PDA

View Full Version : FOREST PARTY: Painted Party - 2018 Mar 30 (POLL ADDED)

Rynetory2
03-30-18, 05:47 PM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=43351

Prizes
Individual Prizes:
First Prize: Bright Basket : 75 shells
Second Prize: Painted Tiles : 185 shells
Third Prize: Painted Tree : 375 shells
Fourth Prize: Happy Hopper (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1504281&viewfull=1#post1504281) : 2,000 shells
Fifth Prize: Painted Pony (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1504282&viewfull=1#post1504282) : 3,200 shells

Community Prizes
(unlocks at 1,500 - meaning once you have collected 1,500 celebration shells, you are eligible for community prizes.)
First Prize: Spring Chicken (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1504284&viewfull=1#post1504284)
Second Prize: Food
Third Prize: Runes

Event Boosts
Bright Basket - Collect 4 celebration shells / 4 hrs (75 gems)
Painted Tower - Collect 16 celebration shells / 4 hrs (250 gems)

Goals
Snapping for Shells
Goal 1
Hatch a Painted Turtle (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1504286&viewfull=1#post1504286)
REWARD: 250 shells

Goal 2
Raise the Painted Turtle to level 10
REWARD: 250 shells

Please help to post event and animals' information. Thanks.

Painted Pony

Elements - Spring/Fire
Hatching time - 15 hours
Evolution time - 15 hours
Feed schedule - E

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=43422

Have fun and enjoy your event! :D

honoroll321
03-30-18, 06:29 PM
How much r the individual prizes ?

25aww
03-30-18, 06:55 PM
Second prize: Painted Tile at 185 shells

Thanks and updated. :) Rynetory2

carolineannlv
03-31-18, 12:52 AM
Happy Hopper @ 2000 shells

I was really hoping it would be a bit lower. But I suppose if community is lower to reach it generally has to be set higher.

Sakrysta
03-31-18, 06:01 PM
Nope. All my accounts have Spring animals. I'm not bothering with this event at all. For some reason I DID put out the basket, but I'm just calling that my contribution to the community totals. I want to save my food & evolutions for the next Leaderboard. It might be nice to add element combos, but I'm not pushing for it, at least not in this event.

Penguin2016
03-31-18, 09:39 PM
I’m going to play because the chick is super cute and I’m confident I can get it, but I’m sure as heck not spending a single gem on this event. Not one. Not until the forest parties are fixed.

AppieP
04-01-18, 12:50 AM
Nope. All my accounts have Spring animals. I'm not bothering with this event at all. For some reason I DID put out the basket, but I'm just calling that my contribution to the community totals. I want to save my food & evolutions for the next Leaderboard. It might be nice to add element combos, but I'm not pushing for it, at least not in this event.

Same. I have 4 spring creatures, divided over different habitats. So I'm happy with the new spring habitat. Bought it, but also I save my food this time. Still putting creatures in empty nest. And the same as you this is a gift for the community.

gramland
04-01-18, 12:15 PM
Just got the Happy Hopper, but I will leave it in storage for now. Same for Spring Chicken when I receive it. I will hatch only if needed. The one I will put on the nest is Painted Pony if and when I win it. 3,200 points needed for Painted Pony. So many beautiful animals this month I will only choose the ones I really love to display. I want all of the goal animals if I can win them!!

luna2cute
04-01-18, 06:12 PM
Not participating. Goals are too high to achieve and therefore it’s no fun at all. Good luck to those who are trying!

Timire
04-02-18, 01:00 AM
I want the bunny so much it is way too cute but I never get 2000 items in time... and im breeding, hatching, evolving and harvesting all the time. How can I get 2000 without using gems?

Penguin2016
04-02-18, 04:37 PM
I want the bunny so much it is way too cute but I never get 2000 items in time... and im breeding, hatching, evolving and harvesting all the time. How can I get 2000 without using gems?

Unfortunately, you can’t.

Rynetory2
04-02-18, 09:05 PM

Try breeding the Painted Turtle to get 500 shells. It helps if you have 6 big farms, 4 nests and 2 evolution flowers and you keep them plus your breeding den, working non stop. I think a few players with these posted they were able to able to get 2000 in recent party events. If your breeding is nearly done before bedtime, it also helps to use 1 or 2 gems to speed it up, so you can start another breeding before you sleep. Good luck.

knickknaks
04-03-18, 10:23 AM
Try breeding the Painted Turtle to get 500 shells. It helps if you have 6 big farms, 4 nests and 2 evolution flowers and you keep them plus your breeding den, working non stop. I think a few players with these posted they were able to able to get 2000 in recent party events. If your breeding is nearly done before bedtime, it also helps to use 1 or 2 gems to speed it up, so you can start another breeding before you sleep. Good luck.
But that’s just the thing- most of us don’t have maxed out flowers and nests. The bred animal helps to get enough for the community prizes, but the first individual prize animal is still out of reach.

Sakrysta
04-03-18, 11:36 AM
Plus you still have to spend the gems for the extra nests. There really isn't a way to complete the goals without spending gems on something or other - whether it's speeding activities or purchasing extra "buildings."

I hate to say it, but I wouldn't even mind if at least one animal with the month's theme element was attainable. But the last few world events I played all out, I still didn't even make it to the community prizes, nevermind the first individual animal prize. And I think last time the first animal wasn't even a theme element animal?

I really miss when World Events were fun. :(

Callyvitale19
04-03-18, 01:25 PM
I want the bunny so much it is way too cute but I never get 2000 items in time... and im breeding, hatching, evolving and harvesting all the time. How can I get 2000 without using gems?if you have extra nests you can purchase lightening leopards for 250,000. Once you reach a certain level coins aren't a problem. It may not be enough but it may help some. Good luck

Rynetory2
04-03-18, 09:51 PM
But that’s just the thing- most of us don’t have maxed out flowers and nests. The bred animal helps to get enough for the community prizes, but the first individual prize animal is still out of reach.

Plus you still have to spend the gems for the extra nests. There really isn't a way to complete the goals without spending gems on something or other - whether it's speeding activities or purchasing extra "buildings."

I hate to say it, but I wouldn't even mind if at least one animal with the month's theme element was attainable. But the last few world events I played all out, I still didn't even make it to the community prizes, nevermind the first individual animal prize. And I think last time the first animal wasn't even a theme element animal?

I really miss when World Events were fun. :(

That's true, most players dont have max nests and evo flowers. Forest parties are more challenging than they used to years back...and I myself do have difficulty getting to 2000. Although it may not seem much, I'm glad the amount to unlock the community prizes has been reduced, which I hope more players have a chance to get at least an animal. I hope the amounts needed for individual prizes will be reduced, even just a little. Well, still hoping....

cherrycastleorchard
04-04-18, 12:39 AM
Finally got ocean ape today, guess painted turtle will not come to my place. Hate never being able to get these new animals. This one is so cute

miadoubled
04-04-18, 10:25 AM
Sad to know i wont be able to get this pretty pony..which means the petal peyton one (i think im wrong on name) is completely out of reach just as the fairy one in nov was too! Now i will have to look at the goal for a whole month knowing i cant get what is my favorite animal so far! I was sad in nov events because of the world event putting a damper on it and I'm sad again now:( even with spending gems... im just barely too the happy hopper.. my goodness the last two are too dang much. Id be satisifed with top prize being 2500 or something !! Please please please hear our prayers s8 !!!

songiebird
04-04-18, 02:56 PM
I was wondering why I wasn’t able to accomplish as much as previously before. After reading the other posts, now I know why. I am very discouraged the way the events have been going. I am grateful for the pretty creatures I have been able to earn. BUT, no matter how often I come in world, i can’t earn the main prizes without spending a crazy amount of money. I do support the game by buying gems, but l am not rich and the goals are not obtainable otherwise. Maybe I will walk away from FFS.

Callyvitale19
04-04-18, 03:49 PM
I was fortunate enough to get a 48 hr breeding yesterday and that and some gems I may be able to get the painted pony. Fingers crossed.

jmatarii
04-05-18, 01:09 AM
Painted Pony

Elements - Spring/Fire
Hatching time - 15 hours
Feed schedule - E

Egg

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=43422

Best regards.

Rynetory2
04-05-18, 06:21 AM
Painted Pony

Elements - Spring/Fire
Hatching time - 15 hours
Feed schedule - E

Egg

Best regards.

Congrats!! :D Thank you for the info, added to Post 1 and Guide.

Sugarcat5
04-05-18, 09:18 AM
Sad to know i wont be able to get this pretty pony..which means the petal peyton one (i think im wrong on name) is completely out of reach just as the fairy one in nov was too! Now i will have to look at the goal for a whole month knowing i cant get what is my favorite animal so far! I was sad in nov events because of the world event putting a damper on it and I'm sad again now:( even with spending gems... im just barely too the happy hopper.. my goodness the last two are too dang much. Id be satisifed with top prize being 2500 or something !! Please please please hear our prayers s8 !!!

I agree...i was so disappointed back in Nov when I couldn't finish the world event and the fairy goal became unattainable for me. I really want these April animals but there is no way to achieve the goal without spending money. Between this game and Dragon story, I feel that whoever is making these decisions at S8 really needs to rethink things. Too many players are discouraged and a lot of us just can't afford to spend tons of money on a game.

Alohatami
04-05-18, 10:42 AM
I agree...i was so disappointed back in Nov when I couldn't finish the world event and the fairy goal became unattainable for me. I really want these April animals but there is no way to achieve the goal without spending money. Between this game and Dragon story, I feel that whoever is making these decisions at S8 really needs to rethink things. Too many players are discouraged and a lot of us just can't afford to spend tons of money on a game.
I've attempted to bold the last part of what you said. I agree 1000%! I felt the same as you in November, and now, too. Yeah, it's nice they moved the community unlocking number down to 1500, but I wish they would have left the next creature prize at 1600. I managed to win a few of those, barely, in recent months, because I was lucky enough to breed the needed creature for the additional Forest Party points. This time, though, I'm not going to even come close, since I haven't been able to breed the painted turtle. I suppose if I had been more on-it, maximizing my breeding, hatching, evolving, and harvesting, I might be closer to the 1500. But this is supposed to be a casual game, played for fun and relaxation. It should not be that the only way to succeed in these events, besides throwing a lot of money at it, is to eat, breathe, and sleep FFS. Lately, I've been trying really hard to just ignore the events and work on expanding my forest. I guess I just need to work harder on the ignoring part, so I don't get too bummed out about missing out on creatures like the Petal Peryton.

AppieP
04-05-18, 11:17 AM
I wasn't even trying for this SB, just saved my food for NOT feeding creatures to evolve. My flower is empty from the start, i only keep my nest occupied. This also for the community, and just to see how far I can get. And for some reason, don't ask my why, but I reached 1500 for the community.
I didn't spent any gem for speeding the breeding garden, and still haven't get the turtle.

nativeelfstar
04-05-18, 12:47 PM
Does anyone know how much food or how many runes you get from the community prizes?

AppieP
04-05-18, 01:10 PM
Does anyone know how much food or how many runes you get from the community prizes?

If it's the same as usual, only 8 runes, and food I don't know for sure, but I thought 30.000 apples.

Funner52
04-05-18, 01:28 PM
Um....at least I got the chicken......? Really hoping someone will fix event

Sakrysta
04-05-18, 01:35 PM
I wasn't even trying for this SB, just saved my food for NOT feeding creatures to evolve. My flower is empty from the start, i only keep my nest occupied. This also for the community, and just to see how far I can get. And for some reason, don't ask my why, but I reached 1500 for the community.
I didn't spent any gem for speeding the breeding garden, and still haven't get the turtle.

I started to say I don't see how that's possible, but my 3 accounts are in the high-900/low-1000 range, and I'm mostly doing what you're doing. I've had several days where I haven't bothered to re-plant every hour, and at least one overnight when I fell asleep without planting Nexus Nuts, so I guess I can see how it might be possible if you're more diligent about planting and harvesting.

But even so, the first community prize is the Spring Chicken, which is a Spring/Nature combination. I already have one of those on my two older accounts, and Nature is such a common secondary element that I'm just not that motivated to work hard for it - especially since the Painted Turtle is the same element combo and is supposedly breedable (though you couldn't prove that by my success rate :().

AppieP
04-05-18, 02:03 PM
I started to say I don't see how that's possible, but my 3 accounts are in the high-900/low-1000 range, and I'm mostly doing what you're doing. I've had several days where I haven't bothered to re-plant every hour, and at least one overnight when I fell asleep without planting Nexus Nuts, so I guess I can see how it might be possible if you're more diligent about planting and harvesting.

But even so, the first community prize is the Spring Chicken, which is a Spring/Nature combination. I already have one of those on my two older accounts, and Nature is such a common secondary element that I'm just not that motivated to work hard for it - especially since the Painted Turtle is the same element combo and is supposedly breedable (though you couldn't prove that by my success rate :().

I most say I have 2 nest occupied all the time, and good planning for planting and harvesting food with Nexus Nuts and Mystic Mangos.
I almost forget about the bright basket;)
And like you not really bothering about the Spring Chicken, if I can breed the Turtle with less than a day left. If not, maby I hatch the Chicken, with 2 spot left in my Spring habitat. And 1 reserved for the Tourney creature Cedar Waxwing

etchedintime
04-05-18, 03:25 PM
I used to love this game , but the expectations are ridiculous, trying to get 2000 items to get a creature ? I almost had the traveller , it said you could still collect walking sticks from March items , but no when you hatched them you got flowers,
This event , well if you only have 2 hatchery and I flower and long breeds , no luck breeding, where do you get the points ,
Even the watch me spins , never score any of the animals only food or coins .
I think S8 need to pull their head or they loose their players , why is it good games turn to []?
Please S8 read your feedback and listen to your players , support your fans or you wouldn’t have a game

Penguin2016
04-05-18, 03:41 PM
I’ve been using my second nest and still probably won’t even reach the community prizes. :mad:

freesiawoods
04-06-18, 12:05 AM
I’ve been using my second nest and still probably won’t even reach the community prizes. :mad:

Same here, especially as the required animal is as usual impossible to breed. This is getting ridiculous. Time to quit.

Alohatami
04-06-18, 12:41 AM
I've decided from this moment on to stay away from any future Forest Parties. At the moment, I have 957 points. I just sped the last part of an 8 hour breed only to find it was not a Painted Turtle. And the next breed I started was not an 8 hour. I now feel like I've wasted all the creatures I evolved during this event, since I have no hope of even unlocking the community prizes. Those evolutions would have been better spent on the next leaderboard. *sigh*

nativeelfstar
04-06-18, 03:39 AM
I will be just shy of getting the bunny. However, honestly I did not try because I never do well in these leader board events. My excitement for his event has disappeared. Might I suggest more options to get egg shells or whatever the item is in the future? The last leader board felt like it had more options. Maybe I am wrong. Makes me sad as I will not get the pearl Payton. I am grateful I was able to breed the painted turtle.
Can someone tell me why it is cheaper in gems to buy the bunny than using gems in the leaderboard to get the bunny? I agree to those who say they should bring down the points you need to achieve these animals.

Rynetory2
04-06-18, 08:41 AM
1. Did you like this event?
2. Did you complete all individual prizes?
3. Did you unlock community prizes?
4. How did you find the event duration?
5. Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

mutley00
04-06-18, 09:53 AM
Great idea, Rynetory2, but with the high number of alternative options for water/nature, that isn't happening either!!!
This has to be the be very worst WE score so far and DESPITE spending 250gems on a Painted Tower - So no, not good at all!

And to add insult to injury, not getting a Painted Pony means no chance of getting the beautiful Petal Peryton. :(

Alohatami
04-06-18, 03:24 PM
With about two hours to go, my last breed was 8hr. So I gem-sped and it was a Painted Turtle. Figures. I wound up spending 32 gems right at the end to get that turtle up to level 10, so in the end I was able to unlock the community prizes. I'm bummed I had to spend all those gems, but since the community did actually unlock the runes, it's not that bad, and I don't feel quite as miffed about all the evolutions I used during the event. I still plan to sit out future Forest Parties unless they change significantly.

Rynetory2
04-06-18, 10:26 PM
Do you guys have the breeding time for the Spring Chicken and the Happy Hopper? Thanks.

miadoubled
04-07-18, 11:24 AM
Do you guys have the breeding time for the Spring Chicken and the Happy Hopper? Thanks.
8hours :)

Rynetory2
04-09-18, 07:47 AM
8hours :)

Many thanks for your help. :)

miadoubled
04-09-18, 04:35 PM
Many thanks for your help. :)anytime:)

miadoubled
04-09-18, 04:37 PM
Definitely like that the poll has some better questions!

Funner52
04-11-18, 08:25 PM
I hope someone sees this poll and changes events along it

Rynetory2
04-16-18, 09:38 PM
Thank you Everyone for voting.

Your votes are submitted.