PDA

View Full Version : Unicorns and Rainbows! - 2018 Apr 12 (POLL ADDED)

Pages : 1 [2]

akireznarf
04-22-18, 03:44 PM
I just completed Goal 10 and got one Unicorn. However, for the life of me, I can?t find the Mystical Meadow to place on my farm. Anyone know? Thanks 🙏🏻

It?s in the market. Unlocked after getting a unicorn.

jackieis
04-22-18, 04:53 PM
How many collections is it taking people to get the blue unicorn?

tya_bakery
04-22-18, 05:03 PM
Thank you Storm8! The pink unicorn, the mythical habitat & the (animated) rainbow spring are very beautiful. Now I wish I am lucky enough to get blue unicorn ;)

duckbean
04-22-18, 05:23 PM
I hope I am able to get the unicorn I have been crafting in the juicer all day and only gotten 1 horse shoe

syncler78
04-22-18, 06:11 PM

7 collections so far, no blue unicorn. Only 1 repeat prize though.

Woldawson
04-22-18, 06:33 PM
I just completed Goal 10 and got one Unicorn. However, for the life of me, I can?t find the Mystical Meadow to place on my farm. Anyone know? Thanks 🙏🏻

Is it in ur storage?

Paul__
04-22-18, 06:37 PM
The stable is on sale for 80 gems
Then you get a reward of 10 gems for buying it and I think another 15 gems when you make one of each horseshoe.
I believe the final cost is 55 gems after rewards.
Maybe someone that bought it can verify my numbers.

I can confirm that the reward for step 2 of the stable quest is 15 gems as the reward.

PookieBear50
04-22-18, 07:01 PM

Because of the poor drop rate with the Juicer, I have only been able to turn in 2 collections, no unicorn (but I did get a duplicate of the Rainbow Lantern).

zxzxzp
04-22-18, 07:21 PM
Just realized there are no tiles this time round... I don’t decorate much...but I do like the tiles. Very low drop rate from juicer... I did manage the unicorn but with the week starting, I don’t think I can finish the golden lure goal.

Lilliepaddd
04-22-18, 07:49 PM
Love the pink unicorn! I have such bad luck in the collections please increase juicer drop rate...plzzzzz lol..fingers crossed though for the next few days. I was really hoping the leaderboard unicorn would be up for sale too.

lululatte
04-22-18, 07:56 PM
I hope I am able to get the unicorn I have been crafting in the juicer all day and only gotten 1 horse shoe

I haven't got any last night and today.. I bought some gems.. spent some money.. please can they increase the rate

PookieBear50
04-22-18, 08:10 PM
1st collection: Rainbow Wind Spinner
2nd collection: Rainbow Lantern (#2, after the reward for one of the goals)
3rd collection: Rainbow Arch (#2, after the reward for one of the goals)
4th collection: Pegasus Topiary
5th collection: Pegasus Topiary (#2)
6th collection: Peacock Statue
7th collection: Rainbow Wind Spinner (#1)
8th collection: Rainbow Arch (#3)
9th collection: Blue Unicorn
10th collection: Rainbow Wind Spinner (#3)
11th collection: Rainbow Spring
12th collection: Pegasus Topiary (#3)
13th collection: Rainbow Arch (#4)
14th collection: Rainbow Wind Spinner (#4)
15th collection: Rainbow Bush (#2, after the reward for one of the goals)
16th collection: Rainbow Spring (#2)

beholdthebrookestar
04-22-18, 08:32 PM
I want the unicorns so bad that I broke down and spent the $9.99 on the extra horseshoes (on top of the rainbow converter house for 80 gems) after I won the pink unicorn, and after all that, I still can?t get the blue one! Have mercy, Storm 8!

FarmerIreneOK
04-22-18, 09:17 PM
Thank you, Storm8, for a fun event that has achievable goals, reasonable drop rates, does not use barn space, and has nice prizes! First event I?ve enjoyed in a while!

waywardwood
04-22-18, 09:52 PM
Thank you, Storm8, for a fun event that has achievable goals, reasonable drop rates, does not use barn space, and has nice prizes! First event I?ve enjoyed in a while!

I agree, this was a low-stress and achievable event. I just got the pink ��, so am on to try for the blue with collections! Drop rate on juicer has been rough, but I’m in a good frame of mind about at least achieving one pet! Thanks Storm8 ��

little_veggie
04-23-18, 12:16 AM
Hurrah, I got the pink unicorn using the rainbow stable . I have had the mythical meadow for ages with no unicorn to put in it ( no idea when I won it) so very happy now This was a fun event . Thank you xxxx

Lilliepaddd
04-23-18, 06:50 AM
I agree..and my luck has changed..I won the blue unicorn today. Yahoo!!! I didn?t get any silver horseshoes this morning from the apple tree but I have some cooking in the stable. Very pleased with Storm 8 as well. Thx 😊😊😊

mothernature15
04-23-18, 07:06 AM
love the animation of the peacock statue when you tap it, wish it's movement was continuous like duck pond, blossom pond still it's beautiful, all the prizes are wonderful, hope to get them all....is it possible to have stable's animation active even after the event...especially the rainbow coloured smoke....

tuffyjkitten
04-23-18, 08:47 AM
Two days and I still don’t have my first horseshoe from the juicer???? That’s garbage....

sheepishjaina
04-23-18, 09:46 AM
The disproportionate levels of horseshoes are the main problem with these type of events. The silver ones I have are all manufactured.

Rachel1052
04-23-18, 09:52 AM
I have been collecting from the juicier for over a day and have only gotten 1 horseshoe! This bits.

CierzoKitchen
04-23-18, 09:58 AM
Won the Pink unicorn today! didn't even need the stable... but drops from the juicer are terribly, awfully hard

Lilliepaddd
04-23-18, 11:15 AM
The disproportionate levels of horseshoes are the main problem with these type of events. The silver ones I have are all manufactured.

I hear you...

cheznany
04-23-18, 11:40 AM
Bonjour
Pourquoi a chaque ?v?nement on ?crit les m?mes choses... On se plains des gouttes qui sont si rares...
C'est triste de donner de son temps de fabriquer livrer vendre mais surtout de
Ne pas ?tre r?compens? de notre investissement.. ! ! !
Le jeu est passionnant... Mais les d?fis stressant frustrant d?cevant
Quand je pense au travail que vous faite pour nous donner de si jolies r?compenses
Vos id?es de jeux sont g?niaux.... Mais quel dommage la fa?on de nous le proposer surtout a chaque fin de niveau...et de recevoir des triples d?corations...
Et d'esp?rer ceux qu'on a pas....
J'ai d?j? perdu l'ours blanc et le castor les perruches ins?parables de cette mani?re
Juste a cause de ne pas obtenir plus de gouttes ..
Juste triste ..sinon merci de vos chouettes d?fis...

Srishtikarta
04-23-18, 11:43 AM
How does one get the mythical meadow? Mine did not mysteriously appear and I can't seem to find it anywhere??
Thank you.

tromalyt
04-23-18, 12:16 PM
No horseshoes from the juicer on the whole day.

Vllygirl
04-23-18, 01:26 PM
32 and counting juices and 2 horse shoes from juicer

judyandthecat
04-23-18, 01:56 PM
How does one get the mythical meadow? Mine did not mysteriously appear and I can't seem to find it anywhere??
Thank you.

Go to the market under the Cow tab and scroll down a bit and you will find it for sale.
On iOS that is not sure if it is different for an android device.

lpslover143
04-23-18, 02:22 PM
Waiting all day to turn in a collection and not one horseshoe from the juicer.

kit10deuce
04-23-18, 03:19 PM
I've been juicing non-stop since the juice challange was released and I only have 2 horseshoes! I am never going to get a unicorn at this rate! Uuuuuuuugggggghhhhhh!

nagmad
04-23-18, 03:50 PM
Please give us a final increase in the horseshoe drop rate, the amount of people complaining has to count for something,

Srishtikarta
04-23-18, 04:04 PM
Go to the market under the Cow tab and scroll down a bit and you will find it for sale.
On iOS that is not sure if it is different for an android device.

Thanks judyandthecat 

Unfortunately I see the following but can't find the meadow. Very frustrating as I want to see the pony up and about.
I have an iPhone

PookieBear50
04-23-18, 04:07 PM
Thanks judyandthecat 

Unfortunately I see the following but can't find the meadow. Very frustrating as I want to see the pony up and about.
I have an iPhone

Is it possible that you participated in the Leaderboard event that originally featured unicorns? If so, it may be that you received the Mythical Meadow back then as one of the prizes and it is currently sitting unused in your storage. That is where I found my Mythical Meadow, because--like yours--my game says "Limit Reached!"

krissyone2
04-23-18, 04:09 PM
I was so excited to collect my juices this am and get 2 rainbow horseshoes... only for them to disappear!! :(
So frustrated after making 6 rainbow horseshoes over 3 days in the rainbow stable and getting nothing,I ended up buying the horseshoe kit for sale.
My luck also changed and on the 16th turn in of collections I got him!! So very lucky and I know not everyone will be lucky so I’m sorry.
My only hint is as others have said in other events, make sure you put out every decoration you win or sell the extras( especially those huge garden beds!) and don’t have any event decorations left in your cellar! I ended up getting every deco this way!
Good luck everyone on getting at least one unicorn!! Xx

judyandthecat
04-23-18, 04:29 PM
Thanks judyandthecat 

I have an iPhone

That tells me it is likely in your cellar go through it carefully.
Like Pookiebear50 said you likely got it from the leaderboard.

If it isn't in your cellar send a private message to rynetory2

causeihave2
04-23-18, 04:36 PM
I?ve been making stuff in the juicer since I hit the last level and have only received 2 rainbow horseshoes. Anyone else having that issue? I?ve made over 40 items. Doesn?t seem right...

WindermereBakery
04-23-18, 04:49 PM
Same here, it takes me at least 20 juices to get one horseshoe. Very frustrating and not very enjoyable. Maybe they just don't want to admit that it's not working as intended...

Market is so flooded with juices you can't sell them either

Srishtikarta
04-23-18, 05:11 PM
Is it possible that you participated in the Leaderboard event that originally featured unicorns? If so, it may be that you received the Mythical Meadow back then as one of the prizes and it is currently sitting unused in your storage. That is where I found my Mythical Meadow, because--like yours--my game says "Limit Reached!"

Thank you 😊 PookieBear50.
I found the meadow.

bessbee
04-23-18, 05:42 PM
Again! Mean-spirited! Nothing from juicer after spending days collecting.

Paul__
04-23-18, 05:47 PM
So far i have 7 of the 10 prizes. I only need the Blue Unicorn, peacock statue, and rainbow spring. Hopefully the Juicer will cooperate. I have the rainbow stable but its using all my silver horseshoes which are also very rare and those use Gold horseshoes which come from the Mine where im running out of tools.

tuffyjkitten
04-23-18, 05:53 PM
Evening of day 3 and still not a single rainbow horseshoe has dropped. :mad:

Congrats to those who got their Unicorn(s). I have the stable sitting in storage and it seems it’s gonna stay that way...

FRANTASTICO
04-23-18, 05:58 PM
Finished the event items 2 days ago. Now I need to try my luck to see what prizes I can get....yea right, been running my juicer, trying to sell at VERY low prices to clear barn, but guess what.....still NO HORSESHOES from my juicer.....oh that’s right, this is a game of luck.....been farming for 3 1/2 years and the events are getting worse....ok I’m done venting, it’s back to my juicer.....or back to my last event

stormdagi
04-23-18, 06:00 PM
How are drop rates for everyone on the juicer? I?ve been making juice non stop for the past 12 hours and have managed 2 horseshoes! All the other horseshoes have been easy - I?d hate to miss out on a unicorn because of the last challenge! I actually thought I had a chance this time after the last few disastrous events!

Nothing. . I handin all day and no horseshoe. 😱

ronsfarm00
04-23-18, 06:23 PM
Really not fair we get all the way to the end of the game and loose out on 2 horseshoes. Can you please fix the drop rate on the juicer fast

Fairyreserve
04-23-18, 06:28 PM
Stingy. Juicer be stingy. But I got Pinky!

1st collection the peacock
2nd collection the trough
3rd collection the topiary

I'm probably not gonna get blue. But crossing my fingers.

kit10deuce
04-23-18, 08:33 PM
I want to trade for the blue unicorn! I do NOT need 5 rainbow springs! I want the flippin blue unicorn!!! I spent $20 in actual money for the horseshoes I needed only to get 5 rainbow springs, 3 useless peacocks and repeats of all the other decor I already didn't want! I've turned in like 15 collections and still no unicorn!

KadeeDid
04-23-18, 08:44 PM
Evening of day 3 and still not a single rainbow horseshoe has dropped. :mad:

Congrats to those who got their Unicorn(s). I have the stable sitting in storage and it seems it’s gonna stay that way...

I have not received any horseshoes from the mine or juicer.

loulou1290
04-23-18, 08:47 PM
I can’t believe it! 20 collections traded, resulting in:
7 x Arches
4 x Bushes
4 x Troughs
5 x Springs
I think I might just have to be content to have my Pink Unicorn

PookieBear50
04-23-18, 09:07 PM
I received the Blue Unicorn upon turning in my 9th collection. Now to keep my fingers crossed to get the Rainbow Spring and the Koi Windsock...assuming I'm able to get more Rainbow Horseshoes (which is not guaranteed at all).

waywardwood
04-23-18, 10:35 PM
I?ve been making stuff in the juicer since I hit the last level and have only received 2 rainbow horseshoes. Anyone else having that issue? I?ve made over 40 items. Doesn?t seem right...

Me too, exact same scenario. Running the juicer non-stop....

lilhobby4ever
04-23-18, 11:41 PM
I received the Blue Unicorn upon turning in my 9th collection. Now to keep my fingers crossed to get the Rainbow Spring and the Koi Windsock...assuming I'm able to get more Rainbow Horseshoes (which is not guaranteed at all).

I'm the same. I got the blue unicorn on the 9th collection. Was able to finish the goals to get the pink one too. I'm only mentioning this to give others some hope. It has been years since I've been lucky like this. Thanks to all that shared tips; they helped me so much. My juicer isn't producing horse shoes either, but I've been crafting to make the rainbow ones. Good luck to everyone!

kerry8919
04-24-18, 01:26 AM
How do u get the rainbow coloured horseshoes (the day 10 shoe) from the juicer? I?ve made tons and tons of different juices and that?s the o my horse shoe I haven?t been able to get. I?ve also read that lower levels can get it from the chocolatier so been doing that too. I?m level 36. Haven?t been able to complete a single collection. Am I missing something?

I don?t get any rainbow horse shoes. How do you craft them?

CleoHotel
04-24-18, 01:48 AM
I have got the blue unicorn but it won?t let me get it?s habitat - keeps saying I need to level up. Any advice please? Cleo?s Farm level 91

Rynetory2
04-24-18, 02:00 AM
How do u get the rainbow coloured horseshoes (the day 10 shoe) from the juicer? I?ve made tons and tons of different juices and that?s the o my horse shoe I haven?t been able to get. I?ve also read that lower levels can get it from the chocolatier so been doing that too. I?m level 36. Haven?t been able to complete a single collection. Am I missing something?

I don?t get any rainbow horse shoes. How do you craft them?

Sources of collection items may differ according to farm levels. Go and check your source by clicking on the Day 10's box in the Collection Gallery and it will show you the source.

You need to have the Rainbow Stable in order to craft collection items. You'll need Day 9 items to craft Day 10.

Rynetory2
04-24-18, 02:03 AM
I have got the blue unicorn but it won?t let me get it?s habitat - keeps saying I need to level up. Any advice please? Cleo?s Farm level 91

Hmm strange. You should be able to get it. Can you restart your device? Also check that you are playing on latest regular version. Please post your game version and screenshot of the message in the Bugs forum if you are still unable to get it.

grietje60
04-24-18, 03:03 AM
I am really annoyed with this game. The juicer isn?t dropping any horseshoes for me.

wongyanting555
04-24-18, 03:16 AM
I don't usually post on the forum but i want to encourage all not to give up in the last few hours of the event. I got my blue unicorn in my FIRST collection turn in. I am still in shock and awe.,All the best everyone!

Fairyreserve
04-24-18, 03:50 AM
4th collection, lamppost.
5th collection, another spring
6th collection, another lamppost.

Apple collection gave me 1 silver horseshoe. Bluey remains elusive.

loulou1290
04-24-18, 04:51 AM
So far:
9 x Arches
7 x Springs
6 x Bushes
6 x Troughs
2 x Lantern
1x Wind Sock
1 x Wind Spinner

32 Collections, and still no Unicorn, Peacock or Topiary!

johnpaulg
04-24-18, 05:33 AM
I share your pain. I delivered 70 + before I got the rainbow horseshoe. But, got the unicorn on the first try (I was lucky). My advice is keep making juice there is 12 hours to go. After playing this game for over four years, you take what you can get and just have fun.

loulou1290
04-24-18, 07:07 AM
There may be 12 hours to go, but given that it is now midnight, I can’t really justify staying up all night trying to generate horseshoes!

mybelle34
04-24-18, 07:11 AM
Hard not to notice the "luck" part is tied to spending $$ . How about an event that is actually winnable once in awhile? Without spending gems got one horseshoe from all the apple trees once every 3 or 4 times collected from. How is that supposed to be fair and keep people playing?!

kerry8919
04-24-18, 09:14 AM
Sources of collection items may differ according to farm levels. Go and check your source by clicking on the Day 10's box in the Collection Gallery and it will show you the source.

You need to have the Rainbow Stable in order to craft collection items. You'll need Day 9 items to craft Day 10.

Thanks. It is the juicer. Isn?t giving any I?ve made about 20 juices. I don?t have enough gems for the rainbow stable.

griffithpack
04-24-18, 10:23 AM
I’ve finally figured out why people have more than one farm. I thought it was for storage, but it’s for events. Lower level farms have much better drop rates- at least mine did. Maybe I’ll give up on the one I spent over 3 years building to get to level 100 and just use my baby farm - since it got horseshoes from the juicer - and then I’ll start yet another so it will be a high enough level to get prizes future in events - LOL! There’s more than one way to chase a unicorn �� ��

LA1171
04-24-18, 11:14 AM
Ah so I'm not alone, I was really enjoying this, thinking yes I'll get the pink unicorn and have a chance to put in some collections as well. Alas my juicer is also being mean. ...

I was also enjoying the events. I've didn't win the last one and have yet to win this one, even when purchasing the extra buildings. Less than 7 hours left and I only have two horseshoes from the juicer which took several days and constant production to get. Good luck to all that's spent so much time and gems. Sometimes close just don't cut it.

PookieBear50
04-24-18, 11:33 AM
Running out of time, and it looks like I won't be getting the Rainbow Koi Wind Sock. Won't be able to harvest from the Apple Trees again before time runs out...might be able to craft the horseshoes, but then it's the final Rainbow Horseshoes from the Juicer that will be the sticking point. Oh, well. All I can do is keep turning in whatever collections I can manage. The rest is in the hands of Lady Luck and Lord Chance.

deedeetapia
04-24-18, 12:35 PM
I was also enjoying the events. I've didn't win the last one and have yet to win this one, even when purchasing the extra buildings. Less than 7 hours left and I only have two horseshoes from the juicer which took several days and constant production to get. Good luck to all that's spent so much time and gems. Sometimes close just don't cut it.

I liked this event better than past ones. It was a little more obtainable BUT once i got to the juicer things turned. It took 3 days of constant juicing to get 6 horseshoes. Now with 5 hours to go i might get 1 collection set, maybe! The unicorn requires a magical meadow but i have no idea where or how to get it! Ive already deleted one my other storm 8 games bcuz of these unobtainable events, might have to delete this one too. Its just not fun to work so hard to not be able to complete an event. AND this is my first event to actually complete in 2 years but i wont get any cute collection prizes...disapointed, again.

zxzxzp
04-24-18, 12:36 PM
I?ve finally figured out why people have more than one farm. I thought it was for storage, but it?s for events. Lower level farms have much better drop rates- at least mine did. Maybe I?ll give up on the one I spent over 3 years building to get to level 100 and just use my baby farm - since it got horseshoes from the juicer - and then I?ll start yet another so it will be a high enough level to get prizes future in events - LOL! There?s more than one way to chase a unicorn 🦄 😂

Wow! Level 100 is impressive. I?m in the sixties and leveling up seems really slow....I hear what you say about lower levels being more event friendly...now things take forever, esp with the number of new crafts in each machine... I used to play when fs2 just launched. Life on farm was very simple...I really miss that...then I had an Android phone. And havnt played for the longest time...but now it?s really slow going.

earthangell2
04-24-18, 01:26 PM
I'm on level 78, been playing for 1,625 days, though I quit for a few months a couple of years ago. I bought the stable when it went on sale. I've been playing nonstop to try to get the blue unicorn, I did get the pink one. Due to the poor drop rate on the apples and juicer, I've had to use the stable to make the silver and rainbow horseshoes, I've gotten less than 5 of each from the apples and juicer total, maybe less than 4 each. I've managed to turn in the full set 22 times. So far, I've received 5 rainbow springs (have 2 more, bought for the last unicorn event), 4 rainbow arches (have 2 more from the last unicorn event), 5 Pegasus topiaries, 4 rainbow lanterns, (got one more from this event) 1 rainbow bush (plus one more from this event), 1 trough (plus 1 from event), 1 rainbow bush (plus 1 from event), and a peacock statue. No blue unicorn, spinner, or koi flag. Reminds me of the guinea pig event, couldn't win the brown one either, and I bought the hay machine. The only reason I have the gnomes, the beaver, and the reindeer is I spent money on gems. I feel they are being sadistic, to have this event go so well until we got to the apples, I can almost see them laughing at me, like 12 year old boys playing pranks. I didn't win the rainbow unicorn from the last event either, or the mama duck and baby, or the pink deer. I'm very disappointed. I did get the blue parakeet on the next to last try, but I have no hopes at this point.

earthangell2
04-24-18, 01:38 PM
just played again, got another trough:mad:

Fairyreserve
04-24-18, 01:51 PM
I share your pain. I delivered 70 + before I got the rainbow horseshoe. But, got the unicorn on the first try (I was lucky). My advice is keep making juice there is 12 hours to go. After playing this game for over four years, you take what you can get and just have fun.

Excellent advice!

I have spent $4.99 many times. This is the first time Im actually considering spending a $9.99 package. I really want the blue guy, but there's no guarantee. I'm really hemming and hawing here. I have Pinky, so I should probably just be grateful for that. Right?

alijeh
04-24-18, 02:07 PM
Got the pink one yesterday, but I have not received 1 horseshoe from the juicer since then.I've been working it nonstop! Not fun!

grietje60
04-24-18, 02:16 PM
I have 1 horseshoe from the juicer so i didnt complete this event. And i didnt complete more resent events because i refuse to buy gems in order to be able to complete. Its really no fun anymore.

Scalezzzz
04-24-18, 02:27 PM
I kept forgetting that there was an event going on so I haven’t been participating much and was only able to turn in a couple collections. I did win both unicorns but I was most excited when I won the wind spinner haha :o
Hoping I get a couple more collections in to try to win the wind sock! That’d be nice but I’m happy with just the spinner.
The unicorns are nice too though.

nagmad
04-24-18, 02:34 PM
I have 1 more collection to turn in, just making the last rainbow horseshoe I can and don?t expect any from the juicer, I only needed the peacock and blue unicorn, but instead have a bunch of doubles and triples of decos sitting on my farm, I know I should be happy with the pink unicorn, and I am but when the possibility of getting another is there and the out come is disappointing over and over again. It?s not much fun

cheznany
04-24-18, 02:45 PM
Et voil?... J'ai fait 21 collections...et pas de licorne bleue.... D?ception...
Quel dommage cette fa?on de nous faire jouer...
Petit sourire pour avoir obtenu la rose...j'aurais ador? obtenir la bleue...
Est ce que stormy sourit ???��������

grietje60
04-24-18, 03:28 PM
Ok? but still no fun

tya_bakery
04-24-18, 03:59 PM
I did not get the Blue Unicorn although I turn in collection more than 30 times. Usually in previous events, I got main prize under 16 collection. I don't know this is a bad luck for me or Storm8 doesn't want to share many Blue Unicorn for us.... :(

ps. I got all prizes except the blue unicorn :(

kit10deuce
04-24-18, 04:27 PM
I ended up with:
4 Rainbow Troughs
3 Rainbow Cloud Bushes
3 Rainbow Arches
3 Peacock Statues
1 Rainbow Wind
2 Pegasus Topiaries (that aren't actually even Pegai)
1 Rainbow Lamp Post
And 6 STINKIN RAINBOW SPRINGS!!!!!! SIX?! What the heck am I going to do with 6 of those?! I didn't even want one! I spent $20 in actual money because that juicer was not producing horseshoes. All I wanted was the blue unicorn. TWENTY FLIPPIN DOLLARS! For 6 Rainbow Springs! Bad form, Stormy. Bad form. I want my blue unicorn!

Paul__
04-24-18, 04:40 PM
These tipe of events are fun but in the future can they make it so we can 100% get all of the prizes. Maybe it could be random, but it guarantees we get the grand prize after say 20 collections.

Blondiegirlhi
04-24-18, 04:47 PM
I wanted to wait until this event was almost over before giving my final thoughts. I bought the rainbow stable once it went on sale. I started immediately making horseshoes to help with the final collections. I was so happy to see that the drop rates were so good...that is, until we got to the last few horseshoe collections. The apple trees and dehydrator drop rates were both quite poor. But in spite of that, I just kept making horseshoes to make up for the shortfall. Then, we came to the juicer. I would never have dreamed that the drop rate would have been that poor. I think I got a total of 3 horseshoes from it. That was more than what some people got, but not enough to even complete task 10. The time to make the rainbow horseshoes ensured that we could only make a minimal number of them. Again, we maybe could have made more had the dehydrator and apple tree drops been a little better. I did complete the task and got my pink unicorn. I’m happy with it, but realize that I would never have gotten anything for all my effort if I had not bought the rainbow stable. So, in conclusion, it appears that events are primarily doable only by spending gems or money. You can spend all your time completing all the tasks and working hard and diligent and still not be rewarded for all your effort. How very sad is that. Ok, venting over...I’ll have to wait and see if I’ll ever do another event.

deedeetapia
04-24-18, 05:02 PM
I wanted to wait until this event was almost over before giving my final thoughts. I bought the rainbow stable once it went on sale. I started immediately making horseshoes to help with the final collections. I was so happy to see that the drop rates were so good...that is, until we got to the last few horseshoe collections. The apple trees and dehydrator drop rates were both quite poor. But in spite of that, I just kept making horseshoes to make up for the shortfall. Then, we came to the juicer. I would never have dreamed that the drop rate would have been that poor. I think I got a total of 3 horseshoes from it. That was more than what some people got, but not enough to even complete task 10. The time to make the rainbow horseshoes ensured that we could only make a minimal number of them. Again, we maybe could have made more had the dehydrator and apple tree drops been a little better. I did complete the task and got my pink unicorn. I?m happy with it, but realize that I would never have gotten anything for all my effort if I had not bought the rainbow stable. So, in conclusion, it appears that events are primarily doable only by spending gems or money. You can spend all your time completing all the tasks and working hard and diligent and still not be rewarded for all your effort. How very sad is that. Ok, venting over...I?ll have to wait and see if I?ll ever do another event.

Very sad...i barely got enough horseshoes to get the pink unicorn but could not get any collections complete bcuz i had zero rainbow horseshoes. Very disapointed..😢 i could not get a stable since i dont have the means to buy gems.

zxzxzp
04-24-18, 05:19 PM

farmerfishers
04-24-18, 05:40 PM
I?m very disappointed. I have been playing this game for years - am level 73 - and participate in most quests. For the past year I have not been successful in getting any of the rewards. On this one, I have been trying to get the juicer to drop ONE rainbow horseshoe - but NO. I have been making different juices for 48 hours - with not a single drop of a horseshoe. Totally rigged. I have taken a pause before with frustrations with these events - but this one I believe has put me over the edge. Done.

driver1711
04-24-18, 05:41 PM
I give up. Finished with 99 Red, 1 Pink, 32 Yellow, 5 Orange, 6 Blue, 33 Purple, 0 Green, 3 Gold, 3 Silver, 0 Rainbow. Got all prizes but Blue Unicorn, Peacock Statue & Rainbow Koi Wind Sock.

Paul__
04-24-18, 05:59 PM
Got all the prizes besides the Blue Unicorn using 206 gems and a 10 dollar value pack. Very disappointed that these hard events are getting more common! First the Beaver event, Cake pops event, the Topiary Expo event, the Gnome event and now this. It is ridiculous. For the next luck events ince we don't have a 100% chance to get all of the prizes can we get the ability to buy them in the market or maybe it could be in a value pack. It is really a win-win situation. The players are happy and people will buy Gems to get the prizes they didn't receive from the market or a value pack. I love Events, and I’m glad we’re getting them, but I’m really disappointed recently with all these goals that I have to use gems on.

sheepishjaina
04-24-18, 06:00 PM
I really feel like too many of these events are just a tease. Prizes get dangled in front of us, but we’re not being rewarded for playing the game. There needs to be a limit on how many collections we turn in before the prize is awarded.

beholdthebrookestar
04-24-18, 06:03 PM
Never again. I bought the 9.99 pack and the rainbow stable and used about 300 gems and still never got the blue unicorn. This is ridiculous. I love this game, and I?m willing to play it obsessively and even to spend money to get the good pets. That should be enough. This was impossible. I?ll never participate in another collection competition. I get that Storm 8 is a business. I?m a customer who spends way more money than I should on your app. Do you not value our time and money at all?! 👎🏻

deedeetapia
04-24-18, 06:04 PM
I finished with 104 red 47 pink 33 yellow 26 orange 30 blue 46 purple 13 green 17 gold 23 silver and ZERO rainbow! With no prizes! I didnt even get a chance to turn in any collections! It took 3 days to get the 6 needed for pink unicorn.

Paul__
04-24-18, 06:04 PM
Can we get the rainbow stable to have the bubbles come out of it in addition to the animation it has when you tap it.

Paul__
04-24-18, 06:11 PM
I think the big problem with these events is that we have to give event items. It would be a lot better if the Goals were like the event before this. The bird event was very fun.

RoyalBlue305
04-24-18, 06:18 PM
Got all the prizes besides the Blue Unicorn using 206 gems and a 10 dollar value pack. Very disappointed that these hard events are getting more common! First the Beaver event, Cake pops event, the Topiary Expo event, the Gnome event and now this. It is ridiculous. For the next luck events ince we don't have a 100% chance to get all of the prizes can we get the ability to buy them in the market or maybe it could be in a value pack. It is really a win-win situation. The players are happy and people will buy Gems to get the prizes they didn't receive from the market or a value pack.

I agree with you Paul. I had the same results on those other events as well. I got the Pink Unicorn but no shot at the Blue with drop rates so weak. I got the horseshoe maker after the gem price drop but used all the rest of my gems speeding up the process but to no avail. Impossible to get the Silver and Rainbow horseshoes made in time. Drops in mine, apple trees, fruit dehydrator, and of course juicer were ludicrous. I?m really bummed that I missed the blue parakeet and now this Blue Unicorn. Never had a shot at the other events you mentioned as well. I?m Level 76 and been playing for over 4.6 years.

Scalezzzz
04-24-18, 06:24 PM
I actually enjoy events like these. I think it’s great that we get a chance to win at aleast one pet. That alone is worth it in my opinion. Plus you also have a chance to get other prizes even by just completing the goals. For me, the goals are what i focus on and the collections I view as extra prizes but don’t worry about. It’s nice to win a couple decoration items but i really do not need them all. These type of events are also very laid back and i feel like they don’t require less of your time. At least it feels that way for me.

The only thing i dislike is that some of the decorations we get when we complete goals are the same as the ones we can get when we turn in a collection. It’s no big deal but I kind of wish they were different.

mothernature15
04-24-18, 06:28 PM
hmmm, is it possible to turn rainbow stable into regular crating machine ...may be all the fruit sugars can be made their instead of windmill
since the event is over may be put in market for coins....just loved its animation and please resize the 4x4 prizes they don't need that much space...otherwise they end up in cellar which i hope many of us does not want...
as far as event I got all the prizes thanks to sale of the stable ....

RoyalBlue305
04-24-18, 06:30 PM
I wanted to wait until this event was almost over before giving my final thoughts. I bought the rainbow stable once it went on sale. I started immediately making horseshoes to help with the final collections. I was so happy to see that the drop rates were so good...that is, until we got to the last few horseshoe collections. The apple trees and dehydrator drop rates were both quite poor. But in spite of that, I just kept making horseshoes to make up for the shortfall. Then, we came to the juicer. I would never have dreamed that the drop rate would have been that poor. I think I got a total of 3 horseshoes from it. That was more than what some people got, but not enough to even complete task 10. The time to make the rainbow horseshoes ensured that we could only make a minimal number of them. Again, we maybe could have made more had the dehydrator and apple tree drops been a little better. I did complete the task and got my pink unicorn. I’m happy with it, but realize that I would never have gotten anything for all my effort if I had not bought the rainbow stable. So, in conclusion, it appears that events are primarily doable only by spending gems or money. You can spend all your time completing all the tasks and working hard and diligent and still not be rewarded for all your effort. How very sad is that. Ok, venting over...I’ll have to wait and see if I’ll ever do another event.

Similar results for me. Horrific drop rates on mine, hydrator, Apple trees, juicer. No shot at getting the Pink Unicorn without buying the horseshoe maker and then using more gems to speed that process up. Never got all the prizes from the rainbow stable collection either nor the 15 gem prize for making all the horseshoes. There was just never enough time. I went through over 150 gems but only managed the Pink Unicorn, Koi Flag, Peacock, and a few of the other miscellaneous prizes that I didn?t care about. Hours and hours of playing and setting timers and playing immediately upon waking up, playing during various short breaks at work, before and after dinner, and then right up until bedtime. Last night was until 2:20am for me for a silly game!! Seriously I feel stupid wasting so much time. I always feel let down after not competing the tasks on this game. Part of the enjoyment is the sense of accomplishment. But when you fail to achieve it and win the goals, it?s a let down. This game is usually a relaxer for me but not when it?s like this. Disappointed to say the least after another failure like the Parakeet, Gnomes, and several others recently.

eucom
04-24-18, 06:31 PM
I wanted to wait till the game was over to get that last juice before adding my comments. I played this event on an Android and an IOS device. Like a lot of you, drop rate was low, but for me the problem started with the passion fruit and continued thru the juicer. On iOS device I only received 6 horseshoes from juice collections--the sixth coming in the last 7 minutes of the game. So then I decided to turn in one collection with the hopes of getting the blue unicorn. And I got it! Then I purchased 1 rainbow horseshoe for 25 gems to complete stage 10 and receive the pink unicorn. Wasn't that lucky on my Android. I only received 3 rainbow horseshoes!!!!! So I tried the same thing -- used one for a collection (no blue unicorn); purchased 4 for 100 gems (got the pink unicorn).

Stormie, how about a country fair event?

zxzxzp
04-24-18, 06:36 PM

orca1006
04-24-18, 06:47 PM
On iOS device I only received 6 horseshoes from juice collections--the sixth coming in the last 7 minutes of the game. So then I decided to turn in one collection with the hopes of getting the blue unicorn. And I got it!

wow congrats!!! i'm sure most of us are extremely envious of your insane luck..........:) (i freaking hate the juicer)

sandygin
04-24-18, 06:56 PM
Storm 8,please stop with all the luck events.I,for one,am not lucky and never get the pet but instead get the same prize over and over.This was very disappointing as the drop rates were terrible and even after putting all the work in,no blue unicorn.The events used to be a different kind each time and that was much better.The luck events are the worst of the events.I t is not fun to work your way through an event and miss out on the prize.

loulou1290
04-24-18, 07:03 PM
Final tally for collections:
9 Arches
7 Springs
7 Bushes
8 Troughs
2 Lanterns
1 Wind Sock
1 Wind Spinner

I bought the stable, I spent real money on Horseshoe packs, and still no Blue Unicorn... yes, I’m disappointed, but it is a game of chance and I should learn! I have NEVER earned a pet through turning in a collection in any event!
Thanks Storm8 for having the events and keeping me playing!

PookieBear50
04-24-18, 07:03 PM
Couldn't quite turn in anymore collections (the juicer was being stingy again), so in the end I came up short and couldn't get the Rainbow Koi Wind Sock.

Final tally from 16 collections: 4 Rainbow Wind Spinners, 1 Rainbow Lantern, 3 Rainbow Arches, 3 Pegasus Topiary, 1 Peacock Statue, 1 Rainbow Bush, 2 Rainbow Springs. Oh, and 1 Blue Unicorn.

Suggestions and Feedback to follow later.

Fairyreserve
04-24-18, 07:13 PM
Ooooh dear. Wellp. I did break down and get the 9.99 package. No blue uni.

D'oh!

Many springs, many troughs, 3 twirls, zero koi wind socks. Zero blue dude. Ya know, it's OK, I knew what I was getting into, but I do think this juicer drop rate was not just the worst in my year of playing, but a little too unreasonable. The dirt mounds didn't upset me, it was a good challenge. This one was just non existent. So, I get it, they really wanted this to be a treat and huge win. Soooo OK. Just a little looser would have been more hopeful and more reasonable.

Oh well. Whatchagonnado? I liked most of the prizes, so overall, I had a good time with this one.

Fairyreserve
04-24-18, 07:15 PM
Couldn't quite turn in anymore collections (the juicer was being stingy again), so in the end I came up short and couldn't get the Rainbow Koi Wind Sock.

Final tally from 16 collections: 4 Rainbow Wind Spinners, 1 Rainbow Lantern, 3 Rainbow Arches, 3 Pegasus Topiary, 1 Peacock Statue, 1 Rainbow Bush, 2 Rainbow Springs. Oh, and 1 Blue Unicorn.

Suggestions and Feedback to follow later.

Yay! Happy for ya.

Rynetory2
04-24-18, 09:19 PM
Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Sweetmici
04-24-18, 09:48 PM
More than 60 collections and no blue unicorn.. its really not possible... i agree with Paul the chance to win the Final prize has to be at 100% after a certain number of collections... good players Will be grateful for that

stormdagi
04-24-18, 09:55 PM
The apple trees and the juicer drop rates were very very poor. I had to purchase the rainbow stable to convert horseshoes. To work hard and not even get a fair amount of drops isn?t fair. My juicer only gave 2-3 shoes. The rest I converted. 😩😱😓

gdr4gon
04-24-18, 10:19 PM
From day one, I decided to just go and take a chance on the blue unicorn only. (I don't like pink, so that was easy). Also because I just can't and don't want to spend so much time playing.
Kept all horseshoes, my collections were very uneven. But as soon as the stable became on sale I bought it and started leveling up. With the way I collected from the apple trees gave me enough to help the juicer. And finally I was lucky to get my blue unicorn by the 8th collection :) overall I liked the event. :)

But please storm8.... Can u fix the spaces for the decorations. The peacock and the rainbow trough take four spaces, we don't have that much space :(

tya_bakery
04-24-18, 11:39 PM
More than 60 collections and no blue unicorn.. its really not possible... i agree with Paul the chance to win the Final prize has to be at 100% after a certain number of collections... good players Will be grateful for that

Yes, I am agree too. Hope Storm8 will listen to us

PookieBear50
04-25-18, 01:08 AM
General comments
This was a nice event, not overly difficult to participate in, though perhaps a bit to difficult to complete in the end. I was able to turn in only 16 collections, but managed to win all the prizes except the Rainbow Koi Wind Sock (which I really wanted). The prizes themselves are nice, if a bit big in some cases (Spring, Trough, Peacock, Arch), but overall pleasant to look at. I particularly like the Peacock, which animates when you tap it. I don't remember if it did so during the event, but I was surprised to see a pony (plain one) poke its head out the door of the Rainbow Stable when you tap it, so that is a nice touch.

Feedback
I would imagine that the decision to change the locations for these collection events had to do with making use of newly introduced buildings (Bed and Breakfast, Dehydrator) and produce (Passion Fruit Vines). I have no problem with that; however, I would have preferred to use a different option than the Passion Fruit (though it is a relatively low-level crop), if only because the options for using the Passion Fruit are at this time so limited (only 4 recipes, one of which requires two of the others to make). I can't think of what other current crop might make for a reasonable alternative in terms of time would be the Cocoa. There, at least, players have many alternatives for what they can use the Cocoa for.

I am not sure I liked the change in the Mine. In the last event, objects in the Mine were found AFTER we finished mining, just as they were received from the Fishing Pond AFTER we caught our fish. I think--but I'm not sure--that I preferred it that way, using a tool and getting the horseshoe by chance in addition to whatever we found, rather than using a tool in the mine and having nothing to show for it later if we could not turn in the horseshoes that we found as parts of collections. I think, because I can see the logic of doing it either way.

In general, I'd say the drop rates were appropriate for everything except the Fishing Pond, the Apple Trees, and the Juicer. For myself, anyway...I know that some players were having trouble with other horseshoes. Given that the Apple Trees can only be harvested every 8 hours, a slightly increased drop rate there would have been a bit more appropriate. The Fishing Pond was chance-based, like previous events, so that could have been improved a bit as well. The Juicer...is a bit trickier, because the fastest crafting juice only takes 30 minutes, and it WAS the last horseshoe, so it should be challenging. However, the drop rate was extremely difficult to overcome. I don't know what odds the algorithm dictated, but perhaps it could have been tweaked to potentially drop a horseshoe every 75 to 90 minutes of crafting time.

Suggestions
Some of the prizes are quite big when they don't really need to be so large. The Rainbow Trough, at least, could possibly have fit on a 2x1 space, rather than a 2x2 space. The Peacock I'm okay with being 2x2, but perhaps the Arch might have been shrunk down a little in size to also fit a 2x1 space?

I'm glad that there were no special recipes to craft for this event. On the other hand, having a few new recipes to account for the increased harvesting of Passion Fruit and Apples might have helped offset the flood of those fruits in the Market--since players would be doing deliveries to get horseshoes, if some orders called for the new recipes, they might have spent time crafting those new items rather than immediately putting things up for sale.

(This, like all events, might have also been a good chance to "test" new recipes that might later have been made permanent. For example, given the rainbow theme, higher level players might have been able to make a "rainbow ice" in the Ice Creamery, or a new Passion Fruit Juice in the Juicer, or something using Passion Fruit in the Bed and Breakfast.)

Overall, this was an enjoyable event--my inability to obtain the Rainbow Koi Wind Sock notwithstanding--that was doable and achievable.

griffithpack
04-25-18, 01:44 AM
I had over 500 different colored horseshoes that were totally worthless, because I refused to pay for a useless converter that would be another empty building ( to put into storage after the event ) on the off chance that I might win a unicorn - or might get some more decorations that I don’t need on my farm until Storm 8 can allow us to make our farms bigger - It’s become a challenge to find things in my storage, so I’m hoping the next event won’t be more duplicates of things I already have, like the past several events have been - recycling old event parts. Come on Storm 8 get creative!

oldino
04-25-18, 02:05 AM
I agree , the drop rate was pathetic , but that's what they want , for you to spend money which I did , and still couldn't get the blue unicorn. After spending $30 I just got the pink unicorn just in time. From now on they can shove the game where the sun doesn't shine. Back when I first joined this game , it was pleasant and great to achieve the goals , but now no more . Why is it so " criminal " to have these prizes..... do they have only a handful to give away ?

gramarye24
04-25-18, 06:15 AM
Well, after being ahead for most of the game - I didn't get either unicorn or a full collection due to the abismal drop rate from the juicer. I spent a full three days crafting, even late into the night and stayed up late (I am in the UK) to cast in my final four juices to achieve only FIVE rainbow horseshoes in total so getting a flowerbed and a rainbow thingy.
These events should still be achievable without people having to spend money even if they only get the minimum with the ones buying gems and packs getting extras. I have yet to complete and event for the prize and after this will probably stop playing as it is pointless.

dawnsstx
04-25-18, 07:19 AM
I too am a bit done. I have left the game before when they had an event and did something very unfair at then end which gave a serious advantage to people who had not been playing the event for all of the previous days. I got over it, realized it was a game and I do love it. This may have been the last straw. Let me be clear, I do spend money on this game. I get that it’s a business and if we don’t spend they don’t stay in business. The drop rate on the juicer was NONEXISTENT. I would have been fine turning in collections and getting everything but the blue unicorn but there were ZERO horseshoes from that juicer the minute I won the Pink Unicorn. You don’t want to give me both, ,fine I get it but don’t take all the fun out of it by not even keeping up the facade I have a chance. I have been playing this game for years but this was really a disgrace.

draughnc
04-25-18, 07:57 AM
I agree. The drop rate was nonexistent. I got the pink unicorn but did not get the blue unicorn. I spent money and gems. I have decided not to waste my money on this game anymore. There is no reward and the higher your level in the game it appears that they penalize you. They don’t care if you have been playing this since the start of the game. I saw most of my neighbors at levels below me had both unicorns. Very frustrating.

doodlebug8
04-25-18, 10:32 AM
I was only able to turn in 9 collections, but I liked the event. I didn't get the blue unicorn, spring or peacock. Still, it was a relaxed game and I didn't feel rushed or the urge to get up in the middle of the night to play either.

bessbee
04-25-18, 02:01 PM
Another disappointing result. No drops from juicer after wasting a week collecting. It's mean spirited. I notice a lot of people spent money and still missed out! If it's just about money, stop wasting our time and tell people just to buy the "prizes".

Vllygirl
04-25-18, 02:59 PM
Question....I was surprised to open my cellar and find the pink unicorn in there. I can?t place the unicorn without the mythical meadow, but I can?t buy the meadow because I supposedly already have it. So where is the meadow?

Scratch that, meadow suddenly appeared....bewildering

PookieBear50
04-25-18, 03:03 PM
Question....I was surprised to open my cellar and find the pink unicorn in there. I can?t place the unicorn without the mythical meadow, but I can?t buy the meadow because I supposedly already have it. So where is the meadow?

The Mythical Meadow was offered a couple of years ago as part of a Leaderboard event featuring Unicorns. If the Market says "Limit Reached" for you, then it means you probably received it back then, so it may be in your Cellar somewhere.

Alida2014
04-25-18, 05:12 PM
I am sad that so many people are frustrated. I have neighbors who have stopped playing now. High-level neighbors, people who have been around for a long time, but are tired now because the last days of the event were very frustrating.

krissyone2
04-25-18, 10:35 PM
Yes it is sad for many reasons!
I choose to spend money on this game and I know not everyone can but I also know that spending money does not guarantee you win the luck items and it’s even more frustrating then not to win!
I will certainly think hard before the next event because I cannot continue spending money on a game, it’s just not right. There should always be a chance to win an event without using money, however without the rainbow stable I would have not finished even 1 collection!
I love this game and I think storm needs to space the events more so we can just enjoy farming for awhile and visiting neighbours etc.
I hope everyone can take a break and come back so the game can go on successfully and we can keep on farming xx

DaphneGlass
04-26-18, 07:29 AM
I quite enjoyed the event and I did buy gems to get the stable ha ha, but I got it because it looks nice on the farm, managed to complete all the goals and got the horse at the end which was nice, on my other farm I had some turn ins and got the little pink horse, it was tough at the end as the chocolatier and sugar spinner had rare drops but hey ho, wonder when the next event will start lol xx

FarmerIreneOK
04-26-18, 11:24 AM
Storm8, Is there a possibility that the rainbow trough could be edited to occupy 2 squares instead of 4? Thanks for considering!

Fairyreserve
04-26-18, 08:46 PM
Storm8, Is there a possibility that the rainbow trough could be edited to occupy 2 squares instead of 4? Thanks for considering!

I would just like to pipe in here to agree that the trough, which is awesome, would be really useful if it was 2x1.

segelj
04-27-18, 09:04 AM
Yes, please, please, please, make the rainbow trough smaller. As well as the individual rainbow. The trough is my favorite decoration from this event and I have several to use, but they are too big. They do not fit in anywhere I would like to put some. They look as though they could take a 1 by 2 space, but they take 2 by 2 and nothing can go right next to them. I am currently not using them because of this. Disappointing because they are so pretty.

Rynetory2
05-04-18, 10:43 PM
Thank you Everyone for voting.

Your votes are submitted.

kit10deuce
05-12-18, 08:03 PM
Still waiting for my blue unicorn..... :mad:😡