PDA

View Full Version : Fresh Spring Animals and More in April!

MannersMouse
03-30-18, 01:28 PM
Hi all, hope you are doing well! With April right around the corner, I?m writing this post to give you some details on the new stuff arriving in the Forest this month (starting today).

What should you be on the lookout for? A bunch of new animals! The return of the Spring type! And two new grand prize animals to add to your Forest: the Flowering Fawn and Buck Brush.

Flowering Fawn: Starting on 3/30 and throughout April you can get Fawn Flowers from participating in events, tournaments, completing the Colosseum, and obtaining the Strands of Spring decoration. Get enough Fawn Flowers and you will bring the Flowering Fawn to your Forest!

43346 43347

Buck Brush: Starting on 3/30 and throughout April you can get Buck Blossoms from completing goals by hatching specific limited time animals, breeding all animals, wheel spins, and obtaining the Seasonal Spring decoration. Get enough Buck Blossoms and you will bring the Buck Brush to your Forest!

43348 43349

Event Prizes
Flowering Fawn (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1504276&viewfull=1#post1504276)
Buck Brush (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1504273&viewfull=1#post1504273)

Event Boosts
Strands of Spring - collect 64 Fawn Flowers / 8 hrs until May 1 (450 gems)
Buck Brush - collect 64 Buck Blossoms / 8 hrs until May 1 (450 gems)

Hope you all have a great start to spring and thank you for playing!

DragonPhoenix6
03-30-18, 02:47 PM
They are so gorgeous! Great design, I want both! Happy Easter everyone

mysticalfairy320
03-30-18, 03:35 PM
I love them have to get these!

honoroll321
03-30-18, 06:33 PM
How will I ever be able to get these? I can't seem to be able to get anything without spending a bunch of money!

Rynetory2
03-30-18, 07:17 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=43354

carolineannlv
03-31-18, 12:20 AM
Oh my goodness, they're both so beautiful. Really happy to see Spring return.

I love Buck Brush the most, and have the perfect place in my forest for him. I really hope I can do well with breeding this month. If I can only manage one of them, I hope it's him. I mean he's just so perfect!

Penguin2016
03-31-18, 09:48 PM
Oh my goodness, they're both so beautiful. Really happy to see Spring return.

I love Buck Brush the most, and have the perfect place in my forest for him. I really hope I can do well with breeding this month. If I can only manage one of them, I hope it's him. I mean he's just so perfect!

I agree. Hopefully he’ll be the easier animal to achieve this month as trail traveler was last month. I’d be happy to get the flowering fawn but I don’t care for her as much.

Callyvitale19
04-09-18, 06:23 AM
So happy... I just got Buck Brush.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=43525

Rynetory2
04-09-18, 07:50 AM
So happy... I just got Buck Brush.

WOW you did an amazing job!! Congrats!! :D

(added to Creatures Guide with credits to you.)

Callyvitale19
04-09-18, 08:31 AM
WOW you did an amazing job!! Congrats!! :D

(added to Creatures Guide with credits to you.)thanks but I sure have a long way to go for the fawn. I didn't even know I was close for buck but there he was. So happy.
Last month we got points toward animal by completing 50 rounds, 75 rounds and another 75 rounds in the colosseum but this month we have to finish the colosseum and hatch the animal to get any points towards flowering fawn. It's going to be a lot harder this time.

miadoubled
04-17-18, 10:52 AM
I am wondering what is everyone at percent wise for the fawn?? Im at 57%.. think ive missed out on one or two small goals for flowers but wanted to see if im far behind or if i could get close to getting. Thanks in advance for the help!

nativeelfstar
04-17-18, 02:31 PM
I am wondering what is everyone at percent wise for the fawn?? Im at 57%.. think ive missed out on one or two small goals for flowers but wanted to see if im far behind or if i could get close to getting. Thanks in advance for the help!

I am only at 55% currently...

carolineannlv
04-18-18, 12:42 AM
Fawn 51%, Buck 57%
Not sure I'll be able to get either.

Callyvitale19
04-18-18, 07:16 AM
I am wondering what is everyone at percent wise for the fawn?? Im at 57%.. think ive missed out on one or two small goals for flowers but wanted to see if im far behind or if i could get close to getting. Thanks in advance for the help!there is 1400 pts avail for fawn flowers when you hatch tidesdale from colosseum. 305 rounds for an animal that is being rereleased seems a bit much. Hopefully there will be more ways available soon. Good luck

Phoenix406
04-18-18, 02:00 PM
Older account: Fawn Flowers = 53%; Buck Blossoms = 61%.
Newer account: Fawn Flowers = 53%; Buck Blossoms = 61%.
Wow, I didn't realize they were identical until now. 53% does not seem like it will be close enough. :(
I'm not doing the Colosseum. Ever. Too much trouble. I adore the Tidesdale, but I'm not battling that many rounds, and I'm not paying that many gems. Maybe he will come up in a package with food or runes one day, and I'll fork over the money then.

Penguin2016
04-18-18, 08:52 PM
Fawn- 44%, buck - 52%. Again, the buck is somehow easier this time around. I still have virtually no chance at either.

Callyvitale19
04-19-18, 10:09 AM
Older account: Fawn Flowers = 53%; Buck Blossoms = 61%.
Newer account: Fawn Flowers = 53%; Buck Blossoms = 61%.
Wow, I didn't realize they were identical until now. 53% does not seem like it will be close enough. :(
I'm not doing the Colosseum. Ever. Too much trouble. I adore the Tidesdale, but I'm not battling that many rounds, and I'm not paying that many gems. Maybe he will come up in a package with food or runes one day, and I'll fork over the money then.I said the same thing about colosseum but I wanted the pts so I started to play one round an hour sometimes 2 but used very few gems and it only cost 500 coins for ea round. It turned out much easier than I thought. I liked it better when we only had to play 50 rounds for some points and then 75 and 75. There was no pressure to complete or hatch like they did this time. Somehow I finished. I still don't have the fawn but I'm getting closer. Good luck no matter what you decide.

miadoubled
04-19-18, 07:33 PM
Thanks for all the responses, much appreciated:) i was able to get the buck today.. not sure how the fawn will turn out but fingers crossed-good luck to all!

Callyvitale19
04-24-18, 04:42 PM
Between completeing the colosseum and playing the LB today I got enough fawn flowers to get the fawn 15 hrs. I was so excited that I forgot to get a screenshot of the egg.

Rynetory2
04-24-18, 08:52 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=43906

Rynetory2
04-27-18, 10:58 PM
Do you guys know the breeding time for Flowering Fawn? Thanks.

AppieP
04-28-18, 11:02 PM
With hatching the Tidesdale I just collected enough to get the Flowering Fawn. Didn't know I was that far. Egg on the nest. Now I need to replace some creature to place the Fawn.

Do you guys know the breeding time for Flowering Fawn? Thanks.
Hatching time 15 hours

miadoubled
04-29-18, 07:03 AM
With hatching the Tidesdale I just collected enough to get the Flowering Fawn. Didn't know I was that far. Egg on the nest. Now I need to replace some creature to place the Fawn.

Hatching time 15 hours

I didnt finish tidesdale but earned my fawn last night... but cant decide what to delete! Agh i wish i could expand faster.. i wish we could put animals in storage soooo badly!!!!

NannaSherry
05-02-18, 08:12 PM
I'm at 96% for a Buck Brush with 6 days left. But I don't seem to be getting any closer and I'm breeding all the time. Is there anything I can do to get one? I'm so close and with 6 days I should be able to complete it. I'd appreciate any ideas. Thanks in advance

AppieP
05-02-18, 09:26 PM
I'm at 96% for a Buck Brush with 6 days left. But I don't seem to be getting any closer and I'm breeding all the time. Is there anything I can do to get one? I'm so close and with 6 days I should be able to complete it. I'd appreciate any ideas. Thanks in advance

Like all the other few months, at the end they give us a week to consider if we really want it. In that case you can spent money for it, by using gems for the missing %. That's the only way if you really want the Buck Brush.

Rynetory2
05-02-18, 09:47 PM

Check your goal list and see if you still have any goals which reward you with Buck Blossoms. Otherwise, gemming through the remaining is your alternative. I would gem the rest if I were you since it's so close.

NannaSherry
05-03-18, 04:26 AM
Thanks Appie and Rynetory. No there's no way to win buck blossoms. Thanks for the heads up and I'll see if I want o purchase him. Now I know

missourijan
05-03-18, 05:49 AM
WHAT IS THE POINT if having a value pack for fawn flowers when all that I earned have disappeared from my storage????????????

misty00800
05-03-18, 07:49 AM
WHAT IS THE POINT if having a value pack for fawn flowers when all that I earned have disappeared from my storage????????????
I think it still counts. I was on 98% when I won round 27 of blossom possum and got flowering fawn, a few hours after fawn flowers were gone from my storage.

liesl23
05-03-18, 02:56 PM
I wanted the Flowering Fawn SO bad, I won the tournament for the blossom possum and got all my Fawn Flower, I am at 98%
but the fawn flowers seem to be gone. I am not able to buy the Flowering Fawn so I was working as hard as I could to get the Fawn and I am only 2% away, is there anything I can do to get her??

Rynetory2
05-03-18, 10:19 PM
I wanted the Flowering Fawn SO bad, I won the tournament for the blossom possum and got all my Fawn Flower, I am at 98%
but the fawn flowers seem to be gone. I am not able to buy the Flowering Fawn so I was working as hard as I could to get the Fawn and I am only 2% away, is there anything I can do to get her??

Same for Flowering Fawn. Your goals will still give you flowers.

Check your goal list and see if you still have any goals which reward you with Buck Blossoms. Otherwise, gemming through the remaining is your alternative. I would gem the rest if I were you since it's so close.

AppieP
05-03-18, 10:21 PM

No possibilities anymore for collecting Fawn Flowers, the only way is to spent gems for it, for the missing parts. Sorry:(

liesl23
05-04-18, 05:49 AM
thank you Rynetory2 and AppieP :)