PDA

View Full Version : Additional Nests

Penguin2016
03-23-18, 03:07 PM
Not 100% related to this particular thread, but I?m not sure where else to put it. what do you guys think of the second nest? Is it helpful in trying to breed multiple limited animals simultaneously? Im really struggling as to which animal (ocean ape or tarzantalope) I should be prioritizing. I want tarzantalope more and it?s the only way I can get the trail traveler, but I need the ocean ape within two days!! I?m not sure about purchasing the nest because it?s only the nest, not the breeding garden, so I want some opinions on whether it?s worth it. I really wish we could get an extra breeding garden.

Phoenix406
03-23-18, 04:01 PM
Not 100% related to this particular thread, but I?m not sure where else to put it. what do you guys think of the second nest? Is it helpful in trying to breed multiple limited animals simultaneously? Im really struggling as to which animal (ocean ape or tarzantalope) I should be prioritizing. I want tarzantalope more and it?s the only way I can get the trail traveler, but I need the ocean ape within two days!! I?m not sure about purchasing the nest because it?s only the nest, not the breeding garden, so I want some opinions on whether it?s worth it. I really wish we could get an extra breeding garden.

I'm very happy with having a second nest and think it is well worth it, especially when you are trying to compete in a leaderboard, earn points in a world event, or, as is your current case, breed for more than one animal. I also wish we could have 2 breeding dens. I don't know why we can't. You have have two in Dragon Story, so why not in Forest Story?

Callyvitale19
03-23-18, 04:18 PM
I'm very happy with having a second nest and think it is well worth it, especially when you are trying to compete in a leaderboard, earn points in a world event, or, as is your current case, breed for more than one animal. I also wish we could have 2 breeding dens. I don't know why we can't. You have have two in Dragon Story, so why not in Forest Story?Phoenix is right, a 2nd or even 3rd nest can be very helpful during a leaderboard or world event. I always buy lightening leopards for 250k and keep my nests full. There are a lot of reasons for a 2nd nest and occasionally they have them on sale. Good luck what ever you decide

Penguin2016
03-23-18, 04:58 PM
Phoenix is right, a 2nd or even 3rd nest can be very helpful during a leaderboard or world event. I always buy lightening leopards for 250k and keep my nests full. There are a lot of reasons for a 2nd nest and occasionally they have them on sale. Good luck what ever you decide

Thank you both! And what a great idea!

Latoyab211
03-23-18, 05:46 PM
Phoenix is right, a 2nd or even 3rd nest can be very helpful during a leaderboard or world event. I always buy lightening leopards for 250k and keep my nests full. There are a lot of reasons for a 2nd nest and occasionally they have them on sale. Good luck what ever you decide

Do you know where/section to purchase nest? I have never seen it available on my game. I have wanted a second nest for quite some time now. Thank you if anyone knows.

Latoyab211
03-23-18, 07:30 PM
When I started playing Fantasy Forest; I installed the Magic Masters edition. Earlier today I installed a different version (True Love) hoping for the COLISEUM. I just found the extra NEST for 250 gems. So there was a third version( Land Before Dragons) with a yellow horse type animal icon. Now I have the COLISEUM & the extra NEST options! Plus, I can REBREED & watch ads for extra items. Even though I did the updates, my initial version just didn't have the extras. I hope this helps someone. Bout to buy my extra nest & fight first coliseum round. GLA

Penguin2016
03-23-18, 08:52 PM
Do you know where/section to purchase nest? I have never seen it available on my game. I have wanted a second nest for quite some time now. Thank you if anyone knows.

It?s under ?buildings?

Latoyab211
03-24-18, 08:48 AM
It?s under ?buildings?

Thank you! I discovered that I did not have the Right version of the game.

Penguin2016
03-26-18, 07:08 PM
I decided to get the nest today. I’d been hesitant to get it during this event because I wouldn’t have enough gems left to skip over the ocean ape goals, but I got the ocean ape this morning so that was no longer a concern. The nest is allowing me to catch up on the storybook without speed breeding. Although it will probably take a while, I think the return on the investment is worth it.

AppieP
03-26-18, 09:29 PM
I decided to get the nest today. I?d been hesitant to get it during this event because I wouldn?t have enough gems left to skip over the ocean ape goals, but I got the ocean ape this morning so that was no longer a concern. The nest is allowing me to catch up on the storybook without speed breeding. Although it will probably take a while, I think the return on the investment is worth it.

Its more than worth it. I swear, you won't regret it. Never had so much fun with my extra nest, it makes playing this game so much easier. Congrats with your extra nest.

Sakrysta
03-27-18, 05:17 AM
Agreed! An extra nest is SUPER helpful - in fact, I would highly recommend to new players that they purchase one before they spend their gems on anything else. It's just such a huge help to be able to navigate around a long breed/incubation & still be able to breed and/or hatch other animals.

JustKay
03-27-18, 09:15 PM
I'm very happy with having a second nest and think it is well worth it, especially when you are trying to compete in a leaderboard, earn points in a world event, or, as is your current case, breed for more than one animal. I also wish we could have 2 breeding dens. I don't know why we can't. You have have two in Dragon Story, so why not in Forest Story?

Be careful what you wish for. Dragon Story might give you the ability to own two breeding dens, however the event goal posts have moved just as much. To finish a forest party style event in comfort in DS you need to have that second breeding den, which costs 100 gold/gems for only 7 days of activity. It might help with breeding, but then you're committing to everyone paying money regularly to get completely through future events. Same with the leaderboard. It's just an escalating arms race when everyone starts to use that second breeding den to get ahead. It's great for those regular gem spenders since it thins the pack, however in return you have to spend more to beat the remaining challengers since they all have skin in the game when the timer gets close to finish.

Penguin2016
03-28-18, 07:52 PM
Agreed! An extra nest is SUPER helpful - in fact, I would highly recommend to new players that they purchase one before they spend their gems on anything else. It's just such a huge help to be able to navigate around a long breed/incubation & still be able to breed and/or hatch other animals.

Yup! I’ll probably never speed-hatch again. It’ll make the hatching goals (ie in the leaderboard) so much easier.

G4OU812
03-29-18, 10:00 AM

That was one of the first things I did when I had enough gems to purchase one. I had gotten tired of waiting for an egg to hatch when I had one ready right behind it.

Nuicakes
09-16-18, 12:58 PM
I've been wanting a second nest for a long time but it never seems to go on sale.