PDA

View Full Version : Help with game glitch

Bluemountainfarms
03-21-18, 06:41 PM
Hello all! I have been having issues the last few days with this game. I'm not sure if this is the right thread and my support ticket was of no help at all-- just directed me here.

It started with little things, such as making a hat and then it not being there when I return to the game and I have to keep re-crafting it. But last night, I finally bought the donkey pen, 4 donkeys, and rearranged my farm. When I opened the game again later, my farm looked like it did prior and I had no donkeys or pen...but it had still reduced my money.*

Is there any way of restoring what is missing? It's been a little over 24 hrs now, I'm not to happy, and being directed here to search for help instead of getting it resolved through support.... :(

Can anyone help?

My storm ID is bluemountainfarms

Rynetory2
03-21-18, 06:49 PM
Welcome to the forum. :)

Support is unable to help on this due to limited support. Let me try to help.

It seems like your game progress is not properly saved on the Storm8 servers. Can you check your connections or perhaps use a more reliable network? Before you exit the game, always visit another farm to force the game to save your progress - what we call a force save. Then exit your game after a few minutes by closing your game app completely. Avoid running your game in the background as it will cause issues.

See this thread on some DIY suggestions for players to resolve our own issues. Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have more questions or need more help.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88875-Please-read-this-before-posting-bug-reports&p=1301035&viewfull=1#post1301035

(Moved to Bugs forum)