PDA

View Full Version : Neo Pixie April 6 2018

kooky panda
04-06-18, 01:58 PM
Goal: Lucky Pixies

Hatch a Neo Pixie
(Breed Purple and Pink)

Rewards: 250 Lucky Sixes (For World Event)

Goal: Pixie's Gift- Also you will receive 2500 gifts for Hatching this dragon.

I got it on the first try with Origami and Black Swan.
Here's a pic of the egg:

Neo Pixie Dragon
Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Fey, Pink, Yellow
Habitat: Fey Portal, Pink Prairie, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 800 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 12 hours
Exp Gained: 975 Exp

serpentray
04-06-18, 02:06 PM
Breeding Purple + Pink to try to get a Fey/Pink/Yellow hybrid... and its a Super Rare to boot? hmmm... it would make me feel better to see someone get this egg on their nest? 12 hours apparently. Good luck everyone!

RhodryMaelwaedd
04-06-18, 02:34 PM
Breeding Purple + Pink to try to get a Fey/Pink/Yellow hybrid... and its a Super Rare to boot? hmmm... it would make me feel better to see someone get this egg on their nest? 12 hours apparently. Good luck everyone!

It baffles me every time they screw up their own breeding rules... :confused:

cazile81
04-06-18, 03:05 PM
Got on my 4th attempt with Unicorn and Peacock.

skyharbor602
04-06-18, 03:07 PM
Neo Pixie Dragon
Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Fey, Pink, Yellow
Habitat: Fey Portal, Pink Prairie, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 800 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 12 hours
Exp Gained: 975 Exp

skyharbor602
04-06-18, 03:08 PM
I got it on the first try with Origami and Black Swan.
Here's a pic of the egg:

chloesisland
04-06-18, 03:34 PM
Got it with Virtue and Anubis. Raise to level 10 to collect 250 Lucky Sixes

Xyn25
04-06-18, 03:42 PM
Well I did just get 12 hours with Lacewing and Unicorn, keeping my fingers crossed!

AnnirasSweets
04-06-18, 07:40 PM
Had two 12 hour fake-outs: regular Pixie and Manticore but my Lacewing/Unicorn pairing gave me the 12 hour egg I was looking for.

CranberryMil
04-06-18, 07:56 PM
Rolling for the RNG glory!

Kitsune (SR) + Godmother (SR , Bingo requirement) => 16 hours ?Lunar Ram ? :confused::confused::confused:
Kitsune (SR) + Messenger (SR, Bingo requirement) => 16 hours again Charm
Kitsune (SR) + Magic (R) => 10 hours Paradise \o/
Kitsune (SR) + Magic (R) => 12 hours Neo Pixie
Kitsune (SR) + Magic (R) => 17 hours of i dont read the last one carefully.

summersalt
04-06-18, 08:16 PM
First try 32 hour fail. Shaking my head

hungryres
04-06-18, 08:41 PM
First try 32 hour fail. Shaking my head

Me too.

Seeing the first page, now I wonder if the combo I used is correct or not.
Followed instructions on goal , and used virtue + peacock for breeding.

skyharbor602
04-06-18, 08:53 PM
The Virtue broke down into a bad red. I learned over the years I've played this game if you want to breed something that involves pink and purple to use a pink/purple hybrid (Origami, Lacewing, Pixie, Bubble Gum, etc) and either Black Swan or Unicorn. Granted there would be that ugly Titan possibility but it's less of a shot of pink breaking into white or red using that method.

cat_chick10
04-06-18, 09:22 PM
I haven't even gotten to try yet :( I've got something breeding

PrincessCouture2014
04-06-18, 11:24 PM

First try 12 hours idk if it's a success or fail

PrincessCouture2014
04-06-18, 11:26 PM
The Virtue broke down into a bad red. I learned over the years I've played this game if you want to breed something that involves pink and purple to use a pink/purple hybrid (Origami, Lacewing, Pixie, Bubble Gum, etc) and either Black Swan or Unicorn. Granted there would be that ugly Titan possibility but it's less of a shot of pink breaking into white or red using that method.

I don't have Black Swan or Unicorn n i want them badly

PrincessCouture2014
04-06-18, 11:43 PM
i did actually get it on first try.

AinoDK
04-07-18, 01:52 AM
Got it with Virtue and Anubis. Raise to level 10 to collect 250 Lucky Sixes

Got it first try with the same combo. By using virtue, kitsune or black swan, the risk of a 33h virtue fail is eliminated

DMVdoll
04-07-18, 05:37 AM
Got it...1st try Kitson & Peacock

summersalt
04-07-18, 12:36 PM

I used origami and magic should Be used origami and virtue or origami and diamond. But last time there was weird breeding instructions and different colors then the outcome dragon there was a loophole someone found and got me the dragon.which wasn't one of the colors they required. Seems like that will be the case with this one too.

Passera
04-07-18, 01:36 PM
Got it on first try used Peacock and Kitsune

cat_chick10
04-07-18, 03:36 PM
Sadly, I do not have any pink/purple hybrids to use for this one so I am stuck with it breaking down to red and white. First try, 17 hour luck dragon.

css24
04-07-18, 04:17 PM
First attempts were all fails, one of them a 12 hrs Pixie ( Lacewing/Peacock parents). So after evolving it, I put it in the breading roost (Pixie) with a Peacok and got the Neo Pixie egg! Good luck everyone!

cat_chick10
04-07-18, 07:49 PM
Even if I don't get this dragon from it, I am hoping to get some good fails out of it. There are a lot that I don't have, including all the pink/purple hybrids. I'm just glad it's not blue and white again!

71smoky
04-07-18, 10:04 PM
I have tried 3 different hybrid combos, peacock and naga, on and on after all this I have I have had 6 luck for 17 hers and 3 firestorm at 12 ea. What ever I just tried didn't work either not a 12 hr fail. I quit, when I clear the roosts and nests in the morning we will see. Totally disgusting.

chewingthecud
04-08-18, 12:24 AM
Still have not got it but still trying. On another note, does anyone want to exchange gold daily with me? I have lost a long time neighbour. I know there is another thread on this some where but despite searching, I cannot find it. Suffice it to say I am a long time player and play daily. Cheers everyone and good luck with the new dragon!

Howdy again all. I have now got a new gold buddy - yeh!

sam204
04-08-18, 12:51 AM
Still have not got it but still trying. On another note, does anyone want to exchange gold daily with me? I have lost a long time neighbour. I know there is another thread on this some where but despite searching, I cannot find it. Suffice it to say I am a long time player and play daily. Cheers everyone and good luck with the new dragon!

Hi, I wish to exchange Gold with you everyday . Also kept msgon your wall . Please accept and let me know on my wall . thnx

NeidusBluetip
04-08-18, 06:08 AM
All I’ve gotten is Charm so far. Really hoping it’ll make an appearance sooner rather than later. It was pretty frustrating and disappointing the last time for breeding event-points specific dragons because I didn’t hatch a single one, despite *only* breeding for them the entire time.

cat_chick10
04-08-18, 10:55 AM
So far, I have gotten two Love, two Luck, and one Charm :(

random59
04-08-18, 12:25 PM
Okay, I am officially not feeling the love here! Oragami and Peakcock on the den with 12 hours, I was happy! This morning I get to take it off the den and I have a Dark Pheonix Egg, you cannot get a blue out of that combo anyhow. Tap the rebreed button and get Titan, then I get a 5 hour which will be love!

Elsa, Kooky Panda, could either of you explain how this is possible please. Unhappy, so unhappy at the moment!

..........why is it I can’t even upload my photo?

skyharbor602
04-08-18, 12:48 PM
Okay, I am officially not feeling the love here! Oragami and Peakcock on the den with 12 hours, I was happy! This morning I get to take it off the den and I have a Dark Pheonix Egg, you cannot get a blue out of that combo anyhow. Tap the rebreed button and get Titan, then I get a 5 hour which will be love!

Elsa, Kooky Panda, could either of you explain how this is possible please. Unhappy, so unhappy at the moment!

..........why is it I can’t even upload my photo?

I would like to hear that explanation too. No way Dark Phoenix should come from breeding Origami and Peacock.
If you have Kitsune, I would try that with Origami.

random59
04-08-18, 01:43 PM
I would like to hear that explanation too. No way Dark Phoenix should come from breeding Origami and Peacock.

Was a Bingo challenge with Peacock. Actually was using Magic and Virtue for a couple of weeks for Prime Magic with no luck and sick of Titans so I may through Kitsune or Black Swan into the mix as Unicorn was doing much for either!

Raised a ticket with support but this will probably be resolved too late for me to get the bonus dices for the event!

The1stCaretaker
04-08-18, 04:02 PM
Now the fey symbol is in the codex. Please leave this type in there and also add the others so things can get a bit more organized. There's way too many dragons randomly stuck in the star tab and no need for cosmic to be there since it has its own already. Fey didn't have its own nor was it in the star, so please leave it.

Spooky👻 has 19 dragons and no tab, also not in the star so only found at the bottom of all dragons

Holiday🎁 has 21 dragons and no tab, also not in the star

Valentine♥️ has 27

Elemental🔥💧🌳🌪️ has 21

Rainbow🌈 has 28

Stone⛰️ has 20

Champion⚜️ has 57

Edited. There are actually 20 stone. British and buried do not show up in the star tab with other stone. Also petal, grandma and neo kitsune are in the star tab

keshiaxo
04-08-18, 08:14 PM
I came here in order to see what combos would work to get Neo Pixie annnd I don't have any of the dragons combo'd except for Naga LOL

Xyn25
04-08-18, 10:36 PM
Just got the egg in my nest! Used Anubis and Lavender 😊

71smoky
04-08-18, 10:59 PM
Finally!!! Peacock and kitsume. No one mention luck for a few days, had all the Luck I can stand.

jamestown06320
04-08-18, 11:11 PM
I came here in order to see what combos would work to get Neo Pixie annnd I don't have any of the dragons combo'd except for Naga LOL

Got Neo Pixie using Charisma + Pink Lotus level 7

keshiaxo
04-09-18, 12:09 AM
Got Neo Pixie using Charisma + Pink Lotus level 7

Don't have either v.v

random59
04-09-18, 04:52 AM

Well, with red face, it was Maticore, my bad, so with 12 hours you can get Manticore, Pixie and Neo Pixie, could have sworn it was a Dark Phoenix Egg, apologies people!

RedKate0131
04-09-18, 05:18 AM
Just got it with virtue and portal! Thanks to everyone who gave their successes...I was able to find a combo that worked.

amerirish
04-09-18, 06:52 AM
Got it with Anubis & Virtue (finally!) :D

Neilisha
04-09-18, 08:26 AM
So I have only had 16 and 17 hour fails I don't have unicorn or black swan

takawolfe
04-09-18, 11:33 AM
I just got a neo pixie dragon by breeding a Charisma level 10 and a Pink Lotus level 4. First pick the Charisma dragon then second pick the Pink Lotus dragon.

random59
04-09-18, 11:49 AM
So I have only had 16 and 17 hour fails I don't have unicorn or black swan

Nope you are not, having the same issues so it?s time to give up for me at least! Don?t think it is the dragons we are using but the fact the game only allows us to get these results!

CranberryMil
04-09-18, 01:31 PM
I just got a neo pixie dragon by breeding a Charisma level 10 and a Pink Lotus level 4. First pick the Charisma dragon then second pick the Pink Lotus dragon.

:thinking: the order is important?

kooky panda
04-09-18, 01:53 PM
:thinking: the order is important?
The order of the dragons does not make a difference.

divanightclub
04-09-18, 03:28 PM
After quite a few charms and a few other fails, I decided to switch combo and tried lavender and black swan, which resulted in 4-5 love dragons,
before I FINALLY got a 12 hour timer.. I'm happy to get this one because it's really a beautiful dragon...

keshiaxo
04-09-18, 04:16 PM
Idk how but I ended up with a 24 hour dragon fmllll

cat_chick10
04-09-18, 05:00 PM
Still stuck with all commons :( I've got another Luck breeding now :(

SHINeeFan23
04-10-18, 02:09 AM
Got it on my second try. Now raising it to lvl 10 For quest.

Bubble Gum Dragon lvl 7 + Virtue Dragon lvl 10

1st try- Charm Dragon
2nd try- Neo Pixie Dragon
3rd try-* Luck dragon
4th try- Manticore Dragon

NeidusBluetip
04-10-18, 05:01 AM
Thanks everyone for all the combos mentioned. I’ve tried Peacock+Kitsune twice but it’s resulted in 17hr fails. Aside from that, all I got before were Charms and Love. This really sucks ;__;

71smoky
04-10-18, 08:21 AM
Thanks everyone for all the combos mentioned. I’ve tried Peacock+Kitsune twice but it’s resulted in 17hr fails. Aside from that, all I got before were Charms and Love. This really sucks ;__;

I shudder to tell you how many luck I sold off the nest. But finally got it. The 17 he fails are ****er.

stormythunderingnight
04-10-18, 08:40 AM
I don?t have any purple and pink hybrid any suggestions?
Don?t understand the color concept yet . I have pink and yellow would that work ?
I have only gotten one neo and that was the neo moon ! All the others I never get
But my niece used the same combo and she got Neptune so I think it?s the game not what dragons we use!

kendermist
04-10-18, 12:22 PM
Looks like I have 2 waiting to hatch. Both with peacock and virtue, was using peacock for the bingo.

cat_chick10
04-10-18, 07:47 PM
Still have not gotten one, but at least I have finally gotten something that is not a common! 13 hours in the den.

Xyn25
04-10-18, 09:03 PM
I don?t have any purple and pink hybrid any suggestions?
Don?t understand the color concept yet . I have pink and yellow would that work ?
I have only gotten one neo and that was the neo moon ! All the others I never get
But my niece used the same combo and she got Neptune so I think it?s the game not what dragons we use!

Only pink and yellow will not work for this one, you neee to have pink and purple in the mix. If you have only basic dragons of each type you can also get it! For example use Magic (single color purple) and Virtue (single color pink).

NeidusBluetip
04-11-18, 05:11 AM
I shudder to tell you how many luck I sold off the nest. But finally got it. The 17 he fails are ****er.

Ugh. Glad you were finally able to get it! I ended up with 2 Luck eggs, another one last night again and before that, a Planet egg -__-;;;

Henivision
04-11-18, 07:28 AM
Pink Lotus and Bubble Gum and I got it! You can see it in the Nest. 12 hours breeding time.
4th try was it.

NeidusBluetip
04-11-18, 06:47 PM
Pink Lotus and Bubble Gum and I got it! You can see it in the Nest. 12 hours breeding time.
4th try was it.

Haha oh wow...I tried this combo and it landed me a 32hr result... -________-;;;;; Whyyyyyy

keshiaxo
04-11-18, 07:32 PM
I still haven't been able to get it, using as many combos as possible, keeping all the breeding between super rares... and nothing. Tried it with Naga and my Neo Lotus and nothing v.v

cat_chick10
04-11-18, 08:27 PM
I just keep getting commons. I'd rather get a 32 hour Titan than another Luck or Charm

sipland
04-11-18, 08:38 PM

Not feeling very smart for splurging on that extra breeding roost (with yet another charm on one roost, and Charisma on the other)!

dragonfliesplace
04-11-18, 09:38 PM
Same here no luck. Have been trying continuosly and all i get are loves lucks and charms.
I can't even remember when the last time was that i could breed one of these side task dragons. So unlucky.

BubbleJen1138
04-12-18, 05:07 AM
Been trying for a Neo Pixie with no luck (did get a Unicorn at least though! =) ). I bred Charisma and Origami, and got this 9 hour egg thats on the nest right now. Anyone know what it is? times and couldn't find it. 43567

AnnirasSweets
04-12-18, 05:14 AM
Been trying for a Neo Pixie with no luck (did get a Unicorn at least though! =) ). I bred Charisma and Origami, and got this 9 hour egg thats on the nest right now. Anyone know what it is? 43567

Congrats on your Unicorn! That egg is the Teacup Dragon it's Pink/White/Purple and Rare, I do believe.

glenngenius
04-12-18, 07:39 AM
Got it with Anubis & Virtue (finally!) :D

Thanks for this combo, amerirish! Finally, after spending a stash of gold using peacock/kitsune and origami/kitsune just to get this elusive dragon (and earn lucky dices for WE), I decided to use this combo. 1st try gave me love, sped breed it and got 12 hours next. Thought it was another pixie (which I got two as fails), but to my surprise it's the Neo Pixie egg. Yay!

Good luck to all those who are still trying! :)

glenngenius
04-12-18, 07:41 AM
Been trying for a Neo Pixie with no luck (did get a Unicorn at least though! =) ). I bred Charisma and Origami, and got this 9 hour egg thats on the nest right now. Anyone know what it is? 43567

Lucky you, you got this as a fail. Congrats! I'm still trying to get that teacup baby. Heehee. :D

RCShay
04-12-18, 10:36 AM
Just got it with Kitsune and Twilight. Don't give up!

BubbleJen1138
04-12-18, 03:54 PM
Congrats on your Unicorn! That egg is the Teacup Dragon it's Pink/White/Purple and Rare, I do believe.

Thank yooou! =) Very happy to get a Teacup too. I just hatched him and he's an adorable little thing. I love the pinky dragons, especially the delicate ones. They're my faves. No Neo Pixie but at least I got some ones I've wanted for awhile out of this event!

keshiaxo
04-12-18, 04:15 PM
I've given up. i can't seem to breed it so now I'm just doing my usual random breeding. Watch me get it after the countdown ends.

cat_chick10
04-12-18, 07:59 PM
I think I'm out of time on this one. At least I got one new dragon out of it.

Dragosle
04-12-18, 09:27 PM
Finally got this one with Kitsune and Peacock :D

dragonwhispereri
04-13-18, 04:43 AM
Got excited finally got 12 hours but when I put it on the nest it?s a pixie not a neo pixie 😔
Used so many boosts and will not get neo pixie with about 6 hours left 😡

NeidusBluetip
04-13-18, 05:21 AM
I've given up. i can't seem to breed it so now I'm just doing my usual random breeding. Watch me get it after the countdown ends.

That’s actually happened to me before. It was useless getting it right as the event was ending, ha.

And yeah, this has been a real stinker for some people. It feels so unbalanced where some can get it on the first and single attempt, whereas others are ONLY breeding for it the entire time, but get absolutely nothing, regardless of even having to use gold to speed tasks up.

I think this will now be my *third* event where I haven’t been able to breed a single one of these dragons for the points. Pretty demotivating that it’s this difficult for some players...

saghaven
04-13-18, 07:28 AM
After a ton of Luck and Charm fails, along with one Never Ending which I didn't have so that was cool, I finally got a 12 hour timer last night with Enlightened and Unicorn. Did a speed breed to see what it was this morning and it was finally Neo Pixie. I've used a speed hatch and will try to get close to the end of the timer before I use gold to finish so I can get the bonus.