PDA

View Full Version : Get more 💎 gem by install new game

phoebe2423
03-22-18, 08:39 AM
Get more gem by install new game and play.
I wodering if anyone see gem icon on upper right corner it give us many 💎 if we install and play but i only see it on my Iphone i cant find it on my android phone :(

kooky panda
03-22-18, 09:58 AM
This feature goes out to random games. I do not think it is available for android devices.

AppieP
03-22-18, 10:09 AM
Indeed for random games. In the past I got this possibility for another s8 game I was playing. But for the last 2 a 3 years never have this playing FFS. And I'm playing on the Android platform btw.

Sakrysta
03-22-18, 12:08 PM
I tried it when it first showed up on my game, and it didn't work. I thought maybe you had to have a Game Center account for the reward to apply, but if Android gets it too, then I have no idea.

Also, there are two different versions of "gems for games" - there's the "Free Gems" link in the top right that seems to be managed by some kind of affiliate ad provider:

And there's the gem rewards that used to be awarded in-game for installing & advancing in other Storm8 games. I haven't actually seen a gem reward listed for one of these in a long time:

Rynetory2
03-22-18, 07:32 PM
And there's the gem rewards that used to be awarded in-game for installing & advancing in other Storm8 games. I haven't actually seen a gem reward listed for one of these in a long time:

There's no reward for iOS.

littelprince0313
03-22-18, 09:46 PM
Get more gem by install new game and play.
I wodering if anyone see gem icon on upper right corner it give us many �� if we install and play but i only see it on my Iphone i cant find it on my android phone :(

I tried this a few times and I had to contact them nearly every time cause my gems were never paid - since a few weeks Im not getting ANY offers more - the theory on the CS forum is that they take away this opportunity when you contact them to often... I dont know if thats true but Im really sad about not being able to play for free gems :(

Sakrysta
03-23-18, 05:11 AM
There's no reward for iOS.

Maybe not now, but there used to be.

Rynetory2
03-23-18, 05:32 AM
Maybe not now, but there used to be.

I was letting you know that this has been changed...

phoebe2423
03-24-18, 07:13 AM
Thank you so much....
My boyfriend play on Iphone he did get some �� and now he waiting to get his 1000gem..i just wish it show on my android...

Sakrysta
04-03-18, 01:15 PM
I tried it when it first showed up on my game, and it didn't work. I thought maybe you had to have a Game Center account for the reward to apply, but if Android gets it too, then I have no idea.

Also, there are two different versions of "gems for games" - there's the "Free Gems" link in the top right that seems to be managed by some kind of affiliate ad provider:

43156Actually, on my tertiary account, I started playing Monopoly Bingo & Clue Bingo. I've been hitting milestones in those games that have been awarding 7 gems each. They don't show up in the goals menu, but you still get some gem rewards for beginning other Storm8 games and progressing through the early levels.

julesh11
04-03-18, 01:51 PM
Mine has completely disappeared off my iPad along with the watch videos for free gift. However, it is still on my iPhone .