PDA

View Full Version : Solved Missing fried mushroom in deep fryer

ploppy4
03-22-18, 05:26 AM
Hi Storm8 team. I?m on level 3 and have collected mushrooms to cook but the deep fat fryer doesn?t show the option of cooking them?
Could you please check. I?ve restarted the game a few times but it doesn?t fix it.
Thanks,
Ian.

Rynetory2
03-22-18, 05:38 AM
Welcome to the forum. :)

Tap on your deep fryer and scroll the craft menu to the right to see the rest of the crafts.

ploppy4
03-22-18, 05:52 AM
Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
I tried this but the item isn’t appearing. On the far left I have chips, on the far right seaweed. I’ve tried swiping left and right on the list of things to cook but nothing else is showing.
Thanks,
Ian.

Rynetory2
03-22-18, 06:00 AM
Can you power off your device and on and check again? Please let me know how it goes for you. Give me a screenshot of your craft menu if you can.

ploppy4
03-22-18, 06:23 AM
Hi,
I powered off,back on and the issue remains. I'm hopeful that the picture has attached...

Thanks,
Ian.

Rynetory2
03-22-18, 06:58 AM
I'm reporting this in for you now. Which game version are you playing on? I'll ask them to check. I'm afraid you can't craft it but keep sending your deliveries and collect from your gnomes. Do let me know if it appears in the mean time. Thanks.

Reported in. They will check when they get online in a couple of hours.

ploppy4
03-22-18, 07:08 AM
Thanks. Version is showing as farm story2 2.6.6

ancsab
03-22-18, 07:25 AM
My fryer doesn't show the mushroom .... help?

EdelweissAlm
03-22-18, 08:17 AM
I can't see the dish in the fryer either

RealGoblinKing
03-22-18, 11:31 AM
Hello all! Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention. The team is working on a fix that should be out shortly.

RealGoblinKing
03-22-18, 11:36 AM
The issue should now be resolved if you force close and re-open the game. Please let us know if there are further issues. Thanks for your patience.

ploppy4
03-22-18, 11:45 AM
Hi Rynetory2,
Just checked and the item is now in the deep fat fryer. Thanks so much for your help in getting this resolved.

Do you know if the event is going to be extended due to the issues that I and other people have been having?

Many thanks,
Ian.

Rynetory2
03-22-18, 07:17 PM
Hi Rynetory2,
Just checked and the item is now in the deep fat fryer. Thanks so much for your help in getting this resolved.

Do you know if the event is going to be extended due to the issues that I and other people have been having?

Many thanks,
Ian.

You are very welcome and I'm happy to help. :o

Are you still having other issues? Please let me know if you do. Some of you affected have lost a little time because of the weekend and the team fixed it immediately as soon as they got to work on Monday morning. So I'm afraid not...sorry.

Good news is that the event just started, and the bug was caught/fixed very quickly, we still have many days to complete it. Good luck with your event! :)