PDA

View Full Version : STORYBOOK: Serengeti Saga - 2018 Mar 20 (POLL ADDED)

jmatarii
03-20-18, 06:01 PM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=43093

STORYBOOK: Serengeti Saga

Note: The quests below are for high level players, above level 30, so if your level is lower, then you may find the quests are different.

Chapter 1

Act 1: Feed any animal 5 times (Skip 10)
Act 2: Plant Mana Bananas 6x (Skip 12)
Act 3: Harvest Mana Bananas 6x (Skip 12)
Reward: Realm Runes 5x

Unlock 5

Chapter 2

Act 1: Feed any animal 8 times (Skip 16)
Act 2: Plant Mystic Mangos 3x (Skip 32)
Act 3: Collect African Stones from Mining 1x (Skip 12)
Reward: Liac-breasted Roller Dark/Water (Hatching 5h. Evolve 5h.)

Unlock 10

Chapter 3

Act 1: Raise Liac-breasted Roller to level 3 (Skip 7)Auto completed
Act 2: Collect African Seeds from Harvesting 32x (Skip 32) 1,5 x 1h
Act 3: Collect African Feathers from Evolving 6x (Skip 12) 1 x 1h
Reward: Food 5000x

Unlock 15

Chapter 4

Act 1: Raise Liac-breasted Roller to level 4 (Skip 12)Auto completed
Act 2: Start Breeding with a Eagle Beagle (Skip 25)
Act 3: Collect African Seeds from Harvesting 50x (Skip 50) 1,5 x 1h
Act 4: Win Water Buffalo Track From an Water Buffalo in the Arena 1x (Win Round 3 in Tournament)(Skip 20)Auto completed
Reward: 12000 Coins

Unlock 20

Chapter 5

Act 1: Raise Liac-breasted Roller to level 7 (Skip 40)Auto completed
Act 2: Collect African Feathers from Evolving 8x (Skip 16) 1 x 1h
Act 3: Hatch any Earth animal (Skip 30)
Act 4: Collect African Stones from Mining 2x (Skip 12)
Reward: 3 Hopeful Blossoms.

Unlock 25

Chapter 6

Act 1: Collect African Seeds from Harvesting 60x (Skip 60) 1,5 x 1h
Act 2: Hatch a common Ocean Ape (Breed Water + Nature) (Hatching 5h. Evolve 5h.) (Skip 50)Auto completed
Act 3: Raise Liac-breasted Roller to level 11 (Skip 75)Auto completed
Act 4: Plant any crops 6x (Skip 18)
Reward: 7500 Food

Unlock 30

Chapter 7

Act 1: Raise Liac-breasted Roller to level 13 (Skip 175)Auto completed
Act 2: Collect African Feathers from Evolving 6x (Skip 24) 1 x 1h
Act 3: Breed Liac-breasted Roller with a Ocean Ape (Skip 25)
Act 4: Collect African Stones from Mining 3x (Skip 12)
Reward: Pyroar Traveler/Fire (Hatching 8h. Evolve 8h.)

Unlock 35

Chapter 8

Act 1: Hatch your Pyroar (Skip 25)Auto completed
Act 2: Breed Liac-breasted Roller with a Mercat (Skip 75)
Act 3: Collect African Seeds from Harvesting 60x (Skip 120) 1,5 x 1h
Act 4: Raise Pyroar to level 5 (Skip 20)Auto completed
Reward: 1 Gorgeous Gourd

Unlock 45

Chapter 9

Act 1: Raise Pyroar to level 10 (Skip 100)Auto completed
Act 2: Breed a Liac-breasted Roller with a Fennec Shox (Skip 75)
Act 3: Raise Liac-breasted Roller to level 15 (Skip 175)Auto completed
Act 4: Win Water Buffalo Track From an Water Buffalo in the Arena 3x (Win Round 15 in Tournament)(Skip 60)Auto completed
Reward: 10 Realm Runes

Unlock 50

Chapter 10

Act 1: Harvest Mana Bananas 6x (Skip 12)
Act 2: Raise Pyroar to level 14 (Skip 175)Auto completed
Act 3: Collect African Feathers from Evolving 12x (Skip 36) 1 x 1h
Act 4: Collect African Stones from Mining 5x (Skip 60)
Act 5: Win Water Buffalo Track From an Water Buffalo in the Arena 5x (Win Round 30 in Tournament)(Skip 100)Auto completed
Reward: Zanzebra Traveler/Lightning (Hatching 15h. Evolve 15h.)

Egg Liac-breasted Roller

Food requirements for the animals of this storybook

Ocean Ape Feed Schedule B x Level 4 = 65 Apples.
Liac-breasted Roller Feed Schedule C x Level 15 = 44,330 Apples.
Pyroar Feed Schedule D x Level 14 = 72,660 Apples.
Zanzebra Feed Schedule E x Level 4 = 325 Apples.

Related goals

Fairest Foal's Return

-Hatch a Pyroar
-Hatch a Zanzebra
-Breed A Pyroar + Zanzebra

Reward Fairest Foal Royal/Plant (Hatching 15h. Evolve 15h.)Feed Schedule E

Regal Runes

Hatch a Fairest Foal
Reward 24 Realm Runes

Kites from Chronicles

Step 1: Finish Chapter 2 act 1 of Storybook
Reward 500 Wandering Kites

Step 2: Finish Chapter 4 act 1 of Storybook
Reward 750 Wandering Kites

Step 3: Finish Chapter 6 act 1 of Storybook
Reward 1000 Wandering Kites

Step 4: Finish Chapter 8 act 1 of Storybook
Reward 1250 Wandering Kites

Step 5: Finish Chapter 10 act 5 of Storybook
Reward 1500 Wandering Kites

Good luck Everyone.

Best Regards.

G4OU812
03-20-18, 06:29 PM
Would like to get up to the Pyroar but don't have an Eagle Beagle, yet and I'm sure common Ocean Ape is probably as "common" as the Dusk Ox and Ground Squirrel were during the other SBs.

Sugarcat5
03-20-18, 07:14 PM
Seriously...an eagle beagle, mer cat, and fennoc shox, in addition to the ocean ape. The new animal is usually hard enough to breed and now there are 3 others we need to have to finish. Not a problem on my main account as I have at least one of each regular breedable animal with the exception of 7 of the crystal animals. But my poor baby account has no chance. Last month it took me 8 days to get the sea lion and I was not even close to finishing. If we have to breed 4x at least make one or two animals something most people have already!

Penguin2016
03-20-18, 07:35 PM
Would like to get up to the Pyroar but don't have an Eagle Beagle, yet and I'm sure common Ocean Ape is probably as "common" as the Dusk Ox and Ground Squirrel were during the other SBs.

Right. I?m struggling to decide whether to start trying for the ocean ape or continue trying for the animals that generate walking sticks. I love the new walking stick animal but also want to keep trying for the older one and the ocean ale! Also, where?s the goal for the runes/animal at the end of each storybook??

Funner52
03-20-18, 07:36 PM
Where are the animal u get for breeding the chapters 7 and 10?

mysticalfairy320
03-20-18, 08:45 PM
These are pretty and different I should get this done!

Rynetory2
03-20-18, 09:01 PM
Oh dear, just realised that I didnt have a fennec shox which I thought I did. Bummer. Doubt I am lucky enough to breed an ocean ape plus a fennec shox in time... sigh...

miadoubled
03-20-18, 09:04 PM
Is ocean ape a. 5hour??

Rynetory2
03-20-18, 09:14 PM
Is ocean ape a. 5hour??

Yes. Pls continue discussions on Ocean Ape in its thread. Thanks.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103664-Ocean-Ape-2018-Mar-20

dextrin05
03-20-18, 10:39 PM
No eagle beagle and mercat, plus ocean ape. I feel failed already.

25aww
03-21-18, 12:47 AM
Too much job here lol... Same time gotta breed 3 new animals for storybook and 2 animals for walking sticks? No way! I dont have any of this animals and i never had luck to breed any they r asking for... Not gonna even try... Good luck all!

AppieP
03-21-18, 01:46 AM
WOW for chapter 2 act 3 I needed 6 bombs for only 1 African stone. Never so hard to collect one. Collected 14 runes. So only 1 at the 14 changes for me.

Egg liac breasted roller

DragonPhoenix6
03-21-18, 01:59 AM
Hi Jimatarii, thank u so much for posting all the tasks for the storybook, it is a massive help that we can plan ahead, u r a real star!

DragonPhoenix6
03-21-18, 02:00 AM
I don’t have either Eagle Beagle or Fennec Shox, so I am trying to breed Shox first as to skip the task will cost 75...

Sakrysta
03-21-18, 06:32 AM
You know, I think I'm going to sit this one out, or at least not prioritize it. I might try to breed the new common, but I really need to replenish my food stores, and from the looks of things, this Storybook is going to be even more of a challenge than usual.

heyyou0123
03-21-18, 08:14 AM
I can’t join this event either, don’t have any animal required to breed with, it make difficult

Phoenix406
03-21-18, 10:13 AM
My baby account doesn't have any of those animals, except the Mercat. I found the Eagle Beagle to be one of the hardest animals to breed. :(

What a surprise - a horse as the grand prize!

However, I will give the designers props for the lilac breasted roller. It is a real bird and very beautiful.

Caristalyc
03-21-18, 11:06 AM
I know it’s not the right thread, but wanted to say how fed up I’m getting at goals closing early! May only be a few minutes but honestly, if it says finishes at 6pm then 3 minutes to 6pm is wrong.

Get it together S8, it’s about time whoever sets the finish on these goals, learnt to tell the time & play fair. If it was once in a blue moon, ok. It’s not though is it? It’s just about every goal you set.

Rant over

AppieP
03-21-18, 11:25 AM
What a surprise - a horse as the grand prize!
I will give the designers props for the lilac breasted roller. It is a real bird and very beautiful.
I swear I would say the same thing. Really a Beaty. Never heart or see this bird before.

Sakrysta
03-21-18, 12:16 PM
However, I will give the designers props for the lilac breasted roller. It is a real bird and very beautiful.Agreed! I got curious and looked it up, and it looks fake it's so vibrant!

Callyvitale19
03-21-18, 01:03 PM
So sorry to hear that so many are having problems with this SB. It just started and a lot can happen in 10 days. I just hope that good luck will happen and that many will be able to complete it.

miadoubled
03-21-18, 02:38 PM
Omg so excited that the fairest foal is a goal!!!

luna2cute
03-21-18, 02:55 PM
Really want the fairest foal as I missed it last time. However...

i need to breed an eagle beagle and a fennec shox and the 5 hour new one also.

sounds nearly impossible to me... :(

LauraGSJK
03-21-18, 02:57 PM
Thank you so very much, Jmatarii for posting all the steps, and other helpful information. I really appreciate your hard work! :D

AppieP
03-21-18, 03:01 PM
Omg so excited that the fairest foal is a goal!!!

Couldnt agree more. A lot missed this creature (I guess). It was the grand/top price from a previous WE (forest party). So almost undoable to reach. With this creature now as a reward for completing this SB, it's just amazing. So Thanks S8 for this opportunity.

mutley00
03-21-18, 03:07 PM
The biggest snag with breeding an Ocean Ape is that we already have a 5h 'common' water/nature type in the Snowy Egret from a few SAs ago.
With the latest pattern of introducing a new 'common' animal with each Storybook, and then leaving it in circulation after the event ends, this is going to become increasingly problematic unless S8 start to withdraw these along with the other animals associated with the event?

Phoenix406
03-21-18, 04:48 PM
Really want the fairest foal as I missed it last time. However...

i need to breed an eagle beagle and a fennec shox and the 5 hour new one also.

sounds nearly impossible to me... :(

In the same boat with ya!

Sugarcat5
03-21-18, 06:06 PM
Well I think I just got the ocean ape on my main account so things r looking good on that one but my baby account is still in a lot of trouble.

nativeelfstar
03-22-18, 12:24 PM
In the same boat with ya!

Same boat as well. Will have to sit this story book out. Sad because I will not get the Fairest Foal.

wafakhan
03-23-18, 02:13 AM
I don't have Eagle Beagle, so what should i do?

wafakhan
03-23-18, 02:25 AM
This time story-book is tough enough to complete, S8 itz a game for relaxation and feel good, so kindly make it easy for everyone..TY

Khas786
03-23-18, 03:36 AM
Right. I?m struggling to decide whether to start trying for the ocean ape or continue trying for the animals that generate walking sticks. I love the new walking stick animal but also want to keep trying for the older one and the ocean ale! Also, where?s the goal for the runes/animal at the end of each storybook??

Got it the first time with frost fang and panadaffodil.. I skipped the eagle.beagle task for 25 gems and got the ocean ape in my first try right after skipping the task.. go for it it is an easy story book

lcasta78
03-23-18, 12:32 PM
Cant breed a eagle beagle so I'm out.. at least double kites... there is actually hope to getting the other animal since this event is over for me.

ginjeetville
03-23-18, 01:31 PM
Really...an Eagle Beagle to breed?? Nothing leading up to that like breed plant an electric so that you might end up with one, just all of a sudden you need to breed with that....so this event is done for me....NO, I?m NOT going to spend gems to buy it and NO I?m NOT going to spend gems to skip it. To many animals to breed at the same time in very limited time and impossible goals all based on making people spend money.....BOO on S8 and Devs. Yes, I do spend money on the games sometimes as I feel they do deserve something but being greedy is another thing. If people stopped playing the events and stopped paying money then they would stop acting like we have bottomless pockets of cash....money does not grow on trees in RL!!!

lcasta78
03-23-18, 01:51 PM
If you are a low lvl the animal you may need could be different. It is the 3rd chapter in storybook

lcasta78
03-23-18, 01:54 PM
I do agree with the rest of your statements ginjetville that is why this event is done for me but don't know if I should still try for the begat or the other ones.. would still need to breed another new animal for event too. So may that one or I think there is another they brought back. Not sure though.

Phoenix406
03-23-18, 04:10 PM
This is how the storybooks are, though; you usually have to have at least 2 creatures already to breed with. Is it usually 3 like this time, though? That seems excessive. And, like I said, I found Eagle Beagle very hard to obtain in the first place. It was over a year before I got it on my main account, don't have one on my second account, so I used 25 gems to skip. On my baby account I had a baby Mercat that I wanted to leave as a baby, but now I have to evolve him so I can use him to breed with. And I don't have a Fennec Shox on my baby account either, but maybe it won't be too hard to breed. My first try I got a Gold Lion, though, which is another one that took me over a year to get on my main account. The luck is really different between the two accounts. I'm not sure I want to cough up 75 gems to skip breeding with a Fennec Shox. I already have a Fairest Foal., and I'm really not that impressed with the Zanzebra. On the other hand, I do want those runes!!

lcasta78
03-23-18, 04:13 PM
Yep not impressed with this one. Ruins are good but with all the breeding I'm ok with just mining them for now unless by some miracle I get the animals I am missing.

klengenhues
03-23-18, 07:18 PM
hello, I don?t know whar the eagle beagle looks like. Can someone help me maybe with a picture ? thxs a lot

Alohatami
03-23-18, 11:21 PM
At first, I was going to ignore this story book, because I wasn't particularly excited about the creatures. But then, the Fairest Foal goal showed up, so I figured I'd try. But I think I'm back to ignoring it again, as I only have two of the required animals (Mercat and Fennic Shox). My first three attempts at the Eagle Beagle have failed. I'll keep trying for a few more days, but if I get too many days behind, it will be pointless. :(

Rynetory2
03-24-18, 12:43 AM
hello, I don?t know whar the eagle beagle looks like. Can someone help me maybe with a picture ? thxs a lot

Have you check the Market under Electric or Nature tab? There's a picture of it there. Let me know if you still need more help.

dala12
03-24-18, 02:12 AM
Egale braver is yellow blue like, the signs are electric and nature. I have it but it is level 1and now I am evolving it, it takes twelve hours! Pff

webfitz51
03-24-18, 05:27 AM
Have tried for African Stones but no luck after 8 tries
Stupid story

dala12
03-24-18, 05:43 AM
Sometimes you must go out of the cave! When you enter again its mostly the trigger to get the stones.

Alohatami
03-24-18, 10:39 AM
I think I may have gotten an Eagle Beagle (unless there's another 17 hour creature from electric/nature). I'll be almost two full days behind by the time it hatches, but hopefully I'll be able to catch up.

ethan1brothers
03-24-18, 11:42 AM
what did you breed to get it ?

Sugarcat5
03-24-18, 02:35 PM
I think I may have gotten an Eagle Beagle (unless there's another 17 hour creature from electric/nature). I'll be almost two full days behind by the time it hatches, but hopefully I'll be able to catch up.

There is the porkupine that's also 17 hours. I got that on my first try on my baby acct. Got lucky on third try n got the Beagle
Good luck!

luna2cute
03-24-18, 03:19 PM
I don't have Eagle Beagle, so what should i do?

Start trying to breed one. I got one second try, very luckily!!

hope you can do it too.

now I just need fennec shox?

Alohatami
03-25-18, 01:14 AM
what did you breed to get it ?
I'm breeding Lightning Leopard and Pandofil, but I just put the egg on a nest and is not the Eagle Beagle. :(

So the breeding right after the above was another 17 hour. I sped the last six hours along to get it on the nest, only to find out it was another not-Eagle-Beagle fail. :/ And now I have a 19 hour fail in the breeding den. I've already spent about 20 gems speeding things along, so I don't want to spend another 25 to skip. I give up.

Alohatami
03-25-18, 05:23 PM
I just discovered my 17 hour fails are Thunderhawks. 😝

deedeetapia
03-26-18, 01:18 AM
Seriously...an eagle beagle, mer cat, and fennoc shox, in addition to the ocean ape. The new animal is usually hard enough to breed and now there are 3 others we need to have to finish. Not a problem on my main account as I have at least one of each regular breedable animal with the exception of 7 of the crystal animals. But my poor baby account has no chance. Last month it took me 8 days to get the sea lion and I was not even close to finishing. If we have to breed 4x at least make one or two animals something most people have already!

AGREE! ! I have spent the last 3 days trying to breed an eagle beagle and I don't have an ocean ape either! I can never get a creature that they ask to breed during an event!

NannaSherry
03-26-18, 06:37 AM
Does anyone know about how many bombs we get per hour of breeding? Is it 1 bomb per 6 hours? Or thereabouts?

retseho
03-26-18, 06:43 AM
Does anyone know about how many bombs we get per hour of breeding? Is it 1 bomb per 6 hours? Or thereabouts?

You answered yourself correctly.
1 bomb per 6 hours.

knickknaks
03-26-18, 06:47 AM
I got the Pyroar this morning- and i might actually try and see if I can snag a Fennec Shox- the Zanzebra is beautiful! Usually I don't try and make it to the end but I've been conpleting one chapter per day since I already had the Mercat and Eagle Beagle. At this rate... maybe it'll be possible?

retseho
03-26-18, 07:03 AM
AGREE! ! I have spent the last 3 days trying to breed an eagle beagle and I don't have an ocean ape either! I can never get a creature that they ask to breed during an event!

After 6 days of breeding Snow Egrets, Aquatters & Chilly Goats, I finally got an Ocean Ape.
I am 2 days behind but hopefully I can catch up as I have the rest of required breeding animals.
I really salute all who can finish this SB by breeding 3 or even 2 of the required breeding animals within the 10 days.

Listal
03-26-18, 08:56 AM
What combos have worked for getting the aqua ape? None yet

G4OU812
03-26-18, 12:33 PM
What combos have worked for getting the aqua ape? None yet

You may want to look at this thread (Ocean Ape) https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103664-Ocean-Ape-2018-Mar-20

I'll be going for the Pyroar since I have the Ocean Ape.

NannaSherry
03-26-18, 01:22 PM
You answered yourself correctly.
1 bomb per 6 hours.

Thanks for the confirmation.

luna2cute
03-26-18, 05:42 PM
It?s a miracle! I bred an eagle beagle, then ocean ape and now fennec shox. All with enough time to spare.

:shocked: !!

and very happy!! :)

AppieP
03-26-18, 09:24 PM
It?s a miracle! I bred an eagle beagle, then ocean ape and now fennec shox. All with enough time to spare.

WOW, really nice job, and right on time. Good luck with the SB.

Rynetory2
03-26-18, 10:37 PM

Wow that is truly amazing!! I am so impressed with your breeding luck and you did awesomely well. :D

What did you use for your fennec shox? I have been trying for it since the start of the storybook but no luck. :(

Sakrysta
03-27-18, 05:12 AM

I'm so jealous. I thought I had an Eagle Beagle a couple days ago and was so excited! Turns out it was a Porkupine - which I didn't have and was glad to breed, but it was super disappointing. Any Electric hybrid has such long fails. I keep trying, but like you I need both the Eagle Beagle and the Fennec Shox, so I'm not optimistic at this point. :(

G4OU812
03-27-18, 06:36 AM

You serious, Clark? That's pretty awesome! I only one 17 hour breed ane got a Porkupine and eventually the Ocean Ape. Have the Pyroar now but can't hatch as I don't have room for it. I'm stopping here. Think I'm going to concentrate on getting most of the animals that I can breed before going full bore on a SB.

tromalyt
03-27-18, 08:45 AM
Chapter 8

Act 1: Hatch your Pyroar (Skip 25)Auto completed
Act 2: Breed Liac-breasted Roller with a Mercat (Skip 75)

For people playing with the Spanish version a Mercat is a Surigato.

Liac-breasted Roller is Liac-breasted Roller, this one is not translated.

I acknowledge and thank the effort put into translating the name of some of the animals, some of them are quite funny and tricky, but when you are playing the game and you get a task mentioning the name of a fantasy forest animal you have never seen, then you wonder if it is because you don't have that animal or you have it but this time they decided to use the original, non translated version of its name.

Gaillock
03-27-18, 12:38 PM
What elements do we use to breed Fennec Shox? Thanks.

AppieP
03-27-18, 12:53 PM
What elements do we use to breed Fennec Shox? Thanks.

If you had used the creature guide you saw you can breed it with Lightning/Fire.

Timire
03-27-18, 12:55 PM
I really wanted to have the final prize, but I don't have a mercat and I haven't been able to breed anything they were asking in couple of months... this game is way too hard, and im already on about lvl 136 and I suck at these events...

deadpixel
03-27-18, 08:17 PM
I really wanted to have the final prize, but I don't have a mercat and I haven't been able to breed anything they were asking in couple of months... this game is way too hard, and im already on about lvl 136 and I suck at these events...

Don't give up! I've been at 200 since they increased the max level a long while back but I only managed to breed these animals that they use for breeding in the Story Book events a year ago.

But I have to admit that it has become more difficult to breed these animals because not only has the number of possible creature outcomes almost doubled, but we have to keep up with the breeding demands of the new events too, reducing the time we have to spend on breeding needed animals.

BellasNana
03-27-18, 11:44 PM
Need some help. I have completed Act 7 of Serengeti Saga and should have received a Pyroar. When I went to place it in my nest it wasn't in my storage. I tried to put in a help request but can't get it to go through.

Rynetory2
03-28-18, 07:09 AM
Restart your device and game then check on All tab in Storage.

BellasNana
03-28-18, 07:21 AM
Thanks. Tried that but it didn't work. I was finally able to put in a support request so hopefully they will get this fixed before I get to far behind

Rynetory2
03-28-18, 07:29 AM
Glad to hear that you were able to put in a request. The wizards at Support will sort it out for you.

Latoyab211
03-28-18, 07:52 AM
I got my second Crystal Unicorn with the Lilac Breasted Roller & Fennex Shox. So happy!!!!

Sakrysta
03-28-18, 08:36 AM
Congrats! Having 2 is awesome - you can breed & battle with the Crystal element at the same time! :)

reddog2Times
03-28-18, 09:46 AM
I?ve been trying for 3 days for ocean ape, so far no luck.

FieldsLikeB
03-28-18, 11:34 AM
I can't find any listing for lower level tales tasks does anyone have one?

reddog2Times
03-28-18, 11:26 PM
three days of trying without suscess for ocean ape. So sad😭

AppieP
03-29-18, 12:49 AM
Completed the SB. Good luck everyone still busy with it.

Egg Zanzebra:

Rynetory2
03-29-18, 06:44 AM
Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

deadpixel
03-29-18, 07:12 AM
I’m done too...

43298 43299

I guess the next event will be a World Event so it’s time to fill the farms with 20-hour crops and breed some long electric type eggs for the nests so as to get a head start.

deadpixel
03-29-18, 07:37 AM
WHAT IS GOING ON!!!

I just made the post about completing the event but when I went back into the game it went from this:

Back to this:

WHY DID THIS HAPPEN?

If I’d gone back in hours later wouldn’t I have lost out in hours of incubating time?

Will S8 ever take these random reset issues that we users have been complaining about seriously?

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Rynetory2
03-29-18, 07:50 AM
Did you check if you still have the Zanzebra in your storage? Do check if you havent done so. I hope it's still there.

I visit another forest to do a force save of my game progress before I exit the game, to avoid sync issues like this. Hope this helps.

deadpixel
03-29-18, 08:18 AM
Did you check if you still have the Zanzebra in your storage? Do check if you havent done so. I hope it's still there.

I visit another forest to do a force save of my game progress before I exit the game, to avoid sync issues like this. Hope this helps.

Luckily it still was and I was able to put it back on the nest. I’ve checked in on it a few times and it seems to have taken root.

And thank you for the tip about visiting other forests to avoid these sync issues. I definitely will be following that bit of good advise :)

Gaillock
03-29-18, 09:22 AM
Well I'm out! I was able to get ocean ape, but no luck on fennel show after countless tries. I hate those quests that sepend on breeding animals!

dala12
03-30-18, 12:17 AM
Well I had my 100 gems ready to complete the last goal! But then I did only get two African stones from mining and I need five, I had 15 bombs to enter. So now I am thinking should I throw away the 60 gems to complete that goal too or must I stock and think not throwing my 160 gems away because of a horse! Where we have a lot of? Pls think with me!

miadoubled
03-30-18, 07:01 AM
Finally reached level 17 on my Ios account, was able to get the bird but still says i have 17hours left for the SB, seems longer than on my android plus i figured a new WE would be coming today.. hmm i wish i could send myself resources from my higher account !

miadoubled
03-30-18, 07:04 AM
Thats a tough one.. i wasnt a huge fan of the zebra but after they gave the fairest foal goal i couldnt help myself as i really wanted that one when it was a WE prize.. id say , if you dont care for the animals id save them.. im sure next event will have one you like :)

dala12
03-30-18, 09:37 AM
Well I decided to go ahead! Because it is a very beautiful horse! And it is that a got so far. It is a game!

luna2cute
03-30-18, 01:34 PM
Pyroar is roar is way too big!!

Phoenix406
03-30-18, 02:07 PM
Pyroar is roar is way too big!!

He is very large and scares my other animals in the same habitat. :( I put him in a habitat of his own for now, only because I just bought a new habitat and haven't had to put any other animals in it yet.

Rynetory2
04-09-18, 08:44 AM
Thank you Everyone for voting.

Your votes are submitted.