PDA

View Full Version : Being locked out

kayjco
03-19-18, 04:51 AM
How do you get back in when you're locked out of your restaurant? Usually, I just wait and it puts me back but it's been about a day and I still haven't had my restaurant reappear.

VanaCatu
03-19-18, 06:24 AM
wht do you mean? you see other restaurant like level1 new?
try login feature. top right corner > s8 logo > account settings > log in to another account

kayjco
03-19-18, 08:20 AM
Yes, I get bounced to a beginner restaurant. It's happened before, but it always brings my regular one back. This time, I'm stuck in the new one and can't get back to my normal one.

When I click on the Storm8 thing all I get is a list of other games to play. Am I doing it wrong?

VanaCatu
03-19-18, 08:57 AM
hm... i see this (both in resto and bakery) :

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=43066&d=1521474876

sgoetzinger99
03-19-18, 10:15 AM
Yes, I get bounced to a beginner restaurant. It's happened before, but it always brings my regular one back. This time, I'm stuck in the new one and can't get back to my normal one.

When I click on the Storm8 thing all I get is a list of other games to play. Am I doing it wrong?

This happens frequently to me. If you force close the game, then reopen, it will bring your old game back.

kayjco
03-19-18, 11:48 AM
Here's something weird: In my Bakery game (which was not affected, it's still my normal bakery), I have that Storm8 thing and the opportunity to change to another account.

Restaurant doesn't have the Account Settings thing. I can't change that.

I keep turning the phone off in a variety of ways, but it just stays as is. The baby restaurant works - can serve food, buy stuff. I just can't get my normal one back.

I'm hoping it comes back on its own, but am starting to think it won't.

sgoetzinger99
03-19-18, 12:24 PM
I don't have the display Vana shows either.

kayjco
03-19-18, 12:47 PM
Okay, I'm back in. I logged in from the bakery thingy and it brought my restaurant back. Yay.

My mini restaurant had gems fro watching videos. Maybe I should've kept that one. ;)

Thank you both for help!!!