PDA

View Full Version : I don't see dancers unless I restart my ipad

wendysue22
03-29-11, 05:32 PM
I receive messages on my news feed that dancers have been sent to my nightclub, but I don't see them on my floor unless I reset/restart my ipad. What's going on?

janisz
03-30-11, 02:56 PM
There is a faster solution than that of constantly force quitting. You go to the Invite neighbor page and fill in with an id that could not possibly exist, i.e. something like ")€€&&&@" or "@@&€77))(?" then press Invite. It will give you an error message like "Unable to find id..." but, at the same time, it will reset your dancefloor and you will be able to see the dancers sent by the other players (the ones in the newsfeed).

wendysue22
03-31-11, 12:05 PM
Janisz, I appreciate the tip. It's working for me if I do what you suggest. But it's still a problem that you don't see the dancers with out extreme measures.

kooky panda
03-31-11, 02:13 PM
I had this same problem the first couple of days(iphone 4). I reported on the forum, now I am working fine . Hopefully they will fix soon.

GroupMagma
03-31-11, 02:33 PM
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please let us know if the problem persists (and if so, also notify TeamLava Support at support@teamlava.com about this issue).

janisz
04-01-11, 01:59 PM
I know there is a problem...what I suggested is only a temporary solution...until they fix the bug. Glad I could help.