PDA

View Full Version : Replacements for older event items

PookieBear50
04-14-18, 12:41 AM
May we please have "replacements" for those former event items from several years ago that became decorations but which can't be stored? As an example, I purchased extra (a lot of extra) Plumeria Bushes and Coconut Trees back in 2014's Luau event, and because they couldn't be stored after the event, I had to leave them out on my farm (where I used them as borders, but that's beside the point).

I know I could sell them to get rid of them, but that would undo the reason I purchased them in the first place. However, if I could replace them with something that is practically identical that can also be stored, then I would gladly sell them and buy the new ones to replace them...assuming they could be purchased with coins, rather than gems. I missed the chance to replace the Fall Flower Bush with the Autumn Bush (I think from 2016), because I hadn't thought of this then, but if possible, I wouldn't mind having the opportunity again.

The former event items I'd like a chance to acquire replacements for would be
- Fall Flower Bush (for the Autumn Bush again would be nice)
- Coconut Tree
- Plumeria Tree
- Ghost Trap (I actually have the Haunted Trap from a later Halloween event...but since I think it was a gem purchase, I could not get another one to replace the Ghost Trap, though they look identical).
- Snowy Pine and Deluxe Snowy Pine (somewhat replaced by the Holiday Pine and Deluxe Holiday Pine, but again, one was a gem purchase, and they were slightly larger, so they weren't exactly the same; the Festive Tree also comes close to replacing the Deluxe Snowy Pine, but since it was meant to transition from plain to snow-covered, it wasn't the same either).

On a different but related note, would you please bring back the Christmas Pine, or at least make a Pine Tree available, as an alternative to the Ash Tree? I bought extra of those at the time of the original Farm Story 2: Christmas release (when it was a separate but connected app), and feel that it adds a different feel to different parts of my farm, and I wouldn't mind having the option to choose between Pine or Ash to do the crafting with. Or perhaps separate crafts could utilize Pine wood instead of Ash...like a Toy Boat, Dollhouse Furniture, etc., or maybe just Furniture (perhaps in a new Wood Shop building).

I hope you will take these ideas into consideration.

Rynetory2
04-16-18, 05:33 AM
If you would like these limited time items to be brought back, please post in What are your favorite Farm Story 2 items? (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93790-What-are-your-favorite-Farm-Story-2-items)

if you would like to store these, please post in Storage for Trees and Bushes (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?81204-STORAGE-for-TREES-and-BUSHES-Please!-Please!-Please!)

(Closing duplicate thread)