PDA

View Full Version : Unicorns and Rainbows - Goal 1

Nanaof8and2great
04-13-18, 04:41 AM
4368743687I started the new game of rainbows. The section that you have to give 20 red horseshoes which I already had 15 is missing from the list this morning. But now the list is missing so I can no longer add the horseshoes.

i restarted my iPad and nothing it is still missing. Now how am I supposed to go to #2 and up? As you can see from my picture that part of the game is missing.

Also while Im complaining when are they going to give customers that are loyal the chance to buy more land?

Rynetory2
04-13-18, 05:31 AM
Not sure where they are missing from...

If you give your red horseshoes to the Goal, they will disappear from your Collection Gallery. If you want to keep them, dont submit to the goal. The surplus will remain in your Collection Gallery if you have more than 20. Keep sending your deliveries to get more of it.

As for your Goal 4 regarding dirt buckets, I have already replied you in your other thread. The team found no bugs nor errors after investigation. See Posts 4 and 19. Players who are new to the game may not understand how the event works, so please have a read in the Event Guide when you are able.

You can drop a post in the existing thread for more land expansion in the Suggestion and Feedback forum.

Nanaof8and2great
04-13-18, 09:18 AM

Rynetory2
04-13-18, 08:00 PM
Your Goal 1 of Follow the Rainbow goal series disappeared because you have completed it. For your information, the goals in your Goal List are removed upon completion or expiry.

You should have Goal 2 of Follow the Rainbow in your Goal List with a new collection item unlocked. Each day you will get a new collection item. You will also get a new goal, provided you have completed the previous.

I don't see any issues so far. Let me know if you do.

I am guessing you are new to Farm 2 events. Read the Guidelines for Luck Event in Event Guide for better understanding. You find the event easier to do once you understand how it works.

See Posts 1 and 2 of event thread for more information on event. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103979-Unicorns-and-Rainbows!-2018-Apr-12

Rynetory2
04-16-18, 05:29 AM
Great to see that you have added more information to your post 1. Closing thread since questions have been answered and these are not bugs. Feel free to join in the discussion in the event thread. Have fun.