PDA

View Full Version : Didn?t get final Gnome reward

Galadraal
03-21-18, 06:21 AM
I collected enough wooden gnomes and got the notification to check my inventory but the game reset and it?s nowhere to be found. I tried restarting the game but it didn?t work.

I am sure it will be fixed before long once Storm 8 is aware of the problem. Thanks

meme1098
03-21-18, 06:34 AM
The final reward is a walker in your kingdom. Check your game board for the pony & gnome.

Galadraal
03-23-18, 01:19 PM
The final reward is a walker in your kingdom. Check your game board for the pony & gnome.

thanks I had no idea. I will look. I did find him. Thank you again

LadyRissaRenae
03-26-18, 09:55 AM
I've received the final gnome, Hewitt, and I see him in my Town Hall. I've tried checking and unchecking, force closing the game etc... but he still won't appear as a walker in my kingdom.

meme1098
03-26-18, 11:10 AM
I've received the final gnome, Hewitt, and I see him in my Town Hall. I've tried checking and unchecking, force closing the game etc... but he still won't appear as a walker in my kingdom.

I just invited you & saw Hewitt walking around in your Valentine section. He's just following the heart path.

LadyRissaRenae
03-26-18, 11:26 AM
I just invited you & saw Hewitt walking around in your Valentine section. He's just following the heart path.

Thanks! I finally see him now!