PDA

View Full Version : Very Very slow processing

Lunwonderful
04-10-18, 07:33 PM
I am experiencing very slow processing time in BS and RS when I try to visit nbrs and/or post messages. I've surveyed several of my nbrs and they are having the same problem. It can take me up to 20m to visit and post 4 nbrs.
I play on a Samsung Android 7.0 tablet. Game version 1.6.0.3
Any help is appreciated.

Rynetory2
04-10-18, 10:09 PM
Could it be slowness on your internet speed? I noticed you have started 2 same threads on this, a delay in your internet can cause double posting. Try the suggestions in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues? (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98332-Bakery-Story-WIP-thread&p=1413156&viewfull=1#post1413156) or you may want to check with your Internet Service Provider.

Removed duplicate thread

Lunwonderful
04-11-18, 04:45 PM
Hi
Thanks for your reply. The duplicate was my fault..didn't see a way to delete it.
Did a speed test and got 261mbps download speed, so don't think the problem is that. Also I'm not having buffering problems w other games/apps on this device, or w my laptop, or streaming programs on TV.
Many of my nbrs on both Android and iOS report this same problem along with app crashing, and old goal pop ups.
I reviewed suggestions at the link you left, b4 this post and did download newer version of game on Google Play.
Thank you so much for your suggestions.
Kind regards

Rynetory2
04-11-18, 06:57 PM
Try playing without other apps running in the background. I just tested mine - 2 mins max to visit/tip 4 bakeries.

Lunwonderful
04-20-18, 05:54 PM
What edition of the game are you using, and version? Also do u play on android or ios?
Thanks so much for replies and trying to help. =)