PDA

View Full Version : Goals

shannona123
03-22-18, 12:23 PM
I currently completed a goal with the color oven, when given a new goal i had to purchase two new ovens and cook 15 items of the same thing, well the new goal gave me two hours to complete. I thought something was wrong with me phone so I re--started my cell phone, when i went back into game play it went down to 45 minutes left for the goal. Obviously there are a ton of bugs with this game.

Jojocl141587
03-22-18, 01:22 PM
I currently completed a goal with the color oven, when given a new goal i had to purchase two new ovens and cook 15 items of the same thing, well the new goal gave me two hours to complete. I thought something was wrong with me phone so I re--started my cell phone, when i went back into game play it went down to 45 minutes left for the goal. Obviously there are a ton of bugs with this game.

The goal with the color oven was the most recent one and it started two weeks ago so today was the last day. The game doesn't have a glitch, there's pretty much no more time left on the goal.

kooky panda
03-22-18, 01:50 PM
As Jojoc posted goals are limited. This one ended today.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103477-Bakery-GOAL-Festival-Of-Color-2018-March-08-(15-days)