PDA

View Full Version : Hanami Festival - 2018 Apr 5 (POLL ADDED)

Rynetory2
04-05-18, 08:46 PM
Hanaami Festival! This is a 10 days cruise.

Kyoko is excited to see the flowers bloom and celebrate spring! Find her in your restaurant and she'll bring some Soy Sauce for her Shoyu Udon recipe!

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=43455

Cruise Guide
Refer to Cruise Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide) for more information.

Cruise Day
This cruise uses Set C in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide&p=1343792&viewfull=1#post1343792
- On Day 2, we'll know if Set A is being used.
- On Day 8, we'll know if it's Set B or C.

Prizes
Once you have completed all 10 days, Kyoko will visit your restaurant every ? hours and drop you the ingredient to make the Shoyu Udon (gem recipe).

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=43456

Gem Recipe

Shoyu Udon - 3 potato + 5 garlic + 6 flour + 7 soy sauce (Jubilee Oven)

Rynetory2
04-05-18, 08:50 PM
Goals

Kyoko is waiting! She wants to know if you can make a great Japanese fare! Collect Toasted Sesame Seeds from the General Store and cook up something delicious!

Goal 1
Unlock Toasted Sesame Seeds from the General Store
Serve Gyudon x1
Win a Japanese Snacks from Day 2 of the Hanami Festival cruise
REWARD: 1,000 coins, 6 toasted sesame seeds

Goal 2
Master Gyudon to Star Level 1
Serve Wagyu Teriyaki x1
Win a Sakura Bridge from Day 6 of the Hanami Festival cruise
REWARD: 1,000 coins, 3 Silver Stamps

Goal 3
Master Gyudon to Star Level 2
Master Wagyu Teriyaki to Star Level 1
Serve Crab Avo Roll x1
REWARD: 1,000 coins, 9 toasted sesame seeds

Goal 4 (Make sure you scroll down to see Task 4)
Master Gyudon to Star Level 3
Master Wagyu Teriyaki to Star Level 2
Master Crab Avo Roll to Star Level 1
Serve Shoyu Udon x1
REWARD: 1,000 coins, 4 Gold Stamps

Limited Time Recipes

Gyudon - 3 steak + 5 egg + 7 toasted sesame seed (Diner Stove)
Wagyu Teriyaki - 5 steak + 2 sugar + 8 toasted sesame seed (Commercial Range)
Crab Avo Roll - 4 flour + 9 toasted sesame seed (Celebration Stove)

Rynetory2
04-05-18, 09:03 PM
This cruise is really nice, very cultural and refreshing change. I'm so enjoying this! Love the styles and items in the Market too! :D

pekkleanson
04-05-18, 11:11 PM
I love eating gyudon in real life but I don't know why the gyudon in this game doesn't require rice.

Paul__
04-06-18, 08:12 AM
I love eating gyudon in real life but I don't know why the gyudon in this game doesn't require rice.

I’m assuming it’s so lower level players will be able to make the recipe.

Carbuck
04-06-18, 12:56 PM
This cruise is really nice, very cultural and refreshing change. I'm so enjoying this! Love the styles and items in the Market too! :D

I definitely agree! Awesome!

Paul__
04-06-18, 02:22 PM

You know that the decorations and recipe designs are from a previous quest....

cookingchickadee
04-06-18, 05:30 PM
I’ve learned the Crab Avo Roll, but I have not served it yet! I’m afraid it won’t register that I learned it when I get to that part of the challenge. Should I do it? ��

nmishii
04-06-18, 08:24 PM
I’ve learned the Crab Avo Roll, but I have not served it yet! I’m afraid it won’t register that I learned it when I get to that part of the challenge. Should I do it? ��

The goal will know that you "learned" it, so you can serve it and any other ones now no problem. However, if the goals follow the format of previous goals, then you will need to serve another one later since the goal will probably read "Serve Crab Avo Roll" and any served previously won't satisfy that step of the goal.

Paul__
04-06-18, 08:35 PM

You will have up to serve it again.

Paul__
04-06-18, 08:36 PM
The goal will know that you "learned" it, so you can serve it and any other ones now no problem. However, if the goals follow the format of previous goals, then you will need to serve another one later since the goal will probably read "Serve Crab Avo Roll" and any served previously won't satisfy that step of the goal.

it is the same format as the previous goals:

Rynetory2
04-06-18, 08:57 PM
You know that the decorations and recipe designs are from a previous quest....

Yes I know. And I still like them very much!

Rynetory2
04-06-18, 09:00 PM
I?ve learned the Crab Avo Roll, but I have not served it yet! I?m afraid it won?t register that I learned it when I get to that part of the challenge. Should I do it? ��

Its ok to serve them as nmishii suggested. :) I always learn and serve mine before I get to the goals. The goals will need us to serve and master them, so you'll need to cook more.

Paul__
04-06-18, 09:24 PM
Yes I know. And I still like them very much!

I like this theme too. Just wish that we got more new content in this game.

chewingmilk
04-13-18, 11:42 AM
Serve Shoyu Udon x1

Thank you for mentioning that you had to scroll down.. I was already getting upset and ready to report as a bug/issue 

Rynetory2
04-13-18, 08:35 PM
Serve Shoyu Udon x1

Thank you for mentioning that you had to scroll down.. I was already getting upset and ready to report as a bug/issue 

You are most welcome and thank you for checking Post 2 before you report. :) You aren't alone, other players who aren't aware of it thought it was a bug.

Rynetory2
04-13-18, 09:15 PM
Did you like this cruise? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Rynetory2
04-14-18, 08:52 AM
Finished my cruise and it's great to have lovely Kyoko visiting in her kimono. Love to have more cultural characters. :)

Paul__
04-15-18, 11:28 AM
Gem recipe:

Paul__
04-15-18, 11:40 AM
I liked the theme of this cruise but I wish that we got new decorations and recipe designs and more diversity in the goals.

legostarr
04-16-18, 03:45 PM
hi, I really enjoyed the cruise. It?s the first one I have completed. I thought the prize was 2000 gems.

Paul__
04-16-18, 03:48 PM
hi, I really enjoyed the cruise. It?s the first one I have completed. I thought the prize was 2000 gems.

The prize is a gem recipe that has the value of 2000 gems.

legostarr
04-16-18, 06:45 PM
Bummer, a bit misleading.

Jennerwein1
04-17-18, 02:01 AM
I liked the cruise and decorations, but I would love more expansions, so I can put more of them out. I am having to throw away many blueprints, to make room.

chewingmilk
04-17-18, 04:46 AM
I love Japanese themed events. The best of this cruise was having Kyoko visit the restaurant permanently. (I don't really cared for the prices in this event) I only missed one Japanese event. It was the one with the mochi card. I fell asleep at night trying to complete the recipe. The next morning the event was over.:( I still have a reminder of my failure :p

I really hope it will come back. (fingers crossed)

killmypatience
04-18-18, 07:15 AM
I liked the Hanami Festival and all the rewards. Nobody knows the theme for the next cruise?

Paul__
04-18-18, 11:46 AM
I liked the Hanami Festival and all the rewards. Nobody knows the theme for the next cruise?
We will know the theme for the next cruise when it comes out. Cruises normally come out on Thursday or Friday!

Rynetory2
04-18-18, 10:07 PM

Glad you like this theme. Storm8 does not speculate future updates or features ahead of time. Let's wait and see. :)

killmypatience
04-20-18, 06:28 AM
We will know the theme for the next cruise when it comes out. Cruises normally come out on Thursday or Friday!

Thank you Paul and enjoy the new cruise!

Rynetory2
04-24-18, 02:29 AM
Thank you Everyone for voting.

Your votes are submitted.