. Please S8 either give us land expansions or slow down with all the new things you release if you want players to keep playing. This seems to be an ongoing problem with a few of your games. I would think this constant problem is costing you money on several of your games. The more land available the more habitats that are purchased, the more gems are spent. It's a win - win. Please

Edit: Unbelievable. I just went in and did a search for expansion and I found several pages, I started counting how many threads there were for expansion. I finally stopped after finding NINE S8 games having problems with expansion. If this is deliberate then it's not a very smart thing. Please S8 put more developers to work on expansion in all your games because frustrated players don't spend money. I need land so I can purchase habitats and in order to get these habitats I need to purchase gems.
They might as well call this game fantasy storage.

KimberlyMoses8
05-28-18, 10:26 AM
I’ve been asking for the same thing, it’s so frustrating

littelprince0313
05-31-18, 10:40 PM
New EXPANTIONS PLEASE!!!!

BBHome20
06-01-18, 02:07 PM
new expantions please!!!!
ditto!!!

Callyvitale19
06-01-18, 02:21 PM
This definitely frustrates me to no end. Today so I could play the SB I had to sell 3 level 15 duplicate gem animals so I could sell a big gem grove so that I had room to buy the habitat to accommodate the SB animals. This is so not funny.

BatCrzy2
06-01-18, 02:42 PM
New creatures today with a new habitat exclusive to them, and I?m out of space (with 642 runes saved)! Should I even bother with the Colosseum or Storybook? Adding my request to the others for land expansion...please!!

Callyvitale19
06-01-18, 03:04 PM
New creatures today with a new habitat exclusive to them, and I?m out of space (with 642 runes saved)! Should I even bother with the Colosseum or Storybook? Adding my request to the others for land expansion...please!!my last 3 colosseum are in storage and I only have a little over 300 ruins so I do know the frustration. I'll play the colosseum without using gems because it's at least something to do. I want to know why we can't communicate with the devs directly. My other games I can contact them and they answer me via email but S8 doesn't answer. They fix things but they don't communicate back.

mysticalfairy320
06-01-18, 05:15 PM
I desperately need land or I have to stop playing :( I don't have many duplicate animals left to delete and I can't delete anymore habitats without deleting my animals.

BatCrzy2
06-02-18, 01:25 AM
my last 3 colosseum are in storage and I only have a little over 300 ruins so I do know the frustration. I'll play the colosseum without using gems because it's at least something to do. I want to know why we can't communicate with the devs directly. My other games I can contact them and they answer me via email but S8 doesn't answer. They fix things but they don't communicate back.

yes, they seem to be shooting themselves in the foot! I have no problem spending money on this game but if I have to keep everything in storage, what is there to spend money on? I wish you could travel to another land where all your extra creatures could live until you need them! :)

KimberlyMoses8
06-04-18, 10:44 AM
It?s really not good!!! I dont even have any duplicate animals, its gotten to the point where I?m having to sell my common animals that are the least expensive ones at Level 15 in order to play the new storybook!!!

I have 315 Runes, NO Deorations, 5 new animals in storage and 2 new animals that are stuck on the breeding posts because there?s no room to expand!!!

This is frustrating!!!

forum rules (http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies)

littelprince0313
06-07-18, 07:16 PM
If they would at least react and post that they hear us and are working on it...

Im on my last expantion and I dont get why they start event after event. Why dont they pause for a week an just concentrate on new expantions. Theres so much space: MAKE IT USEABLE!
I was so happy when we got expantions two times in a row without having to ask for it but only a few months later it seems like that was way to easy and no real plan for the future -.-

Or how about a storage at least?
You guys would get money, we would get room and could put away all the ugly animals we had to breed/hatch/evolve?

Callyvitale19
06-12-18, 07:25 AM
What I would like to see is some two way conversation between us, the players and the devs. My other games actually communicate with the people who play their games, either on fb or thru e-mails. I know if I ask a question that they will listen and answer me. Heck, one actually sent me an e-mail asking for suggestions. We need land and by now I'm pretty sure you know it but why won't you tell us why you aren't trying to help us? At least if you communicated with us, we would know that you care. Without land I can't purchase any new habitats, I can't place new creatures, I can't feed them and there is no reason for me to buy gems. Please, don't you see that you're hurting your own bottom line by not letting us play FFS?

Sugarcat5
06-22-18, 01:18 PM
Add me to the list of players needing more land! I still have some room in a few of my habitats for animals but won't be able to get any new habitats. We need another round of expansions please! I've also suggested some type of storage for animals already hatched like in DS(stable) and I also like the suggestion of separating into different worlds within the game.

Callyvitale19
06-25-18, 03:42 PM
I've pretty much have hit the place that when my gems are gone that I'm going as well. They have an "I don't care attitude" because if they cared about the people that pay them they would at least address us and let us know. Out of all the games I am playing or have played S8 are the only devs without a two way conversation either by FB, e-mail or some kind of in game communication. Not to mention they have completely ignored those of us that lost more than 100 pts on the WE. This could be a great game if only they would communicate why they act like they don't care

Sugarcat5
07-04-18, 01:39 PM
More expansions please!!!!

Xylenia
07-08-18, 06:03 AM
I need more expansion too!

HappyHeartBakery
07-12-18, 04:52 AM
Out of space AGAIN - Send more expansions soon PLZ S8

epinederose
07-15-18, 09:41 AM
S8 please give us more expansions
impossible to buy new creatures
missing a lot because of this

Galora21
07-27-18, 11:37 PM
I too am getting desperate now for the ability to open up more land. I have been playing almost since it was released. I purchase new habitats & now I am unable to do so, because I have no where to place them. It's sad because I really like this game. I also wish they would not have the events one after the other and leave a few weeks in between to allow you to breed animals or do other things you can't do because the events are continuously coming out.
Please allow us to expand soon.

littelprince0313
07-29-18, 06:37 PM
Just for your information: game is nearly unplayeble by now - I have around 15 animal places left so next month/sept I will be at my end as we have to hatch so many animals per month - it‘s really sad that no one is interessted in our problem and that no one cares that we cant play normally anymore - apart from the fact that I buy less gem habitats now cause there‘s no space and I have to save room for the really pretty ones - isnt at least this giving you guys a reason to act?!

Phoenix406
08-10-18, 04:29 PM
I'm sorry to keep repeating myself but without new land available I can't get new habitats for event animals so I have to find dups to sell so I can at least hatch what I need to get pts or complete a quest. The event animals i hatched are scattered thru out my forest. If there isn't any extensions very very soon I definitely won't be able to do any future events. I've been playing FFS for a few yrs now and I hate the thought that I may have to quit playing. This has happened before with one other game because all my new animals just went into storage. After several months I just uninstalled the game and downloaded FFS and now here I go again. Please S8 either give us land expansions or slow down with all the new things you release if you want players to keep playing. This seems to be an ongoing problem with a few of your games. I would think this constant problem is costing you money on several of your games. The more land available the more habitats that are purchased, the more gems are spent. It's a win - win. Please

Edit: Unbelievable. I just went in and did a search for expansion and I found several pages, I started counting how many threads there were for expansion. I finally stopped after finding NINE S8 games having problems with expansion. If this is deliberate then it's not a very smart thing. Please S8 put more developers to work on expansion in all your games because frustrated players don't spend money. I need land so I can purchase habitats and in order to get these habitats I need to purchase gems.
They might as well call this game fantasy storage.

This is so true. I only play FFS and DS, but in both games we are desperate for expansions and ways to expand quickly enough to keep up with all the new animals as they are released. I don't understand why they want their players to get so frustrated.

metromiss
08-26-18, 01:47 AM
They are just not listening! It?s becoming a game no one can enjoy once you reach a certain level.

littelprince0313
09-18-18, 07:10 PM
They are just not listening! It?s becoming a game no one can enjoy once you reach a certain level.

Im so close on: can not play - like never before and no one seems to care (side note got 2 more expantions update in CS in the last month - why does it work there!?!!?)

purple_58
11-12-18, 06:08 PM
Now I have gotten to the stage where I will not be able to play one of my favourite games due to no more land!Please give us more land,or did we waste money on runic and concussive animals for nothing!! I have not been able to buy anymore of the new habitats! I will run out of room for any new animals soon!

sandygin
11-18-18, 10:30 AM
I have been playing since the beginning and now can't play because I can't expand.I can't get new animals because there is no where to put them and I miss out on events and sales for the same reason.Game is unplayable.

Phoenix406
11-30-18, 02:14 PM
I have been playing since the beginning and now can't play because I can't expand.I can't get new animals because there is no where to put them and I miss out on events and sales for the same reason.Game is unplayable.

Ditto. Who is in charge of this game? They need to get on it NOW!

OLYH
01-01-19, 01:23 PM
We absolutely need more expansion. Why limit our play? Not even storage for hatchlings or new habitats. Getting very remedial.

babysx1
01-16-19, 01:15 AM
Where am I supposed to put these animals I refuse to sell animals I already have and can’t afford gems to upgrade habitats
Please please please give us some expansions

dinetha
02-22-19, 02:34 PM
Suggestion let us get map for expansion just like in dragon story and I will be a happy camper