PDA

View Full Version : Unicorns and Rainbows! - 2018 Apr 12 (POLL ADDED)

Pages : [1] 2

Rynetory2
04-12-18, 12:51 AM
Unicorns and Rainbows! Android and iOS. This is a Luck and Goal Event.
Have fun and enjoy your event! Rynetory2 :D

Please use Farm 2: Buy/Sell (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98021-Farm-2-Buy-Sell-Thread-2) thread for sale of items.
Any off topic buy/sell posts in this thread will be removed. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
Greetings fellow farmers,

It's time to prepare your farms for upcoming event. I can't wait to see what exciting prizes the Farm 2 team has for us! :D Let's start our preparations...

Before we dive in when the event starts, I like to suggest players read the Guidelines in the Event Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide) to know what to do or not to do for the event.

Always check Posts #1 and #2 for updates and event information.

See Post #2 for event information. Thanks Judyandthecat for your effort in keeping it updated for us. :)

Collect Horseshoes around your farm and turn them in at the Collections Gallery for the chance to win prizes! Event available until Apr 24.
- Win the Pink Unicorn by completing Goals
- Win the Blue Unicorn in the Collection Gallery

These two new Unicorns will go in the Mythical Meadow. :)

Please take note:
Your Follow the Rainbow Goal will disappear from your Goal List upon completion. Dont worry when they disappear, there's nothing wrong with your game. You'll get a new one when the new collection item unlocks the next day.

Members who have not completed the previous goal will need to complete it in order to get the next one.

judyandthecat
04-12-18, 03:15 AM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=43642

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=43643

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248486&viewfull=1#post1248486

Collection Items
Day 1 - found from plane deliveries
Day 2 - from the chickens
Day 3 - from the windmill
Day 4 - from the bed and breakfast
Day 5 - from the pond ...fish with any hook or buy gem one for better chance
Day 5 - LOWER LEVELS..from the Deep Fryer
Day 6 - from the Passion Fruit Vines
Day 7 - from the Dehydrator
Day 8 - from the mine
Day 8 - LOWER LEVELS WIH NO MINE ..the Sugar Spinner
Day 9 - from apple trees
Day 10 - from the Juicer
Day 10 - LOWER LEVEL - comes from the chocolatier

Event Prizes
You can WIN 10 prizes
The Blue Unicorn Checklist
Do you think you can get all the prizes available in the Collections Gallery? I've got a Golden Lure with your name on it if you do!
The Blue Unicorn
Peacock Statue
Rainbow Koi Wind Sock
Rainbow Wind Spinner
Rainbow Spring
Pegasus Topiary
Rainbow Lantern
Rainbow Trough
Rainbow Bush
Rainbow Arch
REWARDS: 200 coins, Golden Lure, 3 experience points

Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost
Rainbow Stable (175 gems)

Goals
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

The Pink Unicorn is the Reward for finishing the ten goals!

Goal 1 of 10: Follow the Rainbow
This time of year, it's not unusual to see a rainbow around the farm! Fresh spring rain means fresh spring crops! Make sure to send some deliveries to make sure we're putting all of our goods to good use!
Send 5 plane deliveries
Find 1 Red Horseshoe
Give Morgan 20 Red Horseshoes
REWARDS: 200 coins, 4 Rainbow Fence, 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 10: Follow the Rainbow
A Red Horseshoe! That's quite the discovery you found! I wonder if you might be able to find some more of these 'round the farm? Maybe we'll see a red horse?
Find 1 Pink Horseshoe...from the chickens
Give Morgan 25 Pink Horseshoes
Give Morgan 50 eggs

Goal 3 of 10: Follow the Rainbow
Now you've found two different coloured Horseshoes! How very interesting! I wouldn't be surprised if there weren't more colours hiding out there. Can you see what you can find?
Get 1 Yellow Horseshoe from the windmill
Give 20 Yellow Horseshoes to Morgan
Give 40 flour to Morgan
REWARDS: 200 coins, 2 Corner Rainbow Fence, 3 experience points

Goal 4 of 10: Follow the Rainbow
I was just taking a nice long nap in the Bed and Breakfast when I heard the commotion! You've found different coloured Horseshoes on the farm? Would you say you've found a ...rainbow of Horseshoes ? Do you know what this means? I certainly do!
Get 1 Orange Horseshoe from the Bed and Breakfast
Give 11 Orange Horseshoes to Morgan
Give 15 pancakes to Morgan
REWARDS: 200 coins, 2 T Rainbow Fence, 3 experience points

Goal 5 of 10: Follow the Rainbow
Piper thinks all these Horseshoes means a Unicorn is frolicking somewhere around the farm ...I actually think she may be on to something! What other creature would need this many Horseshoes in this many colours? If you want to see if we can try and get a Unicorn, lend me a hand!
Get 1 Blue Horseshoe from the pond by fishing (lower levels Deep Fryer)
Give 3 Blue Horseshoes to Morgan
Give 20 anchovies to Morgan
REWARDS: 200 coins, 2 Cross Rainbow Fence, 3 experience points

I used a dough ball and the horseshoe floated up.
For better chance you can buy a hook for gems.
First one free you get the gems back as a goal.

Goal 6 of 10: Follow the Rainbow
We've got a lot of different Horseshoes, but which colours are missing from our Rainbow? That might help us figure out where these shoes will come from! Can you find anything on the farm that's Purple?
Get 1 Purple Horseshoe from the Passion Fruit Vines
Give 3 Purple Horseshoes to Piper
Give 15 Purple Passion Fruit to Piper
REWARDS: 200 coins, Rainbow Arch , 3 experience points

Goal 7 of 10: Follow the Rainbow
We've found another colour! Give some fruits a spin in your dehydrator and see what you can find!
Get 1 Green Horseshoe from the Dehydrator
Give 5 Green Horseshoes to Morgan
Give 10 Dried Passion Fruit to Morgan
REWARDS: 200 coins, Rainbow Bush, 3 experience points

Goal 8 of 10: Follow the Rainbow
Your as good as gold at finding these Horseshoes! Have you checked the mine lately? You may be able to find your next one there!
Get 1 Gold Horseshoe from the mine
Give 3 Gold Horseshoes to Morgan
Give 8 Iron Ore to Morgan
REWARDS: 200 coins, Rainbow Trough, 3 experience points

Goal 9 of 10: Follow the Rainbow
What goes perfectly with Gold? I'm sure I know exactly what this next Horseshoe will be!
Get 1 Silver Horseshoe from the apple trees
Give 3 Silver Horseshoes to Morgan
Give 8 apples to Morgan
REWARDS: 200 coins, Rainbow Lantern, 3 experience points

Goal 10 of 10: Follow the Rainbow
Such a beautiful Rainbow of Horseshoes you've found! What's this though? An actual Rainbow Horseshoe? We must be close to the Unicorn now!
Get 1 Rainbow Horseshoe from THE JUICER
Give 6 Rainbow Horseshoes to Morgan
Give 10 tomato juice to Morgan
REWARDS: 200 coins, PINK UNICORN, 3 experience points

Side Goal (optional)
The Rainbow Stable
Get the Rainbow Stable x1
REWARDS: 10 gems, 3 experience points

Paul__
04-12-18, 12:40 PM
A new event and it could be today!

Usually we only get events on Wednesday’s and fridays but this time we haven’t gotten a value pack or delivery boost in between, so we’ll see! I like the constant events, but wish that we had at lest 2 days to prepare.

zxzxzp
04-12-18, 01:03 PM
When an event goes well...I always look forward to when is the next one...hopefully another doable one...fingers crossed ��

judyandthecat
04-12-18, 02:36 PM
Unicorns have once again arrived.

Paul__
04-12-18, 02:40 PM
Is it intentional that the items take up barn space....

PookieBear50
04-12-18, 03:05 PM
I wonder...is the habitat for these unicorns going to be the Pony Pens that all the other ponies go to, or the special Unicorn habitats that iOS users may (or may not) have received during the Unicorn Leaderboard event?

Meowmeowbeans
04-12-18, 03:07 PM
Is it intentional that the items take up barn space....

Sorry about that! This should be fixed now. :)

PookieBear50
04-12-18, 03:09 PM
I wonder which pattern this event will follow, the older pattern that ends with the Pond and Mine, or the more recent one that had the Mine and Pond in the middle of the collection days...

judyandthecat
04-12-18, 03:12 PM
I wonder which pattern this event will follow, the older pattern that ends with the Pond and Mine, or the more recent one that had the Mine and Pond in the middle of the collection days...

Wish we knew and I hope they can go in the unicorn habitat

PookieBear50
04-12-18, 03:23 PM
Wish we knew and I hope they can go in the unicorn habitat

Indeed. At least then I won't have a habitat sitting in my Cellar, unused, because back then I was able to earn that prize but not the Unicorns themselves.

Paul__
04-12-18, 03:31 PM

I wish we knew as well... I really hope that the mine isn?t used in rhe middle because I am running out of tools since that last event.

judyandthecat
04-12-18, 03:33 PM
I wish we knew as well... I really hope that the mine isn?t used in rhe middle because I am running out of tools since that last event.

At least doing planes first which I hate but we do get a chance for tools because I too used a lot of pickaxes and shovels in last event.

Paul__
04-12-18, 03:34 PM
Two things... Am I the only one who didn’t get a popup for this event and also this text for “time remaining” is off.

Meowmeowbeans
04-12-18, 03:35 PM
I wonder...is the habitat for these unicorns going to be the Pony Pens that all the other ponies go to, or the special Unicorn habitats that iOS users may (or may not) have received during the Unicorn Leaderboard event?

judyandthecat
04-12-18, 03:36 PM
Two things... Am I the only one who didn’t get a popup for this event and also this text for “time remaining” is off.

Usually there is a popup showing prizes and pets...
Like in my to do list I see a pink unicorn so assuming it comes from goals.
In collections I see a blue unicorn so thinking it is there.

judyandthecat
04-12-18, 03:37 PM

Yeah that is good news because the mythical Meadow is beautiful.
Thank you.

PookieBear50
04-12-18, 03:41 PM

Will I receive a new Mythical Meadow IF I complete the goals and/or get lucky on the collection, or will I be able to use the one I already have in my Cellar from the Unicorn Leaderboard Event?

Kinky_Candy
04-12-18, 04:07 PM
Hello all:)Good luck with the new event!! All the events now are back to back. Several months before were rarely. I think it needs a balance to all that... People with obligations in real life must make run race to finish them even with diamonds that i do :( :( We want a break from time to time even if that is takes a few days. Could u tell me please what is the new max capacity for silo and barn? Thank u in advance :):):)

zxzxzp
04-12-18, 04:25 PM
Will I receive a new Mythical Meadow IF I complete the goat ls and/or get lucky on the collection, or will I be able to use the one I already have in my Cellar from the Unicorn Leaderboard Event?

I think we use the mythical habitat, if we already have one. There is just one mythical habitat available in the market.

judyandthecat
04-12-18, 04:56 PM
Some words of wisdom. Cat says ha might not be wisdom meow

Pink Unicorn is coming from the quests.
Blue Unicorn is from the collections gallery.

Start making dough balls for fishing.
Don't waste your hooks or your shovels because we will likely need them.
I ignore the train, balloon and truck I use items for planes.
I delete PLANE orders for red gems, silver etc.
If I can't make the plane order rather quickly or find the requested item in the paper or neighbours I refresh the order.
Make sure not to harvest orange trees less then 16 hours from when next item is unlocked.
Like sheep six hours before UNLOCK time ...etc.
Day 2 item will be unlocked at 5:30 pm eastern daylight savings time.
Each day that is the time when next item is unlocked.

Remember when you give the item to Morgan it is removed from the collections gallery.

Have fun and lets win these unicorns!
Pink and Blue...

Last event the Sugar Spinner Machine was used so make some product needed to make cotton candy.
Be prepared.

zxzxzp
04-12-18, 05:09 PM
Words banned from my dictionary....sugar spinner...any word with sugar....
Except sugar glider...:rolleyes:

lilhobby4ever
04-12-18, 06:57 PM
Some words of wisdom. Cat says ha might not be wisdom meow

Pink Unicorn is coming from the quests.
Blue Unicorn is from the collections gallery.

Start making dough balls for fishing.
Don't waste your hooks or your shovels because we will likely need them.
I ignore the train, balloon and truck I use items for planes.
I delete PLANE orders for red gems, silver etc.
If I can't make the plane order rather quickly or find the requested item in the paper or neighbours I refresh the order.
Make sure not to harvest orange trees less then 16 hours from when next item is unlocked.
Like sheep six hours before UNLOCK time ...etc.
Day 2 item will be unlocked at 5:30 pm eastern daylight savings time.
Each day that is the time when next item is unlocked.

Remember when you give the item to Morgan it is removed from the collections gallery.

Have fun and lets win these unicorns!
Pink and Blue...

Last event the Sugar Spinner Machine was used so make some product needed to make cotton candy.
Be prepared.

Excellent advice! Thank you! :D

Fairyreserve
04-12-18, 07:16 PM
Unicorns! Omg were getting unicorns! Really this time!!!

Thankyouthankyouyhankyouthankyou!!

����

ploppy4
04-13-18, 01:11 AM
So are we limited to one mythical meadow? I already have 2 unicorns in mine and most habitats only hold 3 pets. Really don’t want to have to banish a unicorn to my cellar :(

zxzxzp
04-13-18, 10:23 AM
So are we limited to one mythical meadow? I already have 2 unicorns in mine and most habitats only hold 3 pets. Really don?t want to have to banish a unicorn to my cellar :(

I don?t have the baby unicorn...Just the one unicorn...so it didn?t occur to me...but the unicorn definitely are one of the cutest pets, after the birds ....I do hope they increase the number of habitats...if I remember right...the turkey habitat was increased to 2...would be a shame to have the unicorn locked up...

Paul__
04-13-18, 01:56 PM
I really don’t like that we have to give the items.i mean it’s hard enough to make collections and we don’t even have a 100% chance of winning a pet.

Lilliepaddd
04-13-18, 02:06 PM
Thx for the advice Judy! I love that the pink unicorn is not a luck based pet. I sure hope they have the leaderboard unicorn up for sale cuz it’s mine this time lol

judyandthecat
04-13-18, 02:37 PM
Quest 2 of 10: Following the Rainbow
A Red Horseshoe! That's quite the discovery you found! I wonder if you might be able to find some more of these 'round the farm? Maybe we'll see a red horse?
Find 1 Pink Horseshoe...from the chickens
Give Morgan 25 Pink Horseshoes
Give Morgan 50 eggs

gdr4gon
04-13-18, 03:11 PM
I don't want to do the quest for the pink unicorn. But I do want the blue one... If I don't finish the quest for the pink, does that mean the day by day event won't unlock??

judyandthecat
04-13-18, 03:24 PM
I don't want to do the quest for the pink unicorn. But I do want the blue one... If I don't finish the quest for the pink, does that mean the day by day event won't unlock??

Yes you don't see next goal but the machine, animal or tree will unlock so you will be able to collect the items if you want to keep all for turning in to collections.
My neighbour just collected from the chickens and she has not finished number one the planes.

In the past ...once I think it was the pond ..it wouldn't unlock until they completed goal one.
And other events everything unlocked so basically won't know until each day is reached.

gdr4gon
04-13-18, 03:47 PM
Yes you don't see next goal but the machine, animal or tree will unlock so you will be able to collect the items if you want to keep all for turning in to collections.
My neighbour just collected from the chickens and she has not finished number one the planes.

In the past ...once I think it was the pond ..it wouldn't unlock until they completed goal one.
And other events everything unlocked so basically won't know until each day is reached.

That's great! Thank u:)
Then it's just my chickens being lazy since tasks two began lol

PookieBear50
04-13-18, 03:59 PM
To add to judyandthecat's advice (and to remind everyone)...

Before "giving" horseshoes to complete a goal, I suggest always having at least one more beyond what is being requested. Perhaps it is not so vital for the early horseshoes, but by the end, when collecting from sources that take longer to "recharge" (e.g., sheep, pigs, trees, etc.), it may make a difference in whether or not you can turn in a collection.

Also, unless something has changed, when the goal asks that you give (for example) 50 eggs, you can give them "along the way". You do not need to give all 50 all at once. This is important to note, especially for those for whom space in the Barn or Silo is an issue.

Also, as long as the goal does not say "get" and only says "give", then you can also buy what you need from other players to hasten the completion of the goal. For players who are either too low as of yet to participate or who are choosing to sit out the event, this is a way to earn some coins: by providing what all the other players are searching for.

Fairyreserve
04-13-18, 09:40 PM
Just to prepare ppl, have lots of corn on hand to feed the chickens, cuz we need to give 25 horseshoes, and so far it looks like that one will not be a generous drop. Mi e have been giving 2 or 3 per 12.

zxzxzp
04-13-18, 10:00 PM
I guess it’s good when it’s quiet on the forum....day one and two have been good...keeping fingers crossed �� for the rest of the days....

tisiphonic
04-14-18, 05:28 AM
It will still unlock at 5:30 pm here in the eastern time zone. If you ignore the pink challenge, you could still do the opportunity to win the blue.
However, the items you give away in the pink challenge are usually replenished before all the items in the luck/chance version are even unlocked.

Toward the end, you may have the need to make a tough decision about turning in gold horseshoes ( for example) or using them in a collection, especially if they come from the mine and you don?t have enough shovels, or from grapevines and you only have the one, etc.

But, in the beginning, I turn mine in. I?m sure will earn many more before the time is up, and I won?t earn nearly as many silver horseshoes (for example).

tisiphonic
04-14-18, 05:34 AM

For those of us who have the mythical meadow and the previous unicorns, will we be able to get another to house these guys???

judyandthecat
04-14-18, 08:14 AM
For those of us who have the mythical meadow and the previous unicorns, will we be able to get another to house these guys???

I have the previous unicorns and under the tab cows in the store at the very bottom there is another mythical Meadow that is locked by goal so I assume it unlocks if we get another unicorn.

The smart thing that the storm team should do is make it House three unicorns and then put the two unicorns for sale from the leaderboard and I bet players that don't have them would jump at the chance to buy them for gems.
Say they only get one unicorn in this event they could buy a buddy for her.

Just my thoughts.

judyandthecat
04-14-18, 08:18 AM
To Pookiebear50

Thank you for the advice about the balloon in the last event.
I have eggs coming out of my ears and click goes the switch in the old brain....Pookiebear50 said open balloon and I did and got lucky it asked for eggs....I can dump alll I gather for next four hours and still get some coins for them.

Rynetory2
04-14-18, 08:40 AM
So are we limited to one mythical meadow? I already have 2 unicorns in mine and most habitats only hold 3 pets. Really don’t want to have to banish a unicorn to my cellar :(

Checking on this.... and crossing my fingers and toes for you.

PookieBear50
04-14-18, 01:33 PM
To Pookiebear50

Thank you for the advice about the balloon in the last event.
I have eggs coming out of my ears and click goes the switch in the old brain....Pookiebear50 said open balloon and I did and got lucky it asked for eggs....I can dump alll I gather for next four hours and still get some coins for them.

Glad the advice is helpful to you. It's all luck of the draw, of course, so it won't work for everyone, but when it does, it is particularly helpful.

PookieBear50
04-14-18, 01:56 PM
If anyone is up to their elbows in eggs right now, you have a couple of options, depending on what system you're playing on, what buildings you have, and what your level is.

First option: put eggs up for sale and then discard them.
Second option: 5 eggs - Maple Cotton Candy Meringue (35 minutes to craft, but does also require 3 different sugars)
Third option: 4 eggs - Goat Milk Ice Cream (if you have enough Goat Milk)
Fastest option may be to just make a lot of Cornbread (1 egg, 20 minutes) or Fried Egg (2 eggs, 40 minutes).

I'm trying to hit the second option...hopefully at some point I can put the meringues up for sale and someone will need them to buy them.

Paul__
04-14-18, 02:30 PM
If anyone is up to their elbows in eggs right now, you have a couple of options, depending on what system you're playing on, what buildings you have, and what your level is.

Second option: 5 eggs - Maple Cotton Candy Meringue (35 minutes to craft, but does also require 3 different sugars)
Fastest option may be to just make a lot of Cornbread (1 egg, 20 minutes) or Fried Egg (2 eggs, 40 minutes).

I'm trying to hit the second option...hopefully at some point I can put the meringues up for sale and someone will need them to buy them.

Or you can save them for the deep frier when/if we get an item from completed crafts in the deep frier

Paul__
04-14-18, 02:32 PM
Day 3 is from the Windmill!

judyandthecat
04-14-18, 02:32 PM
Quest 3 of 10: Following the Rainbow
Get 1 yellow horseshoe from the windmill
Give 20 Yellow Horseshoes to Morgan
Give 40 flour to Morgan
REWARDS: 200 coins, 2 Corner Rainbow Fence, 3 experience points

PookieBear50
04-14-18, 02:58 PM
Or you can save them for the deep frier when/if we get an item from completed crafts in the deep frier

That's true, though French Fries cook faster.

Fairyreserve
04-14-18, 04:44 PM
So I've gotten about 20 items out of the windmill with zero horseshoes. Flour and sugar. Anyone else experiencing that kind of drop rate?

tuffyjkitten
04-14-18, 04:54 PM
So I've gotten about 20 items out of the windmill with zero horseshoes. Flour and sugar. Anyone else experiencing that kind of drop rate?

Yes, on everything!!

I have 9 red horseshoes from the plane, 8 pink ones from chickens, and 0 so far from windmill. I’m never gonna get off goal #1 at this rate. :mad:

JBdeL17
04-14-18, 05:33 PM
I've made over 50 flour, as well as white and brown sugar, all the different fruit sugars and now corn starch. I bought a windmill boost. So far, a grand total of 3 horseshoes! That’s it for this event for me!

zxzxzp
04-14-18, 05:54 PM
If i had to go by previous event. I think this is doable. Just looks impossible at the start. I am always greatfull for the advise of everyone here. No event goes at the same pace. There are times drops are very low. Times it improves. I think it depends on how much time you can spend. I have been sending deliveries like crazy. Since once the week starts i am busy. Just keep at it. If you make it awsome. Dont forget to enjoy the game:rolleyes: btw that advise was for me first.

Fairyreserve
04-14-18, 06:02 PM
OK, I'll keep at it. If nothing else, I'll buy the boost when it goes on sale and hope to convert...

KewlMusic
04-14-18, 06:08 PM
Is anyone else experiencing very low drops from their chickens? After somewhat successful drops yesterday, my chickens today have given no pink horseshoes when collecting eggs. Frequency of drops tends to be an ongoing issue during events...very frustrating!

Fairyreserve
04-14-18, 06:27 PM
Is anyone else experiencing very low drops from their chickens? After somewhat successful drops yesterday, my chickens today have given no pink horseshoes when collecting eggs. Frequency of drops tends to be an ongoing issue during events...very frustrating!

I think zxzxzp is right, the drops seem to be tight for some, looser for others, and not always consistent for each type. I might give it a rest for the night and see what tomorrow brings.

draughnc
04-15-18, 07:47 AM
I got one yellow horseshoe from over 100 flour preparations. This is ridiculous. I have even tried making sugar or chocolate sugar and no change. Let’s up the drop rate.

Fairyreserve
04-15-18, 10:31 AM
My windmill drops have increased. They're not great, but they're there. Luckily we have alot of days left.

judyandthecat
04-15-18, 02:32 PM
Quest 4 of 10: Following the Rainbow
Get 1 orange horseshoe from the Bed and Breakfast
Give 11 orange Horseshoes to Morgan
Give 15 pancakes to Morgan
REWARDS: 200 coins, 2 ? Rainbow Fence, 3 experience points

griffithpack
04-15-18, 03:01 PM
As if we haven’t just made flour and more flour, now we need flour for pancakes. I should have known that was why the plane deliveries kept asking for pancakes - LOL.

Fairyreserve
04-15-18, 03:35 PM
Wow! I've never done an event with the B & B! Cool! I love that building. The maple cookie takes forever, but I make a ton of baskets there. Would love a new recipe. Like scrambled eggs or omelet. And with all the pancakes, at least we have somewhere to put all that flour and eggs.

Blondiegirlhi
04-15-18, 03:44 PM
Please, please, please let the drop rate from the B&B be good...please

LadyFencer
04-15-18, 04:55 PM

My chickens have always tended to have a bad attitude about giving me what I need during an event. Sometimes threatening to invite Colonel Sanders to the farm helps motivate them.

PookieBear50
04-15-18, 06:07 PM
Wow! I've never done an event with the B & B! Cool! I love that building. The maple cookie takes forever, but I make a ton of baskets there. Would love a new recipe. Like scrambled eggs or omelet. And with all the pancakes, at least we have somewhere to put all that flour and eggs.

There have been one or two--not counting the event that introduced it--though I can't recall which ones right now. It's true that the recipes are limited. Perhaps you can add your suggestions to the Craft Suggestions thread in the Suggestions and Feedback forum? That way they won't get lost in this event thread.

And I agree, it's good that we can use the flour and eggs now...except that I gave all my eggs to Mr. Merriweather in the balloon...sigh.:p

PookieBear50
04-15-18, 06:09 PM
Oddly, all my drops are very poor...until I complete the goal, at which point they suddenly pick up. Right now I'm struggling with the Windmills, and in the meantime my chickens have been dropping multiple horseshoes each time I collect from them, when before I sometimes only received 1 or none from them...go figure.

Fairyreserve
04-15-18, 06:17 PM
There have been one or two--not counting the event that introduced it--though I can't recall which ones right now. It's true that the recipes are limited. Perhaps you can add your suggestions to the Craft Suggestions thread in the Suggestions and Feedback forum? That way they won't get lost in this event thread.

And I agree, it's good that we can use the flour and eggs now...except that I gave all my eggs to Mr. Merriweather in the balloon...sigh.:p

I'm an android. I don't get Merriweather or tree house or trucks or cowbells, etc. And I got 2 events last year before they started coming g steadily for androiders. So this is my first either the B&B, but I'm Def gonna add the suggestion to the craft thread!

tisiphonic
04-15-18, 07:55 PM

Two of the last three appear metallic.. since things tend to be themed whenever possible ( I.e. metal buckets from the mine) I am running on the assumption those will be from mine, jewelry shop, or such. Even a cryptic hint would be nice.

Fairyreserve
04-15-18, 09:05 PM

Another good thing to craft if u have to offload eggs and flour is cake batter in the bakery, which doesn't take a long time either. Sells well. But remember ur gonna need them for the pancakes at level 4.

tisiphonic
04-16-18, 04:07 AM
Did anyone else have a horrible drop rate at the windmill? I delivered my flour in an hour or two, but still very few horseshoes. I set an alarm and collected from my windmill every hour. Still didn’t have enough horshoes until today. At least since section 4 unlocked yesterday I knew about the pancakes and made room in my barn by using up all that stuff. I completed that goal in under 15 minutes. Just had to move stuff out of the barn to collect those pancakes. Ok rambling. Just wondering if windmill was a glitch.

Fairyreserve
04-16-18, 09:19 AM
Did anyone else have a horrible drop rate at the windmill? I delivered my flour in an hour or two, but still very few horseshoes. I set an alarm and collected from my windmill every hour. Still didn’t have enough horshoes until today. At least since section 4 unlocked yesterday I knew about the pancakes and made room in my barn by using up all that stuff. I completed that goal in under 15 minutes. Just had to move stuff out of the barn to collect those pancakes. Ok rambling. Just wondering if windmill was a glitch.

Yes, the windmill was stingy, but at least the recipes were quick! I got it done in a day, slow as it was. The B&B was lickety split!

PookieBear50
04-16-18, 11:19 AM

The Windmill(s) were extremely reluctant to offer up horseshoes. I actually ended up completing all the requirements for Goal 4 before even finishing Goal 3, and just needed a 12th horseshoe to finish it once it went active for me.

zxzxzp
04-16-18, 12:19 PM
I noticed I got couple of easyish trucks...I guess if all slots are open on both windmills it’s possible to make 24 flour in an hr if u use bronze cowbells ...however to make sure the boost is fully used ...the windmill has to be reloaded once every 35 min...not possible for me on work days...I guess that’s why I have most of my bronze cowbells....but might work for others...the b&b has good drops...I’m glad...

Blondiegirlhi
04-16-18, 02:26 PM
Yes, thanks to Storm8 for making the drops from the B&B so good. The windmill is another story altogether. Good thing my truck delivery is asking for bread, so I can us up all this flour.

judyandthecat
04-16-18, 02:32 PM
Quest 5 of 10
Get 1 Blue Horseshoe from the pond by fishing
REWARDS: 200 coins, 2 Cross Rainbow Fence, 3 experience points

PookieBear50
04-16-18, 02:37 PM
Quest 5 of 10
Get 1 Blue Horseshoe from the pond by fishing
REWARDS: 200 coins, 2 X Rainbow Fence, 3 experience points

Do you know if the horseshoes are caught, like events items were in the past, or are they in addition to what we catch, like the Lily and the Watering Can for the past two events?

judyandthecat
04-16-18, 02:44 PM
Do you know if the horseshoes are caught, like events items were in the past, or are they in addition to what we catch, like the Lily and the Watering Can for the past two events?

Using a dough ball it floated up like the past two events.
I did catch using a dough ball but I see there is a hook for sale for gems by the green circle in middle of hooks.

PookieBear50
04-16-18, 02:49 PM
I did catch using a dough ball but I see there is a hook for sale for gems by the green circle in middle of hooks.

Thanks for finding that out.

suncatchers
04-16-18, 02:49 PM

I bought the special hook (I think it was 19 gems, but I’m not positive). It only gave me 1 hook (and I don’t think any fish came with it). I also caught one from the dough bait (floating up like you said).

bj2500
04-16-18, 02:53 PM
after i purchase the gem hook it never showed up in my inventory i did get my gems back tho.

loulou1290
04-16-18, 02:56 PM
The Blue horseshoes appear after you catch your fish, though I did also use a Golden lure and ‘caught’ 14 Blue horseshoes

Fairyreserve
04-16-18, 03:03 PM
It's another easy peasy one! After the eggs and windmill, it's nice to have the that aren't crazy. Of course I'll bet the next ones will be harder.

nagmad
04-16-18, 04:39 PM
Not sure how I am going to make it, I am still stuck on lvl 1, I still only have 14 red horseshoes, and sending out as many deliveries as I can, I seem to only get a couple certain hours of the day then nothing for the rest of the time, how am I supposed to move forward with that, I did get 14blue horseshoes using the special golden hook, but the got none using the other one,

segelj
04-16-18, 04:55 PM
Does anyone know how many land plots the new unicorn habitat takes up and the new rainbow stable? I am moving things around the farm in anticipation of adding these new pets. Thanks

Paul__
04-16-18, 05:36 PM
Does anyone know how many land plots the new unicorn habitat takes up and the new rainbow stable? I am moving things around the farm in anticipation of adding these new pets. Thanks

The habitat will take up a 3x3 space, as usual.

griffithpack
04-16-18, 06:39 PM
hmmmmmm. Eighteen bait and 2 blue horseshoes - no wonder we only have to give 3 - LOL Not!
And no horseshoes for any of the bait made using anchovies.

damat8581
04-16-18, 08:22 PM
hi. jus wondering if any1 knos how to get the blue horseshoe from the bait shop?
I do not have the option to craft it and do not have the diamonds needed to purchase it. I am stuck at this part of the challenge. Thanks in advance.

Rynetory2
04-16-18, 08:31 PM
hi. jus wondering if any1 knos how to get the blue horseshoe from the bait shop?
I do not have the option to craft it and do not have the diamonds needed to purchase it. I am stuck at this part of the challenge. Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forum. :)

You can use dough baits or other regular baits to catch them.

damat8581
04-16-18, 08:34 PM
thank you! 😊....I'm sorry I said it wrong. I meant the blue horseshoe lure?

Rynetory2
04-16-18, 08:38 PM
Hey Guys,

The thread has gone off topic earlier. Kindly stay on topic please, as mentioned in Post 1. Thanks.

Posts on the cowbells and Farmers Market have been moved to The Farmers Market (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92267-The-Farmers-Market-Jun-16-2016-(iOS)) thread.

Posts on the passion fruit have been moved to Price of all passion fruit has dropped (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104041-Price-of-all-passion-fruit-has-dropped) thread.

Rynetory2
04-16-18, 08:43 PM
thank you! ��....I'm sorry I said it wrong. I meant the blue horseshoe lure?

Looks like it's only available by purchase. Sorry we can't craft it. You can use other baits to catch your collection item.

damat8581
04-16-18, 08:45 PM
thank you

DaphneGlass
04-17-18, 12:01 AM
Hi all, I think this is a great event, hope you are all enjoying it too, I have encountered a strange obstacle tho, since the new day opened last night, mine is the fryer as only on a low level, however there hasn't been one drop since last night, I do only have 5 slots in the fryer and I did buy the stable so can craft a few but that doesn't register for the task 5, I have uninstalled the game then reinstalled it, any other suggestions, just concerned that mines chosen the fryer for part 5, but not heard if anyone else also the same, hopefully it'll pick up xx

stormdagi
04-17-18, 12:12 AM

Just use regular bait. But be prepared as it will take a lot more bait to get the horseshoe.

Heymichx
04-17-18, 01:28 AM
Has any one else been playing since first day, getting no pink shoes from 12 chickens at a time? Got the 50 eggs easily now having to get rid of them from market to add more to stall. Any tips?

natwilljamez
04-17-18, 05:52 AM
The pink unicorn event disappeared from my farm, is anyone having this issue? It?s not on my to do list and I only got to part 5.

Rynetory2
04-17-18, 06:01 AM
The pink unicorn event disappeared from my farm, is anyone having this issue? It?s not on my to do list and I only got to part 5.

Hi there. I've replied to your pm on this question. Check your pm box.
Goal will disappear upon completion and you'll get a new one when the next collection item unlocks.

mummyb55
04-17-18, 07:21 AM
Hi all, I think this is a great event, hope you are all enjoying it too, I have encountered a strange obstacle tho, since the new day opened last night, mine is the fryer as only on a low level, however there hasn't been one drop since last night, I do only have 5 slots in the fryer and I did buy the stable so can craft a few but that doesn't register for the task 5, I have uninstalled the game then reinstalled it, any other suggestions, just concerned that mines chosen the fryer for part 5, but not heard if anyone else also the same, hopefully it'll pick up xx
Hi I?m on a low level and I also got the fryer. It took about 60 fry ups but I did end up getting the required horseshoes. Keep trying. Good luck.

DaphneGlass
04-17-18, 08:01 AM
Hi I?m on a low level and I also got the fryer. It took about 60 fry ups but I did end up getting the required horseshoes. Keep trying. Good luck.

Oh bless ya thats a lotta fries lol, I did it in the end, maybe it held out till we could give the fries lol xx

waywardwood
04-17-18, 12:19 PM
PLEASE HELP! My Goals have disappeared from my TO-DO LIST entirely. I finished Goal 5, then something popped up asking me to purchase a special lure with gems in the Fishing Pond (you get the same number of gems back upon completion), which I did but I'm not sure if this was Goal 6 or not, and now I only have Unicorn Collections and The Blue Unicorn Prize Checklist, and The Rainbow Stable appearing.

My farm is level 52, I'm on iOS, Farm Story 2 2.6.6

PookieBear50
04-17-18, 12:46 PM
PLEASE HELP! My Goals have disappeared from my TO-DO LIST entirely. I finished Goal 5, then something popped up asking me to purchase a special lure with gems in the Fishing Pond (you get the same number of gems back upon completion), which I did but I'm not sure if this was Goal 6 or not, and now I only have Unicorn Collections and The Blue Unicorn Prize Checklist, and The Rainbow Stable appearing.

My farm is level 52, I'm on iOS, Farm Story 2 2.6.6

Goal 6 will appear once the next horseshoe unlocks.

waywardwood
04-17-18, 12:48 PM
Goal 6 will appear once the next horseshoe unlocks.

Ohhh, I'm actually ahead of the game (pun intended) for once. Wow, I'll savor the moment. Thank you!

judyandthecat
04-17-18, 02:32 PM
Quest 6 of 10

gemmom611
04-17-18, 03:56 PM
So far so good, I too am ahead of the game...I keep waiting for the shoe to drop...:rolleyes:

Fairyreserve
04-17-18, 04:22 PM
Quest 6 of 10

Thaaaat was too easy. Not a complaint at all, more of an uh oh, it's about to get real. I'll betcha the next couple out there will be toughies! Glad for these easy ones! Gonna stock up on those horseshoes. And I have a feeling the boost will go on sale soon (I hope), which will really help convert to some of the hard to get horseshoes.

zxzxzp
04-17-18, 05:20 PM
Thankyou S8. Enjoying the Event so far. I hope it’s enjoyable for you too... and it’s not bad revenue.

Paul__
04-17-18, 05:29 PM
Thaaaat was too easy. Not a complaint at all, more of an uh oh, it's about to get real. I'll betcha the next couple out there will be toughies! Glad for these easy ones! Gonna stock up on those horseshoes. And I have a feeling the boost will go on sale soon (I hope), which will really help convert to some of the hard to get horseshoes.

Well I think it’s becusse we only have 2 passion fruit vines (unless you spent gems).

loulou1290
04-17-18, 05:35 PM
Loving the event! For the first time I really feel that I have a chance of doing this and getting at least 1 unicorn! The drop rates are great and the numbers are low enough to be able to do before the next day’s horseshoe colour is released.
Thanks Storm8 for a great event (so far!)

Rynetory2
04-17-18, 08:41 PM
Since some of you have asked in threads and sent me pms on this, I'll drop a post here for new members and others who are not aware.

Please take note:

Your Follow the Rainbow Goal will disappear from your Goal List upon completion. Dont worry when they disappear, there's nothing wrong with your game. You'll get a new one when the new collection item unlocks the next day.

Members who have not completed the previous goal will need to complete it in order to get the next one.

Alida2014
04-17-18, 11:14 PM
Hi everyone,

I bought the blue horseshoe yesterday because the first one is free (you pay 19 gems, but you also get 19 gems back).
And what have I been fishing? One anchovy. :mad:

I find that really cheeky, even if this bait was free, but an incentive to buy more is guaranteed not.

milla1976
04-18-18, 01:39 AM
I plaid for the rainbow stabel, but i cannot find it? Please help

Rynetory2
04-18-18, 03:43 AM
I plaid for the rainbow stabel, but i cannot find it? Please help

Did you buy it from the Market or did you click the pink 175 gems button in The Rainbow Stable Goal screen?

milla1976
04-18-18, 06:49 AM
I click the pink 175 gems Burton in the rainbow stable goal screen.

driver1711
04-18-18, 07:30 AM
Quest 6 of 10
My quest said give 3 Purple Unicorns, not Horseshoes.

loulou1290
04-18-18, 07:50 AM

So did mine! Gave me a bit of a chuckle!

Fairyreserve
04-18-18, 07:53 AM

Love it! It's like finding a blooper! Or watching them break character and crack up during SNL!

Rynetory2
04-18-18, 08:53 AM
I click the pink 175 gems Burton in the rainbow stable goal screen.

That pink button is for you to skip the task, same as other pink buttons in other goals. It does not give you the Rainbow Stable or required items. It only helps you to skip the task.

To purchase the Rainbow Stable, you have to click on the [GO] button in the goal screen, which will redirect you to the Market or you can purchase it directly from the Market.

Rynetory2
04-18-18, 08:56 AM

So did mine! Gave me a bit of a chuckle!

Love it! It's like finding a blooper! Or watching them break character and crack up during SNL!

That should be "Horseshoes". Glad we all had a good chuckle. I've flagged the game typo over. :D

milla1976
04-18-18, 11:41 AM
I was mistaken, I did not click the pink button, but the green button go, because i Got a new goal screen, which i cannot do without the stable.!

judyandthecat
04-18-18, 02:32 PM
Goal 7 of 10
Get 1 Green Horseshoe from the Dehydrator
Give 5 Green Horseshoes to Morgan
Give 10 Dried Passion Fruit to Morgan
REWARDS: 200 coins, Rainbow Bush, 3 experience points

nagmad
04-18-18, 02:55 PM
I have gone up levels from sending out the deliveries, was low level for quests but now high, I don’t have all the buildings, what will happen if I don’t have a building required for the higher level quest, I am just a little concerned as we are progressing it could potentially happen

Paul__
04-18-18, 03:10 PM
So I’m guessing we won’t get a sale on the rainbow stable..

Paul__
04-18-18, 05:27 PM
Anyone else having trouble with the drop rate of green horseshoes?

zxzxzp
04-18-18, 05:35 PM

Just finished this part of the goal...I had a few stuff in the dehydrator. Mostly cause I was bugged with the price drop and didn?t bother to get them since my shop was full. Initially took a while to get the first green horseshoe...but then they seemed to drop at decent rate after that.

loulou1290
04-18-18, 05:42 PM
I was about to post the same question! I havent managed a single green horseshoe yet, and have finished the give dried passion fruit part of the challenge.
Hopefully it will improve!

Paul__
04-18-18, 05:45 PM
Just finished this part of the goal...I had a few stuff in the dehydrator. Mostly cause I was bugged with the price drop and didn?t bother to get them since my shop was full. Initially took a while to get the first green horseshoe...but then they seemed to drop at decent rate after that.

ok. because so far I made around 7 or 8 and i got no green horseshoes yet.

pspoiled65
04-18-18, 06:05 PM
I haven't gotten any green horseshoes either

orca1006
04-18-18, 06:13 PM
Mostly cause I was bugged with the price drop and didn?t bother to get them since my shop was full.

very slightly off-topic but just checked on the passion fruit prices post (under bugs/issues) -- apparently it was done INTENTIONALLY so yeah, it's time for me to sell off those items too now...-_-

zxzxzp
04-18-18, 07:16 PM
ok. because so far I made around 7 or 8 and i got no green horseshoes yet.

I didnt count. But i know it took a lot ..lot...more than 7-8 for the first horse shoe to drop...i have been mad at the dehydrator for a few days...we were not on collecting terms...lol.

zxzxzp
04-18-18, 07:19 PM
very slightly off-topic but just checked on the passion fruit prices post (under bugs/issues) -- apparently it was done INTENTIONALLY so yeah, it's time for me to sell off those items too now...-_-

Yeah...i figured they did it intensionally. But imo makes the passion fruit and all items made from it toatally useless. Atleast they could have kept the items made higher price. I guess i dont get the logistics of this game. I have a very hard time making coins.
I liked all the items introduced till thd Bed and Breakfast. After that, not so much.

Lilliepaddd
04-18-18, 07:26 PM
I only have 3 vines...not getting many either, is anyone with 5 having better luck?

zxzxzp
04-18-18, 07:30 PM
I only have 3 vines...not getting many either, is anyone with 5 having better luck?

I have 4 passion fruit vines. I get about 2 purple horseshoes each collection.

Paul__
04-18-18, 07:33 PM
I didnt count. But i know it took a lot ..lot...more than 7-8 for the first horse shoe to drop...i have been mad at the dehydrator for a few days...we were not on collecting terms...lol.

Yeah, I just got my first one on maybe the 11th or 12th one. (It was After I finished the turn in 10 dried passion fruit ruit)

Rynetory2
04-18-18, 09:22 PM
I was mistaken, I did not click the pink button, but the green button go, because i Got a new goal screen, which i cannot do without the stable.!

The Go button redirects you to the Market. It doesnt make the purchase for you which means it does not deduct any coins nor gems. You'll have to click and drag the Stable and place it on your farm in order to make the purchase. Did you actually purchase it and were gems deducted? Can you click on the plot where you have placed it, that is if you had purchased it previously? If no purchase was made and no gems were deducted, you can purchase it again directly by clicking on your Market icon. Which goal are you referring to?

If you are still having issue, please provide me with more information like what happened, which did you click and what specific issue were you having, so I can answer and help you better. Screenshots will be very helpful too. Thanks. :)

Rynetory2
04-18-18, 09:23 PM
That should be "Horseshoes". Glad we all had a good chuckle. I've flagged the game typo over. :D

The typo in Goal 6 has been fixed. :)

Nastylilhobbits
04-19-18, 02:42 AM
The Rainbow Stable is on sale! You get ten gems for buying it, and if you make one of each horseshoe you get another fifteen gems, so would make it just 55 gems to get :D

Paul__
04-19-18, 04:20 AM
The Rainbow Stable is on sale! You get ten gems for buying it, and if you make one of each horseshoe you get another fifteen gems, so would make it just 55 gems to get :D

OMG! I am so upset! I just bought it last night for full price...

Vllygirl
04-19-18, 06:29 AM
It took 16 harvests at two at a time to get the first horseshoe from the drying shed. Only have two drying slots.

draughnc
04-19-18, 07:30 AM
Still no green horseshoes from the dehydrator. I had to use the rainbow stable to complete this goal.

lynard12
04-19-18, 12:21 PM
Only 1 green horseshoe after many pickups in dehydrator..... not sure why this is unattainable

judyandthecat
04-19-18, 02:31 PM
Goal 8 of 10

Paul__
04-19-18, 02:34 PM
It looks like they come from mining them directly instead of getting them after mining.

PookieBear50
04-19-18, 02:41 PM
Goal 8 of 10

This is a relief. I accidentally collected from my Orange Trees today.

akireznarf
04-19-18, 02:47 PM
Hello, I have never used boosts in an event before. What does the rainbow stable do for this event? Thanks!

PookieBear50
04-19-18, 02:54 PM
Hello, I have never used boosts in an event before. What does the rainbow stable do for this event? Thanks!

By using 2 of one horseshoe, you can get 1 of the next level of horseshoe. This allows players to acquire the horseshoes they may be having a hard time acquiring because of low drop rates. So, for example, by giving 2 of the red horseshoes from deliveries, a player can craft 1 of the horseshoes from the chickens.

Note that this particular boost is only good for this event. Other boosts in other events may have different effects.

Nastylilhobbits
04-19-18, 03:03 PM
I take it this means we can't have more than three unicorns?

deedeetapia
04-19-18, 03:04 PM
Only 1 green horseshoe after many pickups in dehydrator..... not sure why this is unattainable

Is anyone having trouble getting horseshoes from the dehydrator? Ive gotten 1 and have 33 dried fruit!

nagmad
04-19-18, 03:11 PM
Is anyone having trouble getting horseshoes from the dehydrator? Ive gotten 1 and have 33 dried fruit!

I have been filling my gift box, so I can’t collect from the dehydrator then making more of whatever in it so when I do eventually collect, it’s maybe 6 or more and get a horseshoe or 2 doing it that way, when I collect just one of something I usually never get anything

akireznarf
04-19-18, 03:13 PM
By using 2 of one horseshoe, you can get 1 of the next level of horseshoe. This allows players to acquire the horseshoes they may be having a hard time acquiring because of low drop rates. So, for example, by giving 2 of the red horseshoes from deliveries, a player can craft 1 of the horseshoes from the chickens.

Note that this particular boost is only good for this event. Other boosts in other events may have different effects.

This is great! Although, my problem is always on getting the first horseshoe, happened with the blue and now with the green. Will this check the first task of getting the horseshoe from the buildings or I still have to hope for my chances?

PookieBear50
04-19-18, 03:19 PM
This is great! Although, my problem is always on getting the first horseshoe, happened with the blue and now with the green. Will this check the first task of getting the horseshoe from the buildings or I still have to hope for my chances?

I think it will fulfill the requirement, but if not, you would only need to get 1 from whatever step it is, and can Give everything you crafted to fulfill the rest of the goal's requirements.

akireznarf
04-19-18, 03:25 PM
I think it will fulfill the requirement, but if not, you would only need to get 1 from whatever step it is, and can Give everything you crafted to fulfill the rest of the goal's requirements.

Ok, thanks! 😊

judyandthecat
04-19-18, 04:13 PM
I take it this means we can't have more than three unicorns?

Does it hold three unicorns.
My original habitat for the unicorns from leaderboard event only holds two.

Nastylilhobbits
04-19-18, 04:53 PM
Yes, it holds three, looks like anyone getting a fourth may not be able to have them all out at the same time though

judyandthecat
04-19-18, 05:06 PM
Yes, it holds three, looks like anyone getting a fourth may not be able to have them all out at the same time though

Oh I am happy I have the other two and the pink one is from the quest and she can be the mama with the two I have.

PookieBear50
04-19-18, 05:56 PM
I'm undecided...should I get the Rainbow Stable? Even at the reduced price and with "rebates" (gem returns for completing goals), 55 gems is still more than I can really afford to use...

Paul__
04-19-18, 06:08 PM
I'm undecided...should I get the Rainbow Stable? Even at the reduced price and with "rebates" (gem returns for completing goals), 55 gems is still more than I can really afford to use...

I recommend that you get it. The animation is also very cute. I would of never been able to complete the last two Collections events without the boosts.

Nastylilhobbits
04-19-18, 06:23 PM

If you don’t get anything from it, it will still be a lovely decoration on your farm. That’s the way I go into buying now.

Paul__
04-19-18, 06:29 PM
If you don’t get anything from it, it will still be a lovely decoration on your farm. That’s the way I go into buying now.

With the Rainbow Stable you can trade event items.

Nastylilhobbits
04-19-18, 06:33 PM
I'm confused?
For some reason quotes aren’t working@Paul
I just meant that that nothing is guaranteed except the decoration

Paul__
04-19-18, 07:08 PM
I'm confused?
For some reason quotes aren’t working@Paul
I just meant that that nothing is guaranteed except the decoration

What do you mean? If you buy it you can trade event items, and then after the event is over it will be a decoration.

Nastylilhobbits
04-19-18, 07:12 PM
What do you mean? If you buy it you can trade event items, and then after the event is over it will be a decoration.

But nothing is guaranteed, you could turn in 1000 collections and not get the top prize

Paul__
04-19-18, 07:20 PM
But nothing is guaranteed, you could turn in 1000 collections and not get the top prize

Oh sorry, now i understand. The Pink Unicorn is guaranteed if you complete the 10 goals and the Blue one is random. All as im saying is that the Rainbow thingy boost will help raise your chances of getting the Blue Unicorn because you will be able to turn in more collections.

Nastylilhobbits
04-19-18, 07:26 PM
Oh sorry, now i understand. The Pink Unicorn is guaranteed if you complete the 10 goals and the Blue one is random. All as im saying is that the Rainbow thingy boost will help raise your chances of getting the Blue Unicorn because you will be able to turn in more collections.
Yes, exactly. It’s just luck with the collections :)

PookieBear50
04-19-18, 07:30 PM
I recommend that you get it. The animation is also very cute. I would of never been able to complete the last two Collections events without the boosts.

Thanks for your input. My concern is that I only have 137 gems at the moment, and while I can afford the 80 gems asking price, and make back 25 gems total, that still drops me down to having only 82 gems left. I don't deny the potential value of buying the Rainbow Stable, but I am hoping to save up enough gems to buy a 1) a Show Pony; 2) a gilded Passion Fruit Vine; 3) Golden Maple Tree; 4) White Chick; 5) Baby Blue Elephant; and 6) a bunch of other pets and stuff; so I"m reluctant to lose that many gems, because it will take a while to earn those all back.

But I'll continue thinking on the matter and make a firm decision by the time the last day's horseshoe unlocks.

Nastylilhobbits
04-19-18, 07:40 PM
Thanks for your input. My concern is that I only have 137 gems at the moment, and while I can afford the 80 gems asking price, and make back 25 gems total, that still drops me down to having only 82 gems left. I don't deny the potential value of buying the Rainbow Stable, but I am hoping to save up enough gems to buy a 1) a Show Pony; 2) a gilded Passion Fruit Vine; 3) Golden Maple Tree; 4) White Chick; 5) Baby Blue Elephant; and 6) a bunch of other pets and stuff; so I"m reluctant to lose that many gems, because it will take a while to earn those all back.

But I'll continue thinking on the matter and make a firm decision by the time the last day's horseshoe unlocks.

I’ve been playing for over four years and still haven’t saved enough for a show pony :confused:

orleansparish
04-19-18, 08:22 PM
I was doing sooooo good up until yesterday. Although it took me 65 axes to get 12 horseshoes, that’s not so bad. But I haven’t gotten ONE from the dehydrator. It’s so upsetting because I just cannot get the building to craft what I need right now. And it would stink because I have at least 12 of the other types and to have this one thing keep me from turning in a collection would be upsetting.

Especially since I finally caught one from the beginning, after not playing for over a Year regularly. I thought this turn me back into the game, with my having fun with the older goals. I really hope something changes because so far this has been fun. Reminding me of the farm story I always loved so much. Although I don’t need another pet I still want it! My other 40 Plus babies could use some new blood!

Lilliepaddd
04-19-18, 08:43 PM
I have 4 passion fruit vines. I get about 2 purple horseshoes each collection.

Thx :)

Alida2014
04-19-18, 10:20 PM
It is a cutie :o

deedeetapia
04-20-18, 02:26 AM
I have been filling my gift box, so I can?t collect from the dehydrator then making more of whatever in it so when I do eventually collect, it?s maybe 6 or more and get a horseshoe or 2 doing it that way, when I collect just one of something I usually never get anything

What gift box? And how do i exchange horseshoes?

zxzxzp
04-20-18, 05:22 AM
What gift box? And how do i exchange horseshoes?

I think gift box means barn....if ur barn is maxed out you cannot collect but can load your machine... I have 5 out of 7 slots open on the dehydrator... if i load passion fruit...after two n half hrs I can collect. That way I can collect all 5 at a time. (Or if I load it for the night, I put in stuff that takes longer)It does seem to increase chances of getting horseshoe...at least every other or third time.... but I think it?s more psychological...but you never know....

To exchange horseshoe I guess...you use a rainbow stable. (I don’t have one) If u put in one colour horseshoe it is a machine that gives you another coloured horseshoe...it is not needed...but good to have...

To turn in a horseshoe collection you go to the collection gallery. Same place you turn in butterfly, mole and otter collections.

nagmad
04-20-18, 05:28 AM
I think gift box means barn....if ur barn is maxed out you cannot collect but can load your machine... I have 5 out of 7 slots open on the dehydrator... if i load passion fruit...after two n half hrs I can collect. That way I collect all 5 at a time. It does seem to increase chances of getting horseshoe...at least every other or third time.... but I think it?s more psychological...but you never know....

Yes this is what I meant, thank you for explaining it, and no idea wh6 I called it the gift box lol

zxzxzp
04-20-18, 05:43 AM
Yes this is what I meant, thank you for explaining it, and no idea wh6 I called it the gift box lol

But it?s a good idea...maybe we could have a giftbox on farm. Only we get to request what horseshoe we want and it gives it to us...

kwsstin
04-20-18, 06:06 AM
My game is over. Over 50 deliveries and not one mining tool. Thanks storm 8

Moissonor
04-20-18, 06:22 AM

We hope that Storm8 Will fix it Before the week-end.

deedeetapia
04-20-18, 07:38 AM
I think gift box means barn....if ur barn is maxed out you cannot collect but can load your machine... I have 5 out of 7 slots open on the dehydrator... if i load passion fruit...after two n half hrs I can collect. That way I can collect all 5 at a time. (Or if I load it for the night, I put in stuff that takes longer)It does seem to increase chances of getting horseshoe...at least every other or third time.... but I think it?s more psychological...but you never know....

To exchange horseshoe I guess...you use a rainbow stable. (I don?t have one) If u put in one colour horseshoe it is a machine that gives you another coloured horseshoe...it is not needed...but good to have...

To turn in a horseshoe collection you go to the collection gallery. Same place you turn in butterfly, mole and otter collections.

Thx!

Paul__
04-20-18, 12:03 PM
Can the Rainbow Trough be changed to 2x1 instead of 2x2. There is a lot of empty space that isn?t used.

judyandthecat
04-20-18, 12:47 PM
can the rainbow trough be changed to 2x1 instead of 2x2. There is a lot of empty space that isn?t used.

please please please

Paul__
04-20-18, 02:30 PM
Goal 9 of 10
Find Silver Horseshoes
Give Morgan Silver Horseshoes x3
Give Morgan Apples x8
REWARDS: 200 coins, Rainbow Lantern, 3 experience points

judyandthecat
04-20-18, 02:31 PM
Goal 9 of 10
Give 8 apples to Morgan
REWARDS: 200 coins, Rainbow Light Post, 3 experience points

Paul__
04-20-18, 02:33 PM
Goal 9 of 10
Give 8 apples to Morgan
REWARDS: 200 coins, Rainbow Light Post, 3 experience points

We posted at the same time lol :)

judyandthecat
04-20-18, 02:37 PM
We posted at the same time lol :)

We did we did...maybe we can get the pink unicorn at the same time ;)

akireznarf
04-20-18, 03:06 PM
Where to get the gold horseshoe if you dont have the mine yet?

judyandthecat
04-20-18, 03:15 PM
Where to get the gold horseshoe if you dont have the mine yet?

Look at your goal and see what it says in the to do list.

akireznarf
04-20-18, 03:22 PM
Look at your goal and see what it says in the to do list.

It does not yet appear in my goals. I am still on 7, need 1 more green from dehydrator. I used to get horseshoes from buildings even if I have not yet unlocked the goal. I saw a post here saying it came from orange trees but for 2 days from 5 trees each harvest, i got nothing.

judyandthecat
04-20-18, 03:30 PM
It does not yet appear in my goals. I am still on 7, need 1 more green from dehydrator. I used to get horseshoes from buildings even if I have not yet unlocked the goal. I saw a post here saying it came from orange trees but for 2 days from 5 trees each harvest, i got nothing.

There has been nothing from orange trees yet that I know of.

Anyone out there without the mine could you post where you got your gold horseshoe for day 8 from?

oldino
04-20-18, 04:40 PM
Another bummer coming up....you give away lots of horse shoes but come to the last two , you are going to be stingy eg: apples every 8hours and maybe one horse shoe if you're lucky, I got none so far so I'll bet you will suddenly find a way to boost.....I dare say you people should play the game like everyone else (in real time) and see how you go. Fair's fair I say.

akireznarf
04-20-18, 06:45 PM
Still no luck from the dehydrator. There is also no dehydrator boost using bronze cowbells. How will I ever get a unicorn. I am worried that buying the rainbow stable will not help me get even the blue one. RNG help. I want a unicorn! Hahaha.

akireznarf
04-20-18, 08:34 PM
Finally got the 3rd green horseshoe! The gold horseshoes are from sugar spinners. I hope they will increase the drop rates like what they did in the last event! 😁

Paul__
04-20-18, 09:24 PM
Finally got the 3rd green horseshoe! The gold horseshoes are from sugar spinners. I hope they will increase the drop rates like what they did in the last event! 

They probably wont, but the event boost is now half off!

zxzxzp
04-20-18, 10:07 PM
4 days. 12 times harvest from apple tree. I guess between dehydrator and apples determines how many collections are possible.
Wonder what the last one is going to be....

sheepishjaina
04-21-18, 02:38 AM
2 harvests from my apple trees and I’ve gotten 2 horseshoes. Trying to get all those other horseshoes seems kinda pointless when the last few are impossible to get and cannot be boosted

kit10deuce
04-21-18, 08:05 AM
I've harvested from my apples every 8 hours and have not gotten a single horseshoe yet! And I only have 4 from the dehydrator. If I don't get my unicorns, imma be mad! Unicorns are my all-time favorite anything!

Paul__
04-21-18, 08:50 AM
Can they please change the Rainbow Arch to 2x1?

lulu_linda
04-21-18, 09:01 AM
It seems like horseshoes do not drop from the passion fruit pergola.

Paul__
04-21-18, 09:09 AM
It seems like horseshoes do not drop from the passion fruit pergola.

They domt

lulu_linda
04-21-18, 09:17 AM
Are horseshoes supposed to drop from the passion fruit pergola or just the passion fruit vines?

gb1315
04-21-18, 11:27 AM
I have completed this goal however, I took having to collect over 100 items and me spending gems to get the 5th green horseshoe. This is frustrating because I?ve had low drop rates on others such as the windmill and fishing pond, but those eventually picked up a bit. So far I collected a total of 7 green horseshoes- that includes purchasing one to complete the goal and now I?m left with 2 in my collections since we had to give 5 to Morgan! It?s getting so close to the end of the event and I?m afraid that with this debydrator issue I won?t be able to turn in many collections and that means I?ll end up with not many poses! I have been playing for quite a while but times like this make me want to quit playing and deleting the app, especially because I?ve spent a lot of money on gems and specials with event items and what not and I?m spending way more than what I get! I hope this issue is fixed soon otherwise I will defiantly be done!

Fairyreserve
04-21-18, 12:20 PM
I?ve been playing for over four years and still haven?t saved enough for a show pony :confused:

I get goggle a cards for bday/holiday gifts, and then I spent $ on gems. Maybe that could help.

gc0912
04-21-18, 01:55 PM
Where does everyone think the final horseshoe will come from? I hope it’s not the orange trees!

judyandthecat
04-21-18, 02:00 PM
Where does everyone think the final horseshoe will come from? I hope it’s not the orange trees!

We will know in 30 minutes...
Chocolatier or sheep is my guess.

Paul__
04-21-18, 02:02 PM
We will know in 30 minutes...
Chocolatier or sheep is my guess.

I think that it may come from the studio.

nagmad
04-21-18, 02:17 PM
2 harvests from my apple trees and I?ve gotten 2 horseshoes. Trying to get all those other horseshoes seems kinda pointless when the last few are impossible to get and cannot be boosted

I just harvested my apples and no horseshoe, totally agree that it?s pointless to start a quest, put so much time into it and to get to this point and get nothing with an 8hr wait this close to the end,

judyandthecat
04-21-18, 02:21 PM
I think that it may come from the studio.

I hope you are right because I have two studios.

zxzxzp
04-21-18, 02:23 PM
Yeah...the 8 hr wait for apples at the end is like an anticlimax....just wait and nothing to do...takes away bit of the excitement ...all depends on wats next...can it be something easy like cows or kitchen...

judyandthecat
04-21-18, 02:31 PM
Goal 10 of 10
Get 1 Rainbow Horseshoe from the juicer
Give 6 Rainbow Horseshoes to Morgan
Give 10 tomato juice to Morgan
REWARDS: 200 coins, PINK UNICORN,experience points

greengraygirl2
04-21-18, 02:35 PM
Where do you get rainbow horse shoes?

Paul__
04-21-18, 02:35 PM
Where do you get rainbow horse shoes?

The Juicer

nagmad
04-21-18, 02:37 PM
I am so angry and upset right now, I get all the way to level 10 and guess what, it comes from the juicer, I don?t have a juicer, I can?t afford to buy the juicer, what a complete waste of my time and effort, I also purchased the rainbow stable so yes can make the last horseshoe but still can?t complete it because I can?t collect from the juicer, I?m done,

Paul__
04-21-18, 02:42 PM
I am so angry and upset right now, I get all the way to level 10 and guess what, it comes from the juicer, I don?t have a juicer, I can?t afford to buy the juicer, what a complete waste of my time and effort, I also purchased the rainbow stable so yes can make the last horseshoe but still can?t complete it because I can?t collect from the juicer, I?m done,

If you collect the Rainbow Horseshoe from the Rainbow Stable it completes the quest "Get a Rainbow Horseshoe." I had to do this with the Silver Horseshoes because none dropped the first time i collected.

akireznarf
04-21-18, 03:07 PM
How long does it take to craft the next horseshoe in the rainbow stable?

Paul__
04-21-18, 03:29 PM
How long does it take to craft the next horseshoe in the rainbow stable?

My iPad is charging now but I believe it is 3 hours.

nagmad
04-21-18, 03:33 PM
If you collect the Rainbow Horseshoe from the Rainbow Stable it completes the quest "Get a Rainbow Horseshoe." I had to do this with the Silver Horseshoes because none dropped the first time i collected.

I will try that, but it still isn’t fair that the only way I can complete a quest is to pay gems, even with the rainbow stable, I have no silver horseshoes from the apples so it’s going to be very time consuming to move along the colours when the last few are taking an hour to hour and half and require 2,
I asked several pages back what happens in these circumstances and there was no response, someone else asked about the mine as they don’t have that, so there really needs to be another option,
I had 10,000 coins, and am now trying to sell everything I can, there is no quick way to earn coins so to get to the 48,000 coins the juicer needs will take far more time to gather then the finish time of the quest. So it still stands that to get to the end of a quest or even half way through and to not be able to move forward is frustrating and upsetting

Alida2014
04-21-18, 03:55 PM

The tomato juice can be found very often in the newspaper or at the neighbors. Good luck

kit10deuce
04-21-18, 03:57 PM
Aaaaaaaarg! Stinkin apple trees! I have harvested apples like 4 or5 times now and NOT ONE SNGLE HORSESHOE AT ALL!

nagmad
04-21-18, 04:03 PM
The tomato juice can be found very often in the newspaper or at the neighbors. Good luck

Yes thank you, I have completed that part but how can you collect the horseshoe when it comes from the juicer and I don’t have the juicer, there is no way, so the only way is to purchase the rainbow stable and make them, if you don’t have enough gems it’s just not possible to finish

judyandthecat
04-21-18, 04:07 PM
I will try that, but it still isn?t fair that the only way I can complete a quest is to pay gems, even with the rainbow stable, I have no silver horseshoes from the apples so it?s going to be very time consuming to move along the colours when the last few are taking an hour to hour and half and require 2,
I asked several pages back what happens in these circumstances and there was no response, someone else asked about the mine as they don?t have that, so there really needs to be another option,
I had 10,000 coins, and am now trying to sell everything I can, there is no quick way to earn coins so to get to the 48,000 coins the juicer needs will take far more time to gather then the finish time of the quest. So it still stands that to get to the end of a quest or even half way through and to not be able to move forward is frustrating and upsetting

The option if you didn't have the mine was the Sugar Spinner

And if you didn't have the fishing pond it was the Deep Fryer.

jackieis
04-21-18, 04:07 PM
I?ve only received one after 3 harvests. 😑

Alida2014
04-21-18, 04:21 PM
Yes thank you, I have completed that part but how can you collect the horseshoe when it comes from the juicer and I don’t have the juicer, there is no way, so the only way is to purchase the rainbow stable and make them, if you don’t have enough gems it’s just not possible to finish

oh sorry, i thought you have the rainbow stable

gdr4gon
04-21-18, 04:38 PM
When collecting from the apple trees, what I do is collect one... Wait like a minute, close the app. Go back do something else around the farm and collect another one. Do it again for each tree. And so far it has worked for me. I have 8 trees and I've been getting 3, 4 and one time 5 horseshoes. Hope this helps, good luck everyone :)

jackieis
04-21-18, 05:47 PM
I haven?t received any rainbow horseshoes yet but what would you do first, complete a collection or give them to Morgan?

judyandthecat
04-21-18, 06:07 PM
I haven?t received any rainbow horseshoes yet but what would you do first, complete a collection or give them to Morgan?

I would hold them until you have enough to give to Morgan for the Pink Unicorn.
And as Pookiebear50 always says one extra for turning into collections.

akireznarf
04-21-18, 09:07 PM
The option if you didn't have the mine was the Sugar Spinner

And if you didn't have the fishing pond it was the Deep Fryer.

For me, the rainbow horseshoe comes from the chocolatier. I have 3 now even though I?m still completing the silver horseshoes.

Alida2014
04-21-18, 09:54 PM
:o

judyandthecat
04-22-18, 03:05 AM
For me, the rainbow horseshoe comes from the chocolatier. I have 3 now even though I?m still completing the silver horseshoes.

Thank you I will add that to post 2

nagmad
04-22-18, 03:23 AM
I would just like to thank anyone that has come to my farm and shopped to help me get the juicer, about 15hrs ago I had 10,000 coins and was thinking obtaining the juicer was impossible, I now have 40,000 coins so only need 8,000 to get the juicer and have a better shot at finishing this quest,

nagmad
04-22-18, 04:22 AM
Just got the juicer thanks to some awesome people in the farm story community, can anyone tell me how long the quickest juice is to make, the juicer takes 2days to complete and we have 3 left on the quest, if the quickest juice is a couple of hours then I may still need to pay the gems to complete it now, if the quickest juice takes 1/2hour I may be able to still get a couple of horseshoes on completion without using gems

Edit, paid the 17gems to open the juicer, I have missed out on the last several animals because I have been unable to finish the quests, I don’t want to miss out on a unicorn

Alida2014
04-22-18, 05:05 AM
Good luck, nagmad

loulou1290
04-22-18, 05:22 AM
How are drop rates for everyone on the juicer? I’ve been making juice non stop for the past 12 hours and have managed 2 horseshoes! All the other horseshoes have been easy - I’d hate to miss out on a unicorn because of the last challenge! I actually thought I had a chance this time after the last few disastrous events!

Blondiegirlhi
04-22-18, 05:40 AM
I have also been making juice non-stop and have gotten zero horseshoes. :(

ronsfarm00
04-22-18, 06:44 AM
Help I've made it to the last round had trouble with the dehydrator already and now I've made juices nonstop since yesterday and got no horseshoes at all and I've made all the juices I can make. Please fix it I've gotten this far and hate not to get it finished.

little_veggie
04-22-18, 07:12 AM
I have had to mine and mine for gold horse shoes and the make silver and rainbow horse shoes in the stable . The juicer is being most unhelpful . Will run out of tools at this rate but am determined to have that unicorn :cool:xxx

330unicorn
04-22-18, 07:31 AM
Glad to see it's not just me not getting any horseshoes from the juicer.

hellsempress
04-22-18, 07:33 AM
The juicer does appear to be unlucky. I am another who has been juicing non-stop all day with zero results, and being unable to afford to purchase the stable to convert items I am a little disappointed.

There are still two days left though so I'm hopeful the drop rate will improve. Good luck guys! I for one am looking forward to meeting my new little unicorn :)

Baconj
04-22-18, 08:45 AM
Yes! I'm hoping to have the six by day 10, but have zero so far for two days of juicing.

lennumber1
04-22-18, 09:22 AM
30+ items crafted in the juicer and so far only 1 rainbow horseshoe.

DaphneGlass
04-22-18, 09:26 AM
Gotta say, I too have noted the juicer isn't dropping at all, such a shame as the event is great, but the last 3 crafters are non droppers making it impossible to even craft the shoes needed in the stable, all the other crafting buildings have been great so a real let down now that there will be no turn ins, the sugar spinner, dehydrator, kitchen and fryer are terrible droppers lol x

Rbkhfrnkln
04-22-18, 09:47 AM
Gotta say, I too have noted the juicer isn't dropping at all, such a shame as the event is great, but the last 3 crafters are non droppers making it impossible to even craft the shoes needed in the stable, all the other crafting buildings have been great so a real let down now that there will be no turn ins, the sugar spinner, dehydrator, kitchen and fryer are terrible droppers lol x

same with me i havent gotten a single drop since yesterday

Woldawson
04-22-18, 09:59 AM
Same here. Have collected 20 times from Juicer. No rainbow horseshoes either😏

DaphneGlass
04-22-18, 10:49 AM
Same here. Have collected 20 times from Juicer. No rainbow horseshoes either😏

What I have noticed, really odd this, and in a sick way quite funny, the farm I am doing the event on and all side goals is the one that I bought the stable (it looks pretty lol), but the naughty juicer doesnt juice the shoes lol, however on my other farm, no stable bought, where I am not really trying, juicer has juiced 3 shoes lol x

DaphneGlass
04-22-18, 10:51 AM
same with me i havent gotten a single drop since yesterday

Hi hun, isnt it odd tho how that happens, yet other buildings spit the shoes, I think there is a ghost lol xx

Woldawson
04-22-18, 11:24 AM
Annoying when that happens. I don?t have a stable cos I didn?t have a spare 400 gems😩.

waywardwood
04-22-18, 11:52 AM
Just got the juicer thanks to some awesome people in the farm story community, can anyone tell me how long the quickest juice is to make, the juicer takes 2days to complete and we have 3 left on the quest, if the quickest juice is a couple of hours then I may still need to pay the gems to complete it now, if the quickest juice takes 1/2hour I may be able to still get a couple of horseshoes on completion without using gems

Edit, paid the 17gems to open the juicer, I have missed out on the last several animals because I have been unable to finish the quests, I don?t want to miss out on a unicorn

Didn?t see another reply, so just in case the fastest juice is tomato juice (20 minutes) so stock up on tomatoes and red peppers as crops/from the market. Good luck 🦄

judyandthecat
04-22-18, 12:17 PM
Annoying when that happens. I don?t have a stable cos I didn?t have a spare 400 gems��.

The stable is on sale for 80 gems
Then you get a reward of 10 gems for buying it and I think another 15 gems when you make one of each horseshoe.
I believe the final cost is 55 gems after rewards.
Maybe someone that bought it can verify my numbers.

BatCrzy2
04-22-18, 12:43 PM
I bought the stable (on sale) and right now it’s the only way for me to get the rainbow horseshoe. It takes 2 silver horseshoes to make a rainbow, 2 gold to make a silver, and so on. Hopefully, the juicer will wake up, this is a lot of work!

PookieBear50
04-22-18, 01:10 PM
I must unfortunately add my concerns about the Juicer to the growing list of those not getting any Horseshoes from that particular building. I can only hope that I will be able to convert enough of the other horseshoes upward to get enough Rainbow Horseshoes to complete the goals. I hate to rely on the lower levels because the crafting times are so long...but with the Apple Trees taking 8 hours, and the Mine being a game of chance, I really have no choice but to do what I can. Now, after reading DaphneGlass' post (#235), I wish I had held off on getting the Rainbow Stable until after I had gotten the horseshoes from the Juicer.

Oh, well.

EDIT: no sooner did I post than I collected from my Juicer and received a horseshoe. Lady Luck and Lord Chance are fickle indeed. Still, I probably won't get anymore from the Juicer for at least a day, so I'm still going to need to rely on the other horseshoes to craft upward...hopefully my luck there remains positive.

DaphneGlass
04-22-18, 01:32 PM
The stable is on sale for 80 gems
Then you get a reward of 10 gems for buying it and I think another 15 gems when you make one of each horseshoe.
I believe the final cost is 55 gems after rewards.
Maybe someone that bought it can verify my numbers.

You are right Hun, you do get ten gems back then 15 after the side goal, I bought mine at full gem but made some use of it in the early stages, plus I liked it lol x

DaphneGlass
04-22-18, 01:36 PM
I must unfortunately add my concerns about the Juicer to the growing list of those not getting any Horseshoes from that particular building. I can only hope that I will be able to convert enough of the other horseshoes upward to get enough Rainbow Horseshoes to complete the goals. I hate to rely on the lower levels because the crafting times are so long...but with the Apple Trees taking 8 hours, and the Mine being a game of chance, I really have no choice but to do what I can. Now, after reading DaphneGlass' post (#235), I wish I had held off on getting the Rainbow Stable until after I had gotten the horseshoes from the Juicer.

Oh, well.

Bless ya, I know, that juicer eh, it’s not playing nice, I have noticed though with the others, the day after it opens they start dropping more, also clear apps after playing the game, and I also clear cookies etc regularly, not sure if that helps but it sure doesn’t hurt, good luck x

PookieBear50
04-22-18, 01:43 PM
Bless ya, I know, that juicer eh, it’s not playing nice, I have noticed though with the others, the day after it opens they start dropping more, also clear apps after playing the game, and I also clear cookies etc regularly, not sure if that helps but it sure doesn’t hurt, good luck x

I've noticed that, once you complete the goal requirements, however difficult it was to collect enough horseshoes to fulfill them, thereafter the drop rate improves. Not significantly, but there is a slight improvement overall. Perhaps that is just wishful thinking on my part, though...

lululatte
04-22-18, 02:22 PM
Ah so I'm not alone, I was really enjoying this, thinking yes I'll get the pink unicorn and have a chance to put in some collections as well. Alas my juicer is also being mean. ...

Lozziemj
04-22-18, 03:09 PM
I just completed Goal 10 and got one Unicorn. However, for the life of me, I can?t find the Mystical Meadow to place on my farm. Anyone know? Thanks 🙏🏻

syncler78
04-22-18, 03:17 PM
I got my pink unicorn! Alas, it doesn?t go in the stables but in a new habitat ?Mystical Meadows?. Can?t we get some new plots of land to expand our farm to?

syncler78
04-22-18, 03:17 PM
I found mine in the cellar, but I had to page through everything to find it.

Edit: this is a reply to Lozziemj.

ratguy3
04-22-18, 03:31 PM
I’ve played all day and not a single horseshoe from the juicer��

mummyb55
04-22-18, 03:40 PM
I just completed Goal 10 and got one Unicorn. However, for the life of me, I can?t find the Mystical Meadow to place on my farm. Anyone know? Thanks ����

Hi

I went to the cellar and tried to drag the unicorn out. This flipped me to the correct place in the market to buy it.