PDA

View Full Version : Neo Unicorn and Neo Kitsune - April Dragons

Xyn25
03-30-18, 06:44 PM
The April monthly dragons have been released!

KP-Small Gifts and B-day cards will stop dropping on May 1st. but you will be able to craft these dragons until May 8th.

Neo Kitsune: requires 20000 Small Gifts

Rarity: Ultra Rare
Type: Pink - White
Habitat: Pink Prairie, White Meadow
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 4,000 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 20 hours

Neo Unicorn: Requires 20000 B-day Cards

Rarity: Ultra Rare
Type: Pink - Diamond - White
Habitat: White Meadow, Pink Prairie
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 4,000 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 20 hours

Anuisia
03-31-18, 05:22 AM
This is the first pair of monthly dragons that have been released that do not have their own special habitat that can be purchased for coins. Will they get their own habitat for coins?

There was a coin habitat released yesterday - Our Home - for 1,000,000 coins but it only houses red dragons.

summersalt
03-31-18, 06:24 AM
I'm confused which one is from events. Hopefully the diamond one. The other one is unattainable whichever one equals the universe dragon.

cat_chick10
03-31-18, 08:38 AM
I'm excited that one of these is Diamond! Now if only next month can be a champ!

FieldsLikeB
03-31-18, 11:55 PM
Wow unicorn definitely didn't need updating.

Neilisha
04-01-18, 04:16 AM
Am not even being bothered to get these dragons they are releasing dragons to fast and we don't have enough farms to get food and these 20000 required to get these dragons are tooo much they made this game harder for ppl to spend money even 250 for mining is tooo much 99% of s times I don't get the dragons

glenngenius
04-01-18, 05:05 AM
I have a question. Why is the "Our Home" habitat not compatible with the Neo Unicorn and Neo Kitsune dragons? I mean, isn't these special 2-dragon habitat supposed to hold the exclusive dragons? I'm just wondering since for the past 5 months, all our previous special habitats can hold the exclusive monthly dragons.

AnnirasSweets
04-01-18, 07:50 AM
I have a question. Why is the "Our Home" habitat not compatible with the Neo Unicorn and Neo Kitsune dragons? I mean, isn't these special 2-dragon habitat supposed to hold the exclusive dragons? I'm just wondering since for the past 5 months, all our previous special habitats can hold the exclusive monthly dragons.

This is why the exact issue I was coming to the forum to look into. I was excited for half a second when I saw there was a new coin habitat but quickly lost that excitement when I realized it was one of those silly Duo Habitats... Then when I did a double-take and saw that yes, it was indeed a Red habitat, which has no relation to the monthly duo dragons - I was just confused!

RavenLynx
04-01-18, 10:39 AM
It’s nice for once to have a habitat that is for dragons you already have or more easily attainable dragons and has nothing what so ever to do with a contest. Just a pretty red habitat for coins. Thanks. Something you can attain with out all the pressure $$$ and hub bub.
Raven

The1stCaretaker
04-01-18, 11:22 AM
So now we can craft more than one of these if we earn the points but the extras still cannot be traded for essence.

glenngenius
04-01-18, 05:50 PM
This is why the exact issue I was coming to the forum to look into. I was excited for half a second when I saw there was a new coin habitat but quickly lost that excitement when I realized it was one of those silly Duo Habitats... Then when I did a double-take and saw that yes, it was indeed a Red habitat, which has no relation to the monthly duo dragons - I was just confused!

Yeah, me too. I'm quite confused. It just doesn't make sense. Nonetheless, the habitat looks awesome. I just hope the habitat can hold all dragons (colors) as the caption suggests.

cat_chick10
04-02-18, 10:39 PM
For some reason I feel like I'm not getting Birthday Cards? I'm on the 5th Leaderboard quest and I've finished the tournament but I only have 650 of them.

random59
04-03-18, 01:06 AM
For some reason I feel like I'm not getting Birthday Cards? I'm on the 5th Leaderboard quest and I've finished the tournament but I only have 650 of them.

Currently in between the 7th and 8th milestone and have 2150 cards so I would raise a ticket with support about this as it seems a low amount!

Kriscake21
04-03-18, 03:06 PM
I have only 1050 in birthday cards. I feel as if I am lagging behind with where I should be. My tournament for the Glider gave me presents, instead of the cards. I am working towards 3300 leaderboard points

[S8] Elsa
04-03-18, 03:44 PM

I have only 1050 in birthday cards. I feel as if I am lagging behind with where I should be. My tournament for the Glider gave me presents, instead of the cards. I am working towards 3300 leaderboard points

Checked on this for you and you're not lagging behind. :)

cat_chick10
04-03-18, 05:11 PM
Elsa;1505273']Checked on this for you and you're not lagging behind. :)

Okay, thanks! Guess I'm just slacking :P

Jackiesq
04-04-18, 01:57 AM
Elsa;1505273']Checked on this for you and you're not lagging behind. :)

Just came here to check this... I also got presents iso cards for the whole tournament and that's nice for the neo kitsune, but I'm afraid we can't get enough cards for the neo unicorn I really really want! But if we can get the cards later it's okay. 😊

summersalt
04-04-18, 04:15 AM
Just came here to check this... I also got presents iso cards for the whole tournament and that's nice for the neo kitsune, but I'm afraid we can't get enough cards for the neo unicorn I really really want! But if we can get the cards later it's okay. ��

Yeah this is what was confusing me so much. I though the cards were from events. But the tournament was an event and gave presents. Normally that would be great cauzse I can never get the breeding dragon. But this will prob prevent me from getting the event dragon. Cause i did not plan to spend.gold for this leaderboard and speed breed like last one. Siince i was still unable to get the dragons they ended early. Of course they woudld make up new rules with the diamond dragon on the line. Smooth move s8.

Jackiesq
04-09-18, 04:22 AM
Elsa, can you check another time to the calculations about the Birthday Cards?
Because now I don't have any goal during the World Event that gives the Birthday Cards....
So how can we get enough Cards for Neo Unicorn if we didn't got the cards for the first Tournament (getting them for this Tournament) AND don't get them for this World Event while working on events should be the way to get the cards for this dragon?

summersalt
04-09-18, 08:55 AM
The 20th round of the tournament awards 18 birthday cards.averaging an extra 2 per round.
Are they kidding us??? Whaat kind of joke is this? They really don't want us to get neo unicorn

css24
04-09-18, 09:23 AM
I am worried.... I finished all LB points and Tournament, but still don?t have half of the cards for Neo Unicorn.... on the other hand I have for Neo Kitsune 60% of the gifts required ( guess) :(

heyyou0123
04-09-18, 10:09 AM
The 20th round of the tournament awards 18 birthday cards.averaging an extra 2 per round.
Are they kidding us??? Whaat kind of joke is this? They really don't want us to get neo unicorn
First fews lv battle 2 cảrds but go up higher it add more, eventhough at the end i guess total around 1000 cards u can get, but it not easy tournament because so many rounds of champ.

AnnirasSweets
04-09-18, 03:53 PM
I am worried.... I finished all LB points and Tournament, but still don?t have half of the cards for Neo Unicorn.... on the other hand I have for Neo Kitsune 60% of the gifts required ( guess) :(

I keep telling myself it's early yet, we still have plenty of time to win Cards but the drops are definitely different this month. Probably because they shortened the last event and are going to do 4 events this month instead of 3 but that's just a guess, really.

Overall I wouldn't worry too much about the cards: since we can only collect the cards from events that means if we finish all the events/tourneys they have to give us enough to craft the dragon, right?

Jackiesq
04-10-18, 07:34 AM
I keep telling myself it's early yet, we still have plenty of time to win Cards but the drops are definitely different this month. Probably because they shortened the last event and are going to do 4 events this month instead of 3 but that's just a guess, really.

Overall I wouldn't worry too much about the cards: since we can only collect the cards from events that means if we finish all the events/tourneys they have to give us enough to craft the dragon, right?
But we didn't got cards for the first tournament and we don't get cards for this World Event while that should be the places to get them! We were only able to get 6.509 for the first 2 weeks this month. So they have to give us the option to get at least 13.491 cards for next events in 2 or max 2,5 weeks this month. Very unbalanced imo....

Still waiting for an answer from Elsa or somebody else from S8 to tell us that this is still possible, because it really looks like they forgot to put the cards into this World Event.

AnnirasSweets
04-10-18, 08:38 AM
But we didn't got cards for the first tournament and we don't get cards for this World Event while that should be the places to get them! We were only able to get 6.509 for the first 2 weeks this month. So they have to give us the option to get at least 13.491 cards for next events in 2 or max 2,5 weeks this month. Very unbalanced imo....

Still waiting for an answer from Elsa or somebody else from S8 to tell us that this is still possible, because it really looks like they forgot to put the cards into this World Event.

I understand completely and don't you think it's weird that the total so far is such an odd number 6509 instead of a nice round figure like 6600? Like I said, I just keep telling myself they'll fork them out eventually for my own sanity; I'm starting to get whip lash and migraines from all these unannounced, unexplained changes every other week.

If they don't give the full amount by the end...Well I know I'm sure as heck not paying 450 gold for the Six Tier Cake to make up the difference. I want to say that they've always provided the amount needed but lately they've been playing fast and loose with the rules so who knows maybe they are intentionally shorting us so that people will feel the need to use gold. I really wouldn't be surprised by anything they do at this point.

Jackiesq
04-10-18, 12:58 PM
I understand completely and don't you think it's weird that the total so far is such an odd number 6509 instead of a nice round figure like 6600? Like I said, I just keep telling myself they'll fork them out eventually for my own sanity; I'm starting to get whip lash and migraines from all these unannounced, unexplained changes every other week.

If they don't give the full amount by the end...Well I know I'm sure as heck not paying 450 gold for the Six Tier Cake to make up the difference. I want to say that they've always provided the amount needed but lately they've been playing fast and loose with the rules so who knows maybe they are intentionally shorting us so that people will feel the need to use gold. I really wouldn't be surprised by anything they do at this point.

Total of 3500 cards for World Event (reaching 2300 points) after todays update!

divanightclub
04-10-18, 01:33 PM
I just logged in and received quite a bit of birthday cards. Maybe they realized they were supposed to given to us since the last tournament, but I'm grateful to get them. I'm ALMOST half way there to get Neo Unicorn now.(Neo Kitsune will be hatched soon)...

Thank you Storm8 for the additional birthday cards that we were missing..

random59
04-10-18, 03:40 PM
It seems that with them reorganizing events that they forgot about the Birthday cards.

Wouldn?t it be nice to have an event that was well planned with no errors, haha! Can?t see that happening anytime soon:p

skyharbor602
04-10-18, 04:36 PM
I'm sitting at 8960 birthday cards although I did all the milestones for the Leaderboard, completed all tournaments and hit the milestones for the World Event. Something's fishy about the count.

keshiaxo
04-10-18, 06:07 PM
I'm sitting on 8821 Small Gift and 7199 Bday Cards. Just like the last one, I'm gonna end up needing more than half to get the prizes :(

AnnirasSweets
04-10-18, 06:42 PM
I'm sitting at 8960 birthday cards although I did all the milestones for the Leaderboard, completed all tournaments and hit the milestones for the World Event. Something's fishy about the count.

I have 10009 B-day cards after today's update, I'm at 2795 for the WE so all the goals auto-completed for me and I didn't have a chance to read how many I was getting from them. Like you I've done all the events and tourneys so if you've gotten all the milestones for the current event then you should definitely have more than 8960, right?

random59
04-11-18, 04:32 AM
I have 10009 B-day cards after today's update, I'm at 2795 for the WE so all the goals auto-completed for me and I didn't have a chance to read how many I was getting from them. Like you I've done all the events and tourneys so if you've gotten all the milestones for the current event then you should definitely have more than 8960, right?

Totally agree with the 10,009 Birthday Cards, and I have also completed all the tasks, it makes me wonder that you have not been awarded the cards for having over 2,300 crowns for the last phase of the event!

glenngenius
04-12-18, 07:48 AM
I'm not sure if I'm still on track to get the Neo Unicorn dragon. After finishing the goals for the WE, my total birthday cards on-hand is 7859. I was unable to complete the leaderboard goals for the birthday cards (I only reached 5150) so I have no idea how much did I miss.

On the other hand, I was able to craft my first Neo Kitsune. I was surprised to see that we are able to craft a second one (no banner of maximum limit reached compared to the last two monthly craftable dragons).

AnnirasSweets
04-12-18, 08:53 AM
I'm not sure if I'm still on track to get the Neo Unicorn dragon. After finishing the goals for the WE, my total birthday cards on-hand is 7859. I was unable to complete the leaderboard goals for the birthday cards (I only reached 5150) so I have no idea how much did I miss.

On the other hand, I was able to craft my first Neo Kitsune. I was surprised to see that we are able to craft a second one (no banner of maximum limit reached compared to the last two monthly craftable dragons).

There doesn't seem to be a limit on the Neo Kitsune, but they aren't able to be disenchanted either which is beyond ridiculous and I'll never understand it. If people play enough and speed breed enough to craft more than one, then haven't they earned those 100 Essence they'd get from disenchanting them? Honestly, sometimes it's like S8 doesn't want to make money or have happy consumers... it defies all logic.

Phoenix406
04-12-18, 01:22 PM

Yes, what was happening the other day (although it seemed like it happened to me last Friday, not Tuesday)? I logged in and I just kept getting bunches and bunches of Birthday Cards, but I didn't know what they were for or anything.

NeidusBluetip
04-14-18, 05:47 AM
Soooo...the last monthly event (Orbit + Universe event) where we discussed points accumulation when hatching on the Arctic Isles, and we came to the solid result that upon hatching dragons, (breeding den to the frozen incubator) it *did* count towards monthly points.

I did a test for *this* monthly event points accumulation on the Isles and *NO* points were awarded. This has confused the stuffing out of me and I have no idea what is going on anymore, whether I’ve just missed something or if they keep changing things...

summersalt
04-15-18, 06:50 PM
I did not get 2300 last event and I failed to finish a few rounds of one of the tournaments. How many cards have I missed? How many do others have that have completed everything. I really want that unicorn.

cat_chick10
04-15-18, 07:06 PM
I'm also feeling like I'm low, but I know I've only missed a couple things so hopefully it will all work out in the end!

AnnirasSweets
04-15-18, 07:27 PM
I did not get 2300 last event and I failed to finish a few rounds of one of the tournaments. How many cards have I missed? How many do others have that have completed everything. I really want that unicorn.

I honestly can't remember the exact amounts that we got for the last tournament and event. What I do know is that I've completed all the events so far (I'm only on Round 17 in the current tournament and waiting on chapter 4 of the DT) and I currently have 10,610 Birthday Cards.

All the info I've found says the current Tournament and Dragon Tales will give us a total of 7018 cards (753 from the tourney and 6265 from DT) and then there should be another 2 events before the timer runs out for the Neo Unicorn that will also drop cards. Usually if I participate in every single event I end up with a few thousand extra so I'm sure you'll be fine so long as you finish every event from here on out.

random59
04-15-18, 11:49 PM
Current Birthday Card count I have is 12,440 if that helps to gauge where you are at, at the end of Chapter 3.

........End of Chapter 4, I have 12,640 Birthday Cards!

Mostreal
04-16-18, 05:13 AM
Current Birthday Card count I have is 12,440 if that helps to gauge where you are at, at the end of Chapter 3.

........End of Chapter 4, I have 12,640 Birthday Cards!

I haven't finished the last act in Chapter 4 and have two dragons left to fight in the tournament and have 12,000 cards. There are 23 more days for the Neo Unicorn and Neo Kitsune goal so I think we are all on track - it started with 38 days.

I have android so no arctic isles but I did use the breeding boost for Community Event and am up to 19,000 (or so) gifts for Neo Kitsune - usually us Android players cannot get the second dragon due to lack of breeding dens (iPhone users that have Arctic Isles have an advantage over a few things) so maybe they took that option away from the iPhone users to make the game a bit more fair for everyone.

I did notice an arctic option when I just breed something but that may be a glitch, not us Android users FINALLY getting Arctic Islands.

summersalt
04-16-18, 08:56 AM
I have 11040. Just finished tournament but chapter 4 hasnt opened for me yet. So i missed about 1500 somewhere. I hope i can make that up.
Thanks everyone.
Next event is a leaderboard ? And maybe one more tournament or no? And thats a wrap on this month?

AnnirasSweets
04-16-18, 09:19 AM
I have 11040. Just finished tournament but chapter 4 hasnt opened for me yet. So i missed about 1500 somewhere. I hope i can make that up.
Thanks everyone.
Next event is a leaderboard ? And maybe one more tournament or no? And thats a wrap on this month?

To be honest, at this point I have no ever-loving idea what's coming next, what with all the changes they're doing. I'm not willing to bet on the old format so I'm just waiting to see this time. I liked it when we knew exactly what was coming and when, then I could figure out if I wanted to play that week or sit it out but now I'm just confused all the time.

summersalt
04-16-18, 09:30 AM
To be honest, at this point I have no ever-loving idea what's coming next, what with all the changes they're doing. I'm not willing to bet on the old format so I'm just waiting to see this time. I liked it when we knew exactly what was coming and when, then I could figure out if I wanted to play that week or sit it out but now I'm just confused all the time.

I never really got the old format down. I had just realized there was a pattern before they started messing with it. In the previous format it would have been a leaderboard correct and with 8 more days to tales....that would be the last event? And possibly. Tournament thrown in there. I don't think I'll get the neo unicorn. And usually I don't have any problem with the monthly event dragons at least the last few since actively playing again. I can never get the breeding one since I have only one roosst even if I sped breed a little for leaderboard, and I'm android without artic isles. But how is it fair they gave out presents instead of cards for one event
I typically can't finish the community event. I mean seriously .. who can that hasn't spent gold on roost, dens, nests, ect. The community event is a joke. And I don't even care to finish it, but I could have used those cards.
Did they reimburse us for thhose ones missed from the first Tournament? The have Made a right mess of the events this month! Of course with a dragon I relly wanted...i feel like a young girl wanting the pretty neo unicorn one. Lol.
With only 5850 remaining from chapter4 onwards thru tales. I Wil have 16890 and need 3110 from the last event. I have no clue how many the community event gave out. I did not tell us. So if they change this month to a community event instead of leaderboard. I think I'll lose out.

AnnirasSweets
04-16-18, 10:11 AM
I never really got the old format down. I had just realized there was a pattern before they started messing with it. In the previous format it would have been a leaderboard correct and with 8 more days to tales....that would be the last event? And possibly. Tournament thrown in there. I don't think I'll get the neo unicorn. And usually I don't have any problem with the monthly event dragons at least the last few since actively playing again. I can never get the breeding one since I have only one roosst even if I sped breed a little for leaderboard, and I'm android without artic isles. But how is it fair they gave out presents instead of cards for one event
I typically can't finish the community event. I mean seriously .. who can that hasn't spent gold on roost, dens, nests, ect. The community event is a joke. And I don't even care to finish it, but I could have used those cards.
Did they reimburse us for thhose ones missed from the first Tournament? The have Made a right mess of the events this month! Of course with a dragon I relly wanted...i feel like a young girl wanting the pretty neo unicorn one. Lol.
With only 5850 remaining from chapter4 onwards thru tales. I Wil have 16890 and need 3110 from the last event. I have no clue how many the community event gave out. I did not tell us. So if they change this month to a community event instead of leaderboard. I think I'll lose out.

It doesn't look like your numbers are that far off from mine, we'll have to compare once we finish these current events to see the difference. As it stands, I really think you have a shot at getting that pretty, pretty pony. I'm thinking that the next event should drop several thousand like the DT is doing so even if you don't finish the next event you should get the few thousand you do need. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

lenasdinner
04-23-18, 11:11 AM
After finishing dragon tale now I have 18290 b-day cards.maybe new event will give us some more cards or maybe new tournament its on is way,not very shure if will tourament give us needed cards.last tournaments gave us really small card points,previus tournament gave as much more item points.at the end we will se whats coming next......

Mostreal
04-23-18, 11:20 AM
After finishing dragon tale now I have 18290 b-day cards.maybe new event will give us some more cards or maybe new tournament its on is way,not very shure if will tourament give us needed cards.last tournaments gave us really small card points,previus tournament gave as much more item points.at the end we will se whats coming next......

I have the same amount as well, with 15 days left to collect cards and 7 days left in the month - there HAS to be another tournament or something.

random59
04-23-18, 12:50 PM
I have the same amount as well, with 15 days left to collect cards and 7 days left in the month - there HAS to be another tournament or something.

I believe the 15 days is for the side goal of having these two dragons hatched to receive coins. Is my understanding that the Birthday Cards will no longer be able to be collected after Saturday 28th in the Southern Hemisphere or Friday 27th in the Northern Hemisphere which means something big will have to start tomorrow!

With this previous event, players were caught out assuming it went longer than the month as the timers are a bit confusing. This type of event generally runs for 4 weeks, I am sure Kooky Panda or Elsa could confirm this or perhaps others may like to comment on my thoughts!

dovanificent
04-23-18, 12:57 PM
I didn't finish 1 tournament and i only have 14k bcard. Maybe i missed something.

AnnirasSweets
04-23-18, 01:33 PM
I believe the 15 days is for the side goal of having these two dragons hatched to receive coins. Is my understanding that the Birthday Cards will no longer be able to be collected after Saturday 28th in the Southern Hemisphere or Friday 27th in the Northern Hemisphere which means something big will have to start tomorrow!

With this previous event, players were caught out assuming it went longer than the month as the timers are a bit confusing. This type of event generally runs for 4 weeks, I am sure Kooky Panda or Elsa could confirm this or perhaps others may like to comment on my thoughts!

I agree that usually the timer to craft both monthly dragons lasts longer than the drops for those dragons. I can't recall the exact difference in time but the crafting timer is definitely misleading.

After completing all events and side goals for Birthday Cards I have 18,290 in total so there has to be something else offered soon to give us the final 1,710 cards. I'm thinking it'll most likely be a tourney since the amount left is so small, but who knows really.

cat_chick10
04-23-18, 04:17 PM
I only have 15646, and I know I've missed a couple opportunities to get some, but I'm really hoping I will be able to get the rest. I've had no problem with Neo Kitsune, I'm crafting it right now!

glenngenius
04-23-18, 04:39 PM
I agree that usually the timer to craft both monthly dragons lasts longer than the drops for those dragons. I can't recall the exact difference in time but the crafting timer is definitely misleading.

After completing all events and side goals for Birthday Cards I have 18,290 in total so there has to be something else offered soon to give us the final 1,710 cards. I'm thinking it'll most likely be a tourney since the amount left is so small, but who knows really.

As far as I can remember, there's an extra week to craft and complete the monthly dragons. That being said, the next (and last) event for this month will only last for a week.

glenngenius
04-23-18, 04:42 PM
Any idea how much cards are they going to give out on the last event for this month? I still need around 3.8k to get the Neo Unicorn. I hope they give out enough cards so everyone will still have a chance to get the monthly dragon.

cat_chick10
04-23-18, 04:58 PM
My guess is we will find out tomorrow! I kind of expected it to be today, but looks like we get a break between the Tales and whatever is coming next!

harobeda
04-23-18, 09:23 PM
I have 18,290 birthday cards towards crafting neo Unicorn. I’ve done every possible event. As far as I know, it shouldn’t be possible to have more than the 18290.

divanightclub
04-24-18, 06:57 AM
I have 18,290 birthday cards towards crafting neo Unicorn. I’ve done every possible event. As far as I know, it shouldn’t be possible to have more than the 18290.

I have exactly that amount of birthday cards as well. I have enough to craft another Neo kitsune, but too bad it CAN'T be traded for essence...

hungryres
04-25-18, 12:19 AM
Umm... not sure what went wrong? perhaps i have not reached enough milestone for previous world event/ leaderboard?
i only have 15830 b-day card!!!

tournament , and tales , i have completed all... so, does it mean s8 forces player to complete world event and leaderboard too? how is it possible to do all, especially when world event 's goal is quite out of reach, and leaderboard , well, only put on re-release dragons.

harobeda
04-25-18, 10:02 AM

I blew through the milestones yesterday in the current leaderboard (I really want Neo Valiant, I am SO close to having all the diamond dragons). Finishing the leaderboard milestones gave enough birthday cards to craft Neo Unicorn. I have only done a couple of battles in the current tournament (I'll get there soon). So it's possible without every single event (based on the fact that I have not finished the current tournament). I did complete every other April event.

Edited to add: I also have 3313 B-day Cards leftover and that's having only completed the first 3 rounds of the battle tournament. So completing the milestones of the current leaderboard should yield 5,000 B-Day Cards.

divanightclub
04-25-18, 12:25 PM
FINALLY.. I have enough birthday cards to start crafting my Neo Unicorn. I used my bingo boosts to get the points and birthday cards from the side goal, which yield more points for the leaderboard event. Can't wait for her to join Neo Kitsune, who's been waiting patiently for Her Arrival..
(Happy dance)

RhodryMaelwaedd
04-25-18, 02:19 PM
Can we collect for Neo Kitsune until tuesday, as with Neo Unicorn, or will parts stop falling before that?

Phoenix406
04-25-18, 03:15 PM
I only have around 14,000 bday cards on each of my accounts, so I'm not going to get the Unicorn on either one, I'm afraid.

Passera
04-25-18, 11:07 PM
Have Neo Kitsune crafting now. No possible way I’ll be able to craft Neo Unicorn. I only have around 7000 b-day cards.

RhodryMaelwaedd
04-26-18, 08:19 AM
Can we collect for Neo Kitsune until tuesday, as with Neo Unicorn, or will parts stop falling before that?

Could you please inform us about this, Kooky or Elsa? Thank you!

RhodryMaelwaedd
04-26-18, 02:05 PM
Could you please inform us about this, Kooky or Elsa? Thank you!

If this ends tomorrow, i have to start speed breeding. Why are we never properly informed by storm8?

[S8] Elsa
04-26-18, 02:24 PM
If this ends tomorrow, i have to start speed breeding. Why are we never properly informed by storm8?

Small gifts will drop until May 1st. :)

RhodryMaelwaedd
04-26-18, 02:34 PM
Elsa;1511032']Small gifts will drop until May 1st. :)

Yay! Thank you very much, Elsa!

rado_nik
04-27-18, 04:13 AM
Few minutes ago I finished tournament and I have 19809 B-day Cards. Do we'll have another task to get rest of B-Day Cards or I must have to spend gold for the rest Cards?
Neo Kitsune already is on the habitat.

summersalt
04-27-18, 07:09 AM
Few minutes ago I finished tournament and I have 19809 B-day Cards. Do we'll have another task to get rest of B-Day Cards or I must have to spend gold for the rest Cards?
Neo Kitsune already is on the habitat.
Did u complete leaderboard. U might get some more if u hit a few of those like 2200 points or whatever.

rado_nik
04-27-18, 12:33 PM
Did u complete leaderboard. U might get some more if u hit a few of those like 2200 points or whatever.

Not yet. Tnx. But in task of this stupid Leader-board I see only stars as reward and nothing else.

djeyefly
04-28-18, 09:37 AM
Frankly, I?m not bothering with anything neo. Neo versions of things I already have ? This game is really gone down hill.

tinkyw1nky
04-28-18, 11:02 AM
I have 19110 bday cards after finishing the tourney and leaderboard...ugh looks like I?m going to have to buy out the rest. Getting the bday cake to collect 320 more cards for 225 gold and then will have to spend 570 gold for the rest. Sad

summersalt
04-28-18, 01:55 PM
Do u have to craft and hatch them before the may 1st. I don't want to use up my nests until after leaderboard. I'll be wasting my additional breeding den I paid for.
We should have a week after may 1st to craft according to timer, right?. We just have to craft marionette and pretyy drgon.before may 1st ? I just really don't want to do something dumb and miss out on neo unicorn. I have the cards and the giftss and the puppet strings and already have pretty draagon. Plus I don't want to craft and hold them for an open nesst and miss the reduced time marble crafting.

cat_chick10
04-28-18, 11:07 PM
Thought I might not be able to get Neo Unicorn but it's on the nest :) Another diamond for my collection :)

glenngenius
04-29-18, 10:36 AM
Neo Unicorn is now crafting at the Spell Shop. :) 2nd Neo Kitsune to follow. :)

Sugarcat5
04-29-18, 11:40 AM
Was able to craft neo unicorn today! First time since I think oct since I've gotten both special dragons. So happy:)

NeidusBluetip
04-29-18, 12:09 PM
For those of you who might remember my posts a couple of events back, (with the White/Black Stars), how some of us felt we were missing hundreds/thousands of points to craft the second dragon, I still have absolutely no idea what S8 was talking about when I was told there was nothing wonky in the game and that it was perfectly achievable to craft the second dragon.

For this event, I have already crafted *both* monthly dragons and during this last week, my tallied points appeared as they should “normally appear”, after participating in all the events as usual. So I’m really at a total loss as to what in tarnation had happened during the Universe event where some of us were thousands of points off from crafting the second monthly dragon, regardless of doing all the tournaments, events, etc.

I’ve done absolutely nothing different than what I do during every event, so I’m still utterly confused as to how S8 investigated the matter and deemed it totally “obtainable” during that event when something felt completely off in regards to such low accumulated points .__.

Emmajlb
04-29-18, 05:47 PM
So can you not craft these after Tuesday? I'm confused because the task A Bright Birthday for crafting these says 9 days left

kooky panda
04-30-18, 10:48 AM
So can you not craft these after Tuesday? I'm confused because the task A Bright Birthday for crafting these says 9 days left

Do u have to craft and hatch them before the may 1st. I don't want to use up my nests until after leaderboard. I'll be wasting my additional breeding den I paid for.
We should have a week after may 1st to craft according to timer, right?. We just have to craft marionette and pretyy drgon.before may 1st ? I just really don't want to do something dumb and miss out on neo unicorn. I have the cards and the giftss and the puppet strings and already have pretty draagon. Plus I don't want to craft and hold them for an open nesst and miss the reduced time marble crafting.

You can craft them until May 8th!:)

dovanificent
05-01-18, 11:27 AM
Got both dragons!

kooky panda
05-01-18, 02:05 PM
There is a new Outpost quest: Send out your Neo Unicorn dragon for 2 essences.

Phoenix406
05-01-18, 03:49 PM
No Unicorn on either of my accounts.

CranberryMil
05-01-18, 05:55 PM
i get the neo kitsune , and have 19k for the unicorn, this was my best month

keshiaxo
05-02-18, 12:25 AM
Just over 10,000 for Neo Unicorn but today I crafted Neo Kitsune!

Xyn25
05-02-18, 08:09 PM
Crafted Neo Kitsune a while ago and Neo Unicorn yesterday, currently evolving Neo Unicorn since I forgot about the quest for essence...

kooky panda
05-03-18, 10:12 AM
There is a new Outpost quest: Send out your Neo Unicorn dragon for 2 essences.
When I collected my 2 essences I could resend my dragon out again . On my third quest.
Not sure if this was the case on last months quest because I did not have that dragon.

AnnirasSweets
05-03-18, 04:28 PM
When I collected my 2 essences I could resend my dragon out again . On my third quest.
Not sure if this was the case on last months quest because I did not have that dragon.

I forget how many days it's open but it has been my experience that you can continue to do the Essence Quest repeatedly until it is no longer on offer.

kooky panda
05-04-18, 09:27 AM
I forget how many days it's open but it has been my experience that you can continue to do the Essence Quest repeatedly until it is no longer on offer.

Thanks for the information!