PDA

View Full Version : Neptune Dragon- March 23 2018

orson32
03-23-18, 11:16 AM
New dragon to breed...Neptune ( a rare)
Blue / white combo. And 12 hrs breeding time

Here it is....

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dragon-story/images/3/37/Neptune_Adult.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20180323181902 (https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dragon-story/images/3/37/Neptune_Adult.png/revision/latest?cb=20180323181902)

Rarity: Rare
Type: Blue, White

Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 700
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 12 hours

kooky panda
03-23-18, 12:01 PM
Neptune's Star Goal

Hatch a Neptune Dragon
(Breed White and Blue)

Rewards 2500 White Stars

summersalt
03-23-18, 12:10 PM
Oh my goodness another blue and white. Please stop with the blue and white s8. It's becoming very very Boring. I can't take anymore enamored. Winter. And snow elves. I have at least 25 blue white duplicate fails. Tbats 25 days of trading right there. And didn't get either of the last two limited ones. I'm sure I won't get this one either. At least other fails would be somewhat exciting. May even get a dragon we didn't have already. Time to let go of the blue/white combos for a bit.

71smoky
03-23-18, 12:36 PM
What are we suppose to do with white stars after we have the dragon? We aren't allowed more than one and I do not recall any other use for white stars. If I could trade them for black ones or another dragon of some kind or essence, they would be of some benefit.

random59
03-23-18, 12:49 PM
What are we suppose to do with white stars after we have the dragon? We aren't allowed more than one and I do not recall any other use for white stars. If I could trade them for black ones or another dragon of some kind or essence, they would be of some benefit.

Yep, you really have to wonder about this!

RhodryMaelwaedd
03-23-18, 01:16 PM

I understand the frustration of those caretakers that have way too much of them, but there are also players like me who don't have enough white stars yet... ;)

random59
03-23-18, 01:26 PM
I understand the frustration of those caretakers that have way too much of them, but there are also players like me who don't have enough white stars yet... ;)

Point taken, but surely we have had enough new Blue/White combos and why are these new ones staying, I got an Enamored first up!

PrincessCouture2014
03-23-18, 01:50 PM
9 hours fail first try

PrincessCouture2014
03-23-18, 01:51 PM

i don't have enough white or black stars but i am fed up of white n blue.

CranberryMil
03-23-18, 04:52 PM
General Data:
Breeding & Incubation: 12 hours

Here it is....

Cloud (Rare ) + Cloud (rare) => 5 hours of Enamoured
Cloud (Rare ) + Cloud (rare) => 12 hours of Winter
Cloud (Rare) + Atlantis (Super rare) => 8 hours of Fuzzy (because bingo)
Cloud (Rare) + Disco (Rare) => 5 hours of Enamoured
Cloud (Rare) + Disco (Rare) => 12 hours for Winter
Elder (Super rare) + Athletic (Rare) => 5 Hours of Enamoured
Skylord (Ultra Rare) + Dread Captain (Ultra Rare) => 5 Hours of Enamoured
Cloud (Rare) + Metal (Rare) => 20 hours of Hot Chocolate
Cloud (Rare) + Metal (Rare) => 20 hours of Another Hot Chocolate
Cloud (Rare) + Hot Chocolate (Rare) => 8 hours Metal Dragon
Cloud (Rare) + Hot Chocolate (Rare) => 17 hours Cloud
Cloud (Rare) + Hot Chocolate (Rare) => 5 hours of "i dont get that aditional pylon"

No more gift stars u_u

71smoky
03-23-18, 05:03 PM
I don't have enough black stars either. I always miss the sec dragon. I get the first because I keep 2 roosts going 24/7 all the time. The second is "play the game" no one has defined that yet? Apparently I am not playing the right part.

orson32
03-23-18, 07:27 PM
Bred Neptune with Mercury and Light..same combo that got me Polaris

random59
03-23-18, 08:20 PM
Well I finally managed to get Prime Loyal so I am more than happy using Water and Whiteglass same combo that I got Polaris, will have to wait awhile before I get another chance!

amerirish
03-23-18, 09:20 PM
I got 12 hours on two dens with Light & Water and Angel & Banshee. Hopefully one of these is Neptune

chloesisland
03-23-18, 10:56 PM
Got it with Mercury and Winter

skyharbor602
03-23-18, 11:16 PM
No Mars Dragon? That's our neighbor and the only planet missing. We have Mercury (diamond/blue), Venus (cosmic/yellow but should've been cosmic/pink), Earth (stone/green), Jupiter (cosmic/yellow), Saturn (cosmic), Uranus (cosmic/blue but should've been cosmic/purple), Neptune (cosmic/white/blue which should've been cosmic/white) and Pluto (cosmic/red/white but should've been cosmic/blue/white).

pernmagic
03-24-18, 04:05 AM
Anyone got a picture of the the egg? Photo not listed on egg sites......thanks

skyharbor602
03-24-18, 05:21 AM
Anyone got a picture of the the egg? Photo not listed on egg sites......thanks

Here it is....

pernmagic
03-24-18, 07:02 AM
Thanks you sky harbour ....... that's what I got first try .....to shocked to make presumption :) :)

sharbuch
03-24-18, 07:31 AM
I too am sick of the white and blue mixes but i did finally for the first time get enough black stars got him in the spell shop know. And i won enough fights for the newest dragon. Got him on the nest. So far been a great day in breeding town. Now if i could just get enough bombs to finish with magpie ill be happy. I hate that thete is only one way to get bombs. Because im not paying for the bomb or dynamite dragons their prices are ridiculous.

transformers200326
03-24-18, 10:35 AM
BRO ,I got first try when I bred laserlight and awoken easily . First day ,first try . Got lucky . And crafted lotus today only and a dragon of 18 hrs is now being bred . luckest person on earth

skyharbor602
03-24-18, 12:03 PM
Got it with Light/Beryl 1st try. Thought for sure it was going to be another waste of 24 hours but was pleasantly surprised.

RedKate0131
03-24-18, 04:11 PM
Wow! Got it on the first try with Blue Moon and Moonlight! This has never happened for me before...always fails...so happy!

amerirish
03-24-18, 06:39 PM
I got 12 hours on two dens with Light & Water and Angel & Banshee. Hopefully one of these is Neptune

Nope, both Winter :(

cat_chick10
03-24-18, 07:51 PM
Neptune is my favourite planet. I hope I get this one! I've got a 17 hour Cloud breeding right now

amerirish
03-24-18, 08:57 PM
Got it on my 2nd try with Light & Air :D

busybee222
03-24-18, 09:48 PM
Got 2 in the row, is this tradeable with essence?

Valkyrie2018
03-24-18, 09:53 PM
I too am sick of the white and blue mixes but i did finally for the first time get enough black stars got him in the spell shop know. And i won enough fights for the newest dragon. Got him on the nest. So far been a great day in breeding town. Now if i could just get enough bombs to finish with magpie ill be happy. I hate that thete is only one way to get bombs. Because im not paying for the bomb or dynamite dragons their prices are ridiculous.

Since you brought up bombs...plz tell me how long we have to get enuf parts to craft a dragon? I got the mine last week, but fear I won't have enuf. Maybe I should save bombs for next Dragon. Do the run for 30 days? New one each month? Thanks.

cat_chick10
03-25-18, 09:08 AM
Since you brought up bombs...plz tell me how long we have to get enuf parts to craft a dragon? I got the mine last week, but fear I won't have enuf. Maybe I should save bombs for next Dragon. Do the run for 30 days? New one each month? Thanks.

My guess would be that there will be a new one when the theme changes. This World Event will probably be the last event in this theme so then everything will change.

laramia
03-25-18, 10:38 AM
Neptune's Star Goal

Hatch a Neptune Dragon
(Breed White and Blue)

Rewards 2500 White Stars

I tried before 2x using winter and cloud but no luck, then i tried with light & water..n i got it!!

fuzyundies
03-25-18, 10:38 AM
I got Neptune by breeding diamond and moonglow.

Xyn25
03-25-18, 04:41 PM

I'd be glad if they let us craft a second one to trade for 100 essence since it's an ultra rare!

cat_chick10
03-25-18, 05:22 PM
I have a 12h breeding time going on . . . keeping my fingers crossed even though it's probably Winter

Xyn25
03-26-18, 09:22 AM
Ok I am starting to absolutely hate Winter and Snow Elf, I got too many to count!

cat_chick10
03-26-18, 07:05 PM
I have gotten two Cloud dragons now :(

AinoDK
03-29-18, 04:02 AM
With 2 nests running round the clock with boosts and speed-ups, statistically I really should have gotten one by now. I have made so many metals, discos, clouds, hot cocoas and even 5 or 6 hippogriffs, not to mention all the winters, snow elfs and enamored. Didn't get Polaris either.

*sigh*

AnnirasSweets
03-29-18, 05:55 AM
I'd be glad if they let us craft a second one to trade for 100 essence since it's an ultra rare!

Even if you could breed more than one, Neptune isn't able to be disenchanted.

AnnirasSweets
03-29-18, 05:56 AM
Urgh, double post!

Xyn25
03-29-18, 07:31 AM
Even if you could breed more than one, Neptune isn't able to be disenchanted.

I was talking about Universe dragon but Neptune not being disenchantable sucks too! Not that I managed to breed even one of them lol

AnnirasSweets
03-29-18, 08:27 AM
I was talking about Universe dragon but Neptune not being disenchantable sucks too! Not that I managed to breed even one of them lol

I've been there. Pretty soon it'll be irrelevant anyway if they keep making all these new releases useless for the Codex, it'll be pointless to try and get duplicates of anything.

pod5124cra
03-29-18, 09:19 PM
Nothing but fails again.
12 hours left and I finally got it. But not enough time left for the Neo Aries.

AnnirasSweets
03-29-18, 09:28 PM
Nothing but fails once again.

Judging by this thread, we're not alone in that! I know the other Neo Zodiac dragons were hard to get...but I'm almost certain I remember at least a handful of people posting their positive results whereas this time there are virtually none who got it. That's terrible, I've seen better results when we have a limited Diamond Hybrid on offer!

*Shakes head* I was obviously speaking about the Neo Aries. Take this as a lesson that one shouldn't post when one is sleep deprived!

adekil40
03-29-18, 10:33 PM
Got this after several fails using Hammerhead and Light, 12 hours breeding with 13 hours left, so if I time it right and collect the dragon i will just creep over the 2000 stars mark in the nick of time. But no way would i have ever made it to the final goal

mooskye
03-30-18, 04:19 AM
Yep, you really have to wonder about this!

I often think we should have a shop like they do in farm story to sell excess stuff. I?ve got heaps of materials left over ?cos I?m too lazy to get half the mining and arena dragons in time lol.

Xyn25
03-30-18, 06:36 PM
Missed it :( I'm so bummed, it was only a rare, shouldn't have been that hard to breed.