PDA

View Full Version : Disgruntled ...

Donnahh
03-29-11, 12:23 AM
This game is too much like RS and BS - difference is only a flashing floor (can I turn that off? What if I was epileptic?) and music. That I have to mess with every hour. Which is annoying.

Drinks ... I deja'd that voo in BS. I'm sorry it's just repetitive. I'm sorry it's just repetitive. I'm sorry it's just repetitive. I'm sorry it's just repetitive. See what I mean?

And then there is this:
http://forums.teamlava.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=78
and extra "pillow thing" on top of my chair. Awesome.

http://forums.teamlava.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=77
People sit down, the extra glitchy pillow thing is gone. It's not under that dude's hair, cause he's bald.

I'm sorry this game is just not for me. And I was so excited and had such high expectations :(

Mogwai4111
03-29-11, 01:16 AM
I'm torn. I hate that you're complaining about a game I'm dying to be able to download, but I'm glad I may not be missing out on much. Still, it'd be nice if they made this game available for Android but it's looking like TeamLava won't make that happen until I'm no longer interested.

badger8
03-29-11, 08:21 AM
I'm not sold yet either. Not enough options for coins. Most things are cash only. Everyones clubs look identical. Drinks take FOREVER to be consumed. I actually have one that is still there 3 days later. There is no flow of people as in other games. The limit seems to be 15 people at my level. No more. If one left, another would take its place. The people dont come in, drink and leave. They sit, dance, talk, maybe drink. Cute, yes, but when there is a max capacity, it causes drinks to be consumed very slowly. As stated above, it is exactly the same format as the other games. Not sure I'm hanging on to this one. Won't be downloading fashion story.

GroupMagma
03-29-11, 10:05 AM
Thanks for sharing your concerns with us, guys. I'll make sure your feedback is passed along to our dev team.

TheFluffySlipper
03-30-11, 05:47 PM
This game is too much like RS and BS - difference is only a flashing floor (can I turn that off? What if I was epileptic?) and music. That I have to mess with every hour. Which is annoying.

Yeah the floor annoys me too. You don't have to 'mess' with the music though ... it's only if you want to listen to it while you're in your own nightclub. Your music plays for other people regardless. I think you gain xp for it going during the time you spend in it, but I don't really suppose you'd be in it for long enough to notice a big diff.

Donnahh
03-30-11, 06:25 PM
Yeah the floor annoys me too. You don't have to 'mess' with the music though ... it's only if you want to listen to it while you're in your own nightclub. Your music plays for other people regardless. I think you gain xp for it going during the time you spend in it, but I don't really suppose you'd be in it for long enough to notice a big diff.

I'm not in there for more than 5 minutes usually. It bugs me :/

sophiacml
03-30-11, 09:20 PM
True! The average avatars come in is about 15 only! The turnover is very very slow & is really disappointing!

BlakBeard
04-01-11, 02:58 PM
Just turn the music off. That's what I do on my IPad 2 if I don't feel like listening to my own music or their music.