PDA

View Full Version : Can't see free gifts icon

Luckyseventy
03-25-18, 06:35 AM
I can't see any free gifts icon in my game since I am playing, any idea what could be the reason.

Thanks / Luqman

kooky panda
03-25-18, 11:57 AM
This is a promotional feature and is subject to change. Hopefully you receive it again later on.

Shebay777
04-28-18, 05:57 PM
I can see my free gifts just fine. My question is about the bluish white Dragon they use as a gift. That’s the only one I ever pick...I win everything in that set but NEVER the Dragon...Is it for real or just a pic? After the commercial is over I have NEVER got it... If it’s not available as a gift could they remove it. I have tried SEVERAL times but no luck.

Thanks in advance!

skyharbor602
04-28-18, 08:30 PM
Free gifts? I never gotten that prompt. Must be an iOS thing.

AnnirasSweets
04-29-18, 05:15 AM
I can see my free gifts just fine. My question is about the bluish white Dragon they use as a gift. That?s the only one I ever pick...I win everything in that set but NEVER the Dragon...Is it for real or just a pic? After the commercial is over I have NEVER got it... If it?s not available as a gift could they remove it. I have tried SEVERAL times but no luck.

Thanks in advance!

It's a legitimate option for a gift but the odds of actually getting it are ridiculous. In another s8 game, their is a different animal that is on offer. I've watched the daily videos every day for as long as they have been offered and have yet to win the thing but others have so it's not a total scam. There's been lots of discussions about it and I think most people in CS won the animal when it was the mystery prize, not one of the known prizes but again, it's all random and pretty stacked against us.

Mostly I watch the dragon vids for extra food or tickets which are always nice and appreciated.