PDA

View Full Version : Anybody

sharbuch
04-02-18, 12:20 PM
Having trouble getting into the game i haven't been able to get in for 2 days now

kooky panda
04-02-18, 12:52 PM
My game has been fine. What is happening when you try to open the game?
What device do you play on?

(make sure you are playing the most current version of the regular game- not a seasonal version)

bravewarrior
04-09-18, 04:36 PM
I have an Android. It is 'burbing' I have to repeat steps all day. It happens in my WI-FI at work and home. I have to replant crops, recollect quests, refight in arena, and reputation eggs in nests. I had to stop playing bingo because it was so frustrating & I think bingo may be causing it. And yes, I am having problems reloading the game. It is not doing it on bakery, fashion, fantasy, and RS.

kooky panda
04-10-18, 09:54 AM
I have an Android. It is 'burbing' I have to repeat steps all day. It happens in my WI-FI at work and home. I have to replant crops, recollect quests, refight in arena, and reputation eggs in nests. I had to stop playing bingo because it was so frustrating & I think bingo may be causing it. And yes, I am having problems reloading the game. It is not doing it on bakery, fashion, fantasy, and RS.

Make sure you are playing the most current version of the regular game (not a seasonal version).

keshiaxo
04-10-18, 05:11 PM
I'd delete and re-download the game. I'm sure with your S8 account details you shouldn't lose progress - correct me if I'm wrong, please.