PDA

View Full Version : People are tired of the 2 energy drops

katbtodd
03-29-18, 03:38 AM
Since Valentine the new energy drops sweet tooth ,Cupid troll and now spring and the new pastel, are a slap in the face s/8 this is your business and you are driving your customers away so many people are quiting because your not listening to them .please think about giving us back our normal energy drops.I'm an old time players this does not effect me too much but all the new players , getting one earned energy drops is not fair when you buy them with hard earned gems , I don't feel I'm off subject since this is a suggestion feed back thread , I'm surprised I didn't find a thread all ready started on this since so many people are complaining about this in other threads ,This is a big issues for player energy and space ,two things that are hard to come by

katbtodd
03-30-18, 03:05 AM
I know I posted this in the suggestion feedback thread but no body goes there my post has not been read by any body and I know we are all up set about it , thinking I will but it here cuz I know somebody will read it ,, we all are so angry about the 2 energy drops and I think we all should be heard

People are tired of the 2 energy drops
Since Valentine the new energy drops sweet tooth ,Cupid troll and now spring and the new pastel, are a slap in the face s/8 this is your business and you are driving your customers away so many people are quiting because your not listening to them .please think about giving us back our normal energy drops.I'm an old time players this does not effect me too much but all the new players , getting one earned energy drops is not fair when you buy them with hard earned gems , I don't feel I'm off subject since this is a suggestion feed back thread , I'm surprised I didn't find a thread all ready started on this since so many people are complaining about this in other threads ,This is a big issues for player energy and space ,two things that are hard to come by

AnnirasSweets
03-30-18, 12:59 PM
I know I posted this in the suggestion feedback thread but no body goes there my post has not been read by any body and I know we are all up set about it , thinking I will but it here cuz I know somebody will read it ,, we all are so angry about the 2 energy drops and I think we all should be heard

I completely agree with this suggestion. I mean, my dragons give me more energy per tap and I don't have to spend gems to get them. For the amount of gems we spend on the Alicorns/Unicorns I can't see how having 4 as a minimum energy is asking too much. I think pretty soon people are going to see the Alis as a sort of gem trap and quit purchasing them altogether. I know if I'm low on energy I won't waste my last few on tapping the new Alis which is something I never thought I'd say. I'll leave them untapped before I waste the energy on them only to receive a singular extra energy which does absolutely nothing for my gameplay.

katbtodd
03-30-18, 03:06 PM
I completely agree with this suggestion. I mean, my dragons give me more energy per tap and I don't have to spend gems to get them. For the amount of gems we spend on the Alicorns/Unicorns I can't see how having 4 as a minimum energy is asking too much. I think pretty soon people are going to see the Alis as a sort of gem trap and quit purchasing them altogether. I know if I'm low on energy I won't waste my last few on tapping the new Alis which is something I never thought I'd say. I'll leave them untapped before I waste the energy on them only to receive a singular extra energy which does absolutely nothing for my gameplay.

My Cupid troll is the worst !!

AnnirasSweets
03-30-18, 03:11 PM
My Cupid troll is the worst !!

They really are! I wouldn't even leave them on the board if they weren't so adorable and I didn't have such an issue with needing to collect everything in CS. It would be nice if they would let us know what the animal's drops were before we purchased them, that way we'd be able to better weigh the pros and cons of spending our hard won gems.

katbtodd
03-31-18, 10:39 AM
They really are! I wouldn't even leave them on the board if they weren't so adorable and I didn't have such an issue with needing to collect everything in CS. It would be nice if they would let us know what the animal's drops were before we purchased them, that way we'd be able to better weigh the pros and cons of spending our hard won gems.

I just wish S/8 would listen (read) to their (customers ) players if it wasn't for us where would they be ,they seem to want anger us ,push us away , some days it would be so easy to walk away from this game , I wish I hope ,it could go back the way it was , but I do have some great neighbors

VersaceMorrow
03-31-18, 04:36 PM
I just wish S/8 would listen (read) to their (customers ) players if it wasn't for us where would they be ,they seem to want anger us ,push us away , some days it would be so easy to walk away from this game , I wish I hope ,it could go back the way it was , but I do have some great neighbors

I've come pretty close to walking away....sometimes for a week at a time if it's an event I didn''t care for, I'd do nothing but check in during the morning to collect from my 22-hour items. I don't think I have really enjoyed an event since Halloween.

ratdogs4
03-31-18, 05:04 PM

Totally agree! The Cupid Troll is the PRIME example, fries me every time I click on it and get a whopping 2 energy - actually 1 as I waste 1 energy clicking on it.

katbtodd
04-01-18, 02:35 PM
Totally agree! The Cupid Troll is the PRIME example, fries me every time I click on it and get a whopping 2 energy - actually 1 as I waste 1 energy clicking on it.

Today all of mine new ones 1 Cupid 3 spring and 4 pastels Ali's drop 2 boy this anger me !!, this is crazy ,it's like we are being punished for vocalizing our opinions , thinking S/8 got to do something about this, I will not buy any more new Ali's until they change this

AnnirasSweets
04-06-18, 09:10 AM
Yes, yes and more yes! The 2 energy drops make it so that I often neglect to even collect from the Cupid Trolls. When I do collect from all 4 I usually get 11 energy (on a good day) which is actually only 7 and ridiculous!

I know that because of this change I'm way less likely to purchase any new energy animals that are introduced from here on out. Before this change, I'd automatically buy as many as I could but that's definitely not the case any longer.

I'm sure we'd see a lot more posts that agree with this if people frequented this area of the forum more because I see a lot of posts sprinkled through all the discussion threads about this topic. I'm a regular forum user and I'll admit that I often neglect to check anywhere other than "Discussions" on a regular basis unless I'm reminded of it by someone else's post.

I know that I have no issue spending money on games when I feel it's for something that will enrich either my daily playing or my long term playing experience. Unfortunately until the minimum drops raise again, the new energy animals don't fall into either of those categories so I won't be spending on them.

CharmOfLea
04-08-18, 09:42 AM
All said above is true. Example, I would have bought max pastel alis (yes, they are pretty), but the 2-energy drop stopped me. You fooled me with the Cupid Troll, S8. Gladly and quickly parted with the 200 gems, the most I have ever harvested were 3 energy. And that was just recently. That troll is slapping me in the face each morning. It?s the perfect wake up call when I start considering making a purchase. Better than coffee.

Many thanks to Meeka for raising the issue here! I?d also like to ask for a sign that S8 actually frequents this section of the forum. Will be appreciated.

CharmOfLea
04-08-18, 10:05 AM
Today all of mine new ones 1 Cupid 3 spring and 4 pastels Ali's drop 2 boy this anger me !!, this is crazy ,it's like we are being punished for vocalizing our opinions , thinking S/8 got to do something about this, I will not buy any more new Ali's until they change this

Same here. S8 shot themselves in the foot. They put the light on energy being the main game factor, with the max energy being stuck on 40 for years now and selling the alis for 600 gems. At the same time, they realize energy is not the only commodity in the game. In my opinion, the timed drops during events have gained the prime spot. It puts the pressure on luck and availability to check in constantly with the game (a threshold many working ppl can?t take). And for the untimed story tasks, 2 energy plus/ minus don?t make a dent. So why was it necessary to slash the minimum daily energy drops in half? It wasn?t, no reason, that?s my point. The only thing S8 got in return was customers’ disappointment and anger. In a free economy that?s usually not what you are aiming for.

katbtodd
04-08-18, 10:14 AM
I wish more people would post on this issue ,cuz it's just not fair I get angry when a 2 shows up ,that is only one energy,there was a survey the other day ,and this is the thing I mention , like sweet tooth I did not buy him for 400 gems when I heard about the 2 energy drops but I did the Cupid troll because he just was over 100 gems thinking 120 ,but can't remember then pastel we earned one in a quest and her frist drop was 100 , so I bought the extra 3 thinking the 2'energys have stopped that was a wake up call for sure ,S/8 will not see any money from me until it changes and if more of us felt the same way may be they would think of their customs , they make us happy we would make them happy ,

katbtodd
04-08-18, 10:18 AM
Yes, yes and more yes! The 2 energy drops make it so that I often neglect to even collect from the Cupid Trolls. When I do collect from all 4 I usually get 11 energy (on a good day) which is actually only 7 and ridiculous!

I know that because of this change I'm way less likely to purchase any new energy animals that are introduced from here on out. Before this change, I'd automatically buy as many as I could but that's definitely not the case any longer.

I'm sure we'd see a lot more posts that agree with this if people frequented this area of the forum more because I see a lot of posts sprinkled through all the discussion threads about this topic. I'm a regular forum user and I'll admit that I often neglect to check anywhere other than "Discussions" on a regular basis unless I'm reminded of it by someone else's post.

I know that I have no issue spending money on games when I feel it's for something that will enrich either my daily playing or my long term playing experience. Unfortunately until the minimum drops raise again, the new energy animals don't fall into either of those categories so I won't be spending on them.

This is how I have my bookmark so,I can see who writes where ,so I don't miss a thing

katbtodd
04-08-18, 10:28 AM
Same here. S8 shot themselves in the foot. They put the light on energy being the main game factor, with the max energy being stuck on 40 for years now and selling the alis for 600 gems. At the same time, they realize energy is not the only commodity in the game. In my opinion, the timed drops during events have gained the prime spot. It puts the pressure on luck and availability to check in constantly with the game (a threshold many working ppl can?t take). And for the untimed story tasks, 2 energy plus/ minus don?t make a dent. So why was it necessary to slash the minimum daily energy drops in half? It wasn?t, no reason, that?s my point. The only thing S8 got in return was customers’ disappointment and anger. In a free economy that?s usually not what you are aiming for.
Happy customers and paying customer ,
I agree with every thing you said with the high energy events they have been throwing at us 1 energy not going to cut it I'm thinking the way they are thinking we have to buy more .when that's not the case we will stop playing. I didn't even buy sweet tooth 400 gems when I heard of the 2'energy drop , I would have , two things we need most in this game, energy and expansions ,I hope S/8 listen and changes this

riverly
04-08-18, 10:57 AM
Welllll, I just tapped on my Pastel Ali and got 100 energy. So there's always that chance, but probably really really rare or one time only.

butterfly_25
04-08-18, 11:43 AM
I surprisingly got 100 on my first click. Of course, it hasn't been so great since, lol.

katbtodd
04-08-18, 01:05 PM
Wow it must be the day for 100 energy drops
I have 4 springs from the Baron tent ,my first tap was 100 second tap 10 thought I was on a roll, third and forth tap both were 2s ,, Cupid Wow I'm so excited to report it was a 4 my pastels are not ready yet ,

butterfly_25
04-08-18, 01:54 PM
Oh I'm sorry, that didn't happen today! :) Just the first time, at the end of that event.

I might have had only a few fair ones since then (4/5, 7, 9, 10...) and the rest are pretty much 2/3.

katbtodd
04-08-18, 02:17 PM
Oh I'm sorry, that didn't happen today! :) Just the first time, at the end of that event.

I might have had only a few fair ones since then (4/5, 7, 9, 10...) and the rest are pretty much 2/3.

Yes your right it's mostly 2's it's rare when it's not

SpiritWind00
04-08-18, 05:56 PM
Moving thread to the discussions forum in agreement with thread starter.

CharmOfLea
04-08-18, 08:15 PM
It’s still out of order. I see an apology there thou.

AnnirasSweets
04-08-18, 09:47 PM
This is how I have my bookmark so,I can see who writes where ,so I don't miss a thing

That's an excellent idea, I'll have to switch mine around. It would've saved me some confusion when I was trying to check in on this thread earlier, lol. After all this time I've only now just realized I should pay attention to the info on the right side. Sometimes I amaze myself at the things I overlook! I'll save myself so much unnecessary scrolling now!

Back on topic:

I hope that lots of us remembered this problem and wrote about it in the survey so that perhaps S8 will hear us loud and clear on this issue.

hagypagy
04-09-18, 03:51 AM
2 drop energy from an Alicorn is a slap in the face!
Please fix Storm8

Jackiesq
04-09-18, 05:30 AM
Yes I totally agree with this! 2 energy after spending 1 is really nothing for energygivers. Defenitly not for the ones we had to buy for gems! I had plans to buy some more, even wanted to use real money if I was able to buy a few more ali's in a sale. But I won't spend my gems/money on this. So I see only losers here S8 who will missing income from us unhappy players... Hoping they'll changing this and we get a win-win! 😉

katbtodd
04-09-18, 05:47 AM
That's an excellent idea, I'll have to switch mine around. It would've saved me some confusion when I was trying to check in on this thread earlier, lol. After all this time I've only now just realized I should pay attention to the info on the right side. Sometimes I amaze myself at the things I overlook! I'll save myself so much unnecessary scrolling now!

Back on topic:

I hope that lots of us remembered this problem and wrote about it in the survey so that perhaps S8 will hear us loud and clear on this issue.

I sure did !!!!

AnnirasSweets
04-10-18, 08:17 AM
Well I was so happy today when I collected and 2 of my Pastel Alicorns gave me 12 and 20 energy... Only to have the game rollback and then I got 2 and 2 from them! :mad:

So I wait and make sure the game is running smoothly before I collect from the rest of my herd, and woo-hoo a Wedding Ali dropped a 50. I'm happy again since that sort of makes up for the loss I just suffered... But you guessed it, another rollback.

I haven't tried again, I'm not sure I can handle the stress of it right now. Maybe after I have a coffee and think happy thoughts for an hour I'll try again. As if the low energy isn't offensive enough now I've got to worry about this nonsense!